SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I will have to advice you...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If your mummy's friend real loves you, she would have help you go and make the payment in the bank

Wow. That's incredible. Show no mercy, comrades. This guy is a scumbag.
echobravo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on him too! Smile
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord N0rris is astonished to find out that a castle or Somerset are not enough collateral to borrow a poxy million Pounds. Shocked

Quote:
I am astonished that you say my collateral is not worth a loan of £1M.

In this country an ordinary house is often £2 - 300,000, how much do you think a castle is worth? Many millions my friend.

I sent you a link about Somerset, if a house is worth hundreds of thousands, how much do you think a large county is worth?

I think I will have to go and see my bank manager after all. I have, however contacted your references.

I wrote to the 3 references he gave me, I wonder if they will all have the same IP address? The London addresses sound very convincing...

Quote:
Names: Mr Jerry Maquin
Address: 12443 water low, London
Tel: +44 702 xxx xxxx
E-mail: [email protected]

Names: musa Ihonre
Address: Afua street,
Tel: +234805xxxxxx

Names: John Partman
Address: sweet way satty part
Tel: +4470xxx xxxx

Any London eaters live near sweet way satty part? I can't seem to find it in the A to Z. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be on a new housing estate Smile

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only reference who replied was the Nigerian one, Whilst Dr Hark uses gmail, I am sure that his 'satisfied customer' will be him as well, Ip is 41.204.224.41 - somewhere north of Abuja, if you google that Ip you get loads of hits on various anti-scammer databases.

He is also 'scort james' offering 'jobs' cashing his dodgy cheques, amongst others.

This is the reply from the lad as 'satisfied customer' Musa Ihonre:

Quote:
Do be offended, I just contacted him on mobile phone. I took $70,000 from him two months ago. I was told to pay $927 by him Dr Deco as a non-collateral participant. I only paid $927 before getting the loan. I will start my repayment to him very soon.

He is Nice although i have not meet with physically and a Good Man With fear of God

Yeah, right. Rolling Eyes

The bad Dr is an aggorant sod, he says this to Lord N0rris, a billionaire with a small cashflow problem:

Quote:
Just do understand me to be who i am. I can't do away with your little £1,022 i am richer than that. You will get to know me better after this transaction.

Quote:
Dear Dr Deco,

I wrote to your references, some halfwit called Musa Ihonre wrote back, (that'll piss him off, the halfwit was him) Smile but I have heard nothing from the Gentlemen in London.

I am glad that you are rich enough to not need £1,022 and think it little. Your insurance company are stupid fucktards, you can tell them that from me.
The assets I have as collateral are worth millions.

I don't have small amounts like that lying around the castle, and after a misunderstanding with a Professor Soludo, my wife has frozen my bank accounts.

If you don't want to help, then fine.
--

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get in on this one too. Loans Lads are my favorite.

UPDATE

So I sent him an email request and got the response we all expected.

I wrote:
mister

my name is ***. my friend says you will give loans on anything we need money for. is this true?

i am 11 and i am going into 7th grade and i live in yoknapatawpha county, mississippi. i want to get back at b@rt and k1m. they are highschool kids that live in my trailor park and are very mean. thank you.

Lad wrote:
I got your mail. Yes it's true i can lend you the loan if only you can get the below details fill and send back to me immediately.

Your Urgent respond to our mail will determine the seriousness you are having in this loan request. We do work with serious minded customers who are real in need of loan and not time wasters.

So, not only will he scam a child, but will proceed even though the kid intends to hurt someone. I've been waiting for a bait to use the stuff on Crimescene.
We'll see how low Lad will go when he sees what my little psychopath has in store for the highschool kids he doesn't like ...

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting this scumbag as a pregnant thirteen year old schoolgirl. Her father and older brother both took her so special, so she doesn't know who the father is. She wants the loan for a termination. Her grandma is also gravelly ill in hospital.

Surprisingly, I got a loan or $5,000, with bank charges of $297. I manage to whittle him down to $170 by offering to sleep with old men for the rest of the cash He agrees to reduce it down to $92, but as a good Christian he can't condone the prostitution. [What a good scamming Cristian he is] He also invites me to his country. So not only is he a 419 scammer he's a pedophile as well.

Sadly, my grandma died today, so told him that I needed the $92 for funeral flowers and a card.

That is the bait so far. I'm really loathing this f*cking creep.

My next step is to tell him my father can't afford to pay the funeral expenses, but granda left a considerable amount of money to him in her will. However, he can't collect his inheritance until after the funeral. I'll introduce my father to ask for a loan.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still baiting this scumbag and am pleased to report that I got an apology, eventually:
Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. But you told me that you've send the money already. Why telling lie? I am sorry if it will pleases you to do business with me. I hope you have heard the word from me I AM SORRY.

Regards as i will be awaiting your update mail by Monday to proceed with the transfer of the loan.

Dr D3c0 H4rk

What next....................it should have been hand written?

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting this lad too.

Btw, he looooooves it when you call him late at night Wink

http://media.putfile.com/decotoosleepy

He's the first lad I've had who's screwed up his own scam because he was too tired to talk.

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2008/07/next-morning-deco-begins-to-realize.html

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to join the crowd, too...I wonder what this scumbag will write to an extremely 15 y o naive victim... Confused

@ Worf My, is he SLOW late at night Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Join the crowd, have some fun, torment the sick bast**d and keep us all informed.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Aglaia got back one email of loan lad script and another email of...well what...ugly crap Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
My Dear baby Agi,

How are you doing today?i was so much impressed after going thru your e-mai=
l.

I'll do my best to send you the warmth of summer when winter winds
come your way,i mean i will be there for you in the time of difficuties bec=
ause i really believe we must have good chemistry for each other.

I really believe that love is all about caring,honesty,trust and passion.

I will be so much glad to meet that your best friend,please can you give me=
her e-mail contact because i like meeting new friends to exchange ideas.

Across the Miles...Every day I think about you after recieveing your email,=
and I yearn to see your smile.

Though I miss you terribly I can feel your love, across the miles
Promise me that our love will never fade or disappear,but will always shine=
as bright as the sun.

From the bottom of my heart,I swear that You'll always be the only one if y=
ou accept me in good faith to be your friend and your love.

As long as there's a breath left in your body,there's hope.

As long as mankind has prowled the earth, miracles have happened,
restoring life and health.

As long as you have a loving heart,God will send much
warmth and love to you in return.

As long as you've been alive,God has been watching over you
and answering your prayers.

As long as the heaven and stars exist,God will be there for you.

Bah!
I wrote him:
Quote:
Good day Dr deco hark,
I really do not understand this surprise at all. Why has it to be me??!? I am frightened, it´s such an honour!!! Can I be of help? What kind of music do you like? You like pop? Rihanna? Where do you live?
Take it easy,

Aglaia .

That´s just my script for this baiting account Embarassed wonder what he will rreply.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bert is beginning to have doubts about Deco. Grover won't lend him money without speaking to Deco first to confirm everything, and Deco is not that communicative with Grover on the phone:

http://media.putfile.com/decocall

Luis and Maria over at the Fix It shop have warned Bert, this might be a scam. Bert receives this back from Deco, trying to reassure Bert:

Quote:
Hello,

Tell Grover that i got the call. I promise never to disapoint as i am here with proof of legitimacy. As soon as this charge is well received, the lon as well i promise will not take 5hrs before transferred to you.

Be rest minded that you are at the right company to lend loan. Hope you understand.

Regards
Dr

Bert is getting frazzled and asks Deco if he would advise an illegal option of getting the money.

Quote:
Deco,

I told Grover that you got his call, but he was all "Well, why didn't he talk to me then?".

Grover is being a real jerk about this in my opinion, and so is Mr. Snuffleupagus. He was not happy that I told him it would take a while to get his $610 back from the shipping company and that it was in Nigeria. Ernie seems to have befriended him too. This whole thing is a mess!

I think I might be losing it. I was in Mr. Hooper's hardware store today and noticed that the old guy had accidentally left the cash register open. I almost took the money just so I could get this loan thing started. Do you think if he leaves the drawer open again, I should make a grab for the cash? He's really slow and there aren't any surveillance cameras in his shop. I feel I am running out of options to get the $610 to you and I am desperate to move away from Ernie!

-Bert

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotta get in on this guy. Now to think of the most despicable scenario possible for him to fund.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deco has no problem with Bert knocking over Mr. Hooper's store:

Quote:
Hello,

Got your mail. You can make a grap of the money in the drawer any time you know you are free to do it.

Hope this will make you get the loan fast.

Regards

Oh, this is not going to end well . . . I just have a feeling about it Laughing

I think this is how Bert became "Evil Bert" Twisted Evil

DJ Hypnotiq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I've confirmed it. This lad will condone absolutely ANYTHING without a single flinch if it means getting his cash. I can't mention, even on this board Wink, what my character told him he needed the money for. It's that bad. Regardless of the subject matter I got this back very quickly:
Quote:
As have read in your mail, if i was in [the] position of the government i wouldn't [have] done anything wrong to you because it was not your fault in [what you admitted to doing].

Sorry, had to make a couple edits to make it readable and keep the topic censored. Just think of the worst thing one person can do to another, multiply by 100, and you'll be close to what him and I are discussing.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's crazy that they would waste their time with a 12 year old boy. I guess if they think they can get money...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Dec0 is giving me a free gift, an immediate infeat. Someone should send him some commas, but not by Western Union, he isn't very good at picking them up.

Quote:
Hello,

I just got a mail from my transferring bank that the payment which you've made to get the loan from me as the non-collateral charges has been pickup by you which was first the sender. I want to know in your next mail if you have gotten the loan some were else that makes you not to get the transfer activated for reciever to pick up or what really makes you not to get the transfer activated. Also i want to know if you are still interested in the loan or not. If still interested, i will advice you go and make this payment once again along with an immediate activation and you get the chance of getting this loan from me with an immediate infeat.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Dr Dec0 H4rk

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DJ Hypnotiq wrote:
OK, I've confirmed it. This lad will condone absolutely ANYTHING without a single flinch if it means getting his cash.

Oh yes.

Bert went to rob Mr. Hooper's store (with his accomplice Elmo), but he ran into a problem.

Unfortunately, when Bert gets to the store, old Mr. Hooper is not on duty. Bob is. The much younger, much harder to rob Bob. Bert freaks and calls his girlfriend Prairie Dawn for advice. Prairie Dawn decides to check with Deco to make sure he's with the plan and is okay with a little bloodshed. Deco has a bit of a one track mind.

Who knew Prairie Dawn was a sociopath who values life so little?

http://media.putfile.com/smallissuepart2

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't worry about the Mr. Snuffalopagous thing - we'll take care of him later.

PD, you are a hard-hearted girl, aren't you?
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prairie Dawn is very bitter from putting on all those plays on Sesame Street and never really succeeding in show business
Wink

Has anyone heard from Deco is the past few days? He's gone kind of quiet on me (which is okay since Bert is in hiding).

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's gone quiet on me also but coincidently I gave him a nudge about an hour ago. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic