SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nice Cheap Little Stalling Tactic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This won't add more than 2 or 3 days to your bait, but to a lad that seems like weeks. This is an unedited copy of a brochure from Western Onion, listing some of their available services. Note the option of a printed WU money order!

The scenario is dead simple; your lad has convinced you to go to WU to make the payment, and you've agreed. When you get to the WU office, well what do you know - they offer money orders! Yep, that's just what you need here. Totally secure, guaranteed delivery to the recipient, fast service, and with none of this dodgy sounding question-and-answer business. Why, this must be what he was talking about! It's a good thing you noticed this option, because now security is assured. Isn't your mugu happy to have such a diligent client? Very Happy

What? You can't do it that way? But, but, but it's Western Onion! The same place he told you to go with because they're the only people you could trust. You've got to cancel that money order and re-do the whole thing by wire transfer? Well OK, but that's going to take a bit of time...
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice...adding it to my repertoire...thanks!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it!

Any time there's an opportunity to add 2 or 3 days to a bait, I'll take it!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one for the tool box

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
ThatGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent...

Very wise my mentor is.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Obi - Nice.

Here's my idea to add a couple of more days ... seems to be WU money order numbers are 9 digits, not 10.

So, do the 11 digit number with a couple of repeats "99453988002". Lad says must be wrong. My fault! It's 945398802. Sorry!

Now you can go around a few times that this IS the correct number! There's a thread somewhere that has a WU form with a 9 character WU receipt or poster or something.

When the arguing over the number has run its course, THEN you reveal the existance of the money order.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That works great Obi. Especially when the lad adds to the confusion himself:

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. I don't understand what you mean. Was the fund($610) sent through Western Union Money Transfer or through Postal means to me address? If it was the postal means, i better advice you stop the transfe of the fund and go back to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO MAKE THE PAYMENT even when they tell you it's not secured. I am telling you this because i don't want you to get delay in getting the loan or lose the loan. Just do try your possible best to stop the delivery of the fund if it was not send through WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER.

I hope you understand this. We do only accept transfer either through WESTER UNION MONEY ORDER or MONEY GRAM and not parcel delivery

Regards

Quote:

I'm confused, I did do a money order through Western Union and I sent it to you via t.

At first you say for me to go back and do a transfer and then you say to do a money order. Which is it?

Sincerely,
Bert

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic