SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque for how much???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am pleased indeed, I wonder what they would say if tried to present my 2.5 Trillion pounds. Now how much is that in Australian dollars..

Quote:
Good day to you. This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque which is to be couriered to you. The check is for GBP 2,543,170, million pounds. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Note that we also do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your check has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements.

These just when you think the lads need to go to forced labour reeducation camp they give you a little gem like this one.

Edit: and they make it even easier no need to worry about wonky scans this is old school baiting.

Quote:
You are to fax this office a copy of the transfer slip. If you do not have a fax machine, just send the following information via email as they appear on The western union transfer slip:

1. Name and address of sender
2. Amount sent
3. Control number (MTCN)
4. Test question and answer if any

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Texas Twister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For a laugh, I would tell them you had a home in Mexico and would like to know what this roughly translates to in pesos.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dagget wrote:
Note that we also do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence.

It's too bad that your residence is on a street corner. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Girl 3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In most rural areas of probably every country in the world the use of post office boxes is normal. Especially in Canada and the US. In the times of cutting governmental costs they have even stopped delivering mail to houses in larger towns decades ago. What do these guys expect? They really needed to be educated on such worldly matters.

-"I will make sure i give you a big aids ok."
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The check is for GBP 2,543,170, million pounds.

I need to try to get my head around the magitude of your winnings

Translate to US dollars about 5,000 US trillion. The errors in my calculation are substancially more than the the US debt.

Gold is ~400 pounds per ounce. The winnings would buy 198,600 tons actually the 83 tons I rounded off is more than all the gold of Europe before the discovery of the new world in 1492.

At 40 tons per load (big truck) it will take ~5000 trucks. Expect a message from FedEx with a gmail address offering to get the shipment to you soonest. WU the shipping fees of course. Laughing Laughing

p.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing @ sheboppe - that was exactly what i said when replied to this lad and also included the currency conversions...

my reply..

Quote:
I find these constructs acceptable in their fundamental nature. Please confirm my address you receieved and Yes No POO boxes as I have a indoor toilet!

I would like to see what the currency conversion is for that sum in australian dollars/south african rand and the bolivian duanne.

I notice you say do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your residence. But my residence is on a street corner!. Alternativly you can deliver to

3rd Cubicle from the end
2nd floor Mens toilets
Grand Southern Station
Spence Street Melbourne
Vic
AUS 3001

I am misunderstanding these terms as follows what does F562725 mean?

and I do not think the Colour of Parcel: -------------White will be appropriate as I suffer miximotosis and am not able to distingous the colour white so will be unable to locate the parcel.

I wil pay the Length of days ........................... (1) working days delivery.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic