SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass check bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo- good work fella!!

I think I'm about to be sacked by Bunzl Textiles ( apparently Mr Gomer does not work for them!! Very Happy )

Quote:
Let me let you know this if you cannot stop the transaction from the bank you will be SACKED the fund is not a problem is just your way of working that matters to us.I have your sack letter already types, am just about to mail it to you went i saw your mail.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Time to introduce your barrister to sue for wrongful dismissal and breach of contract. Twisted Evil Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone receives instructions from any of their check lads to send the westy to "Charles Mensah" in Rhode Island, I need those checks to be forwarded to the USPIS. If you don't have the checks, I can still use the emails (with complete headers of course)

Please PM me and I will send details...

Thanks

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think he is on to me ?

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^This lad is probably being baited by one or several other people on this thread and is a little cautious. Who is he?

I would send him any old crappy personal details and administer a mild slap regarding the interpol paranoia.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This weeks sheaf of check lads!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Enjoy!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks for that mm.

Latest ASEM from new character addy just sent. Only a couple bounced so far.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a lad wishing me a happy vacation Wink

Quote:
You must be very stupid to have made such claim, told you am the CEO and someone else contact you saying he his the chirman man and you send him the money you where to send to me and all the while he was discussing with you, you never said anything to me. you must be an IMBECILE, you are a debtor and we will file a legal action against you. you will pay my money or you spend the rest of your life in JAIL.

I think a lad in Canada is going to be getting a very irate phone call!

And the next mail from Camira??

Quote:
We don’t know any Mr Gomer and he as never represent. So I think someone as defrauded you. So let me know how you intend refunding our money ASAP.
Very Happy Very Happy

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told this mugu that I deposited his $3900 check last Tuesday, and it should clear the bank today or tomorrow. Yet this gem landed in my inbox today.

Impatient insulting mugu wrote:
Subj: CONTACT WITHIN 24HRS OR ELSE FBI WILL INTERVENE

DEAR REPRESENTATIVE xxxx xxxx

YOU HAVE RECIEVE A PAYMENT ON BEHALF OF OUR COMPANY SINCE LAST WEEK AND YOU REFUSE TO SEND ME MY [ART OF 90% . WHY?

I'M GIVING YOU 24HRS TO LET ME KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE PAYMENT AND IF YOU HAVE THE MTCN# KINDLY, FORWARD IT TO ME WITH EFFECT . FAILURE TO COMPLY WIHT MY INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN 24HRS I PROMISE THAT THE FBI WILL COME AND INVESTIGATE YOU AND YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF THE LAW.

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

REGARDS,

HENRY

Maybe a better baiter would hold back in the face of this, but I just can't resist. I replied:
I wrote:
Why you pathetic piece of shit. I kept you informed every step of the way. I told you when I deposited the check. I told you it would take several days to clear. On Saturday I told you I expected the check to clear on Monday or Tuesday. Tomorrow is Tuesday, so it will probably clear tomorrow. And yet you spew this loathesome venom at me. You dare to threaten me with the wrath of the law.

Go find someone else to abuse, you knuckle dragging scumbag asshole. I will not work for someone who is mentally unstable and emotionally immature.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo

Mr interpol paranoia is this guy here

"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
Closed lad accounts
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

re bounces with email addys

Some anti 419 groups actively close down the lads addys

I now filter all the yahoo addys out, this reduces the bounces
but I guess I miss some of the active addys as well

I got 38 with 2 bounces from this last lot

Closed lad accounts
SimonSais
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tommo

Mr interpol paranoia is this guy here

MARVIC TEXTILE COMPANY UK <[email protected]>

This is the guy that tried to drop me - I issues a mild slap and I got a reply that he would like to proceed - seems to be very cautious.

I am going to straight-bait for a while and not try anything too odd - I think I sent a junk file too soon.
SimonSais
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been informed by two people that cheques are on the way !

One is held up with FedEx and the other is with DHL.
LhardonC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this one check lad dropped me, but after sending him a message that he should hurry the payment, because I have been saving for gambling trip in Dubai and Im leaving in 2 weeks. I told that he should send the check before that trip or I would not work for him. I think it worked, he called me 10 minutes after that email saying new payment is ready to be sent Smile.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can I resist baiting a mugu named W@lter We@lth? After I told him his "courier" collected the money I sent, even though the courier claims he didn't, he provided me with new siggy material.

W@lter We@lth wrote:
I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND AS I KNOW YOU NOW YOU CAN NEVER BE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN IN LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF LIEING AND AS SOON AS I KNOW THE KIND PERSON YOU ARE WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING IN LIFE OK.

I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU BY LIEING TO ME THAT WANT YOU TO BECAME SOMEONE IN LIFE GOD WILL POLISH YOU.

REGARDS

W4TER WE4LTH

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
nyxtel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. Just sent my baits off... looking for a bit of fun here...
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br> I don't think this check lad is very happy with me...

Quote:
AND YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT. - Daniel Mensah
Laughing Laughing

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad does not seem to like my ideas to make him money
maybe we are upsetting the lads

Closed lad accounts
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a pity this mass bait stopped, just got my first paper check in my own po box today , it was fun Razz

Closed lad accounts
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just received a cheque for $187,000
its very good quality with water marks
seems this thread has ended ok
it was fun

Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scambuster3 - You could always start another one... Wink
And put out a call to the n00bs, and teach them a thing or two. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
ATTENTION:
Dear friend,
Good day to you & Calvary greetings , I would like to begin by way of introduction; I am Sir. Carlos Tony Kovan , an Executive Director of Projects, in a multinational firm. Representing the interest of her Majesty The Queen of England .I decided to forward to you this business proposal in anticipation that you may be in position to assist/handle this business with me. I want you to assist me in receiving funds from a company I assisted in their bid for a contract in our firm based on an earlier promise to me.
The company has therefore requested for information from me of who is to receive the promised amount on my behalf and because I am not not allowed by company rules and regulation as in any other company to receive gratification for service rendered officially or operate or own foreign accounts, hence the need for your assistance.
On my own part, all modalities had been worked out in ensuring a smooth transaction .All I want from you is your full name and Address and your company name, you want the check to be issued on and as soon as you indicate you are Interest. The check will be issued in your name of Company name, on accomplishment of this deal you will be entitled to 10% of the total sum.

If this proposal is accepted by you, kindly reach me immediately via e-mail; furnish me with your confidential telephone numbers.As you read, God bless you & your family . Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Sir. Tony Kovan Carlos.
Precious Metal Gold Ltd.
Personal Phone Number: +44-702-409-5854

I'm sure he would love to meet you all.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks IG
email sent to spread the luv

Closed lad accounts
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SB3, why not start a whole fresh thread inviting our newer members in and do it as a bit of a guided tutorial - I found massbaits a very helpful learning tool earlier on and I'm sure others would too.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL thanks for the vote of confidence but there are much more expert check baiters out there than me with the loss of the repository http://www.repository.izone.me.uk/

its a lot harder now to mass check bait

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic