SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pepsi Lotto Lad Bait (my 2nd), Ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a Pepsi Lotto bait that has a little promise. The scammer's mails are in red, the baiter's is in blue.

FROM THE CONSUMERS PROMOTION CLAIMS DEPT.,
THE PEPSI-COLA COMPANY
151 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
E14 5DY, United Kingdom.

"OFFICIAL" THE PEPSI CONSUMER PROMOTION.

Attn: Pepsi-Cola Consumer

This message is to officially congratulate you as we have just finished all verifications and your email address have been found to be valid and is eligible for the payment of 1,500,000.00 Pounds Sterling. Your email was attached to ticket number (7XBYZ2006) and ballot ticket number BTN: 41632006/20). Your payment of 1,500,000.00 Pounds Sterling, have been approved to you to you by the Board of Trustees, on a Certified Bank Draft and it's already been fowarded to the official Delivery Company, for immediate dispatch to you. Your Certified Bank Draft will be mailed to you through DHL and appropraite tracking numbers will be issued to you to monitor the delivery status of your check and winning certificate online.

This promotion is to reward our esteemed customers. In an event, where you have never purchased any of our numerous products, we hope that after this you will begin to patronize from the PEPSI-COLA products, as they are available world wide.

This Lottery is approved by the European Prize Consumer Award Promotion and also licensed by The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

However, be advised that you will not be required to pay any delivery fee, as all delivery fee have been settled by The Pepsi-Cola Company. Please be duly informed.

To file claim, for your 1,500,000.00 Pounds Sterling (One Million, Five hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) Certified Bank Draft, It is Mandatory that you pay a clearance fee of 200.00 Pounds Sterling ($400.00 USD), to the I.G.B (International Gaming Board) to cover all the necessary clearance tax from their end.

Once this is done and the payment verified, an appropraite payment receipt will be issued to you, and thus your prize will therefore be mailed to your address by DHL.

To make the payment, please get back to us and we shall then direct you to the payment center for immediate payment collection.

For any necessary inquiries, you can call any of the numbers listed below;

0702 407 7112
0702 406 8672
0703 189 7595
Note ** International Callers please use country code "44"

Lastly, Please re-provide us with the details for the delivery as shown below;

1. Full name
2. Address where you would want the parcel delivered to.
3. Telephone Number/Fax Number.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of myself and the entire officials of the THE PEPSI-COLA COMPANY.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden MacAlister
(Pepsi Payout Officer).

PEPSI "ASK FOR MORE"...

And I respond:

I would like to collect my winnings. How would you like me to pay my clearance fee?

Name: Dr. Bern4rdus M4c
address to mail check: 239 Arch St., Apt. B, Philadelphia, PA 19106 USA

Thank you again.

And he jumps right into the meat of the scam:

THE PEPSI-COLA COMPANY
E14 5DY, United Kingdom.

26th July, 2008

Attn: Winner

Thank you for your correspondence. The payment for the I.G.B clearance fee is to be made via Western Union Money Transfer.

To proceed with the payment plan, the payment should be forwarded to our Legal Department, to Barrister Otto Munaf (ESQ). Please find below the details required to send money via Western Union Money Transfer:

Receiver's Name: Otto Munaf
Receiver'sAddress: 151 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DY, United Kingdom.
Amount to be sent: $400.00 USD

You can make the payment from any Western Union outlet within your location.

When you have made the payment, you are to send us the details on the Western Union Transfer receipt in the manner below, as given to you by western Union:

Senders Name:
MTCN (10 Digit Number):
Amount sent:

I look forward to receiving a confirmation of payment.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of myself and the entire officials of the THE PEPSI-COLA COMPANY.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden MacAlister
(Pepsi Payout Officer).

PEPSI "ASK FOR MORE"...

Being aware that lotto lads get spooked easily, I play it slow and cool:

Is it possible for me to send a personal check? Thank you again for your generous contest.

Turns out that he noticed that I hadn't left a phone number for him:

THE PEPSI-COLA COMPANY
E14 5DY, United Kingdom.

I have just sent you an e-mail as regards to the instructions on how you are to effect the payment to our legal department. However, please be advised that you will be requested to provide us with a valid telephone as we are supposed to give you a congratulatory call from and also for easy accessibility.

I await your payment details and your telephone number(s).

Regards,
Mr. Vanden MacAlister
(Pepsi Payout Officer).

He then ignores his own request for a phone number and plows right along with the script:

THE PEPSI-COLA COMPANY
E14 5DY, United Kingdom.

26th July, 2008

Attn: Winner

That was a very fast response, and we have reviewed your inquiry. However, because of the new law that has be imposed in the United kingdom, you cannot make any form payment via the listed modes below;

Checks, Credit Cards, Bank to Bank transfer, Paypal, Money Orders and Bill pay. (You can only use this mode if you are a resident of the United kingdom).

To most effect mode of payment accepted is Western Union, you payment can be traced at any time.

Please be duly informed.

Proceed to make the payment via Western Union.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden MacAlister
(Pepsi Payout Officer).

PEPSI "ASK FOR MORE"...

Time for a little slap:

I'm sorry but I do not have a telephone because I am deaf. I am only able to communicate via email, by a hearing impaired teletype machine, or by sign language in person. If you want to "call" me, you could only do so through a hearing impaired teletype machine that most deaf people have instead of a telephone. I know that the Pepsi Cola company is understanding of somebody with a disability like mine. Thank you for your gracious congratulatory offer, but a congratulatory email or hearing impaired teletype message will have to do. Thanks again.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Now I get back into it with that wonderful MTCN S3CUR3 website:

I sent the funds ($400 USD) via Western Union as per the instructions. The Western Union office was very strange with me though. They asked me questions about where this money was going and how I knew the person I was sending it to. I didn't want to tell them about the lottery winnings (because of tax purposes), so I said you were an old friend. I hope this is OK with you. I'm not sure the guy at Western Union believed me because he made me sign all these papers stating that the money wasn't to be used for terrorism or drug smuggling. He let me make the transaction, but said that the MTCN had to be verified through their third party security company. They said for you to go to http://mtcn.s3cure.la (their third party security site) and enter your ID number to retrieve your MTCN. They said all you would have to do is follow the instructions after you log in and you can get your MTCN.

I will also forward you their official email they send me, as per their instructions.

N.B. - They said that this transaction is only valid for 48 hours. If you do not complete the transaction in 48 hours, I am refunded the money. So please do not delay, I would like to receive my winnings!

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Whoops, I almost forgot, the ID they gave me to give to you so you can log on is this: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Use this ID number to log on to the MTCN retrieval website. I will forward the official mail they sent me to you now. Thanks again.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And this was forwarded to him:

Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://mtcn.s3cur3.l4

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

D4vid B4rnes
Executive Vice President - US/Canada
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
Tel: +1 (206) 905-9742

Let's see if he picks up from here... Wink

Last edited by woosfriend on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No response, so I give him a little nudge:

Have you received my emails? The funds have been sent via western union. Awaiting further instructions.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And still nothing, so I give him an even bigger nudge:

If you don't reply swiftly, I shall go down to the Western Union and get my money back.

And it seems we have a little nibble. Thank you MrMe and your wonderful MTCN S3cur3 site:

Your mugu, [email protected] has started to discover his MTCN.

Go here: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to see the stats.

MrMe

And his stats:

Current Server Time: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:13:10 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:52:11 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:59:28 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 4
Total Refreshes: 4
Completed the Process?: no

Hmm, only 7 minutes and 4 boxes clicked. Somebody isn't working very hard for their money. Wink
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to turn up the heat a little:

Sir, if you do not inform me of what is going on I will go down to Western Union and cancel the payment. I feel there is something shady going on. I have just called them and they told me the transfer was still pending and that you have not picked up your funds yet. Why have you not picked up the money I transfered to you so you can begin processing my winnings?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I thought a little slap may wake him up! This mail was sent with the subject "URGENT." I'll bet it's urgent!:

THE PEPSI-COLA COMPANY
E14 5DY, United Kingdom.

I have received all your messages, infact all 7 messages that ypou sent. I fowarded your messages to the legal department and after which they informed my department that you will be required to provide the scanned copy of the Western Union transfer receipt that was given to you by the Western Union office.

They have also informed me that your payment has not been received and they have called the Western Union UK office and they told them that there is alway a payment slip issued by the Western Union.

So i suggest that you get the slip and the MTCN No, sent to us immediately or face forfietance. Please be well informed.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden MacAlister
(Pepsi Payout Officer).

PEPSI "ASK FOR MORE"...

Do I detect a bit of snippiness in that last mail? You bet I do. I think if this delay lasts much longer I may need to see some documentation. I think now this lad can just about taste the money:

Attached is a scanned copy of my Western Union receipt. I would have gotten it to you sooner, but it took me a little while to figure out how to work the scanner.

I don't know what your legal department is talking about. I sent the money via Western Union as directed by YOU. Why all the delay? This shouldn't be that hard for your legal department to figure out.

As stated earlier, the MTCN can only be obtained at the website I gave you earlier. This is a security feature that the person at the Western Union office told me was absolutely necessary. Please Sir, do not get upset with me, I do not dictate the rules of Western Union.

When can I expect my winnings?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I did indeed attach that wonder interactive WU receipt found on that equally wonderful M7CN. S3CUR3 site, filled out proper and all. I can't wait to see where he goes from here!
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap! I just realized that I sent the WU form as a PDF instead of converting it to a JPG. Do you think the lad will notice? He's using gmail, which gives him the option to download it or view as html. If you click the view html, you just see the text parts that I filled out. Plus the PDF version looks like anybody can manipulate it. (NB - I was just about to post this when PRESTO!, I get a response. And guess what... he can't open a PDF for some reason! This latest mail has the subject: "FINAL NOTICE")

Dear Winner,
I have just received your message and that file you have sent could not be read. Please send the copy of the slip in the Jpeg format as we can not read the attachment in the Pdf format.

Secondly, As regards to obtaining the MTCN from the site you provided to us, i must not fail to notify you that it is not acceptable. with this regards you are requested to obtain the MTCN from the site yourself and self it to us or better still, you can go back to the Western union office and tell them to provide you with the MTCN of the payment that you made to Otto Munaf. Please be informed.

Should you be able to get the MTCn of the payment. You are requested to send us the detail of the MTCN number immediately.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden Macalister.

And the wind-up, and...slap!

Here is the attached Western Union receipt, this time in a jpeg form.

Sir, I do not make the rules of Western Union. I have done everything you ask of me. Look at the receipt yourself instead of sending it to your legal department if you do not believe me.

Why do you take such a negative tone with me? I thought I won your contest. You should be nicer to somebody who wins a contest and complies with all of your requests.

Please respond on how I am to receive my winnings. Do I have any documentation I need to sign?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, he can see the WU receipt now and is all apologetic (I guess it really looks good. It wouldn't have fooled me, but I'm not the one I need to fool):

I have view the Western Union slip and i am sorry if i have being attending to you rudely. Please accept my appologies.

In as much as you have sent me the scanned copy, i will at this junction require to get the MTCN yourself from the site that you have provided. Once you have the MTCN, then we shall then be able to tell you when you will be getting your prize.

Thank you,
Mr. Vanden Macalister.

And the wind-up, aaaand another slap!:

Sir,

I do not know why I have to do your job for you. The only reason I will go to the secure website myself is because I want my winnings (even though the person at Western Union said that the RECEIVER needs to access the site). What is next, do I need to write my own congratulatory email as well (which I still have yet to receive)??

I shall go to the website and do your job for you to retrieve the MTCN. I will email you back when I get the number. Then I would like you to tell me the protocol for getting my winnings.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

I plan on sending him that great screenshot somebody on here made that says the M7CN . S3CUR3 site is blocked by homeland security in a few minutes. This is getting good. I want the lad to spend some time checking boxes.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another apology, and yet another request for MTCN numbers. Will this lad ever learn?!:

We appologise once again for allowing you secure the MTCN number online yourself. But it have always been the duty of the payer to send the payment details to our office and not the way you have done it.

Sir once you are able to secure the payment MTCN no. send us the details as shown below;

MTCN:
RECEIVERS' NAME:
SENDERS' NAME:
AMOUNT SENT:

We await the details of the payment.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden Macalister.

You can guess how I feel about checking boxes for hours...

I'm sorry, but I am not allowed to access this website. It says that access is restricted from my country of origin by the Department of Homeland Security! I don't know if you know who they are, but they fight terrorism here in the U.S. I took a screenshot of what the webpage said so you can show your legal department if they question you.

It appears that YOU must get the MTCN from the secure website if you want to get the money transfered. Please hurry with that, as you are now delaying me receiving my winnings. After all, I am only following the payment methods you yourself said to use. I did offer to pay by personal check if you remember. I can't imagine my bank would have given you the problems that Western Union is giving you.

So please, I suggest you go and get the MTCN from the website. It expires in 48 hours and I sent the money yesterday. Otherwise, I have to go back down to the Western Union office and recollect my funds, less the service fee, and we would have to start the whole process over.

Please respond swiftly,

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

and I attach this screenshot:

Clicky - Over-sized image changed to a link to prevent forum blowout. Eight

Then I get this mail. I strongly suspect that Mr. MacAlister will have to access the same M7CN . S3CUR3 site for MG as well. Wink

I am sorry to inform you that our legal adviser, Mr. Otto Munaf has tried to get the MTCN from the Website several times but to no avail. That the reason i asked you for the scanned copy of the payment slip. Like i told you we don not accept personal checks.

What i will suggest that you do now is to go down to the western union office to collect your money back and resend it to our legal adviser, Mr. Otto Munaf using the alternative money transfer system Money Gram. You are to use the same details that you used with the western union.

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. We appologise for the inconvience.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden Macalister.

"Too much stress!", ah, my first sig line! Very Happy He then proceeds to contradict himself and begins 2 rapid box-clicking attempts:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM
subject M7CN S3cur3 - The mugu has landed
mailed-by ruby.host-care.com

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:51 PM
subject M7CN S3cur3 - The mugu has landed
mailed-by ruby.host-care.com

And now he's trying like mad to chat via gmail with me. Too bad I'm not signed in to chat:

These messages were sent while you were offline.

6:01 PM
Vanden: HELLO

ARE YOU AVAILABLE.
6:03 PM
HELLO

I think I'm starting to drive him mad. Any suggestions?

Last edited by woosfriend on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the direction I decided to go, because he tried to get the MTCN of the S3CUR3 site after he told me to collect the funds and go to MG:

I just got back from the Western Union branch and when I tried to collect my money they said that you were currently attempting to access the MTCN while I was there.

Do you trust this Mr. Otto Munaf? Forgive me for saying, but I feel he is telling you about all these hardships and problem to give him enough time to steal the money I put of for the release of the winnings. After all, you were the ones who suggested Western Union and then Mr. Munaf says NOT to use Western Union. I'm sorry Sir to be the one to point this out to you, but I think he is trying to steal money from the Pepsi Cola company. I think he is trying to pull the wool over your eyes and mine.

I decided to not leave the money with Western Union for now until I hear back from you. The clerk said Otto Munaf was accessing the website while I was there, and I didn't want to mess up the transaction.

Please inform me of how to proceed.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Whoops, I got a little too excited and sent a mail with a few typos and stuff that may confuse our lad. Don't get me wrong, I want to confuse this lad, I just want to control the confusion.

I'm sorry, but I mistyped in the last message. It should say that "I decided TO LEAVE the money with Western Union", NOT "I decided to NOT LEAVE." Sorry for the error. To be clear, I did not take the money from Western Union. I'm waiting for you to tell me how to proceed. Thanks.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him a chat while he was offline:

8:58 PM me: Vanden, Sorry but I didn't see your chat because I wasn't signed in. Please feel free to chat with me if you see me logged on. I'm afraid I will be in and out tomorrow, but I will try to keep in contact with you.
Don't forget to inform me as to the money situation with Western Union/Money Gram.

And I get this in the morning as a response:

tHE MONEY HAS NOT BEEN COLLECT BY MR.OTTO MUNAF. PLEASE BE INFORMED AND DO AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED.

But won't I lose my service fee already paid?? Wink

So, to be certain, you want me to get my money back from Western Union and make the transaction with Money Gram even though I will be forfeiting my $25.00 service fee with Western Union?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from him, so I bug him:

Vanden,

I am awaiting your answer to my last email. Again, should I or should I not take my money back from Western Union and make the transaction with Money Gram? Who will pay for my $25.00 service fee that is wasted? I do not have all day to dilly-dally about. This is a serious matter and I would like to receive my winnings ASAP, so please get your business with this Mr. Otto Munaf squared away so we can proceed.

Urgently awaiting your response,

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And 3 hours after that still no response, so I lay the hammer down:

Ok Vanden, enough screwing about. I will tell you that I am now withdrawing the money from Western Union. I will go down to Money Gram and repeat the whole process over again because for some reason you told me only Western Union is acceptable and now only Money Gram is acceptable.

We could have saved all this time if you just took a personal check, but for some reason you won't take that either.

So I will go to Money Gram this evening and set up the transfer. I will mail you when I'm done. After that, I have a few small demands. They are very simple:

1) I would like my congratulatory email that was promised to me for winning the contest

2) I would like to see some kind of documentation with my name on it saying I won the contest

AFTER you satisfy those 2 simple requests, I will give you the Money Gram information to facilitate the transfer.

I don't think this is too much to ask, as your legal department's woes and incompetance have already cost me $25.00 in service fees.

Good day Sir,

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And still no response. I wonder if I hammered too hard... I decide to push forward, but the hammer is still out on the table:

I have acquired the $400.00 money transfer from Money Gram.

I will give you the detail and receipt so you can pick up the money after you comply with my 2 simple demands as stated in the previous email.

Thank you,

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Do you think he dropped me? I'm not sure yet.

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he didn't drop me, but I am most unhappy with his current approach:

Dear Dr. Bern4rdus M4c,
Thank you for making the payment via money gram. But however, i noticed that in the subject you said that you have made the Money Gram Order payment. I hope that the payment that you made was made as Money Gram instant money transfer, just like western union.

As regards, to your request in your previous mail, i must say that once your payment has been verified from Money Gram, then you will be receiveing your congratulatory note and scanned copies of the documents that you will be receiving along side your DHL delivery tracking numbers.

Kindly provide the MTCN No, as given to you by money gram, so we can round up your claims process because this has taken more time than it should.

Regards,
Mr. Vanden Macalister.

What a load of crap! I think I have to swing my hammer about yet again! And a P.S. slap to boot. I really need to make this lad earn his $400. Can we say "M7CN . S3CUR3 . LA in his near future for Money Gram. Twisted Evil :

Vanden,

You are obviously not reading what I am writing.

Yes, I have made payment for via Money Gram (I don't even know what you are talking about with "money transfer vs. money gram, but I'll assume that this is just Mr. Otto mucking up the works yet again!). Yes, I did lose $25.00 making payment via Western Union which you would not accept, even though that was THE METHOD YOU ASKED FOR as per your instructions. And yes I did resend funds via Money Gram as per your instructions. I have complied 100%, maybe even 110%, have you?

All I ask from you is 2 things:

1) a congratulatory letter, as you promised in the beginning.

2) some documentation with my name on it saying I am a winner.

AFTER, and only AFTER, I receive those 2 things, will I release the Money Gram information.

Your legal team has messed about long enough. Obviously Mr. Otto is either incompetent or untrustworthy. I certainly don't know how he even got a job with Pepsi when he prescribes methods for conducting business, then later contradicts himself. You will not satisfy me until I see those 2 simple requests. Period.

The Money Gram transfer has already been made. It is up to you to make this transaction proceed to the next level.

I will accept nothing but what I have requested. My decision is final.

Either provide me with what I ask for, or forfeit the funds I have set aside for Pepsi-Cola. That is my final offer.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

P.S. I don't care for your tone very much. I would have thought that the Pepsi-Cola company would have taken greater care of somebody like myself who has won lots of money in their sweepstakes. Be informed, you are pressing my buttons in a most unsatisfactory way. Good day.

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from the lad, so I send him a nudge:

Vanden,

I have made the Money Gram instant money transfer. I do not know why you are taking your time with this matter. Already a day has passed. Get back to me immediately. Please treat this as the serious matter that it is.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And still nothing. Another nudge:

Vanden,

Is this a scam? I do not know why you ignore me like this. PLEASE REPLY PROMPTLY.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Do you think he dropped me?

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, he does speak! I thought ole' Vanden had left me. Here's what he had to say:

You think this is a joke, if you feel that this is a scam and offcourse you know quite well it's not. The kindly inform us so we can close your file here at our office.

If you really need your prize, then i am sorry to inform you that the promotion board has give you 24 hours to provide the details of your payment or face forfietance. Please be well informed.

Oh Vanden, Vanden, Vanden, I am always well informed. Here's what I replied with:

Vanden,

Attached is your Money Gram receipt. I will forward the security website information so you can get the mtcn as per the instructions from Money Gram.

Now I would like to get that congratulatory email.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Don't you love how all roads lead to M7CN . S3CUR3! Twisted Evil

And here is what I forwarded him:

Dear MoneyGram® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using MoneyGram®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://m7cn.s3cur3.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at MoneyGram®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

Terrencio Baptista
Vice President - North America
MoneyGram Headquarters
PO Box 7224
New York, NY 10451
Tel: +1 (206) 905-9742

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic