SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Very First Bait - Krazy K vs Lazy SOB - In Progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody! This is my first bait, it has been going on for several weeks. It's a straight bait of a Next of Kin scammer which has veered into romance. My character, Katra, is a little... crazy. She's unpleasant when she's angry (she doesn't swear, but boy can she SHOUT), but she's really horrible when she's in love with you! Twisted Evil

At one point Katra goes ballistic and points out all the flaws with a picture the scammer sent; we shouldn't do that, of course, and I won't make that mistake again, but it was very much in character -- Katra already has a life of her own!

My husband, by the way, finds this all hilarious. He's the one who suggested I use the "Amazon" thing for my sig.

MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED, KATRA USES NORMAL TYPE EXCEPT WHEN SHE DOESN'T, SCAMMER IN BOLD, 'BANKER' IN ITALICS.

Quote:
"SORRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME"
Mohamad Rich <[email protected]>
Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:11 PM

Dear
Greetings to you this day.

I am writing you urgently for your cooperation in an issue I need you to handle with me. My name is Mr. R, RICH, I am an Indian Guyanese. I am a banker based in London. I was actually helping a friend Mr. Neenus Y. Khoshaba, an Australia businessman. He wants to transfer some of his Money from Iraq. Islamic people unjustly destroyed his properties without any form of pity or compensation. Mr.Neenus Y. Khoshaba, was an unfortunate victim of this attack, he was Kidnapped and Murdered .

Before his death,I assisted him to deposit the sum of $12.2 million dollars in a finance vaulting firm. These were proceeds he made secretly from various oil deals in iraq. I had the opportunity of knowing this because I was his banker. He also appealed to me to ensure that the funds were safely kept and if anything should happen to him I should make his fiance his next of kin.

I have made frantic effort to contact any relatives of Mr. Neenus Y. Khoshaba for the past two months without any success, his fiance died of shock after hearing of his death. At this point I am contacting you to act as the next of kin/original beneficiary to Mr. Neenus Y. Khoshabas fund in the bank because the bank is planning to hold the funds as "uncleared funds" and thus make it banks money since no one has come forward to claim it.
I need you to stand as the next of kin so that the funds can be processed in your name and also transferred to your account. I cannot do this alone neither can I make claims to it myself that is why I need your assistance.

If you agree to take up this responsibility, then I will facilitate the process in making you the official beneficiary to the funds and you will be required to contact the bank to instruct a transfer of the funds to your account. I want to really appeal to you that as soon as these funds are transferred to you, you will be trustworthy enough to
keep it safely and also to keep it confidential.
As soon as this funds is transfered to your account I shall come over to your country for sharing of the funds accordingly.

If you agree to assist me in this matter, you will definitely be entitled to 20% of the total for your participation and we shall use some of the money to charity and help the poor. send mail to me if you are interested in this deal. I await your reply.

Best Regards,
RICH

Quote:
Dear Mr. Rich,
I am a little confused by your email but I am definitely interested. Is this quite legal? As long as it is legal I would be very happy to help out in any way I can. My goodness, 20 percent of 12 1/2 million is still quite a lot! Poor Mr. Khoshaba. Maybe we could give some of the money to his favorite charities?
Sincerely yours
Katra Holstein

Quote:
DEAR KATRA HOLSTEIN
I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST AND I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE LITTLE CONFUSE ON THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE IS SOMETHING YOU WILL BENEFIT OK ,NOW BEFOR WE SET THE BALL ROLLING I WILL LIKE TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU,YOUR COUNTRY AND WHERE YOU WORK AND ALSO IF YOU ARE A MARRIED OR NOT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU READ OK BYE FOR NOW AND I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN THANKS MY GOOD PAL AND I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WASTE ON THIS TRANSACTION,

Quote:
Dear Mr. Rich,
OK, I'll tell you everything about me. What have I got to lose? BESIDES A TON OF MONEY AND MY TRUST IN HUMANITY?

I live in Lubbock, Texas in the United States -- that's in northwest Texas. I work as head librarian at the Lubbock Christian University Library. I'm 36, and a widow. My husband James passed away three years ago.
Is there anything else you would like to know?
For my part, can you tell me anything about what Mr Khoshaba's favorite charities might have been? I feel very strongly that we should honor his wishes if we possibly can, to help his poor spirit rest a little easier. You mentioned that he was your friend, did he ever talk to you about things like that?
Sincerely yours
Katra Holstein

Quote:
"DEAREST KATRA. REPLY URGENTLY"
Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 5:40 AM

DEAREST KATRA,
GOOD DAY TO YOU.
PLEASE FOR THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE WRITING ME VIA THIS EMAIL ID. THANKS.
LIKE I SAID, YOUR INTEREST IN TRANSACTING WITH ME INFACT GLADDENS MY HEART AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE THERE FOR ME WITH FULL TRUST I WILL BESTOW ON YOU AS I GO AHEAD IN ENTRUSTING THIS FUND TO YOUR CARE OVER THERE.
2] I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR ABOUT AND THIS VERY TRANSACTION IS 100% LEGAL AND NO RISK ALSO THERE IS NO PROBLEM EVEN AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE FUND. SO THAT IS MY ASSURANCE TO YOU AND YOU HAVE TO FEEL VERY PRETTY FREE IN COMMUNICATING WITH ME.
3] OUT THE THREE PEOPLE I HAD IN MIND, I HAVE MADE MY CHOICE IN YOU AND FOR CHOOSING YOU I KNOW I WILL NOT REGRATE IT AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT REGRATE IT TOO AND YOU WILL BE EVER HAPPY TO HAVE MET AND TRANSACTED WITH ME AS YOUR NEW PARTNER.
4] I HAVE CONTACTED A LAWYER WHO WILL BE HANDLING ALL THE LEGAL PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL MAKE YOU THE OFFICIAL BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND AND NEXT OF KIN TO LATE MR KHOSHABA.
5] PLEASE TO AVOID DELAY, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE CHECKING YOUR EMAIL ID EVERY DAY AS A DUTY TO REPLY ME URGENTLY WITH OUT WASTE OF TIME.
6] PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING YOUR OCCUPATION AND MORE ABOUT YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF KEEPING THIS FUND BECAUSE PART OF THE FUND WOULD BE USED FOR INVESTMENTS OVER THERE AS I INTEND TO RELOCATE AND INVEST WITH YOU OVER THERE.
7] I NEED YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESS.
AFTER ALL THESE THEN WE SHALL SET THE BALL ROLLING WITH FULL HAPPINESS.
THANKS AND I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
FROM MOHAMAD RICH

KATRA CRACKS THE WHIP A LITTLE BIT...

Quote:
Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Dear Mr. Rich,
I am a little concerned that you didn't read my last email to you. I have already answered many of your questions, why are you asking me again? Didn't you pay attention the first time? I don't like having to repeat myself. I dislike it more than anything! But I will repeat myself THIS ONE TIME because you didn't know how I feel about that. Now you do. So please pay attention. I wrote:
>
> I live in Lubbock, Texas in the United States -- that's in northwest Texas. I work as head librarian at the Lubbock Christian University Library. I'm 36, and a widow. My husband James passed away three years ago.
>
> Is there anything else you would like to know?
I also asked you a question, Mr. Rich, could you please answer it? Here it is AGAIN:
>For my part, can you tell me anything about what Mr Khoshaba's favorite charities might have been? >I feel very strongly that we should honor his wishes if we possibly can, to help his poor spirit rest a >little easier. You mentioned that he was your friend, did he ever talk to you about things like that?
>
I would like to assure you that I always check my email every day, except when I go on vacation, which is very rare. Also, I am capable of handing funds, my late husband left me with a good deal of money (MMMM, YUMMY YUMMY MONEY!) which I am managing well. I do not really need to work, but I was so lonely at home since James passed on, and we did not have any children. The Christian University library was the perfect solution for my life. I've been voted Favorite Librarian by the students for two years in a row now, which warmed my heart.
May I ask what you mean by 'relocate'? Are you planning to move to the U.S.? May I recommend you consider Texas, it is the best state in the Union. I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE'S FROM TEXAS. I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE!

I am reluctant to give my contact information until I know just a little bit more about you, Mr. Rich, so could you show me some form of identification? Or maybe a photo? I would appreciate that very much. I will send you a photo as well.
Sincerely yours,
Katra Holstein

Quote:
"DEAREST KATRA, THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD MESSAGE"
Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 6:16 AM

MY DEAREST KATRA,
PRETTY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU URGENTLY AND I AM SORRY FOR REPEATING THE QUESTIONS.
YOUR MAIL MESSAGE IS 100% OKAY AND I HAVE ALREADY SET THE BALL ROLLING BY MEETING WITH THE LAWYER WHOM I CONTRACTED TO HANDLE THE LEGAL PAPER WORKS DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AS THE OFFICIAL NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.
SO HE HAS STARTED THE PROCESS AND I WILL KEEP UPDATING YOU, AFTER COMPLETING THE PROCESS, THEN THE DOCUMENTS WOULD BE SENT TO THE BARCLAYS BANK LONDON WHERE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED AND THE BANKER OFFICER INCHARGE OF THE FUND AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OF THE BANK WHO ALSO IS A FRIEND OF MINE WILL CONTACT YOU AND THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER WILL COMMENCE BY THE BANK WHICH WILL BE SPEAR HEADED BY MY FRIEND THE BANKER OFFICER.
2] ABOUT THE PHOTO, IT IS OKAY BUT SINCE I WILL BE MEETING YOU AFTER THE TRANSFER IN USA I THINK WHEN I WILL SEND IT WHEN I AM SET TO COMING VISITING YOU SO AS TO IDENTIFY ME AT THE AIR PORT, SO LET US BE COMMUNICATING AS FAMILY FRIENDS, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND AT THE END WE SHALL SMILE AND USE PART OF THE FUND FOR GOOD INVESTMENTS IN TEXAS AND I WILL THEN HAVE A BASE IN TEXAS AND HOPEFULLY LOOK FOR A WIFE SINCE I LOST MY FORMER WIFE JUST AS YOU LOST YOUR HUSBAND.
3] ABOUT LATE KHOSHABA'S WISH OF CHARITY, WELL HE USED TO THINK OF SETTING UP AN OPHANAGE OR JUST BE HELPING CHARITY ORGANISATIONS WHICH HE WAS DOING ONCE A WHILE. SO WE CAN SET UP AN OPHANAGE OR WE DONATE SOME OF THE FUND TO DIFFERENT CHARITY OUTFITS. THAT WILL BEN PRETTY GOOD.
4] YOU FORGOT TO SEND ME YOUR PHONE CONTACT FOR MORE COMMUNICATIONS. SO YOU CAN SEND IT AS YOU RESPOND AGAIN.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
YOURS PARTNER,
RICH

Quote:
"MY SISTER, REPLY"
MY SISTER IN CHRIST KATRA,
INCASE IF YOU CAN TO CALL ME ON PHONE,
MY HOT LINE IS,
+44-7031913776
SO LIKE I TOLD YOU, THE AFFILIATED BANK IN MALAYSIA ASIA WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT TO YOU.
SO I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.
TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL NOW?
RICH

Quote:
"Final payment"
[email protected] <[email protected]> Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Attn.mrs katra holstein

Madam
RE: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT /TRANSFER

Reference to your file and information's received from from your lawyer
that we should contact you so that you will get your info for direct
transfer to your designated account.

After our verification the board of directors has agreed that the said
fund should be transferred to your account, on receipt of the required
bank details Full address photocopy of your international passport or any
of your ID card.

Kindly fill the Attach Transfer Authority to remit form and send it back,
it enable the accounts section to contact you for the online banking
account before the Telex Department carry out the transfer to your local
account.

Do call us on this line +60129026165 0r +60322890771 for more update.

Thanking you for your corporation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Cooper Kook Wing
Overseas Chartered Bank Bhd Malaysia

KATRA 'NEVER RECEIVES' THIS, AND SO IGNORES IT.

Quote:
"TO SISTER KATRA"
Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:57 AM

DEAR MADAM,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? HOPE YOU FINE.
PLEASE I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO SCUPPER THIS RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT GOD BROUGHT US TOGETHER AND WE SHALL BE TOGETHER FOREVER AS BUSINESS PARTNERS OKAY. THAT I ASSURE YOU.
SO I NOT HAVE SCANNER TO SCAN AND SEND THE PICS BUT I WILL SEND IT TO YOU OKAY.
SO THE LAWYER THAT I CONTRACTED HAS STARTED PROCESSING THE PAPER WORKS IN YOUR NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN, SO WHILE HE DOES IT THEN I WILL LOOK FOR WHERE TO SCAN AND SEND THE PICS TO YOU.
REPLY.
RICH

Quote:
No, Mr. Rich. I'm sorry, but please forget it. I thought you would send me a picture and then we could get to know one another a little bit better but you don't want that. Please find someone else, I am not a woman to be disrespected.
Sincerely
KH

Quote:
"MY PICTURE AT THE FARM WITH MY TRUCK"
Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 6:09 AM

WOW, IS THAT LAME!! BUT THOUGH I WANTED KATRA TO BELIEVE IT AND KEEP GOING, SHE JUST WOULDN'T TAKE IT WITHOUT A TANTRUM! I WASN'T TRYING FOR A TROPHY PIC, I KNEW IT WOULD BE FAKE, BUT DUDE -- AT LEAST TRY FOR 'PLAUSIBLE'!

Quote:
"DEAR SISTER KTRA"

Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 6:18 AM

DEAR SISTER,
YOU HAVE TO BE SOUNDING SO BAD AS A WOMAN, I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE PICTURE AND YOU WENT AHEAD WRITING TELLING ME ABOUT SOME ONE ELSE. I HEREBY SEND YOUR MY PICTURE WHEN I WAS AT MY FARM IN MY TRUCK IN LONDON. SO YOU HAVE TO SEND ME ANY ONE YOUR OWN PICTURE OKAY BEFORE WE SET THE BALL ROLLING.
2] I AM AN ADVANCED MAN IN AGE AND I DO NOT LIKE JOKING WITH MY TRANSACTIONS, SO PLEASE USING THAT WORD OF TRANSACTING WITH ANOTHER PERSON, I HAVE RESOLVED TO TRANSACT WITH YOU SO STOP TELLING ME TO USE ANOTHER PERSON, I DO NOT LIKE SUCH WORD.
JUST COMPLY AS MY PARTNER OKAY.
NOW YOU CAN SEND A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU WITH YOUR PICS.
THANKS.
RICH

Quote:

Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Dear Mr. Rich.
This is Katra.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

But I have some small concerns with the picture you have finally been so kind as to send me.

I was very interested to see it.

Now, I will speak to you sir from my heart.

(taking a deeeeeep breath!) Smile

>I HEREBY SEND YOUR MY PICTURE WHEN I WAS AT MY FARM IN MY TRUCK >IN LONDON.

Your truck in London.

Really.

Did you know that the truck in the picture is obviously not in England? Do you know how I know that? The steering wheel is on the wrong side for England! Are you an idiot? I am not!

Everything about the picture -- the truck, what he is wearing, and the condition of the picture itself -- is obviously at LEAST 20 years old, probably more. And obviously not in England. All you did was find a random picture on the internet. And this is the best you could come up with?? You are either crazy, stupid, or dishonest -- or, it seems, all three. It's also insulting that you'd think me so stupid that I would fall for something so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!!!!!
DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN.

YOU ARE A LIAR, AND QUITE A POOR ONE AT THAT

LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO AWAY NOW
LIAR
LIAR

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely not yours,
Katra Holstein.

MADE SURE TO 'SHOUT' IN HUGE LETTERS IN HOPES THAT IT WOULD BE VISIBLE OVER HIS SHOULDER IN HIS INTERNET CAFE.

I THOUGHT IT WOULD END HERE, BUT HE KEPT RESPONDING, SO I KEPT GOING.

Quote:
"bye"
Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 1:18 PM

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE LOST INTEREST IN THIS TRANSACTION RIGHT FROM DAY ONE SO YOU WANT INSULT ME BY TELLING ME ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID.
THANK YOU FOR INSULTING ME AND I WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER WOMAN WHICH I AM GETTING ALREADY.
BYE

Quote:
Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 2:46 PM

How could anyone trust you enough to do business with you? You didn't even try to defend your picture when I said it was not yours. If it was really yours you would have said so, would have told me I had it all wrong.
Don't bother emailing me again. You are a liar. And you know it.
And you're not even a skillful liar.
HOW DARE YOU assume American women are stupid!!

Quote:
"thanks"
Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 5:51 AM

katra,
you never game me the chance to express my self with your insults.
well if you are still interested i will forget mrs mary and continue with you.
rich

Quote:
Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 6:55 AM

Mr. Rich
I just don't understand why you are still emailing me. Yes, sir, I have insulted you, because I feel you have insulted me and my intelligence with your picture that can't possibly be you. I hope you notice I am a lady and do not use swear words. That would be beneath both of us.
Please, then, express yourself now. Please explain your picture. I already told you why I don't believe it. But perhaps I am wrong and judging too hastily. Please explain. I wanted to believe you.
Katra Holstein

P.S. Who is Mrs Mary?

Quote:
Subject: THANKS FOR THE MAIL KATRA

DEAR MADAM,
WELL IT IS BECAUSE OF THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU AS A WOMAN THAT I WANT GO AHEAD WITH YOU SO THAT IN THE END YOU WILL SEE THAT I AM FOR REAL AND WHEN YOU SEE ME THEN YOU COMPARE WITH THE MY PICTURE AND YOU WILL THEN SEE THAT I AM THE ONE.
NOW YOU SAID ABOUT THE SIDE OF THE STEERING OF THE TRUCK, WELL YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE USE BOTH SIDES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BUY THE CAR FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE WHICH I HAVE NOT BECAUSE I USE THE OLD TRUCK ONLY FOR MY FARM.
LET US WAIT AND MEET I THINK IT IS THE BEST WAY.
THE BANKER HAS WRITTEN YOU BUT YOU TEND TO WASTE TIME BECAUSE OF A PICTURE THAT YOU WILL STILL GET TO SEE AND MEET THE PERSON.
CAN WE COMMENCE AND WAIT TILL WE MEET?
THANKS.
RICH

Quote:
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 6:36 PM

Sir, can't you see it's a matter of trust?
How can I trust you?
Never mind the truck -- what about the man?
In your first email to me, you said you were an Indian Guyanese banker.
The picture is of a white farmer.
Explain?
Also, who is Anul Mittal? Is that your real name? or what?
I want to understand. I want to trust you.
Sincerely,
Katra

Quote:
Subject: THANKS MADAM AND TRUST ME
Jul 7, 2008 1:55 PM

DEAR KATRA,
YES THE GUYANESE INDIANS ARE WHITES AND THE NAME ANUL MITTAL IS MY INDIAN NICK NAME WHICH I USED TO OPEN MY EMAIL ID SO I USE IT FOR MY PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS WHICH I TOLD YOU FOR CONFIDENTIALITY OKAY.
MADAM, JUST TRUST ME AND LET US DO THIS WITH ONE MIND OKAY SO THAT WHEN WE MEET AND SHARE THIS FUND ALSO SET UP CHARITY OUTFITS THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM FOR REAL AND I LOVE TRANSACTING WITH YOU.
HANDLE THIS WITH TRUST AND YOU WILL BE EVER HAPPY WITH ME.
THANKS,
I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU ON PHONE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE. SO JUST LET US MAKE THIS FAST.
THANKS.
RICH

SO SHE GROVELS A LITTLE AND THEN GIVES HIM EVERYTHING HE ASKS FOR. SORT OF.

Quote:
Jul 8, 2008 12:08 PM

Dear Mr. Rich,
Thank you for taking the trouble to explain. I am sorry I was rude. As I've told you, I am a woman alone in the world since my husband passed away and I have to look out for myself. When I feel I'm being lied to, especially by a man I like, I just get so terribly upset. You must have the patience of a saint. I am so sorry for the way I behaved toward you. I hope you will forgive me?
You mentioned in your recent email that "the banker has written me", but I don't know what you mean. I looked carefully though my inbox and I don't think I have received any email from any other banker than you, Mr. Rich. Perhaps there was some mistake? Could he try again? I assure you, I am definitely interested in this relationship. Please don't worry. I'm just grateful you're still talking to me after the way I blew up.
I am attaching a picture which was taken last year at the Cooper family reunion. (Cooper is my maiden name. I took the name Holstein when I married James.) I am in the middle, between my twin nephews (they are my younger brother's sons). One of them (Kent, on the left) is a pilot, and the other (Kurt, on the right) is in law school -- I am so proud of them!! I only wish they lived in Texas so that I could see them more often! James and I did not have children. I wish now that we had.
Please feel free to call me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx. Remember I'm in the U.S. Central time zone, which is 6 hours behind where you are in England. I look forward to hearing your voice, do you have a British accent? I love those!
Sincerely yours,
Katra Holstein

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, THE GOVERNOR OF KANSAS.

HE NEVER HAS CALLED THE NUMBER. MAYBE, GASP, HE REALLY HASN'T GOT THAT BRITISH ACCENT.

Quote:
date Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:28 PM
subject: DEAREST KATRA YOU CAN WRITE THE BANK NOW AS WE PROCEED FAST
DEAREST SISTER KATRA,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? HOPE YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD.
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO START MAKING PREPARATIONS TO RECIEVE IN THE US BECAUSE AS SOON AS WE GET CONCLUDED AS IT IS ALMOST NOW, THEN I WILL FLY DOWN TO MEET YOU IN GOD'S OWN NATION.
2] DEAR I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU FROM MY HEART AND I RESPECT YOU A GREAT DEAL BECAUSE OF YOUR COURAGE AND YOUR QUESTIONS TO ME. YOU ARE AN AMAZON AND I FEEL GLAD JOINTLY SETTING UP BUSINESSES AND CHARITY OUTFIT WITH YOU FROM THIS FUND WHICH YOU WILL RECIEVE AND KEEP FOR SAFE IN USA.
3] THE LAWYER LIKE I SAID HAD ALREADY SENT THE WHOLE PAPER WORKS TO THE ALLIANCE BANK IN MALAYSIA WHERE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED AND THE BANKER OFFICER INCHARGE OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE WHICH IS MR HONG FONG IS ALREADY WAITING FOR A MESSAGE FROM YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE NEENUS KHOSHABA.
THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL USE TO CONTACT THE BANKER,
[email protected]
4] THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD WRITE AND SEND TO HIM,
dear MR hong fong,
my name is mrs katra holstein. i am american and i am the next of kin to late neenus khoshaba , a customer of your bank who deposited the sum of $12.2 million us dollars before his death. i am sorry for the delay in contacting you because i was told that your bank have been expecting the next of kin to him to contact the bank. i am happy that the lawyer has sent to your bank the whole documents of the fund which you are in possesion of right now and you are waiting to hear from me, hence i have to contact you via email now.
i was told that i have to come to the bank to open a new account which is your banking procedure so that the fund would be lodged in there first before being transfered out to america, sir, due to the fact that i am busy now, i prefer to open the account via on-line and i will send to you the informations you need to open the account for me over there in your bank.
thanking you for your understanding.
yours faithfully,
mrs katra holstein

Quote:
Date: Jul 9, 2008 9:22 AM
Subject: HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE BANKER OFFICER?

DEAR MADAM,
GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU TODAY? HOPE FINE.
HAVE YOU SEND THE MESSAGE TO MR FONG IN MALAYSIA? TELL ME.
THANKS.
RICH

COPIED AND PASTED EXACTLY EXCEPT FOR THE ADDITION OF THE PHRASE 'I WAS TOLD TO SAY'. KATRA FEELS GUILTY ABOUT THIS BIG FIB ABOUT BEING NEXT OF KIN TO MR KHOSHABA.

Quote:
Date: Jul 9, 2008 10:57 AM
Subject: dear sir
dear MR hong fong,
my name is mrs katra holstein. i am american and i was told to say that i am the next of kin to late neenus khoshaba , a customer of your bank who deposited the sum of $12.2 million us dollars before his death. i am sorry for the delay in contacting you because i was told that your bank have been expecting the next of kin to him to contact the bank. i am happy that the lawyer has sent to your bank the whole documents of the fund which you are in possesion of right now and you are waiting to hear from me, hence i have to contact you via email now.
i was told that i have to come to the bank to open a new account which is your banking procedure so that the fund would be lodged in there first before being transfered out to america, sir, due to the fact that i am busy now, i prefer to open the account via on-line and i will send to you the informations you need to open the account for me over there in your bank.
thanking you for your understanding.
yours faithfully,
mrs katra holstein

AMAZON! OUTSTANDING.

Quote:
Date: Jul 9, 2008 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE BANKER OFFICER?
Dear Mr Rich,
I am fine, thank you, I hope you are too. It is so terribly hot here in the summer -- I felt a little faint this morning and have stayed home from work today. I know that when I return tomorrow I will find books in all the wrong places -- it always happens unless I watch those kids like a hawk! But I was worried about driving my car when I felt light headed. I am much better now.

Yes, I have just now sent the email to Mr Hong Fong as you asked. I feel a little bad claiming I am related to Mr Khoshaba -- what if he asks me questions about Mr Khoshaba that only a relative would know? I hope that if they do, I'll be able to have a chance to ask you, as you were his close friend. I don't want this money for myself, I want to help the unfortunate victims of bad things all over the world. I guess I should just focus on that.
I must confess... you made me blush when you called me an "Amazon." Thank you very much -- what a very nice thing to say! Smile You are a very nice man.
Sincerely yours,
Katra Holstein

Quote:
Date: Jul 9, 2008 11:12 AM
Subject: I forgot to say --
My dear Mr Rich, I meant to write in my earlier email, but forgot -- I am very much looking forward to meeting you in person. Smile
Sincerely yours,
Katra

Quote:
Date: Jul 10, 2008 12:42 PM
Subject: THANKS. COMPLY WITH THE BANKER OFFICER

DEAREST AMAZON, HOW ARE YOU TODAY MY DEAR? HOPE YOU ARE FINE. DO NOT WORRY, VERY SOON AFTER THE TRANSFERING OF THE FUND TO YOU, THEN YOU WILL SEE ME LIFE OVER THERE AND I HOPE TO REMAIN AND INVEST OVER THERE WITH YOU. THANKS FOR WRITING THE BANK AND THE BANKER OFFICER WILL RESPOND TO YOU AND THEY WILL ASSIST YOU TO OPEN A NEW VIRGIN ACCOUNT FOR YOU SINCE YOU COULD NOT TRAVEL TO THE BANK BY YOUR SELF. SO COMPLY AND CORPORATE WITH THEM AS THE BANK WANTS TO CARRY OUT FULLY THE PROCESS OF REMITTING THE FUND TO YOU. I LOVE YOU AND I ADORE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. I AM PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MY DEAREST KATRA. THANKS. YOURS RICH

Quote:
Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 12:27 PM

My dear Mr Rich,
I hope you are well today. I have been thinking about you.
I have not heard back from Mr Hong Fong yet, but as soon as I do I will do as he advises.
Your Amazon Smile
Katra

Quote:
date: Jul 11, 2008 1:48 PM
subject: TO MY LOVELY AMAZON
DEAREST AMAZON,
I AM FINE AND I KNOW YOU ARE DOING DOING PRETTY GOOD.
OKAY JUST UPDATE ME AS SOON AS YOU HEAR FROM THE BANK.
YOURS RICH

Quote:
Re: dear sir
Date: Jul 14, 2008 6:34 AM
My dear Mr Hong Fong,
I am eagerly awaiting your response, and am looking forward to doing business with you sir. My friend Mr Rich has told me to comply with you and I am ready to do so.
Sincerely,
Mrs Katra Holstein

Quote:
Jul 14, 2008 1:28 PM
THE BANK WILL SOON CONTACT YOU MY AMAZON

DEAREST AMAZON,
HOW ARE YOU MY DEAR? HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD.
THE BANK IS ON THE NORMAL PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER AFTER WHICH THEY WILL CONTACT YOU TO OPEN UP THE PROCESS OF OPENNING THE ACCOUNT FOR YOU.
SO JUST WAIT A LITTLE THEY WILL CONTACT YOU.
THANKS.
RICH

Quote:
Date: Jul 14, 2008 3:01 PM

My dear Mr Rich,
I will wait patiently for Mr Hong Fong and do as he advises -- I emailed him earlier today, but I promise I was very polite, just assuring him I was ready to go forward with everything.
But I am so glad to hear from you. I was sitting outside on the patio -- it is raining here today, but it is nice and refreshing feeling because it's been so hot. I took today off, so that I could go to the doctor. Don't be worried to hear about a doctor my dear Mr Rich, everything went well, I was just worried about when I felt faint last week. Thank goodness I have good insurance through the university, or I would have had to pay for nothing since the doctor promised me I am healthy as a horse and I just must be more sensible on hot days. I bought a cute new sun hat to shade my head, but I don't need it today! Smile

JUST A MINOR HEALTH PROBLEM IN CASE I WANT IT TO ESCALATE LATER.

You have been so sweet to me and I can't stop thinking about you. I cannot help but smile when I think of being your Amazon. Wonder Woman is an Amazon princess, do you have those sort of comic books in England? I always loved Wonder Woman as a little girl. She had a golden lasso that could make people tell the truth, I always thought that would be the best thing in the world. IF ONLY SHE COULD USE IT ON YOU, SCUM LORD.

You must think I am very silly going on like that... I'm sorry. I wish I knew more about you. I am very sorry that your wife passed away. How long have you been alone? I don't mean to pry. But I do know just how you feel, I really do.
Your Amazon
Katra

Quote:
Date: Jul 15, 2008 8:09 AM

Subject: MESSAGE TO MY DEAREST AMAZON KATRA

MY HAPPINESS TODAY IS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PRETTY IN GOOD HEALTHY CONDITION AND THE GOOD LORD KEEPS WATCHING OVER YOU.
INFACT YOUR MESSAGES TO ME ALWAYS MAKES MY DAYS AND I FEEL THAT I HAVE GOT THE RIGHT AMAZON WHO WILL BE THERE FOR ME IN THIS REST OF MY LIFE AS A PARTNER IN BUSINESS AND EVERYTHING AND THIS MADE ME TO HAVE A WONDERFUL DREAM TWO DAYS AGO,
THE DREAM GOES LIKE THIS,
I ENTRUSTED SOME GOLDS AND DIAMONDS TO YOUR CARE WHICH WERE SHIPPED VIA COURIER COMPANY AND YOU RECIEVED AND KEPT THEM SAFE FOR ME AND LATER I VISITED YOU WHERE WE SET UP A JEWERREY COMPANY AND TO BE FRANK TO YOU, I GAVE YOU AN ENGAGEMENT RING WHICH WAS WORTH $25,000 DOLLARS AND ASSURED OF GETTING MARRIED TO YOU.
SO I WOKE UP TO FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS A DREAM AND MY DREAMS COMES TO PASS.
ONE THING I AM SURE OF IS THE FACT THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL SURELY BE A SUCCESS AND YOU WILL RECIEVE AND KEEP THE FUND TILL I COME OVER TO STAY WITH YOU.
2] ABOUT MY LATE WIFE, SHE PASSED AWAY IN 2006 AND SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD RELIABLE AND TRUSTWHOTHY FEMALE WHICH I HAVE GOT IN YOU AND THAT IS WHY I CALL YOU MY AMAZON AND MY QUEEN.
I ADORE YOU AND HOLD YOU TO HIGHEST ESTEEM.
3] SO KEEP WAITING FOR THE BANKERS TO CONTACT BEFORE WE GET GOING FOR THE TRANSFER.
LOVE FROM MY HEART AND KEEP THINKING ABOUT ME AS I DO SO TO YOU.
THANKS MY AMAZON,
YOURS RICHIE

SWOON! HE ASKED HER, HE ASKED HER! -- THOUGH SHE DIDN'T ANSWER UNTIL 24 HOURS HAD PASSED, WITH NO EXPLANATION OF DELAY.

Quote:
Subject: have you heard from the bank?
Date: Jul 16, 2008 5:27 AM
DEAREST AMAZON,
GOOD DAY.
HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE BANK? REPLY.
RICHIE

Quote:
Subject: my teddy bear!
Date: Jul 16, 2008 11:05 AM
Dearest Rich
I feel so stupid, I keep trying to send you a cute card with teddy bears but I keep getting confused by the form and somehow sending it to myself! If it has gotten through to you then please ignore this but if not, here it is! I'm so sorry I keep getting this wrong, sending a greeting card shouldn't need a degree in computer science !!! Smile
Katra Holstein has sent you an online greeting card::

Katra also included this message:

You are a wonderful man and I love you!!! You are my sweet Snuggy Bear!!!
Love from K, YOUR AMAZON Smile

Love,
Your Amazon
Queen Katra Smile

ALL THE CARDS HAVE ANNOYING HORRIBLE MUSIC. I REALLY HATE THE SCAMMERS WHO PRETEND LOVE FOR LONELY GULLIBLE WOMEN! SINCE HE'S WILLING TO GO THERE, HE'S GOING TO FIND A PSYCHO ON THE OTHER END. ...NOTICE SHE NEVER MENTIONS HOW HER HUSBAND DIED?

Quote:
Subject: Re: MESSAGE TO MY DEAREST AMAZON KATRA
Date: Jul 16, 2008 11:09 AM
You wonderful man! I knew I was right when I had feelings about you, you are a dream come true for me too!! Smile Smile Smile
YES I will be so proud to be your wife! Wow, what a beautiful ring it must be, I wish I could see it, did you pick it out yourself? I love you!!!

You are in my thoughts constantly you dear lovely man!
I am waiting to hear from the banker, as soon as I do I will do what he tells me immediately, I can't wait to see you with my own eyes my love!
XOXOXOXOXOX
Your Amazon
Queen Katra Smile

Quote:
Subject: Re: have you heard from the bank?
Date: Jul 16, 2008 11:14 AM
My darling,
No, I have not heard back from Mr. Fong yet, haven't heard anything at all since I sent him the letter on Monday morning. Should I send it again? Or would that annoy him? I will do what you think is best my love, I want to meet you soon soon soon!!!!
Love and kisses and even more kisses!!
Your Amazon
K

THE 'BANKER' REALLY HAS NOT RESPONDED. CHECKED SPAM FOLDER AND EVERYTHING.

Quote:
date Jul 16, 2008 8:16 PM
subject ecard sent to Rich
mailed-by xxxxxxgreetings.com

Quote:
date Jul 17, 2008 6:59 AM subject still waiting for mr fong
My darling,
I am still waiting for the banker to contact me, why is it taking so long, did I do something wrong? should I email him again? (I asked you that before, but you did not answer.)
Please let me know!
Love,
Your Katra

Quote:
date Jul 17, 2008 12:55 PM
subject You've sent an eCard!

(plays song Take My Breath Away)

KIND OF THREATENING ISN'T IT? LOOKS LIKE 'WISH YOU WERE HERE SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU.'

A special poem selected for you!
I Couldn't Help Thinking
by Caroline

This morning I was walking
Upon grass sprinkled in dew
When someone unknown came and said,
"Let me walk with you."
He knew no consent was needed
And so in silence we walked
Comfortably we went nowhere HEH HEH
And nowhere is where we talked
Fields were all around us
Morning sun was shining through
And even now I remember
That someone being you
I couldn't help thinking
How beautiful it was to me
To walk so very far with you
And sit with you by the sea
The sun was rising over the waves
And your face was kissed with light
I couldn't help thinking
How this moment was so right
The silence was so beautiful
And I loved how it went unbroken
Heaven is remaining with you
Where no words must be spoken
With you, hours are like minutes
And fly by till it's night
So we stare up at a sky
That possesses stars so bright
Staying here with you
Proves how I love you so
And this is how I tell you
So you'll never let me go

Quote:
date Jul 17, 2008 1:17 PM subject ALL IS WELL MY LOVELY AMAZON
DEAREST AMAZON,
HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR WORK? HOPE YOU ARE DOING PRETTY GOOD.
MY DARLING DO NOT WORRY BECAUSE THEY WILL SOON CONTACT YOU OKAY, YOU CAN SEND A REMINDER TO MR FONG OKAY. ALL IS PRETTY WELL AND SOON THE TRANSACTION WITH THE BANK WILL SOON COMMENCE.
THANKS MY AMAZON.
FROM RICHIE

Quote:
date Jul 17, 2008 1:48 PM subject Re: ALL IS WELL MY LOVELY AMAZON
Thank you, my love. It is so hard to wait but as long as you are not worried then I will not be too worried. I love you so much!
I can't stop fantasizing about the beautiful ring you bought for me. please tell me what it looks like? in my dreams it shines like a star on my hand, that always leads me to you! XOXOXOX
I found a picture of a wedding dress I would love to meet you in at the altar of love. Oh my darling, I hope you will be here soooooon!!!!! Smile
Your Very Own Amazon
Katra

I DO THINK IT WOULD LOOK NICE ON GOVERNOR SEBELIUS.

Quote:
date Jul 17, 2008 2:01 PM
subject the matter of Mr Khoshaba

My dear Mr Hong Fong,
I am awaiting your reply in regard to the matter of Mr Khoshaba. I do not mean to hurry you sir but I am eager to conclude this paperwork and begin my new life. In hope that you will understand and forgive my impatience, please look kindly upon me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Sincerely,
Mrs Katra Holstein

Quote:
date Jul 17, 2008 11:32 PM
subject sweet dream
My darling Rich,
It's past my usual bedtime but it's so hard to rest, I can only think of you and how happy we will be! I will never leave your side, I am a faithful woman who has a lot of love to give to one man. I want you to be that man, I want to look into your eyes and say our vows together!! Darling did you see the picture of the dress I sent you, isn't it beautiful, I want to go and order one like it on Saturday so that I can be ready as soon as you are here, and not have to wait for stuff like fittings and finding the perfect shoes. I will take care of all the arrangements here, and I will treat you like a prince, always! I am a good cook and I don't mind if you like to watch sports.
I emailed Mr. Fong again, since you said it was OK, but I think I had better not keep pestering him or he will get mad, maybe you could email him and ask him if everthing is going OK? I want to get married!
When I finally get to sleep I will dream of you, sweetheart. I know I will. We were meant to be together, always.
Love
Katra, your Amazon

Quote:
date Jul 18, 2008 1:28 PM
subject LOVE YOU MY DEAR SO MUCH

MY DARLING AMAZON K,
MY HAPPINESS EVERY DAY IS BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY MUCH PRETTY FINE AND I AM FINE TOO.
SO STILL EXPECT TO HEAR FROM THE BANK AND ALL WILL BE WELL.
LOVE SO MUCH.
FROM YOUR HEART,
RICHIE

THAT'S GOT TO BE THE LAZIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. (EXCEPT MAYBE HIS PICTURE.) WHAT WOMAN WOULD BE SATISFIED WITH THAT? GET OFF THE SCRIPT YOU LAZY JERK!

Quote:
date Jul 19, 2008 7:24 AM
subject Re: LOVE YOU MY DEAR SO MUCH
Dear Rich,
I am starting to think you don't really love me. Why do you keep ignoring my questions about the ring? I didn't ask for a picture I only asked you to tell me about it and I've asked several times and you just ignore me!
And you didn't say anything about the pretty wedding dress I sent you a picture of! Not one word!!! I thought you wanted to get married!!
Why is the bank taking so long, aren't you bankers all friends, I think you are playing some game with me! I AM VERY UNHAPPY
K

Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's where things stand as of today. Suggestions are very welcome, I'm new to this, but I'm having a lot of fun.

Bengali in Platforms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome work! Something tells me the lad has bitten off more than he can chew...
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice first bait. clapping

One small thing to remember for next time is that you can keep your first few emails a lot shorter. The lad will have a script that he's using on you and won't really come away from it until you force him off. Short and sweet and let him do the work.

There's loads of different ways you can take this lad. Chop his dollar, introduce another character to mess him around, start sending him fake WUs, take the insanely jealous lover route: it's up to you.

As you've got a love twist going, maybe you might want to check out the Love/Dating scam forum for a few ideas.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! I did have a short first few emails, but after that, the character took over. I know it wastes my time a little, but I enjoy it. I will indeed check out the Love/Dating Scams forum. I'd love to work on those kind of lads, they make my blood boil!

Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
date Jul 19, 2008 1:48 PM
subject MY DARLING. I STILL LOVE AND ADORE YOU
DEAREST AMAZON,
PLEASE DO NOT BE UPSET ABOUT IT OKAY. ACTUALLY I TOLD YOU THAT I BOUGHT THE RING IN MY DREAM AND GAVE TO YOU AS ENGAGEMENT RING OKAY, SO I INTEND TO BUY IT LIFE WHEN YOU RECIEVE THE FUND AND I COME OVER THERE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU, THEN I WILL MAKE A TRIP TO PLACES LIKE SWITZERLAND WITH YOU WHERE WE CAN BUY SUCH GOOD DIAMOND RINGS. SO I WILL USE PART OF MY SHARE TO BUY IT FOR YOU.
2] I HAVE SEEN THE WEDDING DRESS AND IT IS OKAY. AND I LOVE IT.
WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN TALKING IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORRIED AS WHY THE BANK HAVE NOT CONTACTED YOU, BUY I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER THE NORMAL PROCESS OF THE BANK.
SO BE HAPPY AND I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO TAKE YOU TO THE ALTAR IN A GOOD COOL ISLAND IN CARIBBEAN.
SO STILL UPDATE ME.
YOURS LOVE,
RICHIE

Oooh! The Caribbean! And he'll buy a ring out of his share -- what a MAN!!!!

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work with your bait -- you turned the tables pretty effectively.

One piece of advice however: you pretty quickly exposed the lad for the lying scum that he is. He sent an obvious sham photo and had other inconsistencies in his scam that were very apparent. You exposed them to his shame and gained the upper hand in doing so.

I would refrain from that in the future as it served to make the lad smarter. While lads are also lazy and he may just re-use that photo and approach later, it's more likely that in the future he will try to be smarter with actual victims so that he doesn't get caught out like he did with you. While it's always tempting to "out" a lad; it's also too easy. And once you do it, he may be more effective the next time he gets an actual victim on the hook.

Anyway, something to consider. Nice bait nonetheless. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're very right, we shouldn't educate them. My mentor spoke to me about this too. I tried to put some disclaimers in about the way I handled that wrong... but it's a long thread and it's worth repeating. I won't make that mistake again. I promise!

Also, I will never, never, never reveal any of my characters to be baiters. They will go to the end protesting that they really want to send money to dear Mr or Mrs Whatshisface...

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry -- you did put a disclaimer in your first post about that. My bad for skimming too quickly.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries whatsoever, JMRazor! I need all the advice I can get! Besides, I know that I won't be the only one to benefit from the advice, it will help someone else later too if and when they read the post. Thanks. Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a straight baiter Very Happy which doesn't mean I'm gay, but I have baited as being gay. Very Happy

You have to think of what gives you the most sense of fun and pleasure. As it's your first one maybe just running him as long as you can is enough, and is a good aim, but after that it is important for you to keep your interest going to make it go the way that gives you a sense of achievement or plain evil pleasure.

Me ? - I'm an evil pleasure kind of guy and quickly turn any bait into a madhouse as soon as I can. I get good death threats that way. Laughing

When it comes to money love and sex, adding a third party in is very useful and allows many different plot twists. My Russian model has an evil agent who is a Russian gangster who is after her money as much as the Lad - and he wants more than just money, and that appears to appeal to a Lad who becomes emotionally drawn into the drama. It's freakin' hilarious too. Laughing

Lads like their females to be virginal sluts "I am so sorry but the wind is blowing up of my skirt in this foto" sort of thing. The mix of money and lust is irresistable.

What you've done so far is great. As already said calling him on his mistakes is bad, also because it knocks the bait back a few steps as he attempts to regain credibility and it makes him cautious. You're a victim - be stupid (no offence to victims intended) and use other characters to make the bait take the turns you want. A jealous husband who thinks you have an internet lover - a boss who seeks to control you.

Dammit - just have fun. Very Happy

Oh and the death threats aren't because I told the Lads I was baiting them (we don't do that either), I just irritated them somehow. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! That's great advice. You're right, I need to think about what I want from them. But until I do, annoying the crap out of them will suit me just fine. Very Happy

Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
date Jul 21, 2008 10:45 AM
subject Re: MY DARLING. I STILL LOVE AND ADORE YOU

I really want to believe you, Rich darling, it's just that if you were in love with me you would want to contact me more. I gave you my phone number a long time ago and you never called it. Please call, I want to hear your voice!

If you don't want to talk to me, you could at least write me a poem so I feel sure that you love me. How hard is it to send an e-card? It is the thought that counts!!

I understand about the ring. I understood it was a dream but I still wanted to hear more about it. The idea of the Caribbean island is lovely, that is true. I love that idea. Please tell me why you chose it. Have you been there before? Did you go there with your late wife? It is very important that you answer me my love! I will tell you anything you ask, I will do anything you say, but you must not ignore me!!

With love, but still troubled in spirit,
Your Amazon Katra

P.S. Will you PLEASE contact the banker yourself my darling and find out why he won't answer me!!!

I can't do anything to help bring us together if he won't answer me.

I want to be your bride!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ...BE VERY AFRAID, YOU DUMB S.O.B.

Quote:
date Jul 21, 2008 12:55 PM
subject MY LOVELY AMAZON. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU DO. BELIEVE ME

DEAREST KATRA,
HOW ARE YOU DOING MY DARLING? HOPE YOU ARE GOOD.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE BANK IN MALAYSIA HAVE CONCLUDED THEIR PROCESS WHICH IS IN LINE WITH THEIR BANKING PROCEDURE FOR DEAD CUSTOMERS. THE DOCUMENTS WHICH BEARS YOUR NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN HAS PROVED YOU TO BE THE BENEFICIARY. SO EXPECT TO HEAR FROM THE BANKER AND YOU SPEED UP YOUR RESPONSE TO HIM AND COMPLY AS THE OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU THERE.

2] INFACT I HAVE TOLD MY FRIENDS THAT I HAVE GOT A WIFE AND PRETTY SOON WE SHALL INVITE THEM FOR A GOOD BASH AND WEDDING IN ANY ISLAND IN CARIBBEAN.

3] I HAD MY HONEYMOON IN CAYMAN ISLAND AND I PREFER OUR WEDDING TO BE THERE WHILE WE TRAVEL TO FIJI OR CHRISTMAS ISLAND FOR OUR NONEYMOON.

4] YES I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND I PREFER WE WRITE VIA MAIL FOR NOW BECAUSE OF MY HEARING PROBLEM WHICH WILL BE OKAY ANYTIME NOW AND WE TALK ON PHONE BEFORE MY ARRIVAL TO MEET YOU AND THAT FIRST DAY OF OUR MEETING WILL BE A MEMORABLE ONE BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE FIRST DAY WE MET EACH OTHER AND STAY TILL THE NEXT DAY. SO PREPARE AS I AM GETTING SET MAKE YOU HAPPY FOREVER AND I KNOW WE SHALL GROW OLD IN AGE SO NOTHING LIKE DEATH AT YOUNG AGE.
I GOT ALL THAT YOU SENT VIA MAIL AND I AM HAPPY AND ALWAYS THINK OF YOU.

THANKS MY LOVELY AMAZON,

RICHIE

MY GOODNESS, THERE'S NOTHING LIKE 'DEATH AT YOUNG AGE'. WITH HIS NO-PHONE EXCUSE HE SOUNDS LIKE A BAITER! HE SENT ME PHONE NUMBERS IN THE BEGINNING. I THINK HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO HEAR SOMETHING OTHER THAN A YUMMY BRITISH ACCENT. BUT I AM SURPRISED HE DIDN'T WANT TO CONFIRM THAT I'M A WOMAN. (WHICH I AM.)

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FIJI OR CHRISTMAS ISLAND FOR OUR NONEYMOON

"Noneymoon", eh? Well, he got that right.

(My niece referred to her savings account as her "noneymoon" fund when her engagement was broken.)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is going great! I've been enjoying this bait in PMs, so it's nice to see it up on the boards. Great job. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff there! Keep it up.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work. You have called him a liar, insulted him, and fallen in love. This guy probably believes in your character %100. Excellent baiting!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Afterthefactica!

Looks like you're having a great time with this lad. It's nice to have pets, isn't it? Very Happy

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing just great, Afterthefactica. Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job at turning this into a love bait.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would never have guessed that this is your first bait.... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jees louis .. Someone's having fun here!! Great baiting! Thumbs up are you completely and absolutely sure this is your first one?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE NAME ANUL MITTAL IS MY INDIAN NICK NAME
Hmmm...should be able to get some mileage out of that.

Nice baiting so far, Amazon! How about referencing some other characters and then slowly bringing them in? Dead husband's accountant, a son from his 1st marriage, a family lawyer, crazy(ier) sister, the horny cable guy, you get the idea/the list is endless, just make his life hell and make him do all the work.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, everybody. Smile

I did try to bait a Dying Widow first, but there were only a few short emails exchanged; she didn't really want to play. Richie here is my second attempt, and is the first one that really responded. So I think of it as my first. He IS an entertaining pet. Not very smart. Kind of like a hamster.

He has finally had the "bank" contact me today. I'll get around to it tomorrow... maybe.

I'm used to writing characters, because I'm a writer in RL. And I've read many examples of great baits here and elsewhere. I'm delighted to hear I'm doing all right. I am learning from the masters!

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most enjoyable. Keep up the good work ATF. Laughing Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic