SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman/LoveLad/ Nigerian FBI !!! (NSFW - Language) UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's getting suspicious. Time for Aggie to throw a tantrum when she gets back from the zoo. And he wants her father to do him an unspecified favour.

"whats the name of your school and when will the enveloped money arrived all this u will have to confirm from the living stone there and make sure your mail is not seeing anymore from your dad or any other person or i will get mad at you understand? tell me things that you got at home there that belongs to you or papa or mama bought for you!!!!!!
once again Happy Birthday!!!"

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 4, 2008
I write to Shen:

Shin

LOOK WHAT I GOT IN MY E- MAIL TODAY!!!!!!!

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND.
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
>From the Desk Of:Prof Charles C. Soludo
Executive Governor (CBN)
Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2008
Your Ref:................
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/08

Dear Sir/Ma,

APOLOGIES/PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS

Be informed that your cries and petitions over the way the Nigerian Officials and impostors have been maltreating you by delaying your funds thereby making things difficult for you, family and company have reached his excellency Umar Yar' Adua GCFR, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria and he has promised that all contractors/beneficiaries whose payment has loong been overdue are paid during his tenure. Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Prof. Charles Soludo, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).You are been officially contacted by me today because your Inheritance Funds were Re-depositted into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week, because you did not forward your Claim as the Right beneficiary. Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the APEX Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria.

Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of (US$20,000,000) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf. At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN,yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some V
ital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Documents which they tendered to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back tommorrow morning and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognised Bonafide Beneficiary of this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf.On receipt of this confidential Letter and your fund

YOURS SINCERELY,

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

I have placed the order for the 2 laptops with Dell on hold for now, until I sort this out. 20 Million dollars!!?? This Charles Soludo must be a helluva guy.
Have you heard of him?
I'll get back to you with the details when I receive them
Anita

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got an autographed photo out of him, if anyone is wondering what he looks like. Very Happy

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobby kaye wrote:

Adreess below
NO:35 queen street boji boji agbor delta state nigeria
Recievers name: DON OYABA TURIDODO

I'm baiting this lad under his alias of Harris0n P0rker. He's pressing for an explanation of why the $50 sent to this address using Livingston Shipping hasn't arrived.

One option is for 11 year old Agnes to tell him she described the contents of the envelope as "$50 for hitman", and that the local police intercepted it.

I won't though if this is likely to spoil any other baits. Please let me know if this is the case, by PM if you prefer. If I do use it, it won't be until about 4.30pm tomorrow, my time (18 hours from now)

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Doesn't bother me any...have fun.

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 5, 2008
Shen responds to Anita placing his laptop order on hold
because Charles Soludo has offered me $20,000,000

Subject line : WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!!! Laughing

What do you me placed the order on hold?
are you stupid or crazy or something
that message is a fraudulent message ...did you in your right sence had a fund place in any account in nigeria? cant you think ....it nothing but a fraud message and i want my laptop that was placed on hold released and every neccesary details send to me now and stop being a victim to a fraud message ask them not to border you anymore with their message and they wont contact you again but i wont tell you anything else if those laptop is not released and sent today to the location given to you or lese am going to change my mind in action
DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU
IS A FRAUD MESSAGE FROM AFRICA I RECIEVE MANY OF THEM HERE IN THE STATE
SO DONT PUSH ME AM WAITING NOW!!!!
UNHOLD THE LAPTOP AND SEND IT TODAY!!!!

my reply

Shin
Just hold on a feckin minute, Tonto. What the hell is this scam business you're taling about? No, I do not have an account in Nigeria, and NO I am not STUPIDT!!! Razz
Mr. Soludo told me the money had been left in a suspense account due to a terrible plane crash...he had links to it and everything!! The money will revert to the government if it is found during the next audit, unless I can help him. Nothing is illegal about it..Soludo says it is 'Risky Free'!!!!
You really should learn to start trusting your fellow human beings and having a little more faith in basic morality!!!!
How can he be scamming me? He has not asked for a credit card or anything like that.

Anita

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobby kaye wrote:
^^^^^
Doesn't bother me any...have fun.

Ok.
Aggie's just gone out to send him her old laptop. I don't think i'd want it though.

"I'm afraid I was sick over the old laptop last night when deleting
my personal files from it, but it still works apart from the " "
and " " keys. And once I cleaned it, it didn't smell too bad. I
hope you like it."

She's about to be arrested, so she won't be able to email the scammer again until tomorrow.

jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait, been reading it before I registered here. Keep up the good work!
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 6, 2008
Shen is still not pleased with Anita

SEE AM NOT GOING TO SAY A WORLD ABOUT IT BUT IT SHOULD NOT CONCERN ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAPTOP AND I WANT IT SEND TO THE LOCATION GIEVN TO YOU TODAY OR ELSE AM NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH YOU FROM THIS ON-WARDS AND I NEED DETAILS OF THE SENDINGS AND THE TRACKING NUMBER ALL THIS IS WHAT I WANT TODAY AND NO FURTHER DELAY
GOOD LUCK!!!
NOTE:FAILURE TO DO SO IS ANOTHER WAR!!!!

my reply:

Well Hell, Pilo!!
What's your feckin' rush, anyway!!!
You're getting what you deserve, quit worrying!!
Once I get my share of the $20 million, I'll send the 2 damn laptops, PLUS throw in a See n Say or something swuft like that, just cuz you're being such a peach about the whole thing!
Waddaya say, big guy? No more war?
All we are saying, is give Peace a chance
All we are saying, is give Peace a chance

Anita

p.s. Almost forgot. Mr. Soludo is the Governor of the bank (isn't that WILD!), and he gave me the personal e-mail address of the barrister in charge of the deal. I'm supposed to contact him tomorrow about some little details. After that, it should be clear saling for my share of the $$$$.
Barristers are lawyers from England, right?? Like Rumpole of the Bailey on PBS?

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 7, 2008
Surprisingly, Mr. Pyro is angry

Subject line : LETS SEE THEN!!!

NO CHANCE FOR PEACE IF SOMETHING DONT HAPPEN SOON
I SEE YOU NEED ME BY YOUR SIDE THIS TIME WITH NO TREATH FOR PEACE
I WILL BE THERE ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE SOON AND WHEN I COME I WILL BE A DEVIL CLOSER TO THE BEAST THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN
KEEP WATCHING AND DONT LET YOU EYES CLOSED FOR IS ANOTHER NEW DAWN
FOR WAR

Anita's reply:
Shin - DON'T START THE WAR YET!!!
You know what?? You may be right about this fraud thing...I think maybe they might be jerking me around!?
I'm gonna give Soludo and Mensah one more day to turn things around, then I'm going to drop them if things don't improve. Then I'll get your order placed.
I guess I should have listened to your knee deep wisdom after all. Can't blame me for trying to grab the brass ring, right?

WOW your writing is very poetic and scary!!
What does "NO TREATH FOR PEACE" mean? I've never heard of TREATH before. Did you mean 'BREATH' ?

Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shen goes quiet so I give his ego a boost

Hey Shin
That damn Soludo and his barrister were trying to rip me off!!!

I thought you were a 24/7 kinda guy...Why don't you answer?
Where the hell are you, anyway? You're not really flying to Indiana to watch me, are you???

Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shen giggles

August 9, 2008

Subject Line: HEHE

i never wanted to say anything to you because i earlier warned you about them but you did not believe me now you can see what i initially mean listen i have men all most all over the country maybe when you try anyshit to do anything stupid then you will understand that i have connection on people who can bring you down any were you are maybe you dont want to try such on me ........warning you again i am a terror among the terrors
TRY ME

my reply

Shin
No, really...you're not really coming here, right? I mean, Indiana is a bit off the beaten path you know?
I don't understand why you would come to this backwater town where I live just because of a couple of laptops!
I am overdrawn on my debit card, because I thought I was going to inherit $20 million from that rat Soludo. I splurged and bought 12 tickets to a Jimmy Buffet concert (and 6 t-shirts!!!!), got drunk and puked all over this cop!! Anyway, he was REALLY cute so I charged his dry cleaning bill too. So now I have to wait 'til Tuesday to transfer money from my IRA to my debit card acct, and put the order through with Dell.
Okay?
Anita

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad's evil. No remorse for having got an 11 year old child arrested.

"I understand what you meaned by that is okay but u need to provide me the tracking number for the new courier and the details so i can see if i can recieve it and track it online as long as it has not been returned home so maybe i will still recieve it and dont mind whatever they say i would have gotten your dad dead also for his stupid talks but i dont want to because of you are now my friend ....make sure you send me the tracking number for the new courier which you sent and next time if you wannan send anything be cousious and understandable for anything you are doing....because you are a grown up girl now u know......just get me the details for the new courier for the tracking of the laptop i believe you was given a tracking number to see if it is still there okay.........
am waiting send it now and make you you check on it first before sending okay!!!!!"

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8/11/08
Shen writes:

See Am not really after that understand but it has to be don not more than that tuesday you said or else i will not be your dam friend anymore so be a good girl and do the shit understand!!!

my reply:
none

scottish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm reading the part where he threatens to revoke his friendship if you don't do as he says in the voice of a thirteen year old girl furiously messaging her bff friend through her cell phone.

You better do as he says, or he is SO uninviting you from his pizza party.
The Waxer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OG I Wouldnt touch a mugu pizzia at alls!! Would be wondering what kinda animal milk the cheez came from & what kind of pepperoni if any at alls ?? Shocked ... Should be hung by his nads for usen the 11 year old too in my book!!
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 11, 2008
from Shen
Subject line: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DELAY FOR?
I DONT WANT ANYMORE WASTE OF TIME IN THIS
DO THIS SHIT NOW AND GET ME THE FUCKING DETAILS OF THE ORDER WITH DELL
WAITING!!!

My reply
uhmmmm none Razz

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 13, 2008
Time to 'Throw The Goat"

Anita writes:

YOU GOAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!
YOU ROTTEN, HEARTLESS BASTARD!!!
I WAS JUST ONE DAY LATE GETTING THE DETAILS TO YOU FOR THOSE SILLY LAPTOPS,
AND YOU DO THIS!?!? I HAD THEM ORDERED!!!!
YOU PERVERT!!!!!! I'LL SHOW YOU!

ANITA

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 14, 2008
Shen admits his evil act

NOW
LISTEN THIS WAS JUST A WARNING FROM ME ,I HAVE FOR LONG HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND BUT YOU TAKING IT FOR GRANTED NOW AM NOT GONNA REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN THANK GOD YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM ORDERED BECAUSE I WAS PLANNING ON ANOTHER EXPLOIT......IS YOUR CHOICE NOW TO GET ME THE DETAILS AND I WILL BE CHECKING ON ITS ARRIVAL OR FACE ANOTHER BLOCK BUSTER....LIKE I ALWAYS TELL YOU PLAY COOL TO ME YOU BE MY FRIEND BUT WHEN YOU TRY MANY SHIT ON ME I GET PISSED YOU KNOW......
STILL WAITING DONT RESPOND WITHOUT THE DETAILS OR YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER TESTIMONY
FOR WHAT HAPPENED AM SORRY BUT IT WAS JUST A WARNING!!
NOW GET BACK TO ME WITH THE TRACKING DETAILS AND I WILL KNOW ON ITS ARRIVAL
ALWAYS BE NICE THEN YOU GET NO PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!

my reply:

BULLSHIT!
One week before the State Fair, and you raped my sweet little Annabelle?!! You GOATFUCKER!!
She was producing more milk than any other goat in the county until you ruined her GOATFUCKER!! Now she's so upset, I probably won't even show her at all. I would've won $5000 for 1st Place, plus tens of thousands for breeding her with other prize goats, now the chances for that happening have vanished...like Annabelle's innocence.
I hope you rot
When my brothers find out who put you up to this, they're gonna rip his arms and legs off like a bug...and you had better hope they never find you, GOATFUCKER!!

You'll pay for this, big time

Anita

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, perhaps I had gone too far with the rape of poor Annabelle the goat?
WRONG!

August 16, 2008
Shen replies:
Subject line: JUST TRY IT!!!!!

BET YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IF YOU TRY AND STOP THE DELL ORDER IS NOT GONNA BE EASY FOR YOU AS YOU WERE UNAWARE FOR THE RAPE SO SHALL YOU ALSO BE UNAWARE FOR THE EXECUTION AND THIS TIME EVERYBODY GOES DOWN BECAUSE OF YOU
I WILL PULL MY ACTION IF YOU TRY ANY SHIT WATCH AND SEE ANITA
AM NOT A JOKE

And 3 minutes later I receive the following from "Nicky Williams"

Hey
Anita i know you dont know me too well but listen to this am one of she pyro,s boy and we all generall around here in the state has been given an assignment to begin 2morrow if you cancel the dell order by our boss
Now listen if you know whats Good for you and your household dont cancel the dell order or you wont live for long time
my boss is deadly he pseaks slowly but do wonders understand just follow him with peace and you wont die but if you try to play hard hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder what happens next
am sending you this becasue i like you and dont want you to die and dont tell my boss i sent you this mail okay!!!!

Oddly enough, although Nicky seems to have deciphered the "Caps Lock" button, he shares the exact IP address as Shen!?!
Laughing

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 17, 2008
Anita replies to Shen

What are you gonna do???
Choke my chicken?
You make me sick!! You've ruined everything, you evil, mean man!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anita

and to her new friend, Nikky

Nikky
Why do you work for such a mean guy?? You seem so nice and reasonable.
It's too late...I cancelled the Dell order a 2nd time after that pervert attacked Annabelle. That just really pissed me off!!
How can you work for that devil?
PLEASE see if you can talk him into not doing anything hasty?? I don't think Dell will let me place the order again...they acted kind of snotty when I called and cancelled the order the 2nd time. They charged me $175 just to cancel!!!!
If he has his bank things straightened out, maybe you can convince him to just let me do the money transfer thing, so I can get rid of that bastard once and for all.
Thank you for being my friend, just when I thought I was all alone in this terrible time
Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

August 18, 2008
From Shen
Subject line: NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW LISTEN WITH NO DELAY GET ME THE DETAILS BEFORE MY PATIENCE RUNS OUT AGAIN AND YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCE WHEN IT DOES NOW BEFORE I RELEASE THE ORDER OF YOUR DEATH.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my reply:
GOATFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 12 minutes later, from my 'friend', Nikky:

Terrible mistake you made but never theless i talked to him as my boss and made him understand something but at first he slapped me and said no friend in buisness but now i have succeeded in convincing him and a change of plan now here is what you have to do you gonna go and buy a nice canvas shoe and put the money inside the shoe Shocked Laughing and go to a courier service like DHL and send it as a courier let the money be in the shoe and you will send it as courier and all that should be done as soon as you recieve this mail and get back to me with the tracking details for the DHL website and you need to do this fast to reduce my boss anger ......bye for now but i really dont know why am helping you, maybe is because i like you or something but do what i say and i will do my best to make sure your file for death is erased!!!!!!

Nikky

Laughing Laughing Laughing

my reply:

Oh, Nikky, that devil just pisses me off!! He sent me an email telling me to send him the details of the laptop shipment (which you and I both know has been cancelled)!
Now you tell me he bitch slapped you!! That mean, mean man!!!
I am confused...will sending the shoe really make everything better?
Anita

Last edited by bobby kaye on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These should fit his image perfectly! Cool

I like the way he's brought in the 'Good Hitlad'! He never fails to amuse! Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 19, 2008
Shen writes:
I GUES YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH MY BOY HE HAS BEEN PLEADING ON YOUR BEHALF BUT ANY GO WRONG AM NOT GIVING YOU A SECOND CHANCE U GET ME?

I reply:

YOUR MOTHER!! Laughing

Nikky writes:
Yeah
Now listen your sending the shoe is only a means of courierring the money to that location in nigeria if you are sending the shoe make sure you hide 2,500 dollars inside the shoe to enable our guys in nigeria discover the money inside the shoe
all you have to do is go to a shop and buy the shoe size 15 and hide the money inside then rap it and go to a courier service and send it it will really make things better only if you do that fast without delay and if all that is dont and recieved by our boys in nigeria this week all will be okay and i will advice again do your best to send it as soon as you recieve this mail from me .......am really concern about you and get back to him with the details telling him change of plan and also get me the details okay
i care about you and make sure you follow up as i told you for am trying my best for you......
ALL IS WELL MY FRIEND
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
AM WAITING FOR IT NOW!!!!

I reply:
Nikki
Of course I understand the shoe is only the means of getting the money to Nigeria...I'm not stupid, you know!!
What is the address I'm supposed to send it to?
Anita

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic