SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Harris0n P0rker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's running the Hired Killer scam, and I've been baiting him for the past two week.
He's got an account with www.meetic.com (a dating site). I know because he tried to get me to update his subscription with my Dad's credit card (I'm baiting him as an eleven year old girl).
Googling his somewhat unusual name only gets two hits. Profiles
on http://www.perfspot.com/
"ME FOR U I AM A JENTLE WORKING AND RESPONSIBLE HUMAN WITHA DEEP SENCE OF HUMOUR AND I LOVE EVERYGOOD THINGS OF LIFE AND DESPISE THE WORST AND I LOVE TO BEE A FRIEND WITH THE WHLE WORLD JUST KNOW ON ME"
and http://www.bebo.com/
"i have been a man with a full of aspiction .my name is harrison with a son and no wife i work in a raynold construction company and i have a son who school abroad whos mother died after giving birth to him on the 22 feb 2001 and ever since then i lieve the life of a single parent and my only little son is complaining much and he needs a motherly care will tell u more when we talk later"

Any thoughts on giving him more grief using this info?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about giving him grief with that info, but a thought just occurred to me (and, yes, it was painful).

Are we seeing an evolution in progress - from hitlad to lovelad? Is this the natural progression for lads just starting out? Spend some time as a hitlad, make some money from that to pay for dating sites, and then on from there?

Just a thought.

Regarding your actual question - could you introduce your female cousin or sister or maiden aunt and tell him he doesn't need to go on dating sites - you have just the woman for him right there with you.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how much money hitlads make. Not much judging by the efforts mine is making to get $50 out of a 11 year old.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitlads often seem to be the lowest of the low but of course it is not always true.

Many lads run a variety of scams, I guess it is lads equivalent to western society multiskilling.

Lads will normally only use the free dating sites but they do recognise the benefits of a paid membership, lads will often pay by credit card but know that as soon as the payment is found to be fraudulent the profile wil lbe closed down so the oportunity to ge ta profile paid for by this little girl was an oportunity he has decided to make the most of, lads are creatures of oportunity just like baiters, the better ones will make the most of the oportunities that come along.

As for how to use the information to hurt him, yes there is a way,

Bait his dating site charactor Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know his dating site ID. He gave me a very long link that will update his account, but gives me no info at all.
I'll ask the site owner to close the account today. Might leave him out of pocket.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I dont suppose you have done a search on his IP address, there is a chance that could reveal some more information on him and just maybe his dating profile.

Long shot I know but it would only take a moment to find out and it would be good practice for you in IP analysis if you dont already know.

There is a section in the romance sticky on this subject, the 6th post down if I recall Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had checked the headers. The emails are coming from 41.204.224.41.
Direct-on-PC Limited
Plot B Block 1
Illupeju Industrial avenue
Illupeju
Lagos
Nigeria
Allocated to an Internet Cafe no doubt.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a bit of info to sort through here but you may find This result interesting

Just checking and adding to the post

Yes, it is in Nigeria 41.204.224.41 Nigeria (Abuja)*

and to be even more specific, he could be in this cafe

address: Direct-on-PC Limited
address: Plot B, Block 1
address: Illupeju Industrial avenue
address: Illupeju
address: Lagos
address: Nigeria
address: NG

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine he won't be the only scammer at that Internet Cafe, so I don't think it helps me that much. I don't have much time to ro spend on this.
My bait's been running for three weeks now, and I don't know why he hasn't spotted he's being baited.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic