SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What are you reading now?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Slightlyoutofit

Check out "Politics" by Aristotle and "The Prince" by Machiavelli. The latter is a very nice read.

Am currently reading the latest chick lit book by Marian Keyes and it kind of sucks unfortunately.
Last really good read was "The Truth With Jokes" by Al Franken.

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my old favourites.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re-going trough Terry Pratchett, the Discworld series. Right noo at Wyrd Sisters.
Then James Clavell - Shogun; read this one before, but in my native language.
Harry Turtledove - Worldwar series.
Kim Stanley Robinson - The Years of Rice and Salt.

Embarassed I am ashamed to admit I am a pirate, getting these books from the net. I have several attenuating circumstances, though.
1. Most of them are not translated into my language
2. I cannot find the English editions in my country
3. I have a very good understanding of English, so there is no need for me to spend money on clumsy translations I would not touch with a 10 feet long pole.
4. Last but not least, I am not prepared to spend AGAIN half of my income on books. Last time I did that was in the beginning of the 90's, when my parents took care of the house expenses. Now I am on me own (They are retired).

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Keep the Aspidistra Flying' by George Orwell.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"My Life On The Plains" -Gen. George A. Custer

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Communist Manifesto" ~ Karl Marx / Fredereich Engels
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
"My Life On The Plains" -Gen. George A. Custer

Let me guess: a short story with a quick ending? Wink
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

William Gibson, Virtual Light (in German, however)

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
... if you want to count him as one, Lichtenberg

Great. I love GCL, especially his Sudelbücher and his works on Hogarth.
And his Staatskalender. And the remarks about intercourse with his beloved wife. And the status of his urine. And his attitude toward english beer Twisted Evil

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Country of the Blind - Christopher Brookmyre
2. English - Glaswegian dictionary.

I need 2. to understand 1.
Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only dropped into this thread as I though I would be smart and witty only to find Dr Who an Paranoid beat me to it on page one Sad

Other than that I've resorted to re-reading some rather boring books on programming C++ just to stabilise myself after getting lambasted by a publisher for even mentioning that a certain set of contemporary fictional books about a boy with glasses, may have had a genesis in another book some 150 years earlier.
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"An Utterly Impartial History of Britain", or 2000 years of Upper Class Idiots in Charge' by John O'Farrell.
I heartily endorse this event or product.

Later I'll be moving onto the Dexter books series when they arrive.

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I juggle books often... currently I'm reading:

Night Watch by Terry Pratchett

Roomanitarian by Henry Rollins

I just reread Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and now I'm thinking of rereading Silence of the Lambs... maybe Jame Gumb wants to make some money quick in the near future???
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dott. Giascopato wrote:
FrumpyBB wrote:
... if you want to count him as one, Lichtenberg

Great. I love GCL, especially his Sudelbücher and his works on Hogarth.
And his Staatskalender. And the remarks about intercourse with his beloved wife. And the status of his urine. And his attitude toward english beer Twisted Evil

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Right! The Sudelbücher are pure genius, I must have read them 3 or 4 times over the years...his letters are worth reading as well, both his private ones and the published Letters From England...der Anschlagzettel auf Philadelphia the magician...Lexikon der Pinik (collecting more than 100 synonyms for "drinking alcohol"); the "speech of the number 8 to all the other numbers, just before the year 1800" Laughing
You have forgotten the remarks after each "venus" symbol Cool

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
happytimes
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gone with the Wind book 2.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marilyn Manson Autobiography - 'The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell'

MM - almost as twisted as ParaNoid Shocked

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Bouton - Ball Four

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finished "Spirit, Fire and Water". It covers anabaptist theology and reviews 400 years of the Mennonite/Amish diaspora from Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands, to Russia the US and Canada, and then to Latin/South America, Africa and Asia.

When I started the book, I didn't realize that it was intended as a textbook for Mennonite high schools, so I found it a quick and easy read. I read it because I've been working on the genealogy of my father's Swiss Mennonite family -- so I don't recommend this book, unless you're Mennonite.

Sid

Mortar x15
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Packman-don't feel bad.I loved that book as a kid,and still wonder where my copy is,because I still have it somewhere.
Currently re-reading The Odessa File

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terry Pratchett - Guards, Guards!

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Jane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just started with "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks

It's a good book, I reccommend it Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently reading Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. I advise not to bother with it. It's not the worst book on the planet, but it's not good either & being 933 pages, it should be the type of book you can't put down. In fact it's rather boring ot be based on the fugitive criminal lifestyle of the author. And frankly, he's not interesting enough to warrant 933 pages all about him. Rolling Eyes Now the Indian guide he met on his 1st day in Bombay, I'd rather go for 933 pages about him. Granted, I'm only on page 145, but if a book isn't good by pg. 50, it's almost never going to get good & it's taken every ounce of willpower I can muster to get thus far.

I read Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri right before this. I highly recommend that one. And right before that I read Billy Budd, by Herman Melville, which was not my cup of tea by any stretch of the imagination I don't care if it is a classic.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now re-reading 'The Autobiography of a Thief' - Bruce Reynolds. Fascinating book.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am reading World Without End by Ken Follett.

The Pillars of The Earth was really good, too.

For those of you reading the God Delusion.....Is the biography of U$man B3llo next on your list?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic