SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*Update* Monument of faith built, pictures are here!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working this lad for a couple of months, he's finally built the monument of faith and says he has pictures coming. Apparently he has to travel everyday to work on it, which means less time scamming.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140581

The above link is the thread on his photos and application so far.

Hopefully he'll be up for some travelling in the near future, if he survives his ordainment ceremony.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! I can't wait to see them. Whatever he sends will probably not be tall enough though I am guessing. Naturally, you think that it is just fine but it is your hardnosed "superior" that will demand that it is completed according to church rules.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know a great place for him to travel!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I know you do, that's why I can't wait to turn him over to you for the finishing touches. Laughing

@YeaWhatever: He seems pretty compliant, almost like a lapdog. When he complains or tries to correct me, he promptly apologizes. He is very well educated it seems. Too bad he couldn't have put his education towards something worthwhile. I mentioned his drawing as being very good and he mentioned that he had been an architecture student.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Well then he'll have no excuse for not complying exactly with the dimensions as drawn.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing baiting so far. I love the dirty ditch baptism modality. No wonder one of his helpers got sick. Here's a classic Repro8'ed photo.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, Sir Very Happy Looking forward to some nice piece of hard mugu work Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monument pictures are here. Somewhat disappointing in size but he sounds like he didn't enjoy the process at all. Perhaps that commute each day to work on it in the the heat and rain took it's toll.

I think the first photo is his friend.

This must be some other suckers, I mean potential . I'm glad he remembered that he had to hold up his member id. Laughing

Of course I'm going to ask him to send a hand-drawn map of where the monument is located exactly so we can verify the location. I did enjoy this little email he sent me:

Quote:
Hi Dover
Talking about determination ,i will say ihave a pack of it i have sent the pix and i think
i have played my part and so its yours to play now.
Harrison

Last edited by sir scam alot on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I simply CANNOT wait to bait one this hard. That Application Trophy is an all-timer!!

Kudos to you and to your TWAT. Very Happy
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Great stuff, man!! Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at that puny little thing. The size of the monument is a direct reflection of the depth on a TWATs faith. This is pathetic.

Great job on your part though. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of them look very happy to be TWATS. Good job.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you suppose is in those sacks?

Anyway, awesome job!

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Very Happy I wish I had such industrious and happy looking lads. Bet they are most enthusiastic about springing into action, even without a donation Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one in the middle is the oldest I have seen yet. Shocked

Anyhow, Prof is right, it simply isn't tall enough for a lad to hurt himself when leaping from the top with a flaming torch. Wait, did I just say that? I meant it's not a true testament of faith. Laughing

SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Connie L. Gus

Ohdearohdearohdear, that piccy was troubling, then realised the lad looked familliar....it's Schlitze from Freaks, innit?

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are some tight TWATS ... I mean couldn't they have paid for more sandbags?? Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And where are the side and back pictures, that could very well be, what we in the trade call, a wall?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even a crappy sandbag pyramid is a lot of hard work. Kudos to your lad.

BUT....

Obviously, the pyramid does not meet the specs that are very clearly communicated in the construction document. While your character is fine with it, his superiors are not. Your lad will need to add to it until it meets all of the requirements. Your lad would not build an airplane without wings, would he? Well, maybe your lad is stupid enough that he would, but that still does not make it acceptable.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@redshoes

i agree, proving yourself to be a real TWAT should be one of lifes bigger pleasures but these lads look a bit glum- oh well, they probably just need a bit more TWAT in their life, that'll cheer them up!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him this. If he has not built the pyramid properly, bad things could happen if he tries to climb it with a flaming torch. Not my fault he didn't build it according to design.

Quote:
Harrison,

It went into my spam box by mistake. Thank God you had your member code in the picture so I could identify you. I will show it to and see what he says. The only thing I can think of as being a problem is that the picture only shows one side of the monument. Here's my concern, we have had potential members build a wall instead of a pyramid, even though the manual says to build a pyramid with four sides.

Anyhow, I will now send you the ordainment manual. Once again, the passcode is CDXIX. This is your final step and once completed, will make you an ordained minister of .

I plan on leaving here within the next couple of weeks to meet with you and bring the $200,000 to start the in Lagos.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats man! A pyramid is NOT easy to get built. That takes a lot of work. What takes even more work, is not doing it right the first time. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam alot - Absolutely amazing..... clapping

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is marvelous. I think everyone loves a tight TWAT. Well everyone except Rev. Phistme. What a tightass he can be when it comes to the rules.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one nice TWAT pyramid.
To me, this is one of the best trophies there is as the lad has to sweat his butt off to please you. Well done. clapping

edit Just my two cents, but I'd blank out the kid's face as he's an ITP.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic