SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bomber harris bait (part 2)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jay Peterson wrote:
To: Ben Hill
Subject: See you soon
Body:
Attn: Dear Mr. Hill,

How are you preparing for your travel to South Africa? Meanwhile, is this your first visit to South Africa? I am extremely busy from now making the necessary arrangements for your arrival, and for sealing this noble transaction when you arrive here. Everything is going as planned for the successful transfer of this money in your name when you arrive here. I am in constant contact with the bank executives; they are very serious with all the various inside-the-bank arrangements in your name geared towards making the transfer a huge success. One without any hitch, suspicion and delays when you go to the bank here to authorize the transfer in your name, as the local account owner and the true foreign beneficiary to this money. I am not leaving any stoned unturned here.

I have booked the hotel for you. Unfortunately, I could not secure any room for you at Mondior or Doreal (the ones I sent their information to you) because they are fully booked already. If only you contacted them when I sent you the information, you would have secured a reservation before now. All the same, I succeeded in securing a reservation for you at another safe and secured hotel very close to the airport just like Doreale and Mondior. The hotel is very nice too though the Doreal and Mondior will call me if they manage to have a room for you before your arrival, otherwise you will stay at the Southern Sun which I have already secured a reservation for you. Below is the reservation confirmation for the Southern Sun. The driver will be at the airport to pick and take you straight to the airport. He will be at the airport before your flight lands.

Once you check in to the room, just call me on my number in this way: 074-175-5838 or send sms or email me from the hotel room to give me your room number, so I can join you immediately. I would have come to the airport to pick you by myself but I have an emergency report, which I would present, at the court on that very morning. Hence, I am sending a chauffer to pick you while I rush to the court to make the presentation and then be ready to join you at the hotel once I know your room number. Lest I forget, please send me a scanned copy of your passport because the security company requires that for preparing the delivery documents for the release of the consignment in your name, as the receiver. Do not forget to send the passport copy immediately so I can take it to the company, to avoid delivery delays. It is important we avoid anything that would delay the whole process from our side to avoid unnecessary regrets.

In addition, the bankers have informed me the necessary information needed from you, for opening the local account in your name. Please, have with you 2 recent passport photographs, the receiving account statement (not later than 3 months), proof of residence (proof of company address or residential address), 2/3 blank company letter-headed papers (for typing the transfer authorization with) and company seal/stamp and any other information you deem necessary, etc. Let me know if there is any of the information you may not be able to bring with you, so I can inform the bankers on time, to enable them include any of them on the documentation they are preparing in your name here for the transfer. A certificate of clean bill or police report (police clearance certificate) from the police is also important but that can be applied and issued in your name from here because the money would be transferred from South Africa. This transfer will be done with a high-level bank connection with the help of the top bank executives in order to protect your interest and mine and the bankers here, considering their various positions and status. You will never regret assisting in this noble transaction. The bankers are handling everything professionally.

It is winter here, so have your winter clothing with you. See you Ben!!!

Best Regards

Barrister Jay Peterson

(ESQ),

Find below the reservation confirmation:

HOTEL NAME

SOUTHERN SUN AIRPORT

RESERVATION NUMBER

TELEPHONE NUMBER

+27 (0) 11 975 1121

GUEST NAME

B. HILL (MR.)

Lets see if he really has booked me a room

Ben Hill wrote:
To: Southern sun.com
Subject: Booking
Body:
Please can you confirm my reservation duration.

Reservation number: 279102

Name: Mr B. Hill

Thank you

---------------------

Ben Hill wrote:
To: Jay Peterson
Subject: See you soon
Body:
Dear barrister Jay.

Thank you for your message. Yes it is the first time I have visited South Africa, and thank you for the warning about wearing the correct type of clothes.

I will bring as much of the documents/ pictures you require and I have been able to buy two Toshiba core 2 duo portable computer, Two Apple Iphones (They are unlocked so will work in any country) and two Tag Heuer watches.

I will buy some ties and aftershave in the duty free shop at Heathrow airport. I hope this will be sufficient.

I will not actually arrive in the airport until 6.30 Thursday morning as I will be travelling through most of Wednesday - please see the confirmation I sent you.

I will bring my telephone with me, hopefully it will work in South Africa as I contacted the operator and have had it enabled to work in all countries.

Thank you for my hotel booking to.

I am really excited about this trip and hope we have a successful meeting.

Best wishes,

Ben

---------------------

Ben Hill wrote:
Subject: Gifts
Body:
Dear Barrister Jay,
Just a quick note before I set off for the airport. I hope you get this as we had a computer problem and the email system has not been working.

I have sent the gifts via airfreight to be delivered to me at the hotel. This way I do not have to carry them to the flight and pay excess baggage charges.

The invoice is attached. The tracking number is: 12027216547969685552

See you soon,

Ben
---------------------

Ben Hill wrote:
Subject: Web address of parcel direct
Body:
Dear Mr Jay,

In a hurry to get going, I forgot to give you the web address of the courier, Sorry!

www.parceldirect.phpnet.us/ Good old parcel Direct

Ben
---------------------
Why does he want my passport – he’ll be able to see it in two days time!

Jay Peterson wrote:
Subject: Passport scan
Body:
Attn: Mr. Hill,

How are you? Because of the importance of the Identity I hereby write to you again. The security offer is requesting it from me and that is why I am destructing you. Try to send it to me now. Thank you and have a Great day!

My Regards
Barrister Jay Peterson
(ESQ)

---------------------

Jay Peterson wrote:
Subject: The gift is not the major thing
Body:

I have seen your email but that is not exactly what I suppose to hear from you. Where are you now? We have not time I am expecting to hear from as soon as possible if you not pulling my legs at this nick of time.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Barrister Jay Peterson
(ESQ.)

---------------------
Mr Hill is mugged in SA and turns to his travel insurance company – who have a very impressive @murphyslaw address

To: Jay Petersen
Subject: Ben Hill
Body:
Dear Mr. Peterson,

My name is John Walker and I am a claims assistant for the South African agent for the Cooperative insurance society.

I am sorry to have to tell you that Mr Hill was assaulted and had his wallet stolen whilst traveling in a car from Johannesburg airport. I understand he was going to have a business meeting with you today?

It seems that Mr. Hill was approached by a man who he thought was going to take him to his hotel, but instead, he stopped the car and threatened Mr Hill with a knife. Mr Hill was forced to hand over his wallet, containing approximately $500 and some small gift items.

Mr Hill was quite shaken by this and reported the theft, although the police explained this was quite common. We were contacted by Mr Hill's travel insurance provider to assist in reclaiming his loss.

Fortunately, the thief did not search Mr Hill as he had an extremely large quantity of US dollars on him, part of his business deal with you i understand?

Mr Hill has decided to return directly to the UK, which I think is a wise decision. I advised him not to return to the UK with the $18,000 as he may be a victim again. he has deposited the cash with our office for safe keeping.

In order that I can process Mr Hills claim for his losses, and as he was due to be collected by one of your employees, can you confirm:
!. If a driver WAS waiting at the airport to collect Mr Hill?
2.What time the driver was present at the airport?
3. Did the driver see a mature English gentleman, wearing a hearing aid, walk off with a short man who wore a baseball cap?

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter,

J. Walker

---------------------
Mr Jay could at least admit to knowing me but he doesn’t

To: Johnny Walker
Body:
Attention,
I dont know what you are talkng about, send me your self phone number to get n touch wth you.
Best Regards.

Barrster Jay Peterson
---------------------

To: Jay Petersen
Body:
Dear Mr Peterson,
There has obviously been some mistake, if you do not know Mr. Hill. He has assured me that he was conducting a business arrangement, which is why he traveled here, to South Africa.
I am sorry to have bothered you.

Please forget our communication.

Have a pleasant weekend,

John Walker
---------------------

Jay Peterson wrote:
Subject: My last words
Body:

My friend do not use my intelligent, you came to SA and all that tragedy happened and you did not tried to contacted me only when you returned then you wrote to me. I hate working with someone like you.

Nevertheless, I know you are not genie since you refused to send to me you passport copy until now. I have make another plan on how to handle this transaction, I only want you to send to me a Letter for Withdrawal so that I can process with an honest client. Who is ready to handle this with me. I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible

Best Regards
Barrister Jay Peterson
(ESQ)
Remember Mrs Lulu was Genie? there’s that word again
---------------------
I wonder if I can keep him

Ben Hill wrote:
Subject: My last words
Body:
Dear Mr Jay,
I understand you are frustrated about the failed transaction. So am I .
I have been thinking about it and wonder why you do not think I am genie?

As a gesture of good faith, I think you should collect the gifts I had sent to South Africa?

All you will need is the tracking number and to email their customer services to arrange collection. The goods themselves are worth nearly $4000. You already have the invoice for the goods. Surely this will convince you to work with me.

I cannot collect the goods as I am in the UK.

Please let me know if this is acceptable to you,

Best wishes,

Ben
---------------------

Jay Peterson wrote:
Subject: The withdrawl
Body:

I receive your email and I want you to know that since you refused to send your ID copy, I can not trust you man. Send me your ID and I will see if I will proceed any further with you.

But if you can not do that, please write me letter of withdrawal to proceed with another person to handle this transaction. Since you only play with it. How do you think that the gift is the most important thing? Do you think that a lawyer like me can not have such gift? Stop telling about the so call gift again.

Yes, I’m sure a lawyer can have a laptop butyou are just a Mugu, aren’t you?

Expecting the letter from you soon, bye

Best Regards

Barrister Jay Peterson

(ESQ)

---------------------

Ben Hill wrote:
Subject: The withdrawl
Body:
Dear Barrister Jay,

Thank you for your message. I agree with what you are saying so I scan my passport later and send it to you.

Will that be ok with you?

Of course, a barrister like you is not interested in the computers I sent - they were for officials that were helping in the transaction. I will also send the receipt for them.

Kindest regards,

Ben

---------------------

Jay Peterson wrote:
Subject: If you take Long in Sending it that Means you are Fodging the Passport
Body:

While sending the ID I want you to also send to me your valid contact number to reach voice to voice since you are hear, if you do not send these two things I will not proceed any further with you like I told you.

I will check the ID or Passport with your Embassy here in South Africa.

Thanks…

Best Regards

Barrister Jay Peterson

(ESQ)

---------------------

Southern sun.com wrote:
Subject: Checking my reservation
Body:

Dear Benjamin Hill,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 19 July 2008 regarding your reservation duration at the Southern Sun O R Tambo.

The booking was for arrival 17th - 20th July 2008 and due to a no show by the client, the hotel cancelled the booking
since it's one of the Southern Sun policies to cancel all non-guaranteed bookings after 18:00 on the day of arrival.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Should you need further assistance please contact us.

Kind Regards,
---------------------

Ben Hill wrote:
Body:
Mr peterson,
I think you are mocking me because I cannot hear very well.

However, here is my direct office number +13 1223 *****. try to call at 0900 - 1300 GMT when I will be in the office. Please speak loudly and clearly.

I can assure you I am not fodging anything.

Best wishes,

Ben Will “Pimp my phone”work?

---------------------

Jay Peterson wrote:
Body:

I want you to know that I am not stupid.

The other day you are in UK now you are in USA. Please I beg you with name of God you can forget about the transaction. I am true with all. Thank you I am not going to call you; NEVER. Thank you Bye!

---------------------
I guess this is the end but It’s MY job to drop him so…

Ben Hill wrote:
Body:

On the contrary, you are very stupid and rude. I have a special digital telephone line provided for people who, like me, are hard of hearing. Yes, it is provided by an American company.

Instead of calling me - and I waited all morning for you to call - you were a small minded suspicious man.

I have read through our conversations and YOU never sent ME your passport. Strange.

I think you are one of those internet jokers who pretend to be someone you are not.

I cannot deal with a person like you. Do not contact me again or try to collect the goods the courier has in SA. I will get them home myself.
I still hope he will try to collect the Gifts – he doesn’t though.

Good bye and good riddance.

The end.

I should have had a car accident on the way to the airport, then I might still have him. His documents were very good and he never asked for any money until the end.

I’ll never know if he paid a deposit for the hotel, as he never sent the receipt but, as you can see, the booking was valid!

B

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely not a "failed bait". You had the lad going for ages and you can sense his anger and disappointement when he finally rumbled you.

OK. So you set yourself a high standard, but by any rating this is still a good bait and was carried off very well. The mistake you made would probably have gone un-noticed by 99% of lads but you just got unlucky there at the end.

Took bloody ages to read as well. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STOP PRESS....

I've just recieved a reply from barrister Jay into one of my other accounts. He's changed his email addy but he's still a scammer!!

I wonder how I will get on this time?

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic