SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads must have been asleep in the cafe lately. I'm finally starting to get back in some replies actually worth posting. Here are a few, more will be forthcomming.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HATE U BASTARD WITH PASSION. I HAVE NOT SEEN A FOOL LIKE U. BASTARD.

THIEF LIKE U. DIE AND GO TO HELL.

SPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you are big fool and death is at your door.this year will never pass you by.you will meet your death.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen i can see that ur one of the biggest fool on earth,you remain in poverty and this what you fill toinsult me and lie against me will turn back to u with out even petty big for nothing good of u,i think your someone with level even with wisdom,what did i have to do with such fool like u,what concern me with ur level while my God has already hs concern over me,big fool u are and u will never see good for using such world to me.Ur family the bakassi will vist.I said you have cause your self and ur family,and u will never go free from this fucking email u send to me,ithinking ur some one with wisdom,boy carry ur self down so Gow will consider to help u,fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A BORN FOOL A BIG IDIOT CMON ILLETRATE I DONT THINK YOU WENT THROUGH THE FOUR WALLS OF THE UNIVERSITY DO YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET ARE THE SAME LEVEL ......I REALLY DONT NEED TO WRITE MUCH WITH YOU CUZ ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME BUT AM INVITING YOU COME TO MY TOWN (O TOWN) AND THEN YOU WOULD KNOW FOR SURE THAT KAKI NO BE LEATHER.

WORK FOR YOUR OGA WELL WELL OO SO DAT HIM NO SEND YOU BACK TO VILLAGE IMBESILE ...... WHICH CAR YOU DEY USE SELF MY LAST BOY WEY DEY YEAR 1 FOR IMSU DEY DRIVE MURRANO JEEP WAT ABT U NOTHING U JUST DEY ROAST FOR STREET!!!

MEET THE MASTERS AND COME LETS JA E SI! CUZ FROM YOUR WORDS DUDE YOU NEVER SOJI!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATION KILLS....I HOPE IT DOESN'T KILL YOU.....I SAW YOUR OLD STINKING ASHAWO MUM AND UR DEAD FATHER AT THE GRAVE....THEY WERE CALLING YOU TO COME JOIN THEM....DO QUICK AND GO COS UR TIME IS UP.....YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT...

GOOD BYE TO YOUR ANCESTORS .....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

YOUR FRIEND,

ONWU NEGBU EGBU.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BIGGEST FOOL IN TOWN,MAGA NA THE SAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
IMBECILE,
I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO THINK OUT THE CALIBRE OF IDIOT YOU ARE AND HITHERTO, I COULDN'T DECIPHER THE TYPE OF ANIMAL YOU ARE WHO LACK A COMPLEX BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND WHEN SOMEONE HOLDS OUT THE OLIVE BRANCH !
LET'S SEE IT FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW, YOU HARVEST EMAILS ON INTERNET,THAT IS YOU, ARE AN INTERNET FARMER, THEN ANOTHER PERSON HARVESTS HIS TOO AND COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THE SAME EMAILS AND SENDS THEM OUT TO HELPERS WHO RESPOND AND FOLLOW UP THE EMAIL, HAVING THIS IN MIND, HAS THAT PERSON STOLEN FROM YOU ?
ALONG THE LINE, HE DISCOVERS THAT IT IS A COINCIDENCE AND PLEADS WITH YOU TO FORGIVE HIM AND EVEN SMOOTHENS YOUR DEAD JOB FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THE RULES OF THIS GAME,BUT YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU LACK A HUMAN SOUL AND HAS THAT OF AN ANIMAL IN ITS PLACE.
BESIDES, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS JUSTICE ? WHAT OF KARMA ? IT MUST FOLLOW YOU, DO YOU KNOW WHY ? READ DOWN !
1. YOU ASSAIL ME WITH WORDS OF HATRED,U ATTACK ME FOR NO VALID REASON,U RETURNED MY PLEA WITH WICKEDNESS,MY GOD WILL APPOINT A WICKED MAN AGAINST YOU AND AN ACCUSER WILL REPEAT THIS CURSE ON YOU.
2. YOUR OWN PLEA WILL CONDEMN YOU WHEN YOU SHALL BE TRIED AND FOUND GULITY. BECAUSE YOU WISH ME DEATH, BET ME, YOUR DAYS ARE ALREADY NUMBERED AND YOUR BELONGINGS WILL GO TO ANOTHER PERSON.
3.YOU MUST LOOSE EVERYBODY,EVERYTHING YOU TAKE PRECIOUS. YOU MUST BE DRIVEN OUT OF YOUR RUINED HOME,CREDITORS WILL SEIZE ALL YOUR BELONGINGS AND STRANGERS WILL PLUNDER THE FRUITS OF YOUR TOIL,NO ONE WILL EVER EXTEND KINDNESS TO YOU AGAIN IN LIFE !
4. YOUR POSTERITY IS ALREADY DESTROYED,YOUR NAMES,THAT OF YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD, FOLKS AND CREW HAVE BEEN BLOTTED OUT OF THIS AND THE NEXT GENERATION.
5. MAY YOUR EVILS AND THAT OF YOUR PARENTS BE REMEMBERED BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY GOD AND YOUR SINS NEVER BE EFFACED !!
6. MAY YOUR MEMMORY AND THAT OF YOUR CREW,PARENTS BE CUT OFF FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH. YOU LOVE TO CURSE,YOU ARE ALREADY CURSED,YOU HATE BLESSINGS, IT IS AND WILL EVER BE FAR FROM YOU AND WILL ELUDE YOU FOREVER AND NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN UNTIL YOU ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND PLEAD WITH ME TOO BECAUSE MY HANDS ARE CLEAN !
7.YOU CONSTANTLY WRAP YOURSELF IN CURSING, MAY IT SOAK INTO YOUR BODY LIKE WATER AND PENETRATE YOUR BONES LIKE OIL,MAY IT BE A GARMENT YOU WEAR AND THE BELT YOU TIE AROUND YOUR WAISTE.
8. SURELY,YOU WILL FADE LIKE AN EVENING SHADOW AND LIKE A LOCUST, YOU WILL BE SWEPT AWAY.
9. ALL OF YOU WHO TEAM UP TO WRITE ME MAROONED MAILS WILL BE CLOTHED WITH DISHONOUR AND WRAPPED IN THE GARMENTS OF YOUR SHAMEFULNESS.
10. AS FOR ME, YAHWEH SABOTH,JEHOVA JIREH,EL-SHADAI,JEHOVA ROPHEKA,JEHOVA NISHI, OJI OKU ERI AJA,OKU N'ERE ERE,CONSUMING FIRE, GOD OF SHEDRACK,MESHACK AND ABADENEGO,GOD OF ISREAL,ELIJAH,ELISHA,JEREMIAH,NEHEMIAH,EZIEKEL,EKENE EZE,GOD OF BONA CHRISTUS UMEOGU,GOD OF REV. FATHER EJIKE MBAKA,GOD OF TOWER REVIVAL MINISTRY TO MENTION BUT A FEW,ONE BUT ONLY TRUE GOD,HAS ACTED ON MY BEHALF AND DELIVERED ME IN THE GOODNESS OF HIS LOVE !!!!!!

LISTEN, YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PASTORS,YES,THEY ARE MEN OF GOD AND ONLY ONE GOD I SERVE ! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A MEMBER OF BELIVER'S LOVE WORD,AKA WINNERS' CHAPEL,BUT LOOK,YOU ARE A LOOSER !!! YOU WILL NEVER WIN IN ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN DOOMED !!!!!
YOU WORSHIP THERE BUT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH THE BISHOPS,RATHER YOU GO TO SPIRITUAL HOUSES AND USE JUJU TO PICK MONEY IF YOU EVER COLLECT,LET IT SAVE YOU LET ME SEE,THOSE gods THAT GIVE SPIRITUAL MONIES ARE FAKE gods, THEY WILL ASK YOU FOR THEIR PAYMENT WHICH YOU WILL NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH THEM WHEN THE TIME COMES AND YOUR SOUL MUST GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
YOU DRAG YOUR FUTURE CLOSE IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY AND ENJOY WOMEN,YOU ARE FINISHED. YOUR EVILS SHALL FIND YOU OUT,WHY CAN'T AND YOU AND REVIVE YOUR MAGA, THOSE DEAD gods THAT GIVE YOU SPIRITUAL MONEY CAN'T SAVE YOU!! ONLY JEHOVA AND CHRIST JESUS MAKETH RICH WITHOUT ADDING SORROW !!
SEE, ANY god THAT SUPPORTS YOUR INTERNET THEFT IS NOT JEHOVA. EVIL HAS NO PLACE IN HIM AND HE HAS WARNED US NOT TO STEAL SO HE CANNOT TELL YOU TO PRAY, FAST,BURN INCENSE OR COLOURED CANDLES OR KILL A GOAT FOR A MAN TO SEND YOU MONEY,IF YOU ARE ALREADY INVOLVED, I PITY YOU. I AM NOT RIGHTEOUS,BUT I TELL YOU THE PLAIN,UNVARNISHED AND BIBLICAL TRUTH.
I AM A ROMAN CATHOLIC, I HAVE PROPHETS WHO ARE ORDAINED BY GOD WHOM I MENTIONED SOME OF THEIR NAMES TO YOU. BUT THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE IS MY GOD,HE IS NOT A DEAD GOD AS YOU SAID. YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT BY SAYING JEHOVA IS A DEAD GOD, WHAT AN ABOMINATION,SO YOUR SINS WILL NEVER BE EFFACED,CONSULT THE BIBLE ,NONENTITY.
YOU HAVE VARIOUSLY DEVISED MEANS TO HACK INTO MY YOUNGER COUSIN'S EMAIL ADDRESS,TO HELL WITH YOU HACKERS!!!!!!!!! USE YOUR DIRTY FANBOXES TO YOUR DIMUNITION . SEE, I HAVE SOPHISTICATED GADGETS MORE THAN YOU PAUPER AND I CAN FINISH YOU,JUST WAIT AND SEE.
SEE, YOU HAVE PROVOKED ME BEYOND LIMIT AND YOU WILL SEE THE BITTER ASPECT OF ME FROM NOW ON. HOW MANY NUMBERS DO YOU HAVE ? NIGERIAN LINE,USA LINE,MR FAKE CHARLES SOLUDO,WAIT EFCC WILL GET YOU SOONEST,I BET YOU. PRECARIOUS FOOL,STAND ALONE LET ME SEE. WHAT IS YOUR TRIBE ? DIRTY ASS.
DO YOU KNOW ME ? YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE ANY NONSENSE TO ANYBODY AND GET AWAY WITH IT ?WAIT AND SEE !!
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY STRIKE YOU DEAD. YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO THE TRAP OF YOUR OWN MAKING AND YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN ENTANGLED IN YOUR OWN SNARE ! YOUR LOINS HAVE BEEN STRICKEN WITH PALSY AND IN YOUR SACRED FEASTS,YOU SHALL EAT POISON.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, YOU SHALL NO LONGER RECIEVE FAVOUR FROM PEOPLE,I HEREBY DECREE THAT SPIRITS OF DISAPPOINTMENTS SHALL BE YOUR PORTION,SPIRITS OF PROMISE AND FAIL SHALL FOLLOW YOU,FAMILIAR SPIRITS AND MONITORING DEMONS YOU GIVE GODS GLORY SHALL IMPEDE YOUR SUCCESS IN LIFE.YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM ANY ANCESTRAL LINKAGE. LET YOUR MOUNTAINS NEVER BE MOVED.
LEGIONS(SPIRITS OF MADNESS) SHALL HAVE BANQUET WITH YOU,THEY WILL AFFLICT YOU.

IF YOU DARE WRITE ME AGAIN, I WILL THEN TELL YOU WHO I AM AND I WILL SEARCH YOU OUT WHERE EVER YOU AND DEAL YOU PHYSICAL BLOWS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T FINISHED DEALING WITH YOU SPIRITUALLY,AND SEE YOU ROT IN JAIL,BET ME AND SEE.DO NOT BORROW MY IMPEECABLE ENGLISH OK, II STUDIED IN QUEENS FREEGATE WHERE I CURRENTLY RESIDE. DO NOT LET ME LEAVE THIS FREEGATE BECAUSE OF YOU AND COME DOWN TO NIGERIA.

GOOD BYE MR. NINCOMPOOP,SCALLYWAG,SIMPLETON.
Wow, a reply that that really warms my heart. Smile I can only imagine the time and effort that lad spent in crafting his reply.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
All this stuff just makes me laugh.
This thread is one of those I come to read E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More unhappy lads.
@devguy, [email protected] sent me the same rant a week ago. Lovely material for recycling Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Good Day

What kind of a pastor are you? Am sure you are one of those pastors of doom.

God is watching you, lieing with is name is the greatest of all sins.

BE WARNED.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU AND REMAIN BLESSED

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THIS IS YOUR BROTHER

GUY I DONT REALY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING YOU SAY THAT I NSULTED YOUR MOTHER ON WHAT LAVEL I DONT KNOW YOU WHEN I RECEIVE THIS MAIL WHERE YOU ARE TOCKING ALL THIS I MEAN I AM REALY SOPRISE WHAT I YOU TOCKING ABOUT MY FRIEND ?

OK PLEASE I AM A GUY MAN IN ADBIJAN I LIVE IN ABOBO OK PLEASE I MAY DONT KNOW BUT I NEVER MAIL TO SOON ONE THIS KIND OF E MAIL IN CASE IF I MECK A MISTECK RIGHT THIS TO YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME OK?

THIS IS MY NUMBER IN CASE IF YOU WHANT TO KNOW ME 00225 02 25 29 07 MY REALY NAME IS FRIDAY I AM FROM ABAKALIKI IN EBONYI STATE NIGERIA?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND PROVIDE ALL WHAT YOU WHANT FROM HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

FROM FRIDAY EZE GOD BLESS YOU HOPE THAT YOU HAVE GOR GIVE ME

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks, I am very sorry. It is poverty

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: No i am not what you think please!!

Dear Friend,

Please i am for real!!!, ii don't lie to you ok, trust me for good i am for real please.

Hence you acept to help me out, i will give you all my proofs, and hence you bring your informations to proof me that you are ready to help

me out.

I am waiting,
Solange

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: LOOKING FOR HELP

DEAR SIR.

AM SORRY FOR SENDING SUCH LETTER PLEASE PADON ME SIR.
AM CONFUSD PROBLEMS THAT SOROUND PERANT I CAN NOT
CONTINUE MY SCHOOL. SIR I NEED HELP FROM YOUR. AM 22 YEARS
OLD FROM AFRICA.

THANK YOU MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR ADVISE.

OSITA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FULL I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I WILL NEVER BE TIERED OF INSULTING YOU OK.LISTEN A 419 IS BETER THEN YOU FUNKING IDIOT THAT HAS NO JOB

GO TO HELL AND BOUND TO ASHERS.

FUKK YOUR MAMA TOTO

MORRONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] again...
Quote:
LISTEN YOU IDIOT I WILL NEVER BE TIRED OF INSULTING FOOL LIKE YOU.LET ME TELL YOU, YOU BETTER LOOK FOR SOMETHING GOOD DOING IN UR LIVE OR YOU ELSE U WILL DIE RACH

FUCKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBASTERED.

AS USAUL

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Pastor K,

Thank you for your mail and also advice.Pastor fior the sake of God help me,if you can.

I need a help from you.Do it because of God and help me,even to take me over to your country to start work there and follow you to church and tank God with you.

I will bewaiting to hearing from you if you are going to help me or not.

Nedu

[email protected]
Quote:
pastor what you me to do

[email protected]
Quote:
pastor please tell why you are playing this kinde of players for and where you com from.

[email protected]
Quote:
PASTOR, ALL WE ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD GIVE US SOME OF THE MONEY YOU GET FROM YOUR CONGREGATION SO THAT WE CAN DISTRIBUTE TO THE POOR HERE. IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN ASSITING THE POOR AND YOU AS A PASTOR WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE WELL IN CHARITY AND IN HELPING HUMANITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Learn how to preach as to convert many souls to God

We are the same. You are not a child of God. Why,? you are preaching, quoting the bible for me to read and repent but at the same time swearing for your self and not me. A true child of God will preach to convience you to repent and confess and also surrender your life
totally to God. I am not touch in spirit by your message rather than ........ Your message as a child of God suppose to carry some touchable power in words to bring my spirit back to God.

So, do learn more and ask God to give you more grace for his mission.

May God be with you.

I refer you to your sent message and read the message you sent to me and you will really understand what am talking about. Do not swear to a
sinner. Yes, am a poor sinner who is not worthy to stand in the presence of God. But am asking him for his mercy. But you a righteous person, be careful because the righteousness of a man is like a pieces of lag in the presence of God.

May God be with you and shower you with his blessings Amen.

Thanks

Kowel

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Pastor K,
How are you ?I am fine and doing great by the grace of almight God.Thank you for your email to me.I see your email as very interesting
one,you can advice or change someone from his/her sinful ways,I will like you to know that you know in the Bible alot of people worshiped
idols,and if we kneel down and confess our sins plainly to God he forgives and forget us, but Even Jesus did not come to Judge or Condemn them but rather he Came to Cast out demonds and heal the sick and help the needy and poor people.But I will like to inform you that you should stop Judging and condemning people if they sin,Before you will judge and condemn,You don't even know the problem or the situation why someone will go into such sitaution only Jesus knows okay...The Bible says we have all sin so we short fort the Glory of God.You have a nice day and take good care of your self.In Jesus name i Believe now ! Amen...

[email protected]
Quote:
whom are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
Dearest Pator,
Thanks for this mail but i want you to known that i am not what you wrongly think, the bible tells you not to judge but you are judging me.
You are not my God.
I know you may not beleive my situation because of how things are going wrong today in the world.
If you want to beleive me, i am invioting you to come down here and meet me and see what i mean.
I have not come here to fool you but i have come to seek for help.
If you can not help me, tell me simply, instead of saying all that you have said.
You re a pastor, i want you to pray and ask the same God you serve if my situation is real and he he says no, then do not write me ok?
Take care and God bless you,
Thankls
Yours Truly Omar.

[email protected] Nice work, but is it original???
Quote:
Subject: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME

Guy I dey curse you for with dey voodoo

DON CARRY YOU NAME GO GIVE CELE PEOPLE
I've given your name to the fairies
THEY WILL BONE CANDLE FOR YOU HEAD. I SEND THE
and they will make a flower garland with candles for your head
NAME TO 7 PARISH AND NOW WORK DON START FOR
I've also told the parish priest and
YOUR HEAD. I NO DEY CORNER PPLE WORK NA VERY BAD
he wants to anoint your head too
THING AND E NO GOOD FOR GMEN ANYBODY WEY DEY
I also play with goblins and they aren't nice people
CORNER PPLE WORK NO DEY LAST YOU KNOW WHY BOIZ
They won't tell you first before they rush to smother you with kindness
GO QUICK KILL AM WITHOUT WASTING TIME. NOTE SAY D
so be careful to watch out for goblins
ONLY ADVISE I GET FOR U B SAY MAKE U WATCH AROUND
They're out to get you lurking round every corner
U NA UR VERY GUY DEY DO THIS KIND TIN DEM DON DO
I don't know why they'd do it to a nice guy like you
ME SO WATCH UR BACK LATER MAN. ONE BY ONE YOU
So take care - but don't worry 'cause we all die one day
GO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i will join

pastor k which church do u go tell me i will join you

ubaka

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO PASTOR

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU

ROLAND.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I AM GIVEING YOU THIS IN GOOD FAITH ONLY GOD KNOWS

HELLO DEAR ONE,

WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THIS I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU THE PROBLEMS THAT I AM HAVING HERE IN MY COUNTRY AND LOOKING FOR WHO TO HELP ME AND AFTER FASTING AND PRAYING MY GOD DIRECTED ME TO YOU BUT THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING NOW I DID NOT KNOW IF I AM CONTACTING THE WRITER PERSON PLS LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE KINDING ME OR NOT FOR I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
I AM SO CONFIUS,
OR IF I MAY SAY IS THEY ANYTHING BAD ME CONTACTING YOU PLS FOR I I STILL DONT KNOW
TALK TO ME OK AND LET US SEE WHAT GOD CAN DO FOR USI THINK THAT GOD SENT ME TO YOU BUT AS THE CASE MAY BE NOW I DONT KNOW AGAIN BUT ONE THING I MUST LET YOU KNOW IS THAT AFTER THIS YOU WILL ONLY GOING TO ENJOY FOREVER IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS
I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUETH ONLY GOD KNOWS
I END MY WORD HERE FOR NOW OK MAY BE WITH TIME YOU WILL GET TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DOING THINGS WITH
BE BLESS AMEN AND AMEN
TAALIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: 48 hours count down....

Wow unto men like you who lay their trust in men. Stop pretending, the time left is 48 hours. We hold the four asses. See you later

Quote:
Subject: accomplished.

Everything have been accomplished, the queen herself is thristy and she is seeking for blood to quel her thirst. Now sit back, relax and see what hits your central anus in few days from now. Deadly is nearear the mark.
Rest in perfect argony.

[email protected] last one for now...
Quote:
Subject: yes pastor

I wish you what others. Pastor indeed.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear pastor,l cannot come to your church today and ask for help, but l know you guys over there can't even give me an helping hand and come here to preach to me, dont worry on that God alone will know who will make it, for example , l am a first class graduated without any job for 3yrs now and l got a family to care for.one question how can l survive.
l can stop this job if only you or your church can help me.
but l wait your respond.

Regards,
clement

[email protected]
Quote:
dont email me again

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Irina L Cz0pyak0k0v,

I dont understand what you are talking about, what does this supposed to mean? I emailed you quite alright, and I know that God exist. Does anyone tell you that what I am proposing to you is not right? Oh go back to my email and gone through it again one more time.

dr. Paul.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Pastor k,
Thanks for your concern about my wellbeing. I will be very happy to know you. I can explain more for your understanding. Glory be to God the highest. Could you advise me on your phone number.
Plz keep this confidential between. I know that God loves us. He will continue to love us more.
Thank god for you. You will lack the word of God in your mouth.
God bless you and you family.
Plz let me know you more
My name is Frank

Quote:
Jack how far now? Nothing dey happen na we we now. But make you no insult me. Any way we fit know each other more.
I base in lome-togo but not perminent there. I dey travell out and in.
My number is +228-982-16-12
The living God is the highest
ONE LOVE
FRANK

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Albator wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing
All this stuff just makes me laugh.
This thread is one of those I come to read E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y

Ditto

Sometimes just to see Donato's intros to his posts, like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE GIVE DE NUMBER!!!

It cracks me up!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@seven. Some great replies you have there. Looks like you really got under [email protected] skin two weeks ago. That is mighty kind of him to give us all some new materil Very Happy

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I FEEL GOOD!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

James Brown email the 'Godfather of Soul' @ [email protected]
Quote:

you are a big fool
your mama pussy idiot

Richy Ig [email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY, NA SUFFER GO KILL ALL OF YOUR FAMILY,AND NA INSIDE POVERTY UNA GO DEY PUT.
OVHENVHEN NOR MAMA, UKIAGHA VHA GBON.
UHUMWDA NOR KIU RO NO OJI LAWA

feel free to call-maybe at 3am his time-it seems to be a voip uk number
Dr. Kelvin Agulo [email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi

+445123698854

bryan [email protected]
Quote:
dont email me agaiin asswipe

and again...
Quote:
dont email me again asswipe

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW IS LIFE? HOW IS YOUR FAMILY? IF SO, GLORY BE TO GOD. If not, please enjoy these mugu musings.

First, we have serial responder [email protected]
Quote:
GOOD WARDS GO THROUGH THIS MAIL .I NOW I UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE FUSTRATED BASTERED

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Emeka,
I don't know how a mail you directed to [email protected] got into my email address. I think it is a mistake but no shit.

From your statement I could see you are abusing the guy maybe for his attitudes towards you. I will advice you let him be because from my view, you are not better than him one bit.

You said you are a big boy in your scam business yet your common sense did not tell you that a "REV" which you claim to be should be in the church and not on the "cbn paymaster's desk".

I will suggest you stop sending mails to that guy whose scam name I believe is Smith. I could see also that you are an Ibo man from the Eastern part of Nigeria and you probably had no opportunity to attend school. You would have been better off being a road side or go-slow trader instead of wasting time on the net.

Sitting right hear in my office I cry for you because you showed that you cannot communicate in queens English and even the venacular (pigin english) you used to write mail to your friend Smith is not correct.

Too many typographical errors and with that I don't know how an educated Englishman will send you a dime.

I have had the opportunity of being with some big boys in the scamming game and I realised that they don't have time to reply some jobs they think are not good. So how will they have time to type all these nonsence you wrote to your guy Smith?

You are the lazy type and from the way you abuse Smith, you sound like someone from the orphanage (motherless babies home).

I know you will reply me but when you do, I pray to have time to give you more advice on how you can be usefull to your lazyself.

May God help you.
Tony

Speak of the devil, THE GODFATHER is back [email protected]
Quote:
pussy sucker so you are still alive. one thing about you is that you dont know how to speak nor write english pls go back to school ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo before his too late. ode.
GOG FATHER TO ALL IBO PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
N ur papa.....bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BIG FOOL WEN DEY 9JA DEY SUFFER, NA POWER HOLDING GO KILL YOUR FAMILY FOR THAT YEYE COUNTRY. ODE

[email protected]
Quote:
Na u and your entire families must die prematurely. Na u must die, say amen.

answering Rev Onye ori, God must punish you all

[email protected]
Quote:
I had sex with your mother just yesterday

[email protected]
Quote:
R.I.P UR GENERATIONS ARE CURSED. AMMMMMEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been throwing insults at lads for a year and a half, and this is a first, a lad sending me a poem Embarassed From [email protected]
Quote:
Rev. Goodluck Adams,your mama yash, your mama toto,
You’re the reason, of my poetry
The true meaning behind words
True love developing it’s wings
Reaching high beyond the birds.

I love you for who you truly are
For nothing less, For only more
Love, A ocean of true emotions
Joined together from it’s shores.

You’re the inspiration to poetry
Even though love, goes beyond
The distance words can explain
In a poem, prose, or even songs.

I love you every step of the way
For who you’ve made me today
The love I feel, within my heart
No words cannot express to say.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DIS NOT BE DE WORD OF GOD!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REV. JEAN LOUIS LOUIS [email protected]
Quote:
I GO CLOSE THIS YOUR BOX 4 YOU, ABI YOU DEY CRAS WAITING B YOUR OWN 4 INSIDE

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^DevGuy, I like Tony Clark's tips for scamming Razz

Richy Ig [email protected]

Quote:
SAME TO YOU==AND==YOUR FAMILY
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO WRATH GO DIE FOR HUNGER;
FOOLISH , IDIOT LIKE YOU.
NA ME GO FIRST KILL YOU.
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA NA HIM BE MUGU

How do you go wrath?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ME TINK HIM LIKE ME!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DADA SMITH [email protected]
Quote:
THEY TELL YOU SAY NA ME KILL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA?......DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....U GO DIE FOR SYSTEM AND FLIES GO CHOP YOUR DEAD BODY....IMI EZI....DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......I SAY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........I DON DIG YOUR GRAVE.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
maga detail for gmail. goat like u

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS --- I love when lads offer such advice to me. I can get a mugu mentor Laughing

@ALL --- NA REPLY FROM MAGA DON ARRIVE OOOOOO!!!! I HERBY ADVICE YOU TO READ NA REPLIES!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE NOT A DIRTY BENDELITE YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME BUT I RETURN BILLION'S OF SPELL AND COURSES TO ALL YOUR GENERATION NOW AND FOR EVER MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD CHIEF LIKE YOU, ARE YOU NOT ASHAME OF YOUR SELF, A STINKING BASTARD LIKE IS BEARING CHIEF, WHO MADE A STACK ILLITRATE LIKE YOU A CHIEF.

I GIVE YOU 48HRS FROM NOW AND YOU WILL BE DEAD, GO TO WHERE YOUR GREAT-GRAND MOTHER IS BURIED AND ENJOY HER ROTTING ASS HOLE, BECAUSE THAT WILL BE YOUR LAST MEAL BEFORE YOUR DEMISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF ONLY YOU CULD TAKE TIME FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO GO TO SCHOOL, MAYBE YOUR
ENGLISH WOULD BE MORE UNDERSTANDABLE

[email protected]
Quote:
na fool u go be all ur life. As u nor want ming ur business. The death wey kill Abacha go visit ur family soon unless u beg for forgiveness.

[email protected]
Quote:
U STUPID, VERY STUPID, i dont even know u or live in nigeria.I LIVE IN INDIA, IF I DONT GET AN APOLOGY LETTER FROM YOU, Ur mail would be printed burnt and the ashes would be used to finish your race.

[email protected]
Quote:
u bi mumu...u even get time 2 de reply junk, na em b say u no get job. mugu...bastard

[email protected] gave me some new script material
Quote:
GUY U BE FOOL NA HUNGRY NA GO KILL U AND UR BABE AND IF U DON MARRY NA HUNGEY GO KILL U,UR WIFE AND CHILDREN

GUY I RICH PASS YOU AND UR WHOLE GENERATIONS TO COME. I FIT FEED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY EVEN UR BROTHERS AND SISTERS JOIN UP TO UR EXTENDED FAMILY U DEY HEAR ME SO FOOOOOL, AM A MULTI MILLIONIAR AND I NO FIT HUNGRY AGAIN

HW U TAKE BE CHIEF WEN U DEY PUT SMALL BOY FOR SHOP DEY DEPRIVE DEM OF SCHOOLING SAY U DEY HELP DEM U DEY DECEIVE DEM FOOOOL ANY WAY THE MAIL NO BE 4 U BEFORE BUT SINCE U SAY U WAN DEY CAUSE UR SELF NA MAKE ME SAY MAKE I LET U KNOW

U THINK SAY U DEY PATRIOTIC FOOOL WEN E BE SAY MA MONKEY DEY FUCK UR WIFE 4 HOUSE DAT IS IF U GET AND IF U NO GET UR GIRLFRIEND OR THE ASHOWO WEN U DEY FUCK, I NO GO CAUSE UR MAMA COS NO BE SHE TALK TO ME NA U BIG FOOL.

GUY I GET MONEY AND I DEY LEAVE FOR THE BEST PLACES FOR LAGOS ANY WAY THOSE BOY WEN DEY UR SHOP LET THEM GO SCHOOL U DEY HEAR IF U NO FIT FUND LET DEM GO MEET DEY PARENT COS THE BOYS WEN DEY WORK FOR ME DEM DEY GO SCHOOL AND NA ME DEY PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES AND ANY THING WEN DEM ASK FOR U DEY HEAR SO

[email protected]
Quote:
Because u decided to send this mail 2 me without fear. I give you one week to repent and appologise to me or you will die. if it doesnt happen,know that iam not a man of God. You will die slowly so that you will know that God is after you.

Pst. Osuji E.Henry
3,Sam. B. Esan Street,
Off Agbado Rd. Iju- Ishaga, Lagos. Nigeria
234-80-57883353, 234-80-62428329

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEM NOT BE NA CHURCH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEY NA GET DE RICH MAGAS!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
why are u people so crude ane uncivilised, learn how to address people.

and just to prove the point the next reply was...

Ford Dede [email protected]
Quote:
Akim you are a *DELETED*, you should go back to school before joining this trade

Claims Agent [email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU JUST DISPLAY YOUR FOOLISHNESS AND LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE GAME WHICH YOU AND I ARE RIPPING FROM.

YOU KNOW THIS GAME AND YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW,BE ADVISED TO KEEP CALM BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET.YOU ARE JUST A HOPELESS BASTERD AND YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN FUND IN THIS GAME.

DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME ,THE JOB MIGHT BE TIGHT BUT ONE DAY IT WILL OPEN 4 YA THERFORE COOL YOUR TRANSFERD AGRETION BIG FOOL.

WITH YA ATTITUDE YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE.POKER.

EZE NDI IGBO ONE
112 234 806 390 4037

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MONDAY MONDAY!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

biko Cyril [email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T BLAIM YOU BECAUSE ASHAWO DEY FEED YOU FOR YOUR LIFE THAT IS WHY YOU DONT SPELL GOOD ENGLISH,THE MOMENT YOU STEP OUT FROM ASHAWO HAND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE TO A BETTER CONDITION PIG.

AGAIN SO YOU NEVER HAD THAT YOUR FATHER FULK YOUR SISTER @A RESULT OF POORVERTY THAT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY THAT IS WHY YOUR MOTHER IS BEHALVING LIKE MOSI WOMEN BY FULKING YOUR FATHER]S BROTHERS AND ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND HER BECAUSE SHE WAS ASHAWO AND YOUR FATHER WAS NOT MAN ENOUGH AND FEED BY YOUR MOTHER WITH HER ASHAWO MONEY AS ASHAWO IS FEEDING YOU NOW LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

WOHH UNTO MAN THAT FEED BY ASHAWO FOR THEY SHALL BE PERISHED AND BE PURNISHED LIKE ASHAWO.b4 i 4get send me the ur litle sisters number for deliverance b4 you contact HIV as no food for you family to take care of her or do you want her to die,may be you invite to stay with you and ashawo to take care of her too shamless man.

and even Dr Dolittle gets in on the act!!! OOOOOOOOOOO
Oh btw this one even sends 'ladyboy' pics!!!
[email protected]
Quote:
u are useless and stupid,bastard and idiot.a pig u are and ur family.a
donkey u will be born on in the next generation and all your family will
like a hippotamus and crocodile.then the other generation you will be
reincarnated to a wolf the live in the dersert.

KiSS YOUR ASS now more than fucker.

This is your mother and grand mother. Asshole.

J.C. Cheng [email protected]
Quote:
OBVIOUSLY, YOU NOR GET WORK!!! IF U GET WORK, U NOR GO USE UR MONEY GO CAFE, BUY TICKET BEGIN WRITE THIS KIND RUBBISH!!! FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] (again)
Quote:
i can see that you are a stinking poor follow. people like you always lose
their wife because they cannot afford to take care of her their by losing
thier wife to us who knows how to take care of her and give her a hot fuck
with a hundred dollars to take care of you that is suffering from a
chronic poverty.anytime am around in nigeria i must look for you and give
a car in an exchange to fuck your wife.

fucking *DELETED*
-----------------------^^^---that was the 'N' word btw. feel free to send your thoughts...

Clement Weeds [email protected]
Quote:
I dey very satiafied wit ur name wen i don get so u are finished.

Latter Rain Assembly [email protected]
Quote:
I BE RO BAGGAR I NOR BE AYE OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Barister Andrew Cole [email protected]
Quote:
COME E NOR GO BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU DEY CRAZE YOU KNOW WHO U DEY PLAY WITH?
WE DEY DO THE SAME BUSINESS INSTEAD OF YOU TO TELL ME SAY GUY WE BE ONE MAKE WE CUT MAGA NECK YOU DEY SEND ME BULL SHIT
FUCK OOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected] (yet again)
Quote:
u are nothing but a pig even pig is better than u becuase it can be eating
people like you are those am looking for so that my body guards will use
you as a punching bag every morning and also fuck you from the anus every
nite untill they creat a hole in your anus then you brcome a fucking
woman.i can imaging how you will be groaning when fucking you.groaning
like a female horse.animal like u

and this may be his format

Latter Rain Assembly [email protected]
Quote:
Watin de do u sef?

i be guy like you o ... if you get money give me n i go stop

no be the same work me and you de do?

Lter mn

[email protected] (and some more)
Quote:
he big woman picture is extactly how ur mother ur sisters looked like
what an ugly creature your mother looked like.if ur mother looked that way
that means you are like a chimpanze bastard

and even more...
Quote:
that is why u are a poor rat u dont even know how am communicating with u.
this is to tell that u are mediocrity.u dont even know the letest
innovation as a result of your little mentality of reasoning. guy all u
information is being received via my mobile sith light phone ok.
if u want me to teach u deal just open up i can help you ok.

but on one condition i will fuck you for a mouth as an appology which i
deserved as a result of your insanity, rude and your irresponsiblity.guy
wake up and be at the right track.if you can be an ordinary cooker in my
dormine you are rich ok. i have 8 guys like you and all are bigger boys.i
am not in nigeria ok am an internation man. so if you wants to know man
pedro come down to south africa but you should behave fine other wise i
will sent for me guys to get you and tech u a small lesson.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR U SIDE MY GUYS? NA MUGUS DON SEE FIT 2 REPLY MY BOX OOOOO!!!!

REMAIL BLESSED!

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL REMAIN AND ONLY STILL BE MU MU,WAIT FOR U WILL CLEAN MY JEEP THIS MONTH AND I WILL WIPE UR ASS WITH DOLLAR.ALAYE OLE LIKE U.'

[email protected] Rolling Eyes
Quote:
OTU NNE GI NA ESI AJOO ISI...AGAM EMECHI BOX GI UGBUA.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU VE GOT ALOT OF TIME,THANKS DOE FOR THE BLESSING AND INSPIRATION.YOU JUST GAVE AWAY YOUR RICHES TO ME IN YOU EXTRA TIME THANKS BE GOOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU FOOLISH BASTRD IGBO BLOOOD MONEY MAKER HAH.....HOW MUCH YOU GET WAN YOU DA FUCK YOUR MAMA AND LICK HER PUSSY TOO.. ATTENTION U FULLISH N JOBLESS BASTERD! WE SHAP PASS UNA FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
This is cool, seeing your name as Innocent has impressed me and you are quite a good MUGU that i had wanted. I have not even given you a bill and you've started paying, for your information, I have cashed the western union and am on my way to catch up with an appointment that i have with your wife, she really enjoyed it last time we did it together, maybe i will send us our pictures for your view, that is only when you have refused to pay again.

i have to go now, cause i might be late with our appointment, will give you a call while making love with her this weekend, she complained you are not man enough and she loved sucking my manhood as it sized her hole.

Ok bey for now, speak with you later.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I MAIL NA SHERIFF BUT ME NA MAIL DE DEPUTY!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Barr. frank Moore [email protected]
Quote:

i need some one to suck my ass can you? are u a guy can you come over you mugu fucker

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD,GO AND TRADE

aziz al sheriff [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL OBOTE LIKE U NA AFRICA U GO DIE PUT STICKING JEW

Mrs regina Krall [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FOOL

Ribecca Kommia [email protected]
Quote:
try to ripeant or the kingdom of hell will born you

Dear is like you lost some can of respect for poeple is is more thanyou in all aspect of life
i will not take this from you ok the you know who i m or the you take me for granted
if it the way you insort poeple dont ever try to link me with your so call country
been called nigeria or what i dont care about

Mrs regina Krall [email protected]
Quote:
I REJECT IT..,ALL YOU SAY GO COME BACK TO YOU IDIOT WEY KNOW ANYTHING..GO FUCK YOURSELF,U MURDER FUCKER LIKE YOU......../.

martinsm5 [email protected]
Quote:
Kindly wait for your funeral any time from now because you have stepped on a wrong foot

Omo jatijati,

Koni dafua,ole nla

Mr. Holmes [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE THE BIGGEST FOOL. YOU JUST THEY NET THEY WRITE RUBBISH AND YOUR MATES THEY COLLECT RAW CASH BASTARD! YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER GO THEY ONE DIRTY AREA NOW THEY SUFFER FOR DARKNESS WHEN NEPA DON PUT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BCOS OF POVERTY, ODE! WE THEY BUILD THEY DRIVE GOOD CARS YOU THEY THERE THEY LOOK LEVELS INBECILE. YOU FIT CHOP RAW FOREIGN CURRENCY? SINCE YOU THEY WRITE ALL THIS TRASH HOW MUCH YOUR FAMILY DON GET BACK FROM OYINBO? LEARN THE WORK MAKE YOUR LIFE CHANGE NA DOLLAR BIZNESS NO BE BLOOD MONEY MUMU. I JUST SORRY FOR WHO BORN IDIOT LIKE YOU JUST DEY WASTE YOUR MONEY DEY BROWSE WITHOUT COLLECTING, YOU MUST LOOK VERY POOR AND DIRTY? YOU GET GOOD SHOES OR TROUSERS TO WEAR? TALK MAKE WE RESCUE YOU FOOL! YOUR FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER AND YOU YOURSELF GO DIE FOR SUFFER, WE DON USE THIS MONEY MAKE GOOD LIFE AND THEY PAY INTERNET BILLS REGULARLY WITHOUT HASSLES MARROON LOBBER. GO DIE FOR LAKE IF I SEE PERSON LIKE YOU FOR ROAD FOR THAT 9JA I GO JAM YOU DIE AND GIVE POLICE MONEY TO ROAST YOUR CORPSE. NO PLAY WITH DOLLARS BOYS BASTARD BORN OF A BASTARD.

Mr. Holmes [email protected] (again)
Quote:
MUMU GO SLEEP MEN @ WORK. WHO BE EFCC? THEM GET LEVELS? I SAY DARKNESS GO KILL YOUR FAMILY FOR 9JA. ME DEY HUSSLE YOU DEY THERE THEY WASTE YOUR TIME. LIFE SWEET FOR EUROPE MY BASTARD FRIEND, TRY CROSS COME NA IF YOU GET MONEY? POOR FOOL, EVEN MY BOYZ GO FIT FEED YOUR FAMILY TILL THEM DIE USELESS DEATH, LIKE THE USELESS INFORMANT WORK WEN YOU DEY DO FOR INTERNET THERE. BORN FOOL. REAL MEN THEY MAKE MONEY YOU THEY WORRY YOUR HOPLESS LIFE, IF CASH NO THEY THIS LEVELS WE DON STOP EWU. GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER WHEN I COME 9JA XMAS FOR I GO CALL YOU MAKE YOU SEE HOW WE DEY SPEND THE OYINBO MONEY. OBOY TRY LOOK FOR ANOTHER LEVELS SINCE YOU NO GET WORK, WE BE SELF EMPLOYED BIZNESSMEN WEN DEY EAT IN FOREIGN CURRENCY. THIS NIGHT CLIENT GO STILL PAY AND YOU THEY WORRY YOUR POOR LIFE. GET LOST BIGGER FOOL

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRAISE BE IT"S WEDNESDAY!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU DO OR SAID TO OTHERS WILL SURELY BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS
NAME. SO I PRAY LET YOUYR HEART DESIRE AND WORDS UPON ME BE YOUR PORTION
AND ALL YOU WROTE IN JESUS NAME YOU ARE CURSED FROM TODAY ONWARDS.

Richard Kerry [email protected]
Quote:
na maga tomorrow

CHINA COURIER SERVICE CORPORATION EMS [email protected]
Quote:
Attn: FOOL,

If you don't have anything doing, please come down to beijing i will
give you good life
you cannot imagine that is happening in your life.
did u attend any school?, which of the school?, did you have cv.
i just want to help you out of the pitiful situation you are right now

Stella Sanko [email protected]
Quote:
God punish your geration and wipe your generation awy of this wold completely in juses name emen

ME LUV DIS 1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ribecca Kommia [email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GO SEE BETTER FOR YOUR USELESS CURSED LIFE.
YOUR FATHER IS AN IDIOT.
YOUR MOTHER DON DEY DIE AND SHE WILL DIE SOON.
YOU ARE ALREADY A DEAD MAN AND YOU WILL ENTER 6 FIT SOON BASTARD.
YOU ARE A CURSED SON AND THATS WHY YOUR WAY WILL CONTINUE TO BE SLIPERY.

YOUR FAMILY, IS CURSED AND THAT IS WHY NOTTING YOU PEOPLE LAY YOUR HANDS GO SUCEESSFULL.

ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOURENTIRE FAMILY ARE
VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN.
YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE
SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE
NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A
COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS
ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT.
SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN
CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD AGAIN AMEN.

IBUZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI
OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU
EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE
OTU OMA

NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH
NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI . SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA
IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE
OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM
UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 2ND FEB. LIE GI NA 18TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID
PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A
WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU
ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER
COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING
ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK
TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET
MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO
GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA
NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP
YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

U ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK
IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE
ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

FOOOOOOOOOL GO AND DIE BECAUSE YOUR TIME HAS REACH AND THAT IS WHY YOU FORMMING TIGGER FOR, AND YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR WICKED ACT

SON OF A PROSTITUTE AND ASHAWO.

YOUR FATHER IS COURSED AND THATS WHY HE THOUGHT YOU HOW 419.
YOUR FATHER HAS BEEN A FOOL AND A FOOL AT 40 THATS WHY HE WAS UNABLE TO BUILD ULO AKIRIKA IN YOUR STUPID AND UNFORTUNATE COMPOUND.

YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL AND AN ORGANISED ILLITRATE THAT IS WHY YOU ARE FORMING TIGER AND LION TO PROGRESS .

YOU USLESS AND EVIL POWERS HAS COME COME TO AN END EWU

YOU ARE UNLINED AND CAPITALISED IDOIT NKITA.

YOUR FATHER WAS HOLIGAN AND THATS WHY HE DIED A SHAMEFUL DEATH. YOU UNFORTUNATE BORN BASTARD.

I AM NOT EVEN SURE YOU HAVE MOTHER ONYE MOU.

YOU HAVE NO MUGU THATS WHY YOUR MIND IS TELLING YOU THAT I AM YOUR MUGU ONYE ARAAAA.

LOOK AT YOUR GRAVE AT YOUR FRONT YOU SON A BORN CRIMINAL.

IDOIT GO AND LOOK FOR WORK OK§§§§

OR COME MAKE I TEACH MONKEY.

YOUR NOSE LIKE BABUL ONYE ARAAAAA.

BYAAAYYYEYYEYEYEYE EWUUUUU

FROM YOUR TEACHER AND PROVIDER

Mr Itemba Collins [email protected]
Quote:
MANY THANKS 4 UR MAIL TO UR OLD SMELLING MOTHER WHO HAPPEN TO BE DE GREATEST ASHAWO AT IJORA PAKO, MAY U NEVER NO PEACE 4 DE REST OF UR LIFE, SOON, I MEAN SOONER OTUTU NZU AND OGBOGBO AGULERI WILL VISIT U EVEN AS YOU ARE ABOUT TO REPLY THIS MAIL TO ME NOW.

WASHOUT 4 PART 2.

NEXT CALL THAT WILL COME TO U NOW WILL BE THAT UR MOTHER AND UR RADIKAL FATHER IS DEAD EVEN WITH UR YOUNGER BROTHERS AND SISTERS IF A THIFE LIKE U WILL KNOW WHERE U COME 4ROM, ASHAWO CHILD, UR MOTHER IS CRYING BEGGING 4 FOOD TO EAT AND YOU ARE HERE LOOKING FOR WHO WILL KILL U.

WAIT 4 UR DEATH 7HRS TO COME.

MAY OGBOGBO NEVER LET YOU REPLY DIS MAIL, SO IF U ARE TRYING REPLY BACK DIS MAIL THAT MEANS U HAVE TO GO AND BUY COFFI 4 UR BURIEL.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY? NA LADS DON VEX!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR GENERATION ARE CURSED. U MOTHER WILL SOON BE COME CHILDLESS.
YOU HIV POSITIVE CARRIER.

REST IN PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Fool,

Are u sure you went to school,only your English already made you look
stupid.Ordinary to spell bye,you could not and u are wasting your time
buying cyber time and chasing your shadow.I pity u,better go to your
village and try farming cocoyam with your half blind father and your one
legged mother.

Whatever you say to me again your useless life time will come back to you
a million fold.

Keep it up,Begger.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI NA ESI ISI NWANNE...TELL YOUR MUM TO WASH HER TOTO WELL..LAST TIME I FUCKAM I COVER NOSE...LOL E DEY REALLY SMELL BADLY

[email protected]
Quote:
nor bi you get this name,go fin mumu nama becos i no say i big pass you 100 times.

[email protected]
Quote:
With ur name, I know where u are from. It's ur pride that u have the opportunity to talk to me. I wouldn't blame u for not writing good english, it's just that u all are like that. The evil of ur land and the ways u were brought up,coupled with the enviroment u are living made u the way u are.
please, be refined.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA, GOD GO PUNISH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
HO BOY I NOT NO SAY YOU BE D BIGGEST FOOL IN THE WORLD NA SO YOUR FULL FAMILY STILL BE.I BE PURE AND NATIONALITY OF NIJIA FROMDELTA WARRI,AS I DE HERE NA ME DE RULE FULL NIJIA BIG FOOL.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LAD BE LOCKED IN DE CAFE!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Infogalleryhotellondon Uk [email protected] (IP says Senegal Wink )
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU , YOU WILL BE POOR FOREVER .

DIS BE NOTHER 1 ON LOCKDOWN!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
NA UR CATEGORY OF PEOPLE DEY SLEEP CAFE BASTARD. HOW MUCH YOU GET FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, PLUS YOUR HOPELESS PARENTS WEN DEY SUFFER NOW FOR DARKNESS? YOUR FAMILY GO DON DEY SLEEP OUTSIDE FOR PENDING WHEN NEPA GIVE LIGHT TO TAKE GET GOOD AIR. I PRAY MAKE SUFFER NO COMOT FOR YOUR FAMILY GATE SINCE YOU NO FIT PLAN GO HUSSLING. BORN FOOL TWART

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

some more lad abuse for your reading pleasure. Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Go back to school
Hello Mr Western union//Mr your english off::mr poor english writer,etc

I can see that you are not ready to worship me,so sorry bout that,but i suggest that you try and learn to worship someone that God walkes with.

O yeah!!!,i pray for you but breathing haa!!!haa!!

Your heart became proud on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor..

Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.

Better to be lowly in spirit
and among the oppressed
than to share plunder with the proud.

Clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,
And also learn to worship me.

more info

www.chekwas.com

JUKWAESE STILL THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE
ooffff!!!

another one from him
Quote:
subject urgent
-------------------dear assyelf

im so sorry that you dont want to worship me.

"Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it.

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

and another one
Quote:
subject MORA BOUT ADDO
Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it.

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

PASTOR JUKWAESE CHEKWAS POWER CHANGES

[email protected]
Quote:
subject U B SUCH FOOL UR MAMA TOTO SURFER FOR LABOUR
fuk you foooooooolllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[email protected]
Quote:
LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS TELL YOU,I WILL KEEP PISSINF ON
YOU DISGUSTING MOTHER.

HOW DID YOU ENJOY MY SHIT TODAY,DID YOU ENJOY IT?

FOOL

he sends another one
Quote:
YOU THINK THIS RED RUBBISH CAN SCARE ME,YOU RAT,

TELL YOUR MOTHER WHAT YOU HAVE JUST WROTE.

YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING FOOL

and a third from mr blair
Quote:
YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD DOING,
GET YOUR SELF BUSY FOOL,OR TRAVEL
DOWN TO MY COUNTRY,I HAVE A CLEANING
JOB FOR YOU..THAT IS IF YOU TELL ME YOU
KNOW YOU ARE NOT THE TRUE SON OF YOUR
FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA SO YOU MUMU REACH? YOU ARE DEAD MAN. BASTARD FOOL...........UR GENERATION IS CURSED IDIOT.....

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTN TO YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MAMA....///// GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a jobless motherfucker
I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHERS ASS HOLE WHILE YOU FATHER WILL BE WATCHING.

got another one
Quote:
A MOTHERS DAY PRAYER FOR YOU BORTHER I told you that you are an illitrate and a big fool you cannot even spell brother. dam who the hell is this motherfucker. GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

got a third one...
Quote:
Dear Motherfucker musa emaka uharu paymaster,

bastard illitrate *DELETED*, you are still making more mistake in spellings again go back to school, your mother cannot suck me to release my spam in her mouth, while watching your father is not happy with her and this is causing family problem, I told your father to bring you as his son so that i can fuck your ass hole and come in your eye so that you will stop using capital letters to write from all your mothers gmail boxes that your father uses to scam people.

I have know you for the past 2 years doing this shit writing with capital letters, to all my friends why are you so dumb, if thing are working well for you, you will not have time sending this trash to everybody. I have brought out my time to treat this issue with you till the day that i die.

You dont even need to write me, i will be doing the writing let see where it will take us too.

Mind you I am a big boy, I am in London, a very big boy who can help your poor situation and also your family.

If you dont think twice and stop what you have started, I will make sure i continue from where you stop. God know I am ready to write you till death.

Good bye brother man.

and a fourth - mr yaya can talk..
Quote:
MOTHERFUCKER YOUR MAMA TOTO HAPPY MOTHERS PRICK.
Dear Motherfucker,

as I was saying my dog will like to fuck your mother in her ass, dont say i did not inform you, my dog is even a gay dog, you can join as well, bring along your ass motherfucker. I will use this your capital letter write up to fuck your mother in the mouth and she will be shouting gmaillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

your father too can come and join and watch when i will be fucking your mother while she will be shouting gmail gmail, you are also invited to come and fuck your mother, monkey i trust you, try to fuck your mother today and hear what she will shout biko biko paymaster, jack barrister uharu. then you will know that your mother too is a 419. dick head.

it is my pleasure writing you, I await your mail to reply you. bastard send your reply in capital letter as usual. motherfucker.

good bye *DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
You cannot even speak or write good english sorry for you entire generation.............................

[email protected]
Quote:
You are there right!!!!!!!!!
You are nothing but a poor miscreant, wring all over you.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject dont insult me pls

Dear Mr de petit cock,

My proposition is not slave trade or oil slave trade. I have a problem and need to solve it , so do go do your thing and let me do mine.

You can go back to steal oil from IRAK again and Again like you bombed hiroshima.

Say at your end of a setence with Amen and let go encule.

Byhe for now.

Russian had Top secret and what is Top secret , things that little and tiny cock men like you cant get to know sucker. Mugabe must be redressed ass hole. go talk to Swisszerland banks that collects illegal money from your dictators as you kept them there for life.

Jack you re just a little piece of shit and will remain the same ,AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re:TELL YOUR SHRINE TO START BLESSING HIS PEOPLE FOR CHRIST IS COMING.
see what you are doing with your self. alusi okija

If it is the time we are doing something, I for show you that okija shrine is very small thing, did you know of (iyi ocho) omaliko abatete and biggest shrine ofu aka ododgwu na idemili.

If not because person wey trow stone for market dey take risk, I for show you some thing through this internet so that you will know say okija shrine no dey rain again na JESUS dey rain.

Every evil fashion against my mugu shall not prosper dem go dey pay me dollars, money and we go take am dey develop our place.
so any Alusi that is not in support of his people to receive favor from his fellow human being shall die by fire in JESUS CHRIST Name,

[email protected]
Quote:

Illeterate

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARDUSELESS FOOL BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get work

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTING, BUT A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFF YOUR MOTHERS TOTO. YOU BASTARD WITHOUT A FATHER. DO YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER ? I AM YOUR FATHER IF YOU DONT KNOW. YOUR MOTHER IS ASTACK ILITRATE THAT WAS WHY HE COULD NOT RECOGNIZE WHO GAVE HER BELLE WEY SHE USE BORN YOU.

I AM SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT DOES NOT KNOW THEIR FATHERS. I AM SURE THAT YOU NEVER MARRY UPTIL NOW WHEN YOU ARE APPROACHING THE AGE OF 52. ANYWAY YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO FEED YOUR SELF TALKLESS OF FEEDIND A WIFE. LET ME ADVISE YOU NOT TO THINK OF GETTING MARRIED BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT IS YOUR NEXT AGENDER. WOMEN ARE NOT MEANT FOR YOU POOR CHURCH RATS BECAUSE YOUR WIFE WILL START TO WORRY ME FOR FUCK FEW DAYS AFTER YOUR MARRIAGE. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. THIS IS WHY I HAVE ADVISED YOU NOT TO MARRY AT ALL. IT IS BETTTER YOU DIE AS A BACHELOR THAN TO MARRY WITH EMPTY HAND AS YOU ARE PLANING TO DO.

IF YOU TRY IT,HUNGRY WILL KILL YOU AND I WILL TAKE OVER YOUR URGLY WIFE WHO WILL BE CLEANING MY ASS EVERY MORNING BEFORE MY SWEET WOMAN WILL COME TO ME FOR LOVE. I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL APPRECIATE THIS ADVISE BECAUSE IT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE POOR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SORRY FOR U DICK HEAD ASS HOLE , DONT U HAVE ANYTHING TO DO ? YOUR MATES ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY, U ARE HERE TALKING RUBBISH, CONSULT YOUR PASTOR TO PRAY FOR U , BECAUSE THE CURSE FROM YOUR VILLAGE IS FOLLOWING YOU AROUND.BASTARD...

[email protected]
Quote:
i will piss on your mum

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY MISTER ,

YOU ARE ADVISED TO GO AND STUDY YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL ENGLISH WELL.

TAKE CARE

YOURS,
FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks fool. Please learn your spellings. Try going to school for your better tomorrow if not, you will contribute to the backwardness Africa already suffers by being ignorant and illitrate. Thanks and develop a common sense of reasoning because your mail seems to be written from a senseless person.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject YOU ARE HONORABLE POOR MAN FROM TODAY
HOW DID U GET MY EMAIL. I NEVER SENT ANY MAIL AND DON'T U. I HOPE ALL THE CURSE GOES BACK TO YOU AND UR GENERATIONS TO COME. DUMMY

[email protected]
Quote:
subject maga man
mugu u no go work?????

u no go work and make money????????????

na all these one u wan dey do for internet???????????????

time no dey oooooo

wawa kowai

ubanka ya ci uwar ka. ka nema abin da zaka yi.

oloju woko woko

[email protected]
Quote:
Money picked
I just fuck your sister last night. Your mother sucked my dick and enjoyed my honey sperm sensation. It was great you know. Watch out for part two Saturday night. It's going to be fantastic. I win you and would witch hunt anything you do Uche ok. Seeing you in the mirrow now.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Remember it is back to sender
It is very good to announce to you that the native doctor cum cele priest who made the encantations that created you in your flirty mother's womb and the man who also did the encantations before your dahdah hair was cut has passed on last night, so your days as always has been numbered, if your creator has died will you live??

Bless be the Load who has perfected his creation of me and my generation, the choosen ones, may His glorious name be lifted forever, Amen.

When your flirty mother decived your drunkard father to have sex while standing with the native doctor cum Cele priest which resulted in you production, she thought she has cheated God but God is omnipresent you know, and he allows everything to happen for His name to be glorified in the end, and today His name has been glorified, you the creation of a native doctor has been destroyed, you are now simply a moving dead, a ghost of yourself and your generation.

If your forefathers could not secure a semi comfort place in Valhala where they originally belong from the onset, so what makes you and artificial creation fo a native doctor have a place, as you are a wonderer upon the earth today so shall you be in the land of your forefathers as they are also.

keep it in mind that you are no more, you have no more existence, whosoever that sees you from today will testify this AND SO SHALL IT BE, AMEN.

The Lord says, He will bless who blesses me and CURSE shall be upon those who cursed me for he is with me and His convenat shall remain forever for Jacob my father's sake.

You really dont know that you are dealing with one who was set free from his mother's womd to come to this earth to make a mark in this generation. I am the LIGHT of the world, and no darkness, not even you can comprehend me, I am that mansion built on the hill that can never be hidden, you want to know who am I right?

I am he that was called to curse you and your generation that the word shall be made manifest, the day you attracted my anger was the day it started, because the Lord can not be mistaken. I am the exceptional blend of the holy heaven who has been certified to be with Christ till rapture.

The blood of the ram that produced you is not enough to keep you going or protected, so you are empty.

You will no more be counted anywhere upon this earth and you will never have a place in the eternity that is coming.

AND SO SHALL IT BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U sound like a WOUNDED brat or a PRODIGAL SON of some-sort. U appear happy cleaning & leaking the whiteman's table. I suppose u are not well lettered otherwise u should have been aware of colonialism & its accompanied vices and thus applaud my wisdom. Gone & forgotten. Bless u.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION, GENERATIONS ARE CURSED AND YOUR UNFRUITFUL LIFE. JUST AS YOUR UNKNOWN FATHER IS CURSED. HERE IS HE TODAY?

[email protected]
Quote:
WESTIRN UNION is spelt WESTERN UNION, BROTHIRS is spelt BROTHERS WORTLESS is spelt WORTHLESS.......NOW WHO IS THE ILLETRATE? TAKE A DAMN SPELLING CLASS!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE, YOU ARE BORN TO A BITCH FUCKED BY A DOG....SON OF A BITCH GO AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR HOUSE.....YOUR MOTHER IS BEING FUCKED BY AN INDIAN SARDAR...RUN SAVE HER OTHERWISE HE WILL FUCK HER ASS HOLE ALSO......SAVE HER INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR MONEY IN THE ROADSIDE CYBER CAFE....WHICH YOU EARNED BY BEGGING AND CHEATING PEOPLE IN THE STREETS OF AFRICA.....AND AS FAR AS THE MONEYGRAM IS CONCERNED ROLL IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOTHERS ASS.... WHICH YOU EARNED BY BEGGING AND CHEATING PEOPLE IN THE STREETS OF AFRICA.....

[quote]NAAMES? ...FAMELY?.....YOU SUCK YOU FATHRS?......YOU
MOMOS?.....FATHRS?....BROTHIRS ?....PISES IN YOU MOMOS?....FUCKIN STUEPID
IDIOLT?...AHEY ?...DOES YOU KNOWS?....CALED WESTIRN?...YOU SHRINE,IT'S
POWERLES?....FUCK YOUR TOGETHER?....YOUR IEDIOT?....BECUSE THAT
WHAT?...BEFOUR?....THAT STUPEID THING?..... FUKING ?????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
NAAMESAnd on and on and on you can't even make a single correct statement in
english, please go back to school and learn, it's never late. Stop wasting
your time writting to me with your pitiable english, I now know that i
have been making a big mistake exchaging words with a starck
illitrate.Just read your write up once more and you will know why you have
not been making money from this deal.

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont sound mature,,
+86 135 608 4471 4
Call when ur brain is settle. i can still give u s'thing to survive.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY YOUR NAME HAS BEEN TAKING TO INDIAN SEA GODDESS TEMPLE FOR ONWARD SACRIFICE. TOMORROW IS TOO FAR FOR U. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER IN THIS SINFUL WORLD. YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL JOIN YOU 3 DAYS AFTER. ONLY YOUR HIV MOTHER WILL BE ALLOW BCOS ALREADY SHE BATTLING WITH HIV AND WILL SOON DIE. SHE COMMITED ABORMINATION BY HAVING SEX WITH YOU, WELL ITS NOT HER FAULT BCOS U FUCKED HER IN THE NITE AS ASHAWO WITHOUT KNOWING THAT SHE IS UR MOTHER, SO OUR SPIRIT MUMMY WILL SPARE HER LIFE BCOS SHE WILL SOON DIE. ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCE. ITS NOT MY FAULT. TELL YOUR ASHAWOOOOOOOOOO MAMA TO LIVE A DECENT LIFE WHEN NXT SHE CAME TO THIS WORLD AGAIN IF GOD WILL ALLOW HER AND HER GENERATION TO HAVE A SECOND COMING. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE...... PUT AMEN THERE B4 U DIE, SO THAT U CAN ..........................IDIOT, BASTERD, SAFE JOURNEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
When others spend their precious time making money, all your time in life will be spent on only responding to letters from guymen till your days on earth runs out. This is my prayer for you, and so shall it be. Keep doing it because you will be struck down by thunder if you stop now. You're finished.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are stupid plus stupid equals to fool

You be guy man then wetting the worry your mama toto for this matter

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for going off topic and barging into your thread like this Sad But where do you get the email address of these scammers? I want to get into the insulting mass bait game Twisted Evil and how many emails do you guys and gals send at a time? (I'm afraid that my email account will get closed down if I send to many emails at once). Thanks for your help! (Sorry if it sounds like a newbie question).
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally steal them off of good insults posted in this thread, the surplus forum here or from the lotto lads thread (in main). I also use http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html but their updating is irregular and bounces can be as high as 40%.

There are a few other sources that i'm sure someone else will post about.

Open a new gmail account with fakey details-then read on...

Quote:
Before you can mass mail from these (gmail) accounts you have to unlock them or else you can only send about 50 per day per account.

To do this go here
https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha?
And put in your gmail username and password then click on unlock

Having done this you should be able to send 500 mails out in a single BCC session per day from each of your accounts. And usually this is enough

I send 900ish everyday-or every other day (450 from each account-i have two) as it leaves you room for replies and does not use your limit in case gmail are watching etc...

What to send-ask anyone who posts here for some templates-devguy or gomer are sure to have some good ones, or you can take the reply from lad 'a' and use it to insult lad 'b' and so on.

Lastly don't forget that lads love the following...

Their parentage being questioned
Their carnal knowledge of goats being mentioned (repeatedly)
Their families carnal knowledge of goats (see above)
Being told they are small downstairs (often)
What their mother does for a job-usually a 'sex worker' (in less pleasant terms)

and various other insults.

Hope this helps.

Very Happy

jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips Donato, just sent some freshly wrapped abuse emails to some lotto lads!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HIM LOCKED IN CAFE AGAIN!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:

MY MESSAGE NA TO HELP YOUR LIFE AND YOUR SUFFERING PAPA AND MAMA WEN DEY DARKNESS FOR THAT DARK COUNTRY NIGERIA. STAY INTERNET THEY WASTE YOUR TIME. IF YOU WAN JOIN THE HUSSLING WRITE APPLICATION TO: WWW.PLEASEHELPMEOUTFROMSUFFERINGWITHMYFAMILY.ORG

after he so kindly offered me a website-yeah right, i thought i'd return the favour....

Quote:
BEGGA LIKE U.BASTRAD SON OF CLIFFORD ORJI WHO UR MOTHER FUK UNDER
BRIDGE ON OSHODI EXPRESSWAY FOR TWO NAIRA AND A BOWL OF SOUP.NO WONDER
U IS ILLETIRATE FOOL.IS UR MOMMA STILL ASHAWO AT IJURA PAKO.ME SEND
SOME GOMERBOIS TO FETCH HER BAR OF SOAP FOR DAT STINKING HYENA TOTO.
SHE NA WASH IT AFTER FUCKING DE GOAT.ME HAVE THAT PORN FILM IT BE
FUNNY ME MAIL U COPY IF YOU WISH.ME NA CHARGE U AS ME NO U IS POOR
SMALL BOI.U WATCH MOMMA FUK NA GOAT.SHE LIKE IT TO.

EVEN THOUGH SHE ASHAWO SHE STILL BE SHAMED OF MUMU LIK U.HOLE FAMILY
SHAME OF U.FOOL LIK U LOCK IN CAFE AT NIGHT.DIS IS FOR BEGGA FORMAT
YAHOO YAHOO BOIS.ME CURRENTLY LOOKING AT SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE DRINK
JUICE HAVE AIR CONDITION.WHERE U AT IN DE CAFE.MUMU FOOL ALL MAGA KNOW
U IS TOUT DAT IS WHY YOU NEVER SEE WESTERN.

U HAVE NO LEVEL FOOL, GET BUSY OR GET TO MY COUNTRY ME GIVE U JOB
CLEANING TOILET. DIS PAY FIVTY TIME BETTA THAN WHAT U EARN NOW.AN IT
BE AT UR LEVEL.

FESTAC PIG ME GIVE YOU WEBSITE.

WWW.MYMOMAFUKCLIFORD.COM
WWW.MYPAPAINYABAHOSPITAL.COM
WWW.WATCHMOMAFUKGOAT.COM
WWW.MYFAMILYSHAMEOFME.COM
WWW.IAMABEGGA.COM

U IS JUS A BATTY BOI.GO SCUK DICK AT TRUCKSTOP LIKE UR FATHER BEFOE U.

seems he is still in the cafe
Quote:
POOR FOOL FROM A POOR HOME YOU AND POOR FAMILY DON SLEEP? MAKE UNA DIE FOR HEAT IDIOT. I SAY NEPA GO KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR DARKNESS UNLESS YOU OPEN YOUR BLIND EYES IMMEDIATELY. NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA GO UNIVERSITY GO DEY WASH GIRLS PANTS, MUMU ODE BORN FOOL BASTARD. HEAT GO KILL YOUR FAMILY AND THEM NO GO EVER LIGHT FOR THAT 9JA BCOS THEM TOO POOR. EWU

Last edited by Donato on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more irritated lads and aggrieved mugus for your enjoyment

[email protected]
Quote:
naija fool you suck and ur lil wife suck ma dick punk

[email protected]
Quote:
THanks I love this kind of encouragement you are giving me. may your days be short may another man take your office may you never see favour and your prayer to God be an abormination.

I am better than you because I am not an armed robber like you.All these cources must surely happen to you. Next time you can never abuse who did not abuse you.

Idiot

Pulled this. TS

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOUR MOTHER WERE'NT A HARLOT I KNOW VERY WELL I WOULD HAVE BEEN SURPRISE
CERTAINLY YOU ENJOY SEX WITH YOUR DEAD GENERATION AND ALREADY YOU ARE WITH THEM HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY THERE IS NO PROGRESS IN YOUR LIFE, AND SO YOU WILL REMAIN FOR EVER AND AVER AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fools,just dreaming how you are licking your mother toto,you are not okay with just fucking her pussy,stupid idiot.
I do not receive western union boy all my payments are in accounts.I know you are still starting so just go and concentrate anumanu show.iken nsi madu.
Go lick ur grandmama pussy it is sweet try it.eze ewu man,he goat

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear foolish Dr. Agbede Williams,

wattin be your own and why did you wast your time replying this email?? are you the only person the recieved the email,this is why i say some Nigerias like you are very foolish ok
fuck you and learn to mind you bussines if you can, i will tell me prophet to do that for you ok.

fuck

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ jim_bob - just use the ones posted before each quote. Thats what I do since I know they are usually valid. I post them so others can use and abuse the lads too. happy insulting...... Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic