SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads get stupider and lazier...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumb, lazy and greedy - a surefire recipe for success...

First in my catcher account this morning:
Message subject wrote:
Please use this money for the churches and less privileged on behalf of my sick client

but
Message body wrote:
*REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/28*
*BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46*
*TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878* *FINAL NOTIFICATION *
*We are pleased to inform you today 23th august 2008 of the result*
*of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME,*
*held on august 12th 2008 .You won the sum of Ј1 000,000.00 GBP*
*file XYL/26510460037/06. *
*To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent; *
*Agents Name:
* Email:
*Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program

Anyone who wants to bait this goatbrain, go ahead. It seems that he could be a lot of fun if played right.
And next, from [sic] [edit] fixed typo [/edit] we have the same message subject:
Message subject wrote:
Please use this money for the churches and less privileged on behalf of my sick client

And we have the old sick widow:
The good doctor wrote:
My name is . I'm a 65 years old woman and from Congo. I was a merchant and owned two businesses <<<snip>>>
Only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire. I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there, <<<snip>>>
Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer. <<<snip>>>.
It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization<<snip>>>
Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 30% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money. <<<snip>>>
Please, send reply and all correspondences to my attorney :
Regards

So "my sick client"? The doctor's patient? The barrister? Mrs.

What's the best way to de-educate these lads and get them to keep making this kind of mistake?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor

Last edited by thomas-the-tank on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say a mass bait is in order.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be sure you get the right Mrs.Marvis Smith -- it's a very common name in Congo... Rolling Eyes

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic