SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got an address

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trawler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical vlad, long, warm letters, nothing specific about me, 2 pictures with each one. She got a bonus and is going to be taking a vacation, so I guess she'll be needing money for a visa shortly. I'm just sending out 3 or 4 lines in reply to each mail to keep her going and try to have some fun once she goes off script.

She must be falling in love with me, because today's pictures are much sexier! Nothing indecent though, unfortunately.

She gave me her address, which is kind of interesting. What's that for, is it just made up to give a false air of genuineness, or could it be her real address, like maybe she's a freelancer or something, sending real pictures of herself along with the prewritten letters? The woman in the picture looks nice enough, not super beautiful, and the pictures are taken in fairly crummy surroundings, so them being real wouldn't violate the laws of physics or anything. Real people who are really corresponding with potential romantic partners might send out pictures that look like these, and I suppose someone playing at being a potential romantic partner also might take such pictures. But for a crook to send out her real address, or her real pictures, certainly doesn't sound like a smart thing to do.

Is the address a drop and I'm eventually going to be asked to send stuff there? What's going to happen in connection with the address, if anything?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She must be falling in love with me, because today's pictures are much sexier! Nothing indecent though, unfortunately.

That's pretty standard. There's something I call the "money shot", which is the picture that goes with the money letter. It's almost always a lot sexier than the ones that have been sent before.

The address is probably fake or a drop box. It hardly ever comes into play in the scam except as part of the WU details when you need to send the money.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She didn't send the money letter yet, but she immediately moved to the endgame after the letter I asked about. She got a bonus, and her month's pay, and is going to take 1 or 2 months' holiday. I wrote to her and said Id come there, I don't think she even knows how to read English, her next letter said she thought she should come visit me, my next letter said I was leaving for Moscow and would make my way to her home, her next letter said she was going to Moscow in preparation for getting a visa and coming to me. So I said I was in Moscow and to let me know where to meet, we would work out the details of the visa together. Her next letter will probably be the money letter and then I bet I get dumped when I don't come across immediately and in the manner she wants. But I'll try for a useless trip to the agent anyway.
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're still on the vlads "script". Aka their pre-made emails they send out in a orderly fashion. After the money script is sent out usually their pre-made list starts running dry and its off-script acting.

However I only have one Vlad hooked right now, and it's my first one. (trying to get more at the moment) I'm just passing information found here. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic