SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

National dish of Holland?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A I am no Poof but what about

Jean-Claude Van Damme The Muscles from Brussels. Van Damme has also been called the "King of the Belgians" Laughing

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Een Belg zegt aan zijn Hollandse vriend: "Ik ken een truukje om gratis te gaan eten." "Fantastisch zeg," zegt de hollander, hoe doe je dat?" "Ik ga naar een restaurant, zet mij neer en ik bestel een voorgerecht, een hoofdschotel en een dessert, dan neem ik mijn tijd met een koffie en een cognac. Vervolgens wacht ik tot sluitingstijd. Als bijna alle stoelen op de tafels staan komt natuurlijk de ober vragen of ik wil afrekenen. Dan zeg ik hem: "Maar ik heb al afgerekend met uw collega die reeds vertrokken is." En klaar is Kees." "Geweldig, gaan we dat morgen eens uitproberen?" vraagt de holandse vriend. Zoals afgesproken gaan ze 's anderendaags op restaurant en alles verloopt zoals verwacht. Tegen het sluitingsuur komt de ober en vraagt of ze willen afrekenen. De Belg antwoordt: "Excuseer, maar wij hebben al betaald aan uw collega die reeds vertrokken is." Waar de Hollander aan toevoegt: "En we wachten nog altijd op ons wisselgeld!"

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Somehow you make that look sexy.

Whatever it means.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gawdon Bennet! HI I am a famouse Belgian an' wan' ter navan blake a brad pitt in Holland. OK? Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magritte, Herge, and the guy who invented the saxaphone, They;re all Belgian.

Not sure what thats got to do with cuisine in the Netherlands though.
I've got some Maasdam cheese,very nice on a roll with some salad
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

translation: ^^^
A Belgian tells his Dutch friend, "I know a trick to eat out for free."
"Great" answers the Dutch guy, "how do you do it?"
"I'll go to a restaurant, sit down and order an appetizer a nice meal and good dessert, when I have finished eating that all, I'll take my time with a cup of coffee and a nice glass of cognac.
By that time is should be almost closing time. By the time the restaurant is almost empty the waiter will show up with the bill of course.
Then I tell him that I already paid that other waiter, the one that just went home. And that's it"
"So simple, we'll have to try that tomorrow evening then" answers the Dutchman.
As agreed they meet the next day and have a great meal, by closing time the waiter tries to give them the bill but the Belgian says " I already paid that other waiter, the one that just went home. "
"And we're still waiting for our change" adds the Dutchman. Wink

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started this thread with a simple request on the cuisine of Holland and it slowly degenerates into another PWT. Mind you, hands up, I did stray into unchartered Belgian territory.

Surprisingly, nobody has mentioned that Tour De Force trick cyclist Eddie 'I'm Clean' Merckx, aka the Einstein of the two-wheelers.

If anybody is interested, Herge's real name is Georges Prosper Remi. His pen name comes from derives from reversing the initials of his first and last name. Clever these Belgians.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about Jean 'Toots' Thielemans, the talented mouth harp player, or George Simenon, the writer of the commissioner Maigret series, and Jaques Brel, the singer...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic