SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Assy is back, maggots and all! Update: 6/25/08

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Your attitude is tremendous. I didn't chime in earlier, but I'm very happy for you and hope your healing continues (perhaps without the maggots next time, but you're right, they can actually be quite therapeutic).

NOTE: I took the liberty of updating the thread title. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard about maggot-therapy, but you're the first person I've come across who's had it.

I tried telling my friends about the wonders of thereputic maggots, but some some reason they weren't interested. I can't imagine why.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos on the A+ attitude! Healing and health is often influenced strongly by the attitude.

Glad to see you posting more! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you're still pushing back, Assy. Stick with that attitude, and you will do the best you can whatever comes up. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assy, your spirit is contagious and an inspiration. I know you will be completely healed and better than ever. Give those lads hell.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

assy_miggee wrote:
I still may have to amputate the leg, but that'll be to make this easier.

Assy, I'm new to the forum, and I just discovered this thread. I went through the two+ months in less than an hour. The emotions were intense, even though I haven't met you even in pixels yet.

Don't be too daunted by the prospect of amputation. I know several people who actually had better quality of life after amputation than before, when they were going through operation after operation with not much in the way of improvement. (In my own case, it sure beat the alternative.)

If you want some info about the Amputee Coalition of America, PM me. They have volunteers called Peer Visitors who will either come to see you or talk on the phone with you (or probably email, too) - these are people who've been through similar situations (in your case, a young man who's lost a limb through accident), so they can help you figure out what's going on. They're helpful even if you don't end up amputating.

Now that I know about you, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania, that was a really helpful and thoughtful post. Thank you, and a belated welcome to Eater. I am sure you'll make a real contribution here. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Assy, just found this thread.

I almost...but not quite...feel what you're going through. I'm not sure how old you are, but when I was 15 I broke my spine...that year was honestly the worst of my life, and I was pretty sick of doctor's offices, braces, and all that crap, but in the end it was just an experience.

Of course yours is much much more complex than mine was, but you seem to have a good attitude about it!

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
assy_miggee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol well, the maggot therapy was actually going to be an option, but there would be steralized, farm-raised maggots, not these regular maggots coming from flies that could've previously been on some sick guy's silverware, or some pile of poo somewhere. So we were VERY worried about infection, and also gangrene, since maggots are attracted to it. But in the end, it was just the fact that blood pooled, attracted flies, and they laid the eggs. I'm 19, and everyone is amazed at how I've been fighting this. But if I was 15 when this happened, I'd never have made it. Amputation is sounding better and better every day, and it makes the most sense. Thanks to all that have been encouraging me. It's really helped, and again, thank you all.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
That's truly one of the bravest things I've ever read.
Its good that you're not focusing on the negative side
Such hard choices but you sound well informed and switched on
My thoughts go with you
Good luck
assy_miggee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's hard to stay positive. I mean, because of some stranger's idiocy, I'm now going through hell. I'm paying for thier stupidity. It depresses me a lot, but when I get on here, and see all these people supporting me, it's hard not to be positive, lol.thanks again to you all!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up the good fight.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ this again. You've got steel, my friend. Fight on.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you are going to back at the lads again, assy, and doing better. You are one heck of a fighter, and I sure hope you continue to mend and stay tough. Best of health to you, Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic