SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TWAT - Chad Safari - Office Memo/E-mail Fwd Thread:

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Mami.

While your suggestion is amusing (sorry to say this again, everyone), for now, let's keep it to things that are just trivial bits of info. Jayhawk's e-mail was a perfect example of how to introduce the humor into a boring e-mail about food. No mentions of sex, or obvious innuendos right now.

This, of course, will become more relaxed over time.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
bad_lad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is the Financial Officer? Rev. Culo will need to confirm the Tenerife donations sent to central TWAT finance dept at some point. Is this normally done by WU transfer?
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf, did you send that e-mail to just Jayhawks character, or the entire list? I didn't get it in TWAT Cental, so if it went out, please try to remember to also CC the TWAT Gmail addy I sent to everyone so that we know what is happening.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, I just hit reply to all.

I'll make sure to BCC twat central next time.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops. My bad as well. I just hit "reply to all."

I will make sure to copy twat central in on my response.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe everyone can just add the addy to their CC list for ease. There is no real need for a BCC, as I sent out the original mail from there. At first, I was thinking it would be best not to have an official TWAT e-mail on the list, but really it doesn't matter.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
^^ Don't do things like that. Evil or Very Mad

There are quite a few new baiters taking part in this, and we love that aspect, but do not listen to suggestions like the one above. Just please stick to what was detailed in the e-mails you all received from TWAT.

I understand that this is "inter company emails" and not involving others or wanting to give out email addresses that the lads could use as contact for scamming or other purposes.

Even though we COULD involve other addresses, this is to stay a tight... er... close group of TWAT "working" colleagues.

Thanks for the reminder! Cool

I wouldn't have done that anyway.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the fellatio valve checked on the organ? It has been acting up lately, and allowing water to build up in the pipes, spewing condensation on the nuns faces during choir rehersal.

Needless to say, this is most upsetting, particularly to Nun Tigtnees, as the mositure is ruining her pearl necklace.

edit: for spelling
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
While your suggestion is amusing (sorry to say this again, everyone), for now, let's keep it to things that are just trivial bits of info.

Examples I see here at work regularly:

Car alarm/headlights on in the parking lot
Someone selling raffle tickets/girlscout cookies that their kid should be selling
Someone sick needs vacation donated
Referral bonus reminders for getting resumes for empty positions
"All-hands" meeting scheduled for blah blah blah
Internet surfing policy warning
Sexual harassment/sensitivity training blah blah
VIP coming soon, clean your crap up and look tidy
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Tastysnack, have you read ANYTHING I have said? I'm afraid you won't be given access to the lad's e-mail addy because I have said the same thing what feels like a zillion times now.

I don't know if you are aware, but it's not the easiest thing in the world to land lads in a situation that we have them in, and silly things like that can blow it all. That was why I specifically said no innuendo at this time. I'm really kinda getting tired of saying it, to tell you the truth. Maybe I need to add a big bold red lettered boilerplate to the OP telling people not to listen to things like this??

My main concern is that new baiters, that we are happy to share our lads with at the time being, will see things like that and think that it would be funny. Well, it's not funny to even suggest things like that should be sent out, let alone send them. Evil or Very Mad

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez,

Yep, I've READ EVERY WORD. Seeing as I'm not on the email list, it really doesn't matter.

Just trying for a LOL. Had I been on the email list, I would be wondering why people are not cleaning out the microwave.

Parking in spots that are not for them.

Not cleaning the lunch room.

Sorry for having fun. No offense, but if you didn't want commentary, don't open a thread for it.

I might be new, but I'm not stupid. And 419 isn't my job. I have a boring desk job. I come here to blow off steam. Not be lectured on trivial items such as innuendo on a locked forum.

I'll refrain from making jokes in the future. Thanks for killing the fun buzz though.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks for understanding. Wink

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasty, I feel your eagerness. The baiters that have worked long and hard to make this possible need to be careful that someone doesn't take your funny ideas and blow a bait that has taken MONTHS to set up. It is not necessarily personal, your posts are being used to caution others who are playing very MINOR roles in this complex bait.

There are places in this Forum to post funny or "interesting" things you have posted. It is called General Chat.

The OP and his co-baiters have been gracious enough to let some others participate and give a sense or realism to the TWAT organization. A real church organization would not tolerate innuendo like you have suggested.

In open activities like this, there is no way to "fire" someone who gets beyond the intention of the writers and directors of the bait. I have been involved in other such things as this and it can quickly lose it's intent when people put their cleverness in front of the intention of the origiators.

It really isn't "personal", I am sure that Prof So and So is just trying to keep things from losing the church/coporate flavor.

If I missed it before, welcome and read around a bit and enjoy the culture of Eater! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Janitor for TWAT will soon have something ( a lot) to say about proper bathroom etiquette that will make his job a little easier. The half rotten pizza left in a cupboard does not help his mood.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm loving this bait. It has been a true classic.

Have you considered posting results of surveys people would like more hellfire, less brimestone. Not so heavy on eternal damnation. More TWAT spirit to be shown during prayer meetings, that wort of thing?

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have considered sending out the occasional e-mail to the clergy from TWAT Central with updates on changes being made to the doctrine, but not necessarily polled data. It's an interesting idea though.

tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out the minutes of the latest Prayer Committee meeting. Hopefully it will be the most boring email to read through ever. I almost give a shout-out to the lads:

Quote:
4) Rev. Belcher asks for any more prayers to me added to the prayer chain. Here are the suggestions:
-Pray for those involved in the bull-riding accident. Two are still in the hospital recovering. Pray for speedy recovery.
-The following church members have gone on to be with the Lord: Jerome Holtzman, Artie Traum, Gladys Nederlander, Layall Watson, Joseph Fields. Pray for their families and friends.
-Rev. Dover is still on his mission to Africa. Apparently he has been having some troubles. Pray for his safe return.
-Christmas in July is coming up next Sunday. Pray no kids get hurt during the cantata this time.
-Pray for those missionaries in the field abroad in South America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Quebec.
Rev. McFly motions to accept all these into the prayer chain distribution. Motion is seconded by Rev. Boyd.

and later:

Quote:
7) Rev. Phystme closes in prayer, beseeching safety for all those serving in other countries, including Rev. Dover.

I hope they don't get the idea that we think more highly of that Dover guy than we do of them! If they feel that bad about it I'll add them to next week's prayer chain.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely hilarious...looking forward to seeing more "important" TWAT e-mails! I especially enjoyed the meeting minutes, probably considering that I spent far too long reading through some earlier today in preparation for a immensely boring meeting I had to attend.

I fully understand that you need to limit the number of people involved in this in order to keep up the believability, but I'd be happy to join in if you ever need any more e-mailers.

"Why did you send me a fake money do not pay with me i did not have any business with you" - Barrister Tony Lehman
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah it's so fun!

Still a problem though...
There are now TWO topics to watch Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These should be archived somewhere for non-TWAT members to enjoy! Please? Pls? plzzzzzzz????

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a couple!

I work as an independent contractor/intern for a computer programming company. As such I am in their email system. Every now and then I will get emails set to the entire staff such as the following:

Quote:
Subject: Let's Meet

Literally, that is the entire message. The first time I got it I fired in a reply saying "Uhm...okay, but I won't be in until Wednesday" to which the sender responded "I met the team...we have our weekly Monday meetings now."

Yea...it was awkward.

I also get this:

Quote:
Subject: You'd better shut your car window!

It's probably too late now, but...

Of course that second one is in regards to a thunderstorm passing over the office building.

If you happen to use those, please tell me. I'd love to see how the confused lads reply.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Tasty, I feel your eagerness. The baiters that have worked long and hard to make this possible need to be careful that someone doesn't take your funny ideas and blow a bait that has taken MONTHS to set up. It is not necessarily personal, your posts are being used to caution others who are playing very MINOR roles in this complex bait.

There are places in this Forum to post funny or "interesting" things you have posted. It is called General Chat.

(snipped to save space)

Can I, as a humble near-newbie, just add a little extra caution which comes to mind:-

Might be worth remembering that, although the lads seem pretty dumb, they are not unintelligent or stupid?

So we don't want to post anything which could possibly put any seeds of doubt in their minds about the genuineness of the Church, however funny the post might be in itself, and I think everyone ought to be totally guided by Prof and the others....it is their bait and it is fantastic that we can enjoy it.

Hope I'm not teaching my grandmother to suck eggs especially as I'm not directly involved myself at the moment, it's just that, if I were, I should hate to be the person who messed up the bait through over-enthusiasm and lack of baiting experience. (I'd probably have to run (left?) to Chad myself to hide in shame....)
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Called into work today to check my emails & what do I find?

An inane email about parking in non-designated spaces, not only was it a monumental 3 pages in length, it was re-cycled by several individuals who saw it as their duty to pass it on some more Rolling Eyes

Exactly the kind of thing the lads need to be hearing since their important promotion, the continuing TWAT parking issues could spawn a whole wealth of believable yet dull as ditch water memos.

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
bad_lad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't Miracle and Andrew now be required to register an xxx.twat email address each now they are eveloped in the TWAT fold?

Then each will have to log on to their own .twat email account to read all new mail (waste twice as much Chad internet cafe time)

And if occasionally emails are sent to one TWAT and not the other, then that will force them both to check individually 'just in case' they miss something vital Smile

Just a newbie thought...
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I work in an organisation which has similar inane emails sent to all by various members.... here are some other suggestions of totally innocent chatter you might be able to use (or draw inspiration from). It's also quite usual for a small number of people to generate most of the messages on a list like this.

Reminder: weekly stationery order is being placed on Thursday. Please reply by the end of Wednesday if you need anything ordered. If you are not at the main site please order through the usual channels.

SECURITY! Please note be sure to CLOSE and LOCK windows when you are the last person to leave the office.

Training opportunities - Some people have expressed interest in learning more about computers and technology, we are thinking of arranging a course if there's enough interest....

Fire safety announcements:
(a) announcement of upcoming fire drill
(b) please don't leave boxes or furniture in the halls as it's a fire hazard.

Links to websites! My colleagues love to send a link to a (vaguely work related) web site with a comment like "in case you are interested in [whatever]". For TWAT it might make sense to send links to articles like
http://www.acton.org/publications/randl/rl_interview_342.php
(fluffy interview about reconciling christianity with business). obviously weblinks should be totally straight & not misused (e.g. no shock sites, no comedy links or other silliness).

As TWAT is a religious organisation it's also entirely appropriate to send around prayer requests, as well as prayers of thanksgiving (e.g. "I just wanted to let you all know that my son is miraculously recovering after 16 hours of surgery...."). this kind of stuff can flood internal mailing lists like TWAT's (I've heard it called the prayer arms race), leading to discussions about whether separate prayer lists should be started -- these discussions often contain more chatter than the prayer requests themselves.

anyway i'll stop babbling now.....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic