SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two different Lads sent me to the same lawyer... RESOLVED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

has been negotiating with 4dams R0timi and 4hmed San3u in separate baits for the estate of "DR.R4VINDR4 F.SH4H" worth $39.5 million.

Now both Lads have sent me to the same lawyer! Yep, both sent me the addresses for - and

Has anyone else had that problem before?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be possible that it was the same lad in the first place ?

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar

Last edited by Jerome on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Headers resolve to Nigeria and Burkina Faso respectively, so it's unlikely.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I may ask, why is that a problem? Quite obviously 4d4m5 and 4hm3d are out to chop each others dolla Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as lads chase after multiple victims, who says Cammy can't chase after more than one inheritance? Does she use the same email addy for both?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Lawyer 'A' is gonna have to prove he is more 'risky free' than Lawyer 'B'... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Has anyone else had that problem before?

Yes, that has happened to me, within the last month actually.

My two sets of lads appear to be unrelated to each other (no one has noticed that I am conducting two separate negotiations with the same lad-name), but it's possible that they both got my baiting address from the same source. If that was the case, then they could also be using the same formats, fake certificates, etc.

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm - I think there's a simpler explanation; I filed paperwork from the Burkina Faso bait under the Nigerian one. There is only one Lad sending me to the lawyer.

I can still use it though!

Sand Timer x 7
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That has happened to me as well. Spooky! Shocked Very Happy

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic