SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has a scammer ever gotten revenge?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Steam

Noooooooooooooo!
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fine with people keeping potentially dangerous info secret, but we should at least know why...and what the consequences would be.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
Mr.Lad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

please PM me the story of he who must not be named.. someone.. please.

Cool

"and i want to be with you so that we can have nice sex as gay ok dad i love it so well ok" - Prince Stephen Ogbede, turned bender by my character! Shocked
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Steam.
If you start going down that path, the nightmares will come and you'll soon be so paranoid you won't be able to function.

Best to move on and ignore anything you've read here. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mr.Lad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - unnecessary full quote of post directly above has been removed - SP

ahh come on! i've heard a little bit. Twisted Evil

"and i want to be with you so that we can have nice sex as gay ok dad i love it so well ok" - Prince Stephen Ogbede, turned bender by my character! Shocked
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Then you've already heard too much, my friend.

The mods have been known to lock this sort of thread in the past.
I suggest we talk about something nice. Like a field full of fluffy bunny rabbits. Or some cute kittens.

But let's steer the topic away from "He who must not be named". Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Personally, I'd enjoy a good discussion about Uncle Chuck, but that may be more suited for another thread.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's frustrating being kept in the dark by these elite, who are supposedly better than the rest of us. That's my thoughts on it.

I'm a responsible adult with a job and a car just like the rest of you, and a major portion of my job as a web programmer/site maintainer is in internet security...it's not like I am personally going to be harmed.

When mods throw around references (and this definitely isn't the first I've heard) then they should expect questions.

What in the world does this Axman do? Does he find his victims and castrate them in a dark alley? Does he sneak up behind them in the night and hamstring them? Or does he enslave them to some Communist dictator?

I fail to see how keeping a "story" from the common rabble (which includes me) is of any use if you're not going to use it educationally. Just don't provide email addresses. I won't complain.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
Mr.Lad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked castration!??

*never asks again*

lol

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Steam, you are getting way too close to what you REALLY don't want to know. See the Boogieman is even afraid to tread where you are trying to go with this... Shocked

Sure you are responsible and adult and all of that, but some things are best left alone. Tere are more important things to do than swell on those who have been taken in/under by him who should not be named. There was a shrine in their honor, but alas, it disappeared just like

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steam wrote:
It's frustrating being kept in the dark by these elite, who are supposedly better than the rest of us.

Nobody is better than you.
It's precisely because you are so valued that you must be protected. Wink

solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is freaking me out.
Why hasn't a Mod locked the thread yet?

Look, I don't have any cute kitten pics but here's a funny picture of a tarsier:

ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steam wrote:

What's so secret about all this?

I know about 80% of the truth, but the details of it all elude me. Cool

I even started a thread just about it. I figure I got something right since the mods didn't tell me I was utterly wrong. Just directed my searches..

Shortly there after I was presented with Noah's ark size flooding, two police blockades (different disasters), A chat with the Airbourn special forces, aftermath tornado damage, sleep deprivation, and a funny smell that wouldn't go away no matter HOW many pine trees I hung off my rear view mirror.

Still interested? Wink

On a side note

Steam wrote:

I'm a responsible adult with a job and a car just like the rest of you, and a major portion of my job as a web programmer/site maintainer is in internet security...it's not like I am personally going to be harmed.

You have a Job? Lucky bugger!

Say what would happen if a axe hit a server? Shocked
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...it's not like I am personally going to be harmed.

That would make a pretty ironic epitaph Sad
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'd at least like to know who killed me! Laughing

ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ bob from accounting.

You know he' never been the same since his wife left him for the leaf blower.
suncrafter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't mean to be an old lady... but can any of you remember what the original topic of this thread was?

Oh ya... "Has there ever been a confirmed case of a scammer traveling to another country to seek vengeance against a baiter? If so - please provide details."

I'm guessing, from what I've read so far, that the answer is "no", right? Rolling Eyes
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh great, next they'll be asking about. Rolling Eyes

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As has been said as long as you bait safe, should be 100% risky free.

And the axman is not comething Wink

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic