SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I will have to advice you...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is the instruction given by Dr D3c0 H4rk to my character a 12yr old boy:

Quote:
I got your mail. Western Union Money Transfer is a means of sending and receiving money both in and outside the continent. To use this option, you have to contact any nearby bank to get the explanation. Mind you 18yrs above are allow to send and receive through this means. If you are not up to this standard you then have to look for whom you can trust to help you go to the bank to make the payment. If scared of telling a third party about this loan transaction, i will have to advice you of a word you then have to be useing which you will have an answer to every question that will be coming from any third partner. This word as know to me should be to every one whom you don't need to know about the transfer by telling them that you want to send the fee to your friend who just travelled to Nigeria. Even in the bank this should be your answer to them that you are sending the fee to your friend.

Just go to the nearest bank to you and tell them that you want to send money to your friend
through Western Union Money Transfer or if not found, you can use Money Gram because it serve as the same golden transfer.

I will be awaiting your soonest update mail so as to get the loan transferred to you immediately after the transfer payment to get the loan.

but in Sunday School my teacher says not to tell lies, God does not like it.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there is no level to which they will not stoop, is there?

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Absolutely not and here is the proof (after my character told him he didn't want to lie):

Quote:
I got your mail. As regard to your mail, i want you to know that you are not telling lie you are saying this to get your want. 12yrs old is know as under age to any bank so for this reason you can not make this payment yourself else an above age person will help you get this payment made. If not this way, you might lose the loan. So just do as i told you or you find some one who is above 18yrs to help you go to the bank and make this transfer fee payment so that the loan can be send to you immediately.

You can only get this loan if the charge to get the loan transferred to you is sent to the transferring bank here.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nasty Evil or Very Mad

What does you character want the loan for?

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
LauraSmith55555
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn, they will go to any level wont they.

what is the loan for? you could tell your lad that you have some other friends that can 'help' at sunday school. perhaps we need some more underage scambaiters Razz he wont know what to do lol
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is absolutely disgusting.

Is it any wonder we despise them the way we do. Getting a 12 year old to make a payment by WU - by any standards, that is truly sick.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one deserves a mass bait. What a piece of shit.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with the esteemed Prof on this one; he needs a trip to the wood-shed, where he can be subtly but mercilessly beaten to death. We'll need a few different angles to play (and I know just who to call for the dolla-chop) so he stays in the game.

This guy might not be any different than any other lad, but let's f**k him up just the same.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, send me his address. I have a 11 year old girl who would need a loan, what for, I don't know.

Send me the info and I'll join the fun.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His latest suggestion:
Quote:
Ok. Can you send the fee through postal office?? so that i can send to you my postal address.

For those who want to bait him the addy is:

He goes under the name of Dr Dec0 H4rk but the 12yr old Dunc4n D0enuts baits him as Dr Dec0r H4K slowly moving to Dr Decorate.

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doodle Bug...Dunc4n D0enuts wants $10,000 to buy the motor bike his dad won't allow but as we know the lad doesn't give a f*ck he is only interested in his fee.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i want you to know that you are not telling lie you are saying this to get your want.

There it is. Lad philosophy, in a nutshell. Rolling Eyes

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

send an empty envelope to his postal address, but cut the bottom open and tape it back up.

You can even insert a little note from Mr. Gomer at the post office if you like.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Writeon, can you please post the original format?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Prof. I picked this lad up in "Surplus" and wrote to him saying that my friend on Facebook had recommended him to me. His first reply to me was a short form to complete which I attach, so that you can use it as your intro., if you wish.
Quote:
Hello Dear,

We will release the opportunity of doing business with you and also help to put your financial problems behind you by offering you the loan as you have ask for.

Before we commence on the loan repayment terms and condition(Transfer), we will need you to fill and submit back to us the below form which will qualify you for this loan you are requesting from us.

Your Urgent respond to our mail will determine the seriousness you are having in this loan request. We do work with serious minded customers who are real in need of loan and not time wasters.

BORROWER'S INFORMATION

Your names ................................

Your country................................

City........................................

Zip code...................................

Your address ..............................

Your occupation ..........................

Your marital status ......................

Current Status at place of work.........

Work phone number.......................

Home Phone number.......................

Have you applied for loan before.........

Loan Duration........................

Loan Amount.........................

Give him HELL!!

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Morf......that's a brilliant idea. I might well do that, thanks.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im having some of this. I know that an avalanche of replies to his scam may spook him but I simply must bait this utterly worthless bastard.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Your welcome to give him hell, Smartbomb.

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad Dr D3c0 H4rk has been to the Post Office to enquire about getting his money from me:
Quote:
Hello,

Just back from one postal office and they said it can not be done. As you can see, i am just newly introduce into this method of postal services. All you need to do now is to still find some one who is above 18yrs to help you get this payment made through Western Union Transfer option or Money Gram. Otherwise you will not be able to get this loan. I was told at the postal office that i can only send money through postal but can not receive money through postal means.

So you are advice to find who you know he/she is above 18yrs and can help you go to the bank and make this payment so that you can get the loan from me. This is because with out the fee the loan can not be transferred to you.

Regards hearing from you soonest.

Dr D3c0 H4rk

So the 12yr old Dunc4n D0enut5 replies:

Quote:
Dear Dr Dec0r Hak,

I two has just bean two the PO becouse i have a saving acount their and the nice lady who is a fiend of my mama she say i can sent you a postal order by post so pls sent me youre mailing adress an i can sent you the monie twomorow an then you can transferr me my laon an I can buy my bike.

Dunc4n D0enuts.

In less than an hour the lad replies:

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. As regard i will like you to handover the fund to your mommy's friend which is your nice lady to help you go and make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer Office if really you need this loan by tomorrow. The Postal service here said that i can not receive money from them but i can only send out from their office.

Just do understand me and get this fund turnover to your mommy's friend to help you go to the Western Union Money Transfer's Office.

I will be awaiting the payment information as soon as your nice lady is back from the bank after the payment.

Regards

Dr D3c0 H4rk

Any advice on Duncan's next reply, please?

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple of thoughts here, nothing more....

Quote:
Dear Mugu;

I checked with my local post office, and they certainly do deliver mail right to your country. The postal service here is very safe and reliable. Why won't you give me your address?

Quote:
Dear Mugu;

This may be a problem, since the nearest WU office is over 30 miles from here and I don't have a car. Can you wait a few days while I set up a ride? I knew you'd understand!

Quote:
Dear Mugu;

I went to my bank like you asked, but they do not utilize Western Onion What now?

Quote:
Dear Mugu;

I went to a WU office, but they need more information before they'll send a transfer to another country. Can I have the full address where I'm sending the money? Western needs it to process the payment.

Boy I hope that helps! (catching my breath) if you need anything else, just say the word.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Hurk seems to be getting a whole load of action from kids these days http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140904

He really is the lowest of the low.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Sunshine, thanks for that great link it has given me some inspiration. Where are you now with him?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also tell Mr. Mugu there are some forms he has to fill out before your mommy's friend can send the money Wink

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing this scumbag. Lord N0rris of C0le has applied for £1 Million:

Quote:
Due to my gambling debts I need an urgent loan, the Mafia are going to cut off my inheritance.

I am sure your lad will be sympathetic.

Edit: That was quick, and its only £19,166.67 per month.

The million quid can be sent Western Union which will come as a surprise to my local branch, a newsagent. Laughing

Of course there is the small matter of a £1,022 fee if there is no collateral. hell, he can have the castle as security, or Somerset, though I'm not sure where the deeds are...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took the first piece of OWK's advice (many thanks OWK) listed above:
Quote:
Dear Dr D3c0r H4k,

I check agian with my local postal office were mama's fiend is working, and she say do de-liver male right to your country. She also say very good piont that postal service here is very safe and reliable. So Dr why won't you sent me Ur adress?

Within 15mins I got a reply which is nothing more than emotional blackmail of a 12yr old boy:
Quote:
I got your mail. Why did she not want to help you by going to pay the fund through Western Union Money Transfer Office?????. The reason why i don't want to use postal services option are:

1, They said to me here in my country that i can not receive fund(money) through their services.

2, Their services here in postal office is very slow.

I will only advice you to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer Office or Money Gram if really you need this loan. If your mummy's friend real loves you, she would have help you go and make the payment in the bank as i must tell you that the Bank Transfer services is the fastest means of sending and receiving money(fund) and safer to do business with.

Tell her to help you go to the bank so that the loan can get transferred to you.

He's such a nice chap.............not.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic