SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Iceland Challenge

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone. I've been lurking on these forums for a while now and running my fair share of baits.

I've noticed something interesting. Whenever someone tries to think of some crazy, far-off, impossible place to send a lad on safari they come up with Antarctica. But a close second is Iceland. Wink Well I live here, and it's not as far away as some people think. So I want to offer a challenge to all you pro and wannabe travel agents out there.

Get your lad to Iceland!

I'm willing to help you all out as much as possible. I can offer you:
    -Real Icelandic translations
    -General guidance on Icelandic words, names and fake addresses
    -Postal Mail sent from Reykjavik
    -Reykjavik PO box (Premium members only)
    -An Icelandic phone number (By arrangement it can be answered)
    -Photos of your lads arrival and travels around my fair Northern capital

So there it is. Not so easy but well within reach for some of you I dare say. If you need help convincing your lad that they must make the trip remember, Iceland is a neutral country. Regan and Gorbachev met here to work out some little problem they had as well as Bobby Fisher and Boris Spassky. What better place to exchange large numbers of unmarked bills? Though you might not want to mention that Reykjavik is one of the most expensive cities in the world and that our customs agents are unnaturally thorough.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... now I might just see if I can get one of my lads to Iceland to pick up some of the nice ponies you have there. Maybe I can get a nice eight legged one called Sleipnir for Yastreb's Astratu worshipping character Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps someone can organise to take a Lad geyser-riding -- you know, where you sit over the hole in the ground and wait for the geyser to erupt... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds great, DJ!

One of my characters is from , Iceland.
He is quite secretive and even I don't know very much about his backgrounds though for some reason I have his bank account information. Very Happy

No lad has heard from him for a couple of months but you never know when this sleeper agent is back in action again Cool

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only imagine the phone calls from native aficans, trying to pronounce the names of these places (bonus: name confusion) especially when your in a place where tans are impossible.
You gotta teach us dirty icelandic words Very Happy

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
Hmmm... now I might just see if I can get one of my lads to Iceland to pick up some of the nice ponies you have there. Maybe I can get a nice eight legged one called Sleipnir for Yastreb's Astratu worshipping character Smile

Now that would be cool ( Wink ). If you should start such a bait and want to play up the Asatru angle, drop me a line

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent idea. Oðinn is sitting right outside my office at this very minute so Sleipnir can't be far behind.

In fact the religious angle might be a very good one to hook your lad with. There are several groups here who still worship the old Norse Gods (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_gods) Who's to say there can't be a few more? Wink
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent modality, if I may say so Thumbs up

And not too unbelievable for a Lad as well, as there are many Transatlantic flights who make a "pit stop" in Reykiavik for re-fueling and stuff.
So a baiter could easily set a stage where the character is stranded on Iceland due to technical problems/bad weather/customs issues etc. etc. and it would be so, SO much easier for both parties if the Lad could get up north (all expenses paid on arrival, naturally), since the WU/MG offices at the airport seem to only deal with domestic transfers... Twisted Evil

The only "obstacle", as I see it, is that (AFAIK, haven't checked) there are not many direct flights to Reykiavik from major cities outside Europe, hence a non-European Lad would have to try and bypass passport/customs control in an European city. Alone the thought of that would cause a not-too-convinced mugu to twig already. But then again, if a lad is truly and deeply hooked, then hilarity would surely ensue, no matter whether he makes it all the way to Reykiavik or not Laughing
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eressea wrote:
there are not many direct flights to Reykiavik from major cities outside Europe, hence a non-European Lad would have to try and bypass passport/customs control in an European city.

He could stowaway on a fishing trawler.... Laughing

@DJ Hypnotiq - Its a very generous offer, but it hard enough getting some lads to take a walk down the street to the WU office, let alone getting them to fly to Iceland. Thats not to say that I wouldn't love to see it happen... Laughing

I really think you could develop a great modality using uniquely Icelandic problems to throw at the mugu, as Eresseda already aludes to.
Maybe something about buried Viking treasure.

I'm looking forward to seeing what havoc you can create... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very true. Flights are going to be quite the hurdle for an aspiring uber-travel agent. Our main airline, Iceland Air, flys only to the US and Europe (http://www.icelandair.com/home/travel-information/travel-tools/route-map/) though British Airways has now started flying to Keflavik out of their London terminal. It may be possible for a lad to take a BA flight to the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow and catch a connection to Iceland without the hassle of changing terminals.

Of course, avoiding hassle isn't really the name of the game. But the challenge is to get all the way to Iceland, not locked in a London jail cell. Twisted Evil

(Don't most US cities have segregated international terminals? A stopover there might not be a problem if that were the case.)
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To my knowledge, when a lad in West Africa for example, offers to meet you in say Amsterdam, it is not the West African lad that does the traveling. An accomplice who is already in Amsterdam will meet the victim; either posing as the lad himself, or as an associate. I would imagine that getting a travel visa is extremely difficult, and finding a lad who is willing to risk expensive airfare on a victim who has not yet paid would be a major barrier. That isn't to say it's impossible, but it seems like an extreme long shot to me.

Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know about trying to send a scammer to Iceland. Hell, it's somewhere I wouldn't mind going myself. [Which might be why I've used it as the home base for one of my baiting characters over the years]. And actually, I like that Norse God angle; might see if I can't do something with that.

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a Lad as a devout Asatru worshipper (Odin and Freyja especially) and a godi (priest) of Odin for just about all of last year. I had a lot of fun with that one; let's see what we can put together.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is indeed something to hope for. However, as others mentioned, getting lads to leave their own country is difficult. Getting them to leave their own continent verges on impossible. I have only seen a small handful of baits that have gotten a lad to do that.

With that said, I would LOVE to see a lad do this. I just want to set a realistic expecation so that you don't get upset when he doesn't travel there. But, by all means, get them traveling there!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DJ Hypnotiq wrote:
Flights are going to be quite the hurdle for an aspiring uber-travel agent. Our main airline, Iceland Air, flys only to the US and Europe (http://www.icelandair.com/home/travel-information/travel-tools/route-map/) though British Airways has now started flying to Keflavik out of their London terminal. It may be possible for a lad to take a BA flight to the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow and catch a connection to Iceland without the hassle of changing terminals.

Who says the lad has to fly?? He has legs doesn't he?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
This is indeed something to hope for. However, as others mentioned, getting lads to leave their own country is difficult. Getting them to leave their own continent verges on impossible. I have only seen a small handful of baits that have gotten a lad to do that.

So true. Iceland is really the pinnacle of difficulty for a safari. I don't put forward this challenge thinking that everyone's going to give it a shot and have a fair chance of success. And it's not going to happen next week either.

Though after reading through all these amazing baits, witnessing some of the genius applied to them, and running several of my own I am optimistic. I know that within our group are a few highly dedicated individuals. Given the right assistance and support, enough time and intense focus they will pull this off. I'm here to help no matter how long it takes. This challenge is really pushing the envelope of what you can do with scam baiting.
DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed wrote:
Who says the lad has to fly?? He has legs doesn't he?

And in the middle of winter you can directly walk from Scotland to Iceland! (Not really true, but a funny image. Lads on dog sleds!)
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading Jojo's post, I tend to think that a safari like this would be most suited for Vladettes located within Europe (Poland, Romania, Czech Republic etc.) who don't need a visa for travelling into Iceland (I believe that Iceland has signed the Schengen treaty... maybe DJ Hypnotic can answer to this?)

But then again, I haven't yet read a safari bait thread where a vlad was involved... they're even lazier than our average mugus when it comes to leave ones "comfort zone", right?
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that vlads are a little more Western...and thus a little more clued-in to our Western mindset. Whereas I've been able to get lads to bend over backwards, especially in the last few months, vlads are stubborn and usually pretty intelligent. Even though they're closer I seriously doubt they're fanatical enough to take you up on the venture.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eressea wrote:
...who don't need a visa for travelling into Iceland (I believe that Iceland has signed the Schengen treaty... maybe DJ Hypnotic can answer to this?)

You are correct. Here is the list of countries who do not require a tourist visa to enter Iceland:

http://www.utl.is/english/visas/no-visa/

And here are the documentation requirements for a tourist visa:

http://www.utl.is/english/visas/tourist-visa/

Doable for a standard lad, but most likely a twigging offense.

You'll notice on the list of countries that almost everywhere but Africa and the Middle East are free to travel to Iceland. I'm not sure of the statistics but if there are many South American lads out there they shouldn't have to much of a problem, and the bonus is that the trip is that much further.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a Euro lad to travel is VERY hard. The problem is, they are far more intelligent than African lads. They have more money, but they have more money because they are smarter. You have to have a fantastic story to get them to do stuff.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DJ Hypnotiq - Tell you what. You could bait me into a safari, I've always wanted to visit Iceland.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thinking is that we need to establish the Asatru as a church that can rival TWAT. Why should they have a monopoly on the Lads? Hmm... The Worldwide Church of the Asatru is headquartered in Iceland but has holdings (?) in most continents.

Among other things, we need to work out what rituals the faithful must perform!

Oddly enough, the Asatru are a component in a current role-playing campaign that I'm in - especially Odin, Freyja, Skadhi, and Tyr.

Sand Timer x 7
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DJ, you have been lurking for ages, haven't you? Smile Welcome out into the open, and thanks for the great offer of resources for the baiters who are using Icelandic characters. There are quite a few, it seems, so I am sure your offer will be very handy. And here's hoping for the first ever lad safari to Reykjavik, a place I too have on my list to visit. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
My thinking is that we need to establish the Asatru as a church that can rival TWAT. Why should they have a monopoly on the Lads? Hmm... The Worldwide Church of the Asatru is headquartered in Iceland but has holdings (?) in most continents.

Among other things, we need to work out what rituals the faithful must perform!

Well, IMO a good ol'fashioned "blót" (featuring a goat and loads of wine, unless the goat is reguarded as an ITP) could be a test of faith. I bet Yastreb has a whole lotta skills into Asatru, but if more details are needed I can check with some friends I have in my local Asatru community.

Edited to clarify: a normal blót consists in making a blood offer and then party the night away (in short terms, that is). Now, if one could convince a mugu into drinking himself senseless and THEN try to catch a goat for the sacrifcial ceremony all by himself, preferably with video evidence.... Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic