SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Manny being Manny in LA!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys

Manny Ramirez is out of Boston!

Just FYI

Let's hear some thoughts?

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that a bit like "Elvis has left the building"?

Also: Who?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ manny ramirez... from the boston red sox...

baseball fans will know what "manny being manny" is, so thats why i put that....

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That answers every question I had and probably ever will have about the matter. THANK YOU!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who cares.... Rolling Eyes

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ baseball fans... maybe a lot of the Americans on 419eater would know...

Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ red sox (socks makes more sense...) fans i would imagine.

One more vote for the i don't care team.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Members who don't like this thread could just choose not to post here. Wink

I for one, am a big fan of baseball. I just can't stand Manny, or the Red Sox. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry misread the title
Thought it was about Nanny
in Luscious Attire?

The rest I have no clue about
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima

THANK YOU!! Jeez, you would think that people wouldn't go to a topic about "Manny being Manny" just to say "i have no idea who this is, and I do not care"

There is no need for these people to do this. It's kind of dumb. Rolling Eyes

And I can't stand Manny or the Red Sox either; I just wanted to see if there are any MLB fans here, and I guess there is at least 1!

@Newdonym

The name "Red Sox" is just what they call it. It's not a clothing company, so there is no really no need for "socks" :yikes:

:banghead:

EDIT: For Rudeness

Thank you. Ima

Last edited by simpsonman3000 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simpsonman,

I'm sorry that your thread has been not very well received by those posting on it, and understand your frustration, but be careful with your posts too. There's really no reason for members to be rude to each other.

There are baseball fans here, and a few Red Sox fans, I believe. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear
I didnt mean to offend you, Simpsonman by reaponding to a topic that you started about someone you "cant stand".
When we're trolling throught he posts some of us tend to try and inject humour , however feebily.
I'll say no more and leave you to it.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry all. I get a little heated when it comes to sports.

Its just that I don't get why people go to posts that they know nothing about and say how they don't care about it. That seems rude to me. It is trolling as well.

@Nancy Ogg

Yes, I can't stand Manny. But I still want some discussion about this...

I understand putting some humor into trolling. The first post by otterfan was fine. All he did was ask who mannny was, and I told him. And I was plenty calm at that point.

But when Donato and Newdonym came in just to say that they don't care about my topic? I find that very disrespectful. That's like going to a post from a new person who asks "Should I give out my real address?" and you yell at him "No! Are you stupid!?!?" It's not exactly the same, but has the same theme: Disrespect.

Hopefully some REAL baseball fans will come onto this post and talk about it. Not some gentlemen cricket fans Wink. I want to hear what real baseball fans have to say about it, from other teams such as me and my favorite team, the Oakland A's. And from (*shudder*) Red Sox and (puke ) Yankees fans

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw a headline about Manny's remarks, but didn't read the article. I'm afraid my baseball fanism (is that a word?) is mostly limited to the ANAHEIM Angels. (I will never think of them as being from Los Angeles - that was a totally disrespectful move on the part of the new owner.)

So, save my lazy fingers a trip through Google or Yahoo and tell us what he said.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manny ggggone? :yikes:

Quote:

I just can't stand Manny, or the Red Sox.

Quote:
There are baseball fans here, and a few Red Sox fans, I believe.

She gets a little green name and all of a sudden...Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

However, Bay was NL rookie of the year and a 2x all star. So the Sox get better defense. He's batting .282 w/22 HR's. Manny's got a career .319 and a million better stats.

The Sox ahh wikkid pissah, ok?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
I'm sorry all. I get a little heated when it comes to sports.

Its just that I don't get why people go to posts that they know nothing about and say how they don't care about it. That seems rude to me. It is trolling as well.

Quote:

But when Donato and Newdonym came in just to say that they don't care about my topic? I find that very disrespectful. That's like going to a post from a new person who asks "Should I give out my real address?" and you yell at him "No! Are you stupid!?!?" It's not exactly the same, but has the same theme: Disrespect.

Sompson, please try to keep an open mind and not take things so personally. The idea of a general chat forum is that people can post their opinions, likes and dislikes, good or bad. Not everyone likes baseball, and they are welcome not to read or post here if they don't like it. If you have an issue with how they post, please take it up in PM with them, or if you are uncomfortable with that, PM a mod. It is unrealistic to expect everyone else to agree with everything that you post, and like everything that you do. Some people state what is on their minds, blunt and to the point. That is not trolling.

Each person is an individual, and therefore each person has individual and personal preferences.

I am also reminding you that many of your posts haven't been friendly either. Others were worded in such a way that other members weren't sure how they were meant.

Have a great baseball discussion. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Some people state what is on their minds, blunt and to the point.

Yes, that is true. And I just wanted to state what was on my mind, blunt and to the point, regarding people and their, to me, disrespectful comments, such as "Who Cares?"

Quote:
That is not trolling.

I though trolling was making comments in order to stir up an angry response from people? I know that it wasn't their motive, but it angered me, so it just felt like trolling to me. At least it wasn't like fsuhater (thanks to whoever has their quote in their sig; blackwood?) and his trolling...

Now, please, let's just put the disrespectful comments behind us and have a nice discussion about Manny Ramirez going to the Dodgers, like i originally wanted. Watch SportsCenter tonight at 11 EDT, 8 PDT for more info on Manny Ramirez. Thank You.

Manny leaving Fenway for the last time as a Red Sock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjnwwVEffk

Everyone, to restate it, please can we just talk about Manny Ramirez and the trade? No more people who don;t care. Thank You.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to see him go but he was a prima donna, not a team player. I like the Red Sox, hate the Yankees.

I put up with alot of his antics until the most recent tirade, time to bring someone new in.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, now.

The media tells us what is important and what we have to spend our emotions on. They love to build certain personalities so that simple minds can focus on easily digestible tidbits of daily culture.

So, when a member here does a pious and dutifil genuflection in front of the thought-control mandate of mass media, let him his peace.

However, as a life long Red Sox fan who dreamed the "impossible dream" in 1967 and whose heart was lifted for months on end in 2004, I have to say that I too couldn't give a damn about what players come and go. (Except maybe for Ted Williams; but he's on ice.)

If the Sox hit .500 by the fall, I'm always happy. If the Yankees have less, I'm even happier.

The rest is silence.

Go Red Sox! Cool

[edit:]

simpsonman3000 wrote:
... Watch SportsCenter tonight at 11 EDT, 8 PDT for more info on Manny Ramirez. Thank You. ...

Sorry, I'm afraid that's not available in my area, but I'm sure the media are offering valuable information.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

The media tells us what is important and what we have to spend our emotions on.

You mean like ESPN: The Eastern Seaboard Propaganda Network?

I see the Manny trade being on SportsCenter for the next week.

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
Quote:

The media tells us what is important and what we have to spend our emotions on.

I see the Manny trade being on SportsCenter for the next week.

I rest my case. Laughing
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ How can you survive without SportsCenter?

I was watching today as the Manny trade broke in...

What country are you in in Europe?

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Much appreciation, Sheboppe, you crafted some fine points in the face of the dream police, although I do not necessarily concur with all.

You fail to notice the reality that Theo the Wunderkind turned prophetic with Nomar and Pedro. Granted, Manny does have individual and personal preferences, nevertheless moreover he is a peeved soon to be free agent whose mind does appear to be quite wide open.

You affirm your discomfort with bestowing the prospects (PM, I believe you so eloquently stated) but if truth be told, 1st rounder Hansen may not be that immense of a loss. Moss, conversely, may come back to irk them. By the by, referencing ‘rounder’ does not equate to ‘rounders’ for thee olde John Bulls analyzing alongside. For that vigorous suitable species of the most exclusive club there is, I say, ‘Here’s a fiver, now bring back Maggie!” Well done.

I will grant you that the loss of Manny may well impinge on Big Papi’s production. Yet your commentary glosses over the protuberance that Bay’s RBI statistics will swell spectacularly in Fenway.

Nonetheless, after the entire thoughts have been discussed, we can agree on one infallible, fail-safe, cast iron certainty. The Yankees, do in fact, still suck.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dogers' enthusiasm with acquiring Manny is - to say the least - underwhelming. They want his bat to get to the post-season. They will put up with his personality because he's a good baseball player.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
^^^ How can you survive without SportsCenter? ...

I struggle, believe me I struggle. Cool

I believe irony is going miles over this guy's head.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic