SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Phone pimps for mugus?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering- actual female laddettes are fairly uncommen- I remember reading some figure like 10%. Yet, a great many scamming personas are female. And a good deal of those want you to call them*.

Do you think that scammers have phone pimps they use? "Hey, Miryam, I got a maga on line one and he thinks my name is Alice Idris. Could you help me out here?" For some reason, the thought is making me laugh.

*Yeah, a lot of them tell you to call their barrister/priest/father figure. But some of them speak direct.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They probably have their wives, girlfriends, or sisters take the calls.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of them pretend to be women on their calls, no joke. There are at least a couple of recordings on the audio forum, but I'm not sure where. It's pretty funny to hear them try to pass themselves off as female. Laughing

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps if anybody gets a "lady" they could ask if Dan would call them live on his show
( see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117096 )

I'd like to hear that Laughing
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
female laddettes are fairly uncommen- I remember reading some figure like 10%

I wouldn't think that 10% is all that accurate. I've done maybe a few hundred lad chats, and only ever spoken to a female twice. Once, I was talking to a lad's secretary (and I believe it was probably a relative that works for him) and another was an actual female scammer.

In answer to your question, yes, I think you're right to think that lads use a female "volunteer" to make their calls. They'll even pay the volunteer if it seems like it will be enough to force the pay day. It's the same reasoning behind a baiter asking someone like weasel to make a call, to add that final bit of credibility before the trophy request. Unfortunately, sometimes that "volunteer" can be under duress, or a threat of violence if she does not comply.

Volunteer ladies are much more common in vlad land, and I've handled dozens of calls from russian girls. I believe that Russian gangs often pay to employ hard up female students as a part time member of the gang, purely to do the phone calling.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic