SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Just saved someone $10,000!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ i know everyone

it was just a joke Laughing. You see, lad refers to scammer, and lad also means young person... huh? huh? get it? Cool

i prob should have put a smiley face after it Embarassed

EDIT to Add: Smart ass comment

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.

Last edited by simpsonman3000 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got what you meant first time - if its any consolation Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha ... saw that one coming after NG's post .. Lurking around here too long easily makes you forget the real meaning of that word .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's good to know that SOME people can take a joke, and understand one at that Laughing

good job smartbomb and dutchbait

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simpson, we get people here whose first language is not English, and some who don't necessarily recognise the different use of words in different parts of the globe. The moderators tend to err on the side of caution, and try to explain ambiguous or idiomatic posts so as to assist members understand one another. And it has worked; Tsnerd and I now have a better understanding of you. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes. i like jokes.

and i did not think about people being here whose first language isn't english. but when i saw the 2 posts both saying that lad was another word for young person, i guess i didnt know what to think...

just wanted to say it was a joke. ha ha. Surprised

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what the answer is to protect gullible, greedy, needy, overly compassionate, or love-starved people from scammers on a wide scale. I only know what I personally can do.

Many of my friends know I follow this forum. I haven't actually started baiting yet, although I did open a new email with fake info (although not on gmail - not that savvy yet). But I regale them with stories from the forum. They've heard this story, and the one about the family that lost over a million dollars. They've heard the love lads story, the TWATs safari story, and others. I have just joined a new dating site for persons with disabilities, and I took the opportunity to recommend tight security to the administrators as well as posting an informative piece in the forums - it is, I believe, the very first post in the forums.

Nobody I know is going to be scammed if I have anything to say about it - and you can believe that I have plenty to say about it.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, Titania. The more publicity about 419 scams the better. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com

Last edited by Eight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Titania

I can't believe that I have finally met another person who has been around for longer than a week and has not done a bait yet Cool

i thought I was the only one... Crying or Very sad

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was pleased that my young sons (10 & 13) came in today telling me about scams and asking what each type is. They were watching a show called "Biz Kid$" that teaches kids about financial matters.

The show presented the concept that if it appears too good to be true, IT IS. The boys know of my baiting and now understand better why I (and thousands of others) do this. The oldest said that scammers make him mad Evil or Very Mad and victims make him sad Sad .

Maybe, just maybe, more and more people will be aware of scam traps from their youth. (Wishful thinking, I know.)

Edited to correct name of show and put in link.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com

Last edited by ParaNoid on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania: Warning and informing your circle of friends/ family is a very good start. Imagine this: you're baiting the living daylights out of a couple of dozen lotto lads, while 3 blocks down the road your own dad is making payments to those nice men from the lottery to release his prize money. Creating awareness is the best weapon against these sleazebags.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great save, Simpsonman! Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Western Union is a conduit of stolen money

So are banks, Switzerland built a whole industry on it (allegedly).

I can't see them closing anytime soon, apart from the ones that have been giving mortgages to Cleatus and Billy Bob.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Koffi T or Me
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent money via WU many times from the "first world" to West Africa, and nobody has ever asked me why.

On the other hand, a customer who is less informed about fraud could rightly take offense about that invasion of privacy.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simson - yes Mexico is not in Central America Smile

As for WU, no they cannot simply say a person of a certain skin color (or colour) sending money to Africa is okay, but another skin color needs a warning. But some common sense could prevail on their end.

I am not one of those that thinks WU should stop all payments to Africa/Nigeria (or pick your favorite scammer locale). I just advocate common sense in a case by case basis rather than trying to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.

IMHO WU/MG should have larger warnings about 419 type fraud and I would think it is in their best PR interest to have an education campaign. They can couple that with their advertising of use of their services.

I would be curious to know (not that we ever can or that WU/MG even can) what % of transfers from say the US or the EU to Nigeria are legitimate and what are 419 fraud.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Koffi T or Me
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IMHO WU/MG should have larger warnings about 419 type fraud

In the US, the warnings on the forms and the website are pretty obvious.

Unfortunately, they could be in 200 point flashing neon letters with siren sound effects, and some victims still wouldn't pay attention.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be nice if WU/MG did some "public service" type ads? MG just had a TV campaign here in CA, touting that using MG is a route to "freedom" (whatever that means).

I would think that a move toward public education - showing some sensibility about what people lose by using WU/MG without proper thought for the circumstances - would go a ways toward increasing legitimate use of their services.

On another note, though, MG posted horrendous losses a while back, and they probably don't care why people are using them - they just want the money flowing through and dropping lovely little percentages into their coffers.
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
@ Titania

I can't believe that I have finally met another person who has been around for longer than a week and has not done a bait yet Cool

i thought I was the only one... Crying or Very sad

Not everybody reading these forums baits. I have never baited although I do make sure everybody I know visits or is at least aware of these forums. Some have joined, some have not, some bait, some do not.

Don't get me wrong, if I had any spare time I would jump in with both feet but unfortunately RL takes up all of my available time.

I think you will probably find that every post I have ever made has been between 9:00 & 17:30 Mon-Fri (GMT), as I don't even have time to log on to these forums out of work hours Laughing

Edited to correct (some) spelling
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic