SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scared loan lad - next move, safari?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I have a loan lad who i have been baiting. I asked for £35,000 for new surgery to repair my lost hearing Smile

anyway i got a bank account from him, sent it to alan, and then pretended to send him his fee. i have just had a paniced email from him saying he gave me the wrong bank details (account i presume now closed by alan) and that i need to pay via WU. he has even go so far as to use the postcode i gave him (some road in northumberland) to search for WU offices.

He has someone in bristol, the WU office he gave is there, I was wondering now that he is a bit paniced what my chances and options are on getting him on safari to say newcastle (350+ miles) and how i should go about doing it and prooving it.

the ip shows the emails originate in nigeria, so he must have someone in bristol.

what should i do?

Scam Sandwich

cameroon x2 Ghana x3 Closed lad accounts x7
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a few things you can do and really it's simply up to your imagination.

One thing I would do is try to get another bank account out of him. Tell him you really prefer to send it to the bank because that's how you always do business and you don't see the problem.

If you work him well then he might bite the bullet and fork out for a new account. If he does, bingo, you can shut that down too.

If this works (or fails for that matter) you can try the long trip to the WU. I like the idea of using his anxiousness over the loss of the account and change of payment details in your favour to make him move.

What you will want to do, however, is ensure his mate in Bristol does actually travel. Where does your lad claim to be from? If possible try to get the email address of the lad who will be doing the pick up (not necessarily easy without blowing the bait).

If your character is based in the UK you could pretend to be stupid and say that you went to the WU in Newcastle and gave them the money to hold onto for the lad to pick it up. This way when the lad complains simply say you have given it to WU and told them only to give it to XXXXX. You can't recover it because you are not XXXXX. So time for the lad to get on his bike.

Let us know how you go.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He has someone in bristol, the WU office he gave is there

Nope, he can pick it up in Lagos, no problem.

Tell him you have no idea what he is talking about and to explain it in simple language to you. Then start asking questions, incluing what the hell happened to the bank account and when is he going to send you another - how can a loan company exist without one?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh if he can pick the WU elsewhere then I must then assume there is no one in the uk, his ip in the header says nigeria.

I have emailed him back saying i cant go to WU thats how i got the bank account the first time around, i have asked for a new bank account well the correct bank number as he says he gave me the wrong one.

I shall email him again soon to say i have stopped the original transfer.

cameroon x2 Ghana x3 Closed lad accounts x7
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A handy tip for a future bait where the lad is in Nigeria, pretend to be in Ghana.

I think it was YW who found out that it is illegal to wire money out of Ghana.

If the lad wants his cash, he will have to come to you to collect it. A few safaris have been born this way.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Now that's a good idea . My character has a lot of problems with WU and i feel the urge for a business trip to Ghana coming up . Twisted Evil And my lad has had a good puppy training so he wil do anything i say Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic