SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Risking all for a £4m email con

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting read.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2008/jun/21/scamsandfraud.consumeraffairs

Quote:
his life has descended into a situation where relationships are threatened, his children have disowned him and his one-time financial comfort blanket has disintegrated.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Four years running, and still going. Sad story.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Watts will not say how much he has paid out, but it is at least £50,000 and could be as much as £200,000. He sold his car for £6,000 - he could have got £14,000 if he had been able to wait. And his luxury home has gone.

Oh goodness, this is so sad. I really don't understand how people can fall for this. I know, I know, lonely, desperate, often seniors... sigh. It's just so sad.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is why we do it. Could be someone you know next.

Warn your friends. warn your family.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They say that a Yorkshireman and his money are not easily parted. I should know, I am one. Sadly, it proved not to be the case in this instance Crying or Very sad

Reading stuff like that just makes me more determined to carry on doing what I do.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic