SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MAGic and Me – a serious thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Puq
Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Titania

Your attitude towards your difficulties is an eyeopener, your bravery is humbling and your grasp of the technology available to you is incredibly inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing, Queen of the Fairies.

Love and respect

Puq

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, Titania was my precious cat, who came to share my home in Boston in 1988 and moved all over the place with me until her passing in 2005, just shy of her 17th birthday. She lived long enough to act as my "little nurse" when I came home from the hospital. She stayed close to me, getting up on my bed whenever I lay down to rest. The wheelchair-tail combination was not too good at first, but we adjusted.

When the time came to let her take the long sleep, she snuggled into my arms and looked up at me as if to say, "It's OK, Mommy. I'm ready to go." I still miss her.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm late to the party Titania but I found your post enlightening and inspirational, thanks.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania, I've been reading this thread over the last few days and it's been very informative. It's interesting to know what tools are out there to help people navigate through the increasingly computer dependant day-to-day tasks. Thanks for posting this!
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are an inspiration, Titania! Smile

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic