SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lazy format

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of Four million Six hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling) in the intent of the deceased (names now withheld since this is our second letter to you). We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no writen will.

Instead of targeting specific names, he just pretends to be sending a followup with redacted name. Only after the victim replies does he have to come up with the dead relative's name. Sheesh. At least put some effort into it. Rolling Eyes

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I generally toss those, but I've thought about replying as a female character and then when they say to Juorda Freizwiddat that Engineer Freizwiddat (to take a name at random) left you all his money, you explain that your maiden name was Frobnitz, and you have no relationship to the Engineer, so please explain.

I'm just starting with one where I was named as beneficiary in the first message, but they are now starting to hint that they will require money to alter the beneficiary to me. I've sent them a wtf message, to see them squirm. Yes, I know it's sort of education, but it means that their initial script messages may then be more vague and less tempting (like the one Juan posted).

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kinda reminds me of this one I got today.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

How are you doing today, we are reaching out to you to help , the Benazir Bhutto Memorial Foundation. i want to know if you can recieve the donation made by some individual in your country,if yes I will be diverting some donations meant for my late mother Mermorial foundation to you,you will be payed and remit the rest into the foundation's escrow account.
i hope to hear from you soon,
Regards,
Bilawal Zardari.

None of the usual bullshit about where they got my email or why they're coming to me. No explanation about who Bhutto is or what the charity does. And most importantly, no information about how big my cut is.
Lazy, lazy, lazy. Evil or Very Mad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing, I thought they were all incredibly hard workers!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another lazy one. I picked up this bait just because it was so brief. I believe he may have twigged after getting a strange passport attachment from me, or he's just been too lazy to respond (likely the latter). No kidding, this was all he sent:

Quote:
I am Barrister K3n B0bby,Late Mr.ST3V3 4NDERSON deposited US$35 M with BANGKOK THAILAND before he died. I promise to give you 70%.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they're so lazy it's an unjustifiable waste of effort to try to describe just how lazy.

Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heres another lazy one

Quote:
I am Barrister Beckham Bobby. Please find informations attach.

With a word file attached

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
You saw this one, did you? CLICKY

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to an intro letter recently that did not mention the deceased by name and got back this (my character's name has been masked)
Quote:
I received your email and will like you to know that i seek your partnership in having this funds transfered for our mutual benefit. Do not take this transaction for granted. This partnership shall be based on TRUST AND CONFIDENCE. I am Mr. {JOHN HENRY), a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Late Engineer?{Robert F***}a nationale of your country he's known and referred to as my client. I am a British Citizen. You are qualified by last name to stand as the next of kin/ beneficiary to his funds and assets. The mentioned inheritance funds was meant for a business project which till now was never completed, and the funds totallingabout ?,600,000.00GBP (Three Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) has been with the Security/ ROYAL FINANCE in America since his death. After several unsuccessful attempts to trace members of his family, I decided to track anyone with same last name to present as next of kin since there are no next of kin, hence I contacted you. In view of the importance and urgency of this business to me, I am writing you to give you more information about this whole DEAL. I know you may be initially scared and sceptical about this lucrative business offer just from the blues.

I like how he uses the braces {} to enclose the names. Apparently his auto-substitute script is a wee-bit faulty and fails to removes the braces. Naturally, he is too lazy and/or stupid to notice. Imagine getting such an offer from some royal American finance organization out of the blues? Wink Someone dis-educated him well Smile

I am going to come up a new baiting character with some ungodly odd and strange last name especially for such baits. Naturally, the lads won't think twice about that at all but I'll get a bit of a chuckle out of it.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan: I've been getting a few of those a week for months now. I like to to tell them that I already replied to their (non-existant) first notice, and am ready to send a WU transfer tomorrow. At first I was shocked that any of them would bite, but then I remembered these are lads we're dealing with here.

Esq wrote:
heres another lazy one

Quote:
I am Barrister Beckham Bobby. Please find informations attach.

With a word file attached

I think I know why they do that. It's because a word document is less likely to get caught in the spam filters. Lazy and underhanded yes, but stupid no!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a baiting name/address (catcher) that is purposefully made up from a male first name and a female first name. I have used either one as a surname, depending which gender I want to be.
When I get emails like this, I write back without signing the email and ask for the name of the deceased. When they pick one of my names to use as the surname, I use the other one, telling them they don't have the right person. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Interesting modality. I'll have to try that, too. With my main baiting character, my first and last names can easily be switched as both are relatively common first names.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is it with the spate of junk mail I've been getting recently with one line and a link?

Examples:

Quote:
Dell-Xps Laptop - Confirm for Shipment
http://www.queancelemm.com/C,40,1218,335581

Quote:
Rebate Processing position - Easy work - Great pay

Immediate Placement.

http://www.squincentes.com/C,15,1233,335581

That one led to a pretty good-looking website with a woman talking in the bottom right corner - quite sophisticated to my untechnical mind. I keep getting these rebate processing offers (I'm signed up on Monster and CareerBuilder) - is that actually a legit job? (Not that I'd go for it - not my cup of tea)

And there have been a few for processing FHA insurance refunds. Those I just deleted unread.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm thinking those are just regular old spam. They're often total scams too, but nigh impossible to bait.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic