SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Forum.419eater.com is currently under a small DDOS attack

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As at 10:54 am EST we have ZERO bots attacking!

Looks like it may be over. Thanks for all your support.

In total the attack used 223 bots against us over a three day period (Hardly a couple of dormant bots)

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover:

Out of curiosity when we were in the midst of the prior attack how many bots were hitting the site?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Difficult to say as we were moving servers so often I lost count. I would estimate around 5000 bots were involved in the last attack over a four month period. By comparison this was a small attack with 200+ bots over a three day period.

Off course I'm not going to release the ip's here but have done so in the admin/mod forum

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That admin/mod forum is too well hidden, Rover. I guess many of us are interested so here's the Linky Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover:

Don't care about the IP's....was just more curious as to how much fire power it took to take the site down.

Honestly since this thread has been open I have not noticed an appreciable slowness in the site that I would not normally expect to happen to ANY site I visit from time to time just due to random internet hiccups and what not.

So good job on keepin us keepin on!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done. I will return the tinfoil hat to the bunker.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Rover.

Is it coincidence that there also seems to be a ddos attack on Georgian sites or was someone trying to kill 2 birds with one stone?
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea. It could be the same botnet or it could be a different one.

What sites are you talking about?

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
What sites are you talking about?

I think it was a reference to this, Click and Click , but I fail to see any connection.

Edit: to add another link

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh.... I see... I'm with you on this one. I fail to see the connection. BTW: Most of the bots that attacked us were from Poland and Korea.

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, it was pure speculation on my part as I had no idea where the bots attacking us originated.

Thanks for a fantastic job in keeping the site up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic