SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amber Necktar v Dr Deco Hark - NSFW!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW!!!

Introduction

I don't often publish baits as they tend to be straight and pretty boring. This one, however, deserves special notice.

Because of the nature of the content, I have ran this bait past three Mods (thanks to lotta, Tsnerd and Scam Patroller) for approval and comment before posting it.

Be warned, some people may find some of the content in this post a bit distasteful. It contains sexually explicit subject matter, some of it of a deviant nature - underage sex, incest and prostitution, which some people of a sensitive disposition may not wish to read. However, I make no apologies for this, as it was done deliberately, just to show how very low these scumbags will stoop to make a dishonest buck. If you ever have pangs of sympathy for a lad then just read this.

The characters

Dr Deco Hark - low life and loan scammer. This guy was subject to a bit of attention in this thread...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141555&start=0

and also this one...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140904&start=0

My character - Amber Necktar, is a thirteen year old pregnant American teenager, with serious family problems (as you will see later), who is looking for a $5,000 loan for an urgent termination.

The bait

After the usual "I want a loan, what do I do now" opening, I received the application form which I duly filled in with the details..

Quote:
BORROWER'S INFORMATION

Your names .....AMBER NECKTAR...........................
Your country............USA....................
City.............LOS ALGERNON...........................
Zip code.....90210..............................
Your address ..914 LAUREL HARDY CANYON, LOS ALGERNON, CALIFORNIA............................
Your occupation ...STUDENT.......................
Your marital status .......SINGLE...............
Current Status at place of work.....NONE....
Work phone number...NONE....................
Home Phone number...1 -2O6-2O3-1251....................
Have you applied for loan before....NO.....
Loan Duration...1 YEAR.....................
Loan Amount......$5,000....................

Interestingly, no age/DoB details are requested.

This application becomes a bit of a thorn in my side later in the bait and probably resulted in the lad dropping me.

Surprise, surprise, my loan is soon approved after Dr Hark gets back from church, no doubt to pray for more rich Western magas. There are the usual options for payment of the transfer fees. I choose the cheapest option, $315 - quite a lot for a thirteen year old teenager - payable by Western Union.

This where it gets messy, and I put my cards on the table...

Quote:
Hello Mr Decko Hark

Can I be perfectly honest with you. I applied for this loan because I need the money for a termination of my pregnancy. My parents don't know yet my delicate situation but I do have access to their bank funds without their knowledge as they don't monitor them very carefully and they are currently away on holiday for a few weeks in Europe.

I'm only thirteen (13) and I'm not sure who the father of my unborne child is, so I cannot get any money from him. You are my only hope to help me solve this matter and if you can I will be eternally grateful.

God blessed.

Amber Necktar

My personal predicament clearly doesn't come into the equation. After all, business is business...

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. As regard to your respond, i want you to know the fact that i can lend you the loan in the absence of your parents if only you can come up with the transfer charge to get the loan transferred
to you first thing tomorrow morning. Before then, i need you to get back to me with your best transfer option of getting the loan so that i can send to you the details at which you can send to the transferring bank the fee to enable the loan transfer done.

Regards hearing from you soonest.

Dr Deco Hark

I now add underage sex, child abuse, and incest into the mix to see if the lad has a conscience...

Quote:
Hello Sir

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Can I confide in you? I'm only thirteen years old and two months pregnant. My parents don't know this yet but I need the loan money for a termination as soon as possible.

I also don't know who the father could be. It could be my ex-boyfriend Dwaine, who ditched me for my so-called best friend Britney. It could also possibly be my Uncle Ernie who always liked to play special games with me when my parents were away on vacation. It could also be my own father who has taken me special from the age of nine. That is why I want the abortion.

My parents haven't much money, so this loan would be very helpful to me and my future life also

Please let me know what to do next as my pregnancy situation is getting more noticeable and desperate by the day.

Thank you in advance.

Amber Necktar

My personal circumstances clearly moved the good Dr Hark to point me in the direction of the nearest Western Union office...

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail and i understand the way you want to use the loan. I want you to know that i am willing to give you this loan if only you can pay for the transfer charge which i believe it's going to be $315. If you can make this payment today($315), i promise you will be getting this loan as well today.

Just do try and come up with this $315 today to complete the transfer of the loan to you so that you can use it for the termination of the pregnancy. If the bank close to you do not allow this transfer from you base on the condition that you are under age, i will advice you meet with your uncle to go and help you make this payment down to us to enable us get the loan transferred to you today.

I have here with me the payment details that will enable you make the payment through western union transfer.

Name of Reciever:Daniel Benny
Address: 12 plot mamilian way,Enugu Nigeria
Amount Expected:$315.00
Test Question: Seed
Answer: Transfer

As soon as the payment is made, you are to send us the following information to enable my accountant pick up the fee.

Sender's Name:
Address:
Exact Amount sent:Test Question:
Answer:
MTCN:

As soon as the payment is made you will send to us an update mail.

Regards as i await the payment information from you soonest.

Dr Deco Hark

Unfortunately, Amber doesn't have the full transfer fee in the bank and her grandma has taken a turn for the worst...

Quote:
Hello Sir

Thank you again sir for your kind help. I do not have $315 that you request . I only have $92 in my Savings Account which I was saving for a birthday present for my Grandma who is currently gravely ill in hospital with acute distemper.

Please sir help me out as my condition is getting more desperate by the day.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Yours

Amber Nectar

Dr Hark kindly agrees to reduce the fees and my tears will soon turn smile on my face. I don't think so!

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail and the content of the mail is well understood. Ok Amber I will help you get some of the fee paid if only you can come up with $170 so that i will handle the rest part of the charges myself. I know you don't have much on you but do try your possible best to get the $170 sent so that you will have the loan with you. Don't worry your tears will soon turn smile on your face i promise.

Try and make this payment to day or tomorrow soonest to come to you with the loan.

Regards

Dr Deco Hark.

As Amber is still short of the cash needed, so she comes up with a desperate solution to the problem...

Quote:
Hello Mr Deco

Thank you for helping me.

I might to be able to scape(sic) together the $170. I have $92 and I have a plan to get the balance. I could sell my body for cash. Being a young girl there are plenty of old men here who are willing to pay good money to sleep with pretty young girls like me. My Uncle Ernie has already taken me special, but has never given me any money because he is family, and family, including my father and brother, never pay for it. What do you think of my idea?

Please get back to me soon. Sorry, I have to go now to visit Grandma who remains gravely ill in hospital.

Thanks again.

Amber Necktar

Dr Hark doesn't approve of my drastic plan and, being a good Samaritan, reduces, the fee down to the $92 that I have. Plus an invite to visit his country. Pervert as well as scammer...

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. I wouldn't allow you to do such thing by selling your body out to people. I am a good christian and as a christain we don't advice or support such doings. You can go to the bank to send the $92 down to us through my accountant's details that was given to you for long. I will have to help you pay the rest part of the fee. I think after this first transaction, i might invite you here to my country for visit.

Just do try and make the payment today so that i can send you the loan today as well.

Regards

Dr Deco Hark

Too late, I'm afraid Dr Hark...

Quote:
Hello Mr Deco

I'm just off out now to try and raise the transfer charges. i just hope and pray that no harm comes to me as some men can have violent inclinations when it comes to sex.

I will contact you tomorrow once I have the $170.

I hope you have a nice day and find time to pray for my safety.

He prays for my safety. How kind. Amber does not have a good night...

Quote:
Hello Mr Hark

Thank you for praying for me. I appreciate your concern for my predicament.

I had some bad experiences last night. One man had sex with me but refused to pay the $20. Another one wanted to do some bestial things which no young pregnant girl of thirteen should have to endure, but I did.
Altogether I earned just over $100 so I should be able to get the rest of the money together before Monday.

Please let me know that the loan will be available on Monday and where I should sent the money to.

Have a great weekend.

Things now take another turn for the worse for Amber who leaves Dr Hark sweating on the money...

Quote:
Hello Mr Deco.

Thank you for your continued understanding.

I have just got back from the hospital, where this afternoon my Grandma sadly passed peacefully away and has gone to join our Lord God in Heaven. I now need the $92 I have to pay for some funeral flowers and
also an RIP card. So i can't send any money at this time

As you can imagine all my family are extremely upset at her passing, so I need to spend some time grieving with them. I do hope you understand? Once the funeral is over, I will contact you again.

Yours

Amber Necktar

He comes back with a sympathetic reply. What the hell a "gentle arean" is God only knows.

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. I am so sorry of the news. I pray that should should keep your soul ingentle arean. I will be awaiting your mail as soon as you are through with the funeral services.

So sorry.

Regards

Dr Deco Hark

After a few days of mourning and the funeral Amber contacts Dr Hark...

Quote:
Hello Mr Deco

How are you today? I have just about got over my Grandma's funeral on Monday. Obviously I'm upset, but I now have myself and my unborn baby to think about.

My pregnancy bump is now starting to show a bit now and so it is only a matter of time before my family realize the situation. My father will kill me,especially as he could be the baby's father. My brother still keeps wants to force his attentions on me also and it is difficult to fight him off.

I really need the loan soon so I can have the termination as soon as possible so I can get on with my life. I wait to hear from you very soon. Have a nice day.

Amber Necktar

Mr Deco gets back to me with the Western Union details again and the fee has gone back to $170.

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. I Without this transfer fund to get your loan transferred,you can not get the loan to get the pregnancy terminated. Just try and send the fund so that the bank can get the loan transferred to you ASAP.

Hope you are fine.

Regards

As a young thirteen year old girl Amber is not familiar with the workings of Western Union Bank and she has no choice as to what to do to raise the funds...

Quote:
Hello again Mr Deco

I have decided now that I have no alternative but to prostitute my young pregnant body for money in order to get the transfer fee for the termination loan. I have worked it out that I need to have sex with maybe seven or eight men to get the $170 needed. Whilst I don't want to do it I have no choice.

As soon as I get the money together I will let you know. Have a nice weekend.

A. Necktar

and...

Quote:
Hello Mr Deco,

Thank you for your email.

I am not at all familiar with the workings of Western Union Bank. Do I need an account with them to transfer the money? I'm also worried that I am too young to be able to transfer the money to you. I wait to hear for further guidance from you so I can send the money and get my $5,000 abortion loan from you.

Please please get back to me soon and stay bless.

Amber Necktar

Dr Hark kindly explains the workings of WU...

Quote:
I got your mail. I want you to know that you don't need to have an account with the bank before you can get the fee transferred. If you are too young to go to the bank for transfer, i wil advice you fine some
one who is up to 18yrs to help you go and make the payment for the fund. If not up to 18yrs, you can not make the transfer via Western Union Mney Transfer Office to us here in Nigeria. Untill you are up to that age or you find some one up to the age to help you make the payment with either his/her name as sender's name. With out you doing it this way, you can not make the transfer of the fund to get your loan for your purpose. Hope you understand?

Regards

Dr Deco Hark

Amber will have to make certain sacrifices in order to get the assistance she needs to make the transfer...

Quote:
Hello Mr Deco

Thank you for your reply.

My Uncle Ernie is well over 18 so I may be able to persuade him to help me with the transfer, although I may have to sleep with him for sex again to get him to agree. I will speak to him tonight.

If he won't help me I will ask my ex-boyfriend Dwaine who is 18, although I may have to pay a high price, as he likes to travel up the back scuttling path less traveled, if you get drift. A small price to pay I suppose.

Assuming they agree to help me with the transfer what do I do then?

Amber Necktar.

'Uncle Ernie' is the creepy character in the rock opera film 'Tommy' played by the late great 'Who' drummer, Keith Moon.

Deco than sends me this which is a bit confusing as I haven't got a clue who the hell "Elthel" is...

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. I guess he must have been the one that help Elthel to pay for her fee. Well, if he agreed to help you, you can give him the my detail at which he will be making the payment into through Western Union Money Transfer and not Money Gram. Hope you understand.

I await to hear from you after your discusion with him.

Regards

Dr Deco Hark

Now this is where I drop the b*llock I mentioned earlier..

Quote:
Hello Mr Hark.

Thank you for your email. Who is this Elthel you talk about and what has she got to do with my Uncle Ernie?

Also as we are not familiar with Western Union Bank, can you please let me have details of locations in London where I live? Thank you.

I wait to hear from you very soon.

Amber Nectar

No reply for a couple of days, so I sent a reminder

Quote:
Hello Mr Hark.

I have not heard from you for a couple of days. I hope you are ok?

I'm at all not familiar with Western Union Bank you mention, can you please let me have details of locations in London where I live? I can then get Uncle Ernie to make the payment for me.

Thank you and I wait to hear from you very soon.

Amber Necktar

He then forwards my original application form which clearly has me in the States and questions my location. Oooops!

Time to try to stop digging and try and get myself out of the hole...

Quote:
Hello Mr Hark

I have just moved to London to live with My Aunt Sally<character from Worzel Gummidge> as I could no longer stay in the States due to the unwanted attentions of my father and brother.

My Aunt Sally is a wealthy widow and has agreed to be my guardian and pay me a generous allowance each month.

My London address is 24 Leinster Gardens, Paddington, London W2 3AN. England

If you can find me a Western Union bank in Paddington my aunt has agreed to make the payment on my behalf either today or tomorrow.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Amber Necktar

He clearly smells a rat...

Quote:
Should i call ypou a scam or what moving up and down. I don't think if i can lend you this loan any longer.

Thanks

I try to retrieve the situation, to no avail...

Quote:
Dr Dr Deco

I'm not sure quite what you mean? You know my personal situation. I'm a thirteen years old pregnant school girl, sexually abused by my father, my brother and my Uncle Ernie. I had to get away from the States, so I sought help from my Aunt Sally in London. She wired me the plane fare and I left as soon as I could without my family finding out.

If you cannot help with with this loan, and due to the lack of sympathy towards my situation, I am now looking to obtain a loan elsewhere.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Amber Necktar.

Sadly that is where it finished. The bait lasted just less than a month and left me with a nasty taste in my mouth and more determined to inflict lad misery.

Any wishy washy lad huggers should read this bait, stop navel fluff gazing on the ethics of scambaiting and start baiting these douchebags to hell.

If anybody wants a piece of this guy his details are ;

Name - Dr Deco Hark
Speciality- Loans.
Email [email protected]

Tommo

[Edited for spelling, grammar and clarity]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:56 am; edited 8 times in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent bait, Tommo and perfect example of how low these scammers will go. Well done!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes well done Tommo for exposing this greedy money grabbing perv. for what he is.

I didn't publish all my correspondence with him in my thread when it got a bit sexually explicit. Basically my 12 yr old character couldn't send him the MTCN No. because his girlfriend hid the receipt in her knickers...............

All Dr H4rk repeatedly said was "just send me the No. Do it now"

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Urine Trouble!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a POS.

I wonder if he can help pay for my Mom's funeral and my AIDS meds. Evil or Very Mad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I wouldn't allow you to do such thing by selling your body out to people."
He probably would, but it doesn't fit his persona as a reputable loan provider.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo: Can I post this bait on my LiveJournal as an example of how scummy scammers are?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this bait.

It is a fun read with a sour aftertaste indeed, sour because a mugu will stop at nothing not even a molested troubled child. And yeah he even invited her over, how sick is that.

First take her money, then what....? I won't even fill that one in.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MissDirection

Please feel free. Post up a link so I can bask in the glory. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the link: http://msd-bait.livejournal.com/6952.html I took out references to the 419eater forums, but otherwise left it as is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic