SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Phystme just now:

Quote:
I am sorry I couldn't reply to your mail yesterday, as I was busy ministering a church out of town. Reverend Miracle, I have received your submitted signature and passed it along to the clergy. I also presented to the clergy my case for Andrew being elevated to Reverend status as well, and they agreed he was deserving, so I have attached his Certificate of Authenticity along with this e-mail. Please do exactly what you did in submitting your Certificate when dealing with submitting Andrew's.

The clergy is VERY worried at Mr. Godspower's tone, and the way he treated us all on the phone call the other day. That was a very expensive call, and they are rather furious with his attitude. There is a large portion of the group that wants to eliminate him for qualification, but apparently Reverend Benjamin has held them off for a bit. He feels very badly for all of the problems that everyone is going through, and said that it was more than likely that Godspower was just getting a bit frustrated over little things he is going through on his journey thus far.

As a side note, now that you are a Reverend in the church, you have been added to the church e-mail list for active Reverends. This means you should start receiving very important e-mails from throughout the TWAT organazation. Being that TWAT is a global organization, you may want to take extra time going through the mail, as it is very bad for any Reverend to possibly miss an important update. This should be activated within two days.

I'm assuming that you have spoken with Reverend Benjamin? He should be there with you very soon, as Eric was able to secure a UM plane to pick him up in Benin.

All the best to you all,

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I worry about all these extra clergy, with their differing ideas, and that it might cause a split in the TWAT.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
FreeHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haa at last made it through in 4 days from page 1.
i'm speechless, my cheek muscle aching, my stomach hurt, i created quite a mess here around my desk, leaving my less important work all pile up....

thanks you guys/gals for this best entertainment ever...

4 days and it is still keep going on... i'm baited

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
From Phystme just now:

Quote:
a UM plane

Typo???

Or did you mean that Dover is going to get diverted(UN fly to city 'a', UM fly to city 'b')-maybe to Godspeed's hometown first?

or did you mean um, a plane (type of thing)-me personally i'd just give Dover a pair of angel wings and tell him to flap about widly!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, on airlines, UM means Unaccompanied Minor - a child travelling alone. Given his whinyness, I'd say Dover qualifies.
awayfrmitall
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I think the "end" of this bait will be a mystery. I am confident that soon we will just no longer hear from them. That will be bittersweet.

I just wanted to say that I've been gone for a while but started reading this thread this morning. I found this post by jojo on page 14 and I still have to read the other 100+ left to go...

I've been laughing my ass off but if there's still another 100 pages to go I can only assume that jojo's prediction was off...

GREAT JOB so far.... I am totally looking forward to continue reading this entire thread...
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I begin to suspect Jojo, YW, and S&S to be very talented con artists, hired by Oga's United LTD. They were given the assignment to make up a fabulous bait in order to keep us away from our baiting activities reading all this. It's about time the mods step in to put an end to this! Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
awayfrmitall
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
My sides hurt from laughing. He's one day short of having Sally Struthers behind him talking about the price of a cup of coffee per day. Well, maybe two days, but you know she's not far behind.

I don't know what the rest of this saga has in store but I just spit diet coke all over my monitor...
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
I worry about all these extra clergy, with their differing ideas

So do I. Confused

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most churches and religious movements do this on a fairly regular basis.

I do see the point, and opening a bait up to more people does risk turning things away from the writer's original intent. It is a valid concern IMO. Participants would need to be careful what they contributed. Confused

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will be drafting a clear idea of what we're looking for from the participating clergy members (of which there are many, so no more applicants needed). It will be very important for everyone involved to adhere to what we ask, and we can only hope that participants being allowed to join our bait respect what we ask.

We will have all names/addies compiled tomorrow and everyone involved will receive an e-mail describing what to do, and when to do it.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Urine Trouble!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite the amazing bait. So amazing, in fact, that it convinced me to join the 419eater forums.

Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found a t-shirt that's very appropriate, given the cake situation:

http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/video_games/the_cake_is_a_lie.html

Very Happy
P T Barnum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor,JoJo and YW hope you guys don't mind i have uploaded you guys latest call.Funny thing to note lately,when i am typing something that starts with an ''L'' i get to thinking what in the hell did i just type.Sure as shit when i look back i have typed lad in place of any L word i meant to type Twisted Evil

Fabulous work pure entertainment!!.I normally don't find myself to be a humorous guy but i can't count how many times this thread has broken me up.

Anyways for those who want it,i have uploaded here>>>

http://rapidshare.com/files/131272448/Miracle_Andrew_Godspower_Edited.mp3

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?sjfduo0c9gl

Long live T.W.A.T

File size is 14mb and almost 49 mins long

Edited:For Omission
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the new members who just joined! Thanks so much. That really is a huge compliment to us.

I just added a poll to this thread. It will run for 5 days. Action may be taken before then, but we would at least like to get an idea of what people would like to see happen to this so called "Godspower Jessa". I tend to agree with Prof, maybe Dover made a mistake in keeping him. Maybe the next time we speak we will send his sorry arse home.

This just in to Phystme:

Quote:
Your Lordship Rev.William,

We also appreciate and celebrate the acceptance and upliftment of Mr.Andrew Ezekiel Omezi in the folds of TWAT. (Is this for real?)

However, we are still believing that Rev.Benjamin was not at Benin because, he did not call us with Benin phone number just like we did when we left our base.

Regards to Mr.Godspower Jessa, We shall advise that you send his travel expenses before he leaves here (BWHWHAHAHAHAHAH). He would be a good TWAT in due time which we shall recommend to you when his recorgnition and conviction is perfect. For now, Mr.Godspower Jessa has the recorgnition but his son has the conviction.

We hope that this prayer will be granted urgent as it will not be a good experience if you did not send his travel expenses before he leaves N'Djamena back to Ghana.

Also attached herein is Mr.Andrew Ezekiel Omezi signed copy of his membership acceptance Form.

Sincerely yours,
Miracle Charles Ndubuisi and Andrew Ezekiel Omezi.

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Miracle/Andrew/AndrewCert.jpg

I wrote this back, from William:

Quote:
Indeed Ben was in Benin. The reason that the call came from the same number was because I was the one that called. I put everyone on a conference call, so the number you would have seen would have been from my phone, not Ben's. The number he was using was a +229 country code. I presume that is Benin. Please do not doubt Ben, he is a really honest, hardworking, mature man. You will grow to love him as everyone else has.

In regards to Godspower... I feel that he is not a good TWAT. I trust you and your brother. In fact, we trust you so much that we believe you are going to be some of our must precious TWATs. We have made both of you ministers already. No one EVER makes it into the folds this quickly. You might not comprehend exactly how important this is, but it is huge. No one has ever been made minister as quickly as you and your brother. Godspower has a quick temper, which is not the character that I like. Can you please give me one reason why he has the right to be upset? I would really like to hear why he gets so angry. I want you to give me some information on him. What is your opinion of him? How do you feel about him? Does he get mad at you like he did at us? He really hurt our feelings.

Anyway, thank you for the certificate. This will be filed with the clergy.

I guess Ben has arrived? I have not heard from him, but I got message that he should be there soon.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that Miracle and Andrew should be ordered to shun Godspower, and make an oath to that effect. It should be formally announced over the conference line and by email.

Until Godspower does penance for his terrible lack of self-discipline, Miracle and Andrew are forbidden to have anything to do with him in any way.

This may seem hard to enforce, but it's a standard practice with such groups as the Plymouth Brethren and the Exalted Brethren, and it would seem plausible; thus keeping the illusion strong.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Godspower can prove his worth by building the Monument of Faith. It is laid down that a new TWAT should do this. You cut him some slack but that has only shown that he may be lacking in devotion, he should be allowed the chance to carry out the sacred ritual. You do have two Reverend's on site who can adjudicate over the quality of the construction.

It is only fair that he be given the chance.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that Godspower should be given a chance to repent his insolence. I would think as ordained clerics, Miracle and Andrew could perform a TWAT-cleansing ceremony on him.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am listening to the call from Friday right now. I love how he laughs when I suggest that I break his window.

I lost it when I Godspower first gets on the phone... when asked how he is doing his reponse, "Oh I am fine" is just priceless. For some reason, that is just hilarious.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 10 minute argument with Godspower is what cracks me up. Just whining about nothing and them everyone blaming everyone else, like little children. Too funny.

I think that he needs to build a after his hurtful outbursts.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how he complains about you guys laughing at him "in the background."

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is the first one to pick up on our laughter. He seems to really be aware. He wasn't accepting our crap. We don't need him there putting bad ideas into the heads of our other TWATs. No way. This is not a good thing. YW suggested that we make him do a pyramid. Obviously, this will set him off and he will be pissed. Then, it's his fault, not ours. Prof also had a hilarious forgiveness ceremony as well. We are still up in the air about what to do.

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the other hand, if you tell Godspower to go home now it will reinforce to Andrew and Miracle that they had better cooperate and not complain, or they might be sent home. Plus, maybe Godspower will apologize to you, thus enabling you to have him perform some sort of rite of repentence.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest that Godspower be set to Zimbabwe for some training. He could work as an aide for Robert Mugabe and the ZANU-PF guys. There he can go on complaining all day long about how bad everything is. R.M. is known for appreciating discussions with people who think that Zimbabwe is not perfect in every aspect.

He will teach G. how to handle critical situations. Besides G. can practice handling real huge amounts of money. Just today they introduced the new 100 BILLION Z$ banknotes. What are those lousy 200,000$ from TWAT compared to this?

After being coached by the guys of ZANU-PF, G. could return to paradise-like Chad, where he will probably never again show insolent attitude towards anybody.

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
He is the first one to pick up on our laughter. He seems to really be aware.

As a visually-impaired person, I can tell you that my sense of hearing is not increased, but I pay more attention to what I hear. This may also be the case with Godspower.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic