SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's batch of angry lads, fresh from the oven.

David James <[email protected]>

Quote:
IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE RATHER THAN WASTING VALUABLE TIME WRITING RUBBISH. TRY PUSHING TRUCKS AT OSHODI OR SOMEHWERE IN AJEGUNLE BECAUSE YOUR ENGLISH TURNS MY STOMACH WHICH MEANS THAT YOU LACK FORMAL EDUCATION OF ANY KIND.

ANIMAL!!!

COCA-COLA COMPANY UK <[email protected]>

Quote:
Broda,

I wonder why you are talking like a mugu

De way wey u dey talk dey be me like say you be spoiler and me self no send any shit to any bastard u hear? so it better we just reconcile because wetin u talk say you don do for Arusi Okija no dey even make me fear because am a full fledged NWA-AFO of ARO-NDIZUOGU so u no fit use ur bick fuckin prick dey harrass ASHAWOOOOOOOO.

U BETTER DENOUNCE OR I WILL FACE U WITHOUT DELAY.

I promise to trace and track you with ur number but that is a long process, the best is in my hands and i need not to burder myself at all, i give u only 7 days to say NO to wetin u say u go do me, otherwise, u MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCIES THEREAFTER.

I BET YOU WITH MY LIFE.

THUNDER-OKOYE

IZUOGU OF IZUOGU.

Ahmad Shakombo <[email protected]> always writes long notes.

Quote:
Had it been that the High BP did not take your father's live most untimely, I could have sent word home about you and aks him why he had to send you to school to study illiteracy, even to compose an ordinary waffi pigean english is a very big problem, from all indications, the same hydrahaded cacphony and advanced inimical rigmenjtalism that killed your un-known parents, has also gotten a very wicked grip on you, but the bigger problem in it is that, you also suffer from nariamanic and poor sqandamanic mentality, m closes friends are the senators and the top Govt Officials both at the federal and state level, I came out with first in international relations from OAU IFE, have you hear that before??? It was becaus of your father's pictures taken by the amnesty international at the orile under bridge where he begs for survival that made the world bank to refuse to pardon the Nigeria's debpt up till today and mostly popularly as monkeys.

I will not place more curses on you because you are already cursed from your mother's womb, you do not even have a sister because your mother is core barren because she defiled herself so badly by fucking her own senior brother, an act that is highly abominable before God and man. I want to give you an opportunity to improve your life if your curse would allow you, I can give you a scolarship to start from nursery school or even kindergatten, so that after that at least you will be able to communicate mayee with good english, those equitorial guinea mayees may not even be in understanding with the pigean english that is the only method communication known by you, even as I am reading your email, it is surprising to find out what has so much coroborated my earlier suspicion that your IP is located at orile Lagos state, in a cyber cafe called Ike Kete Orie cyber cafe. If you gone beyon lagos state, you would have known that there is nothin called central bank of lagos, I give you one profitable advice.

BOW and CALL ME YOUR HIGHNESS OR YOUR MAJESTY and I promise you that I will immediately send you about 300euros to ease your hunger and suffering, if you can do this by this night, then you may possibly get the money before tomorrow after before I leave Haag for Albania for a the closure of a major contract deal with a chinese multinationa for the purpose of extended drainages in central Albania, we are investing over USD$9.9billion Dollars, I am involved in this as the Albanian government can not do without me given the single reason for my past good contractual services rendered to them in earnest.

WHY ARE YOU SHAKING NOW, please hold yourself, I told you that you have not seen anything, how can you see when you have acceoted the poverty in your fathers family and choose to die like your father while writing pigeon english. These are the things we do everyday ok, so it is no big deal, go borrow money, you can go to heart Kanu Heart foundation and claim to be sick, they may give you maybe N3,000 to be able to buy ovation, then from there you can read about the first son of the only surviving senators of the first republic, who contended and won the oil block from Gen T.U. Danjuma, who sponsored Thordore Kanu to the government house in Abia state today, the man who sold the idea of acceptance of Ribadu as the Efcc Chairman to Obasanjo, ask of the sole import franchize owner for the importation hallgen lamps into Nigeria, with I have achieved in life, I could ask God to just allow you see the first N200,000 in your life.

When I return from Albania, I will be in my permanent suit at Hilton Noga hotel Abuja with Puis Anyim whos daughter I am being beeged to accept her hands in marriage, my dear I have come a long way, What I do mostly is equity line of credit, and oil, use the description given to you above and ask about me, you perhaps one of my boys may be mercifull enough to send you to go help clean his Bentley Saloon. Do you know that none of my boy is anthing less than $1million Dollar rich??

Just say "HIS HIGHNESS OR YOUR MAJESTY" THE ALMIGHTY DON CHICH, AND YOUR LIFE MAY IMPROVE A LITTLE, THEN AFTER A THOROUGH DELIVERANCE WITH BENNY HINNS, YOU CAN THEN POSSIBLY TOUCH LIKE N1 MILLION.

If you consider the scholarship promise, let me know, so I could send a message to that woman who you are leaving with, you call her Aunty, but I want to reveal to you that she is your real mother, so go home today be bold and ask her, who your real mother is, she may not be able to tell you who your father is because she may not know the exact one that put the sperm that produced you. that is why I called you bastard. Just ask her politely, please do not beat her, she will tell you the truth.

Do what I said or remain in pennury forver.

HIS HIGHNESS OR HIS MAJESTY,

THE ALMIGHTY DON CHIC

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ devguy

Quote:
UR SISTA FORK ALL DET LORRY DRIVAS IN BENIN! I NO DEY TRUT ABUT U FORKING DOGS AND CHICKENS AT DEY OKIJA SHIRNE U PEPPER SOUP JOINT LOOUS, GO BACK 2 CAFE U YAHOO YAHOO

I see the old pepper soup joint bit is making the rounds again Smile

and some replies today:

Solute Consultancy" <[email protected]
Quote:
RUGGED YOU AYEEEE.

YOU FROM WHICH TENPL

"REV .FR JOHN BELLO" <[email protected]>
Quote:
DAER MUGU,
EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME WILL FOLLOW YOUR FAMILY,AS WELL YOU WILL MEET WITH FEELY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE HARDSHIP WILL BE YOUR PLCAE OF STAY,FROM NOW ON YOUR SO CALLED FATHER WILL LIVEVE TO DIE LIKE A MUGU YOU CALLED ME TODAY AND TAKE NOTE OF THIS THING I SAY TO YOU FROM TO DAY MUGU.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to post while laughing at the death of Adamu's mother. Twisted Evil

"drchingu @ toyota-jp. cn" <[email protected]>

Quote:
IDIOT IT WILL ALL HAPPEN TO YOU FIRST

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Quote:
your father,u fool.u be God
Well thanks, I guess.

Ahmad Shakombo <[email protected]> is one of my favorites.

Quote:
Remember, It is BACK TO SENDER

Go to school, it very important and at most the most essencial thing in a human's life, I do not know how old you are but you can still go to school, if possible adult education or better still night schools which I know they still have some arround your area in Orile.

The only curse I will make out for your family and all your doomed generation is that both finanancially and otherwise, they will all live the life of a vegetable, they will all crawl, and the spiritual mountains that has blocked their ways all these years will double, and the spiritual potholes that has been hidding the light of your respective futures will continue to deepen.

For no reason you started a war with the choosen of the Lord and the apple of his eyes, you will be permanently exonerated from light and darkness will from this moment be your portion till my Lord Jesus comes. For you use your heart to think of death against a life you did not make, it is already returning back to you because the word of my personal saviour says that "Though they may gather but not for me, but as many that will gathe for my sake, they shall fall for my sake" The Lord God gave me a gift of a large heart, and he has never forsaken me. Look at the axe that has been laid against you, you will not only be taken instantly but you will go through untold pains and intensive discomfort, like the witch, you will be suffered not to live, I say "SUFFERED", from the moment you are reading this message, life will begin to elude you, you will begin to see ONLY death and darkness ONLY. You have been permanently nailed to the cross of untimely death and not only that you will die this year as you have wished for christ to die but this very week. I am not mincing words because God has risen to fight my battle, I have just handed over the battle to him and he has never failed me, my angels of assignment are on your trail and you can not hide from them.

Remember you started this against one that God has anointed with His oil of gladness, I never cursed you, I did not know where you come from and started a war you can not finish, the world, the earth and the havens will find reasons to reject you and your entire blooddrunken family and generation. So long as you still match your feet upon this earth, you will continue to swim in the rivers of bitterness till you expire this week.

The land where you come from will reject you for no reason, from now all the dead in your community will be calling you because you are from now due to return to them in torments. The little grace you have seen in your live to be able to rasie coins to go to Cyber cafe at orile to browse, and instead of you to keep your mind straight and do think about your impoverished generation and how you could enhance their future if God bless you, you are busy cursing and saying nonsense to someone who never cursed you or said anything wrong with you.

You know that God is not partial in HIS judgements, His wrathfull judgement is upon you not only for this but for the reason of all other people you have writtent your first email of curse and insult to for no reason at all. The word and phrase "BLESSING" will permanently and forever seize in your family and life even after your death this week.

You will toil all your lives without having anything to show for it, and with no one to help you, you will beg and no one will have the mind to consider you for any kind of help, you wish someone misterious death for no reason, that death will NOT only visit you this week in the most misterious way but in such a way that you will see it coming and know that it is your wish to others that has returned to you. My God can never be baiased.

You do not know what you have done to yourself, for I am like the tree planted by the river-side that never lacks water. I am blessed beyond messures because God found MANY reasons to bless me and my entire family, my parents have been in Christ and have sowed a whole lot of seeds that is un-stopably growing in my life and family today, that is why people like you will never stop answering me on the net when I write, it is only because that I attracted your attention that made you to give me a response, only that your composition of bad english make it even more difficult for me to understand anything you are saying.

Whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap, you have sown curses and continues death in you family and generation and curses and continues death shall you reap forerver, no body will ever be able to lift these curses from you or your family, because you have offended the wrath of the Almighty God by cursing the people he has choosen and blessed, no amount of delivery will be able to set you free, look at what happens to you from now on, it will be worst than what you are presently experiencing. My God no dey sleep.

And so shal it be.

His Majesty, His Highness,

THE ALMIGHTY DON CHICH

<[email protected]>

Quote:
Otu nne! papa mugu like u!

Quote:
fuck you,*DELETED*

<[email protected]>

Quote:
DS FOOL WHO YOU I DON KNOW D MOROFUCKER U ARE?

PLS MIND YOUR FOOLISH TALK,IF YOU WAN UR PA AND MAMA TO DIE QUICK GO GIVE THEM OTAPEPPE SO THAT U WILL KILL THEM QUICK.

U FOOL FORGET ABOUT ALL U DE DO NOW,GO TAKE UR PAPA OR MAMA GO DO MONEY AND EAT AND GO TO HELL.

U BASTARD MONKEY

Lottery Board Uk National <[email protected]>

Quote:
See Broda May i tell smthing non say i dey like to med you na becus of the way u dey write to me i non dey like am see we all dey street dey hussle u as a GMAN know how he dey be 4 street ok look below watin u write to me u dey insult me not just that i know say all those insult non get watin he go do me cus i be God pikin so i am not worried about watin det pain na say u go dey swear 4 me and my family even u go dey call my mum ashawo check out na that kind thing good? if na u see even if u don make billions 4 Gee

ur own na to encourage me non be say i get watin i do check am i am short of words cus i just non know watin i go talk

Abeg if he get any thing wey i do u let me know

see my number here 08058283040

I Greet You Broda Edumanre Go Ear U Pray

I think I will tell him to join the G0mer Boyz.

Johnson Mr Branny <[email protected]>

Quote:
you dont seems to amaze me becos you are a fool and u are paying for the system u are using that is why ur body is paining you idiot

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just one lone reply today friends. With Germany Portugal on the TV in a little bit, I will drop this one here for y'all in the HizzaY~!

toyotaagent" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: HELLO
MUMU YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BARSTERD

These tools sheds never cease to amaze me!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt419kicker --- I think the lad who commented about "Lorry drivas in Benin City" had chopped an old script of yours. Laughing

@all --- I've got some more mad lads Twisted Evil

kelly stan <[email protected]>
Quote:
NA NONSENSE U DEY ENTER SYSTEM DEY DO UR MATE DEY FIND MONEY U SIT DOWN DEY WRITE ME NONSE U GET SENSE AT ALL IF U GET SENSE GIVE UR PHONE NUMBER MAKE I FINISH U FOR PHONE NO DEY MAIL ME AGAIN BARSTARD LIKE U
I guess he wants some more correspondence Very Happy

lile song <[email protected]> also desires further messages from insult baiters
Quote:
I WANT MAKE U KNOW SAY U NO GO FIT SEND ME ANY USELESS MAIL AGAIN COS I DON ADD U AND UR FATHER AND MOTHER TO SPAM SO I NO GO EVER GET ANY MAIL AGAIN FROM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SERVES U RIGHT FOOL UR MATE DEY FIND MONEY U SIT DOWN DEY TYPE USELESS MAIL DEY SEND TO POEPLE MAIL WEY NO GET MEANING USELF READ WETIN U DEY SEND MAKE U SEE WHEATHER THE THING GET MEANING TO UR FAMILY BIG FOOL ASSHOLE

"Steven Meyer" <[email protected]>
Quote:
U have a lot of time to write me rubish.Come make i give you work.Wey go pay you, hungry boy.
Emeka

"Geoffrey"<[email protected]>
Quote:

U WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE TILL THE DAY YOU DIE FOR YOU ARE A 419 HUSTLING AND YOU KEEP INSULTING OTHERS WHO ARE HUSTLING . MAY PORVERTY DWELL IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD FOREVER. AMEN

Robert Hoppkins <[email protected]>
Quote:
make thunder fire u and your generation,so u know the whole story and u still reply.ass wipe

"OFFICE OF YAHOO VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT" <[email protected]>
Quote:
You are a real barstard i have ever seen in my lifeif your a real guy man you would have encourage me very well then coursing your farther not me. i promose you that your money you claim that you have made will finish very soon and you will come back trowing job and you will not get even one cent. and you will not ge help from anybody you son of barstard bitch. Fuck you and furck your mother.

Collins James" <[email protected]>
Quote:
can't u use the little money ur mama manage to send to u from village to sale peanut for holdup than fooling around the internet bastered.

Robert Otello <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU NOR WIZE ATALL ALL WATIN YOU TALK NA YOU NA HE HAPPEN TO.FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PETER AWA <[email protected]>
Quote:
Illiterate, wise guys still attend distance education programmes to better their future while still throwing job. You are the type that spoil this sweet job for educated people like us.
You can't even make a simple correct sentence in english ha ha ha ha . Who knows what nonsences you always write to your so called mugus. That is why I did not find it difficult to stael this particular maga from you.

For your info. He has just paid me and it still does not trip me. I will still collect more from him. Until you go to school and learn how to make correct sentences in english, you will always remail lillte illiterate rat.

After eating this your so called maga as much as I want, I will then forward the whle info. to you for you to cry.

IDIOT

FEDEX COURIER" <[email protected]>
Quote:
all this omo nna
,try make u go school small,so that your maye no go run for u.

BASTARD MONKEY.

"PASTOR TONY AKA" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: Re: na client just sent westie payment ooooo
my brother.. we are not figthing.. please. if u want to help me pls do.. and stop abusing me.. na hustle we de hustle.. here.. nnabuihe 07034733770... make i work give u replies and work out money.. and we shear... ok?

ADM LOTTO CANADA <[email protected]>
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA IF YOU TRY ME I WILL BLOCK THIS UR BOX FOOL. U ARE JUST A BIGGNNER MUMU U DON'T EVEN HAVE MAMA.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's worth publishing even one message when it's from this guy, he just won't stop.

Ahmad Shakombo <[email protected]>

Quote:
Your CURSE has just been TRIPPLED, your perjury, penury, poverty, shame, near success syndrome, lack and the untimely death of every member of your househouse has been TRIPPLED.

The word of my God Almighty says that "Those who kill by the sword shall die by the Sword" and so also those who kill by the gun shall die by the gun nussles, I never wanted to declare the mandate of how you were going to die, I asked God to allow you to choose and now it has just been confirmed by you that it will be by the GUN, and so also your generation, the tray bullet of all your friends and all your enemies will never seize to hunt you people from today. Once again I am blessed above poverty and lifted beyond curses.

From this munite, the spirit of vagabondcy has been assigned to your trail, you and you family will remain vagabonds until you all die in the order as has been released earlier.

The most powerfull veil and cloth of repraoch has been clothed on you and it has come to stay, your present friends will reject and abandone you and you can NEVER EVER make any friend any more because from now on you will begin to smell, and smell and stink and stink. Even your character will begin to change to the hating of veryone that passes you, AN IT WILL HONESTLY BE SO. REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS WAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY, FOR NO JUST CAUSE YOU BEGAN TO CURSE HIS BLESSED AND ANOINTED ONE, SO THESE ABOVE CURSES AND THE ONES EARLIER STAMPED AND APPROVED BY HEAVEN AND EARTH HAS FOUND EVERY REASONS TO AFFECT YOU BEYOND MEASURES BECAUSE HE SAY "VENGEANCE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD OF HOST" IF I HAD CURSED YOU BEFORE YOU CURSED ME, THEN LET IT BE LIFTED BUT IF NOT, I STAND TODAY UNDER THIS SUN AND DECLARE IT BEYON ALL WORDS AND REVOCATION THAT THESE MENTIONED CURSES MUST SURELY FINE THEIR WAYS INTO YOUR LIFE(S).

IT IS UNFORTUNATE YOU NEVER REASON VERY WELL BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO CURSE WHO YOU KNOW NOT, , IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU HAVE CHOOSEN TO TERMINATE YOU LIFE, DESTINY AND FUTURE IN THIS WAY. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY MORE BUT, IF IT IS RIGHT WAHT DID FROM THE FIRST INSTANCE WAS RIGHT, THEN LET THE CURSES BE LIFTED, IF NOT, I TELL YOU, YOU ARE A GONER FOR EVER.

I HAVE NOT BEEN SO UPSET AND HONESTLY SOMETHING DEEP AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE IS COMING YOUR WAY, I HAVE PLACED THIS JUDGEMENT BEFORE GOD, HE HAS NEVER BEEN PARTIAL. IF YOU HAVE NEVER SENT FORMAT TO ANYONE BEFORE THEN LET THE CURSES BE LIFTED BUT IF YOU HAVE SENT IT TO PEOPLE BEFORE, AND RECEIVED ONE FROM SOMEONE AND DECIDED THAT THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO WAS TO BEGIN TO CURSE THE PERSON AND HIS FAMILY, EHH I TRULLY TRULLY PITY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. NO CURSE HERE WILL MISS ITS ROAD TO YOUR LIFE. THE DEED IS CAST AND THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.

ONCE MORE REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE THE WHO CURSED ME FIRST FOR NO REASON YOU CURSED GOD'S BLESSED AND ANOITED ONE, IT IS STAMPED, SEALED, ENDORSED AND DELIVERED AND THE AGRIEVED HEAVENLY ANGELS HAS BEEN RELEASE ON THE ASSIGNED TO SEE THAT NO STONE STONE IS LEFT UNTURNED IN THE EXECUTION AND DISCEMINATION OF THESE CURSED TOTALLY.

THE GUN SHOT YOU WISH OTHERS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU FROM TODAY. I NEVER CURSED YOU, YOU FIRST CURSED ME. NO ESCAPE FOR YOU.

AND SO SHALL IT BE?

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed this one... especially the WU details. Smile
Is this from a baiter? Goodluck Adams seems to good to be a lad.

Rev. Goodluck Adams <[email protected]>

Quote:
WETIN DEY MUGU?

WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAFÉ N GO CHECK BOX.WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW. U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS BE FULL N DEY FULL OF SHIT. YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE?

U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE.

SEND MY REGARD TOO U OSU FAMILY, OKEY? UR MOMA TOTO DEY SMELL PASS DOG WEY DON DIE 4 2 YEARS. DE SMELL OF UR MOTHER TOTO MAKE U MAD MAN. PLEASE ADVICE HER TO STOP FUKING DEM LORY DRIVERS UNDER BRIDGE ON ALLEN. U GO DRINK NA SO SO WATER FROM U MOMA PUSY, OKEY? I SE UR JUNIAR SISTAR TRY TO DO ASHAWO WORK, BUT SHE NO FIT TO CARRY NA JOB COS HER TOTO DEY SMEL LIK DUCK FOUL EGG WEY DON ROT 4 50 DAYS.

NA PEPOLE WHO DIE AT OKEAFA CANAL B BETTER THAN U GENERATION. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN.

U MTCN FROM NOW FORTH
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NAME : SAMLL BOI MUGU HE GOAT
ADDRESS: IN STRET IN FESTAC BEGGIN
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FOR BLOW JOB
AND ANSWER: 2 NARIA
CONTROL NUMBER: U MOMA STINKING TOTO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION. . NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL. . I DEY FIND U I COME CUT U NECK CARRY DO RITUALS MAKE MUGUS PAY

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's one of Devguy's scripts. Lads seem to like to recycle them, can ya blame them? Laughing

Ahmad Shakombo <[email protected]> is unstoppable.

Quote:
Your future has been terminated, you are are now an empty and vacumed person.

The information got about you is that your date have been finally decided. You shall break your leg first and after that all your assigned curses will start, you have dared God Almighty and that is the prize you must pay.

IT IS IRREVERSIBLE. THE AGENTS ASSIGNED TO MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR YOU ARE STILL IN MEETING

FASHIONING OUT HOW BEST TO DO IT SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE
SUFFERING IT BECAUSE YOU TOUCHED THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYES.
WAIT AND SEE.

AND SO SHALL IT BE. SO SHALL IT BE AND SO SHALL IT, AMEN.

It would be great if he could track down the phone number I attach to all my mails. If he's mad enough, he will and it would lead right to the lad who is spoofing my mail. Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Archer --- sorry about that, I'm Goodluck Adams. You have a PM.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BROS I HAIL MORE GUYS DON LAND IN MY BOX oooo

[email protected]

Quote:

U fairy Your father..U die and rot in hell..u shall surly fall in the pit u have dug with your hands..

[email protected] I hit a nerve with this mugu he sent me two replys. Laughing

Quote:
Maga for life mumu hw u dey na? E don tey oooo

U don taya???????

Anyway, hw hussling na? U don taya to fool urself???

[email protected]

Quote:

Now i know that you are a very big mugu. If you had spent your time working hard and reasoning how to convince clients it would have paid you well, but instead you waste your precious time watching mojo and sending fucked up emails to people.

Brother, time no dey to waste. If really you are a busy man who has made so much money, you wouldn't have that time to be constructing such abusive mails to people. And even abusing people you do not know from Adams.

It is really a shame that such people like you have been given the opportunity to use the computers. Na typewriter dem suppose give you make u dey use warm dat ur strong fingers.

Wake up ma friend. Make money and touch the lives of others. But if u keep wasting your time, sending such fucked up mails to people, then u'll be fucked for life.

If you need tools, ask and it shall be given unto you.

Cheers

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNKER, Rolling Eyes A FOOL YOU ARE BARSTERD

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CALVARY GREETINGS! NA LADS DON VEX OOO!!!! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST N REMAIN BLESSED!

FEDEX EXPRESS <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: 4RUM MEGA (J)

Y YOU DEY INSULT ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
my bross no condition is pamanent u are my bross in igbo, and i an igbo man

thank

louis d

Joe Harrison Joe Harrison <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: MUMU
THE DRINK AND BISKIT WAY THEM EAT THE DAY THEM BORN YOU NA THE WORRY YOU.THEY THINK SAY NA BETTER PIKIL THEM BORN NOR NO SAY NA MU MU NA THEM BORN............

Dr Stan Crowly <[email protected]>
Quote:
Thanks for your compliment bro, anyway i unerstand every but i want make you knw say no be my fault and i go like be like you u knw?

Anyway bro i want make u knw say nijja no get jobs thats why men dey do these things way dem dey do so like me, make u no blame me man no my fault. But if u get job for me so that i go be like u i go haapy well... I knw say u be g like me so no need al this one way u dey insult me so. But anyhow i no go think am cos na from the same way u dey get your bar!!!!!!!!1

Thanks as i await to hear from you soon.

Smith.

Serena Wong <[email protected]>
Quote:
na your papa mama and your family you dey curse so idiot

Payment Center <[email protected]>
Quote:

I hope na d same thing we dey do why you dey cause me remember when you point one hand at me 4 of the other dey point at you whatever you pray to me shall always come back to you AMEN.

Mr Jim Ovia <[email protected]>
Quote:
U BE MUFU

"ray walter" <[email protected]>
Quote:
see u no get sense that that you friend dey fork your wife so, see you maga your wife go go out she go come give you the same toto way every body don fork and u go de happy.u no de shame your mama way dem count say e de fly abi na lie nor be lie you no that you mama toto when de smell like dry otorothat your hormmer na river na im you go take am enter my boy just say amen may amadiorha strike you am=nd you farmily

may coffin will continue to rain in your family. i confirm that from today poverty will rest in your house , in your family and in your ways through out your life anofia, awumerije

ogunizide will kill you , ayelala will rest in your chest to night dont worry
i will use unripe plantain to disvirgin or redisvirgin your f- kidshow about i can wait to see dem screaming

get fulk off you maga

UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION - UK <[email protected]>
Quote:
u be monkey BUSH MAN

If you don't ever see me post on Eater again, you know why. I'm in deep shit with roy law <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER $5000. YOU THIS FUCKING OLE...

antt:

I MOST TELL YOU THAT I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR BASTARD MAIL FROM ASHOOL LIKE YOU. YOU ARE JUST FULL OF SHIT. YOUR LIFE IS ALL ON COMPUTER. YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED TO CARE FOR YOUR FUTURE. IF YOU STAY ON THIS.. MEN YOU WILL DIE WITHOUT ANY LEGACY.

TRY TO GO SCHOOL. AM AN EDUCATED FOLLOW AND AS YOU CAN SEE I WILL FINISH MY MASTER FROM UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA. AND WHERE I HAVE BEEN TO IN LIFE EVEN YOUR GENERATION TO COME WILL NEVER AND SHALL NEVER BE THERE FOR EVER AND EVER, BECUASE YOU DONT HAVE PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE. ALL YOUR MAIL HAS NO SINGLE CORRECT ENGLISH .

IF YOU SEE MY IN PERSON YOU WILL DIE OR POLISH MY SHOE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... IF YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT AM CONTROLING IN LIFE.. I SUE YOU WILL NOT BE ON COMPUTER AND SCAM HUMAN LIKE YOU.

CAN YOU IDENTIFY YOUR SELF.. AM NUMBER ONE BLUE BOY FOR SOUTH AFRICA UNIVERSITY AND NUMBER ONE FROM LASU. DONT PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE.. BECUASE YOU ARE NOT SAFE AND YOU OWN ME ONLY ONE BULLET AND I WILL WAST YOUR FUCKING LIFE FOR NOTHING.... KEEP AWAY DANGAER ZONE.. EYE WILL CUT OFF YOU HEAD JUST LIKE THE HEAD DROP IN LASPOTECH SOME MONTHS AGO.. JUST WAIT AND SEE MORE OF IT...

YOU FAMILY WILL DIE OF PLAN CRASH AND HIV, TB,ACCIDENT, AND YOU WILL END UP FUCKING YOU MOTHER AND SHE WILL HAVE A BABY FOR YOU. DO YOU LIKE THAT WAY OR YOU WANT YOUR HEAD IN YOUR HAND.

KEEP AWAY AND DONT PLAY WITH ME OR YOUR LIFE... CAN YOU TELL ME THE MEANING OF BARRISTER YOU CALL YOUR FUCKING SELF.

"Mr.Mark Anthony" <[email protected]>
Quote:
WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF.JOBLESS IS THE WORST SICKNESS IN LIFE.WITHOUT BEING TOLD.YOU NEVER MAKE ANY MONEY IN LIFE.

OKADA TO OKADA.

JUST CONTINUE.AND YOU WILL END UP LIKE THAT,OTHERS ARE BUSY DOING SOMETHING ASKING GOD FOR FAVOUR,AND YOU ARE BUSY WRTTING USELESS THINGS THAT WILL KEEP YOU FAR FROM THE BLESSINGS OF GOD.

YOU FORGET THAT IN ANYTHING ONE DOES IN LIFE TO SUCEED IS BY GRACE OF GOD.

SO YOU BETTER STOP THIS USELESS TALKS AND LOOK UP TO GOD TO HELP YOUR POOR FAMILY.

IF YOU ARE IN FESTAC ASK PEOPLE ABOUT ME OKAY.

I AM OSCAR NNEWI

Telex Wire <[email protected]>
Quote:
HI BOY

YOU HAVE TO RESPECT PEOPLE U MEET ON THE NET B/C U DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO IN LAGOS.

TILL JESUS COME U AND YOUR FAMILY IS COMPLETE ILLITERATE AND THAT IS YOUR PROBLME, LET ME MAKE IT OPNE TO YOU, I WILL TRACE U B/C OF THE INSULT.

Credit Clearing House <[email protected]>
Quote:
This useless poor man, wetin dey pain u?

U sound like one yeye OWERRI man wey dem dey call LARRY 1, LARRY 2, LARRY 3
I no blame u. Baaaaaaaaaastard. FOKE ur ASS

bin hashim <[email protected]>
Quote:
na ogun go kill ur papa and mama, foolish boy, mumu

Mrs Beatrice Williams <[email protected]>
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
NA THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA TOTO YOU MAYE ALIAS MUGU
NA THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA TOTO YOU MAYE ALIAS MUGU

I wish to caution readers not to contact [email protected]. He can kill people who contact his box Shocked
Quote:
NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR GENARATION,NA ONLY GOD GO PUNISH YOUR GENARATION YOU IDIOT NA FOR THAT PLACE YOU DIE ROUTING.

YOU DONT HAVE MOTHER THATS THE REASON WHY U CAN INSULT SOME ONE MOTHER IS NOT YOUR FULT IS LACK OF HOME TRANING AND OVER POVERTY NA HIM DEY WORRY YOU.

YOU BE MUMU AND E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR GENARATION.MAD DOG LIKE YOU.EKWENSU PIKIN THATS WHAT YOU ARE
SEE MAKE I TELL YOU IF YOU TRY WRITE FOR THIS BOX AGAIN U GO DIE FOR NOTHINGYOU BIG FOOL BIG HEAD LIKE BONGA FISH.NO WOMAN GO EVER ACCEPT YOU FOR THIS WORLD AND NA SPARM GO KILL YOU UNTILL YOU DIE.ANIMAL GOAT.

HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU AND MAKE MOTOR JAM YOU AND KILL YOU INSTANTLY.DRUNKER LIKE YOU.AMIBOR.IF YOU HAVE MOTHER GO AND ASK HER WHO IS YOUR FATHER BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE FATHER.YOU ARE A BASTERD SON OF A BITCH.
He did give us some lovely script material --- Thanks Very Happy

"Richard Raynor" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Who get mama and know the value no dey cause another person mama I dont have anything to tell you. Wetin I do you If I send you email and you no wan respond you go rest you come carry mouth dey cause I leave you leave your destiny.

"Live Bank Of Africa Plc" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Attention my boy.

I can see you have nothing doing, because if you have you will not be sending me this bulshit.

Further more, i wish to inform you that i am a hosula like you and i want you to belive with me that you can not step where i place my fit. It's true i dont know you but from today i call you my enemy and because it's writen in the bible that God has prepare a table before me in the present of my enemy like you and anoint my head with oil and my cup run over. right from today, by the power in thy word of God Almight, I use your Head as a ladder to my prosperity.

Again remenber that God told me in the bible that he will cuse dose that cuse me and because you like cusing, may the garment of cuse be uppen your life. AMEN and AMEN.

Johnson Fidel <[email protected]>
Quote:
419 na Game nor be thief, aleast stupid man like you suppose know, As a lawyer do you not denfend a client even when u know he is guilty? ( that is if you're a true lawyer) fool like you, How many case have u won, since u joined the bar? Bastard child like you. Is this how u're suppose to advice me? don't you know that advicing me like this will accelerate my spirit to do this job the more, Please be professional, cos i wonder how u advice your client xpecialy those u take u as their family attorney. To tell u the truth i dont think u are a lawyer i feel u are one among thousands who have been Hacked or dealt with by fraud stars

"Marina A. Litvinenko" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: Biggest full

I strongly believe say u be coorect maga, because common pigin english wey u dey write no correct talk less of correct english... Correct guy man .. no dey yan the wey you talk so... wetin concern me n you if you get money... correct guy man no dey boost ok na dem keep secret pass,,,, so get away with your paper tiger coins you think say you get... Biggest full....

Patricia Ettah <[email protected]>
Quote:
Your pigin english sounds like those from A. J city, Lagos. I am quite sure you are one of them. Piont of correction monkey, you are not only a fool but a complete one. That's all I have for you.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmad Shakombo <[email protected]> can't quit me.

Quote:
It is sounding very loud, the cries and tears of mass burial in your family, no one will even be there to burry them and you, it has all been arranged, take it or leave it but there is no going back, it written and so shall it be, no matter what you do, blood is already shedded in your family, tears will never seaize there, growning and yelling in sorrows is the order of the day, yuou father will loose your mother and your mother will loose her daughter, your brothers will have no succur, endearance will turn to hastiness in your entire generation, peace has been replaced by dicomfort, the earth is weeping in hate for you all, it will be forever the songs of death, it will never seize.

May heaven and earth hear this and execute it to the last letter.

REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS WAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY WHEN YOU BEGAN TO CURSE
HIS BLESSES AND ANOINTED ONE FOR NO JUST REASON. HE SAY "VENGEANCE IS MINE
SAYS THE LORD OF HOST" YOUR LIFE HAS ALREADY BEEN BENDED, IF YOU ARE STILL
SEEING, IT IS BECAUSE THE AGENTS ASSIGNED TO MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR YOU ARE
STILL IN MEETIING FASHIONING OUT HOW BEST TO DO IT SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW
THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING IT BECAUSE YOU TOUCHED THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYES.

WAIT AND SEE.

AND SO SHALL IT BE. SO SHALL IT BE AND SO SHALL IT, AMEN.

Infor Elotterywins <[email protected]> wants more mail.

Quote:
i can see when dog fuck ur mother
son of bech

fred chatters <[email protected]>

Quote:
my papa tell me say you first taste soup wey you cook.

you go fist taste wetin you write me.

bin hashim <[email protected]>

Quote:
guy why u dey, u not be guy , why u do like say u be naija boy ,u nown as everything be why u dey insult me like this, u suppose write me say make we work together, no be say u go dey abuse me he nor pure na,na oibo na we want kill nor be we we, hope you hear u suppose act as a matured guy,

One guy who had no email address shown:

Quote:
GUY HOW FAR,
MY MAN AM VERY SURE THERE IS A MISTAKE SOME WHERE.THIS IS THE SECOND TIME AM RECIEVING THIS SHIT FROM YOU.PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND THIS TO ME AGAIN PLEASE.AM REALLY SURE THERE IS MIX UP HERE.AM SURE WHO YOU THINK I AM IS NOT WHO I AM PLEASE.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO WITHDRAWAL ALL THESE NONSENSE AND CHECK VERY WELL WHO ALL THESE THINGS ARE MEANT FOR OK.I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE.

THANKS MAN.

paul wilson <[email protected]>

Quote:
na me go kill u my self

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Watson Hugh Gordon <[email protected]>
Quote:

osuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fire ur misrable family.u no even get money, come abuja come flirt with me.
i no dey roll with poor cow like u.

Martins Jones <[email protected]>
Quote:
WHO ARE U? WHAT DID I DO 4 U THAT U SENT ME THIS KIND OF MAIL? WELL ALL THINGS THAT U SENT BELONGS TO UR GENERATIONS FROM HEAD TO TOE,I PHOTO COPY YOU.INSTEAD OF YOU TO TELL ME WHATZ UP YOU ARE SENDING ME SHIT.

Chiro Hashicontract <[email protected]>
Quote:
GUY U CALL SELF GUY MAN & U DEY WRITE THIS?NA YOUR MAMA TOTO YOU DEY TALK THIS TO,IDIOT GOAT.IF BETTER GUY MAN GET MAIL FROM GUY HE GO LIVE AM BUT U BE CHILD.
HOW MUCH U DONE COLLECT FOR GUY.SACK.

NA DON .FOR U.K BE THIS .

Hudson John <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: osu boy
na your papa and mama THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW.
fool

"Ngozichukwuka Obioma" <[email protected]>
Quote:
I NO BLAME YOU OK. NA ONLY OGUN NA HIM GO KILL YOU, AND I AM NOT SURE YOU HAVE A MOTHER

Don't mess with, "Dr. Patrick Aziza" <[email protected]>, he's a hitman you know Wink
Quote:
BASTERED WAY CLAIM TO BE A BIG BOI GUYMAN OLE,THIEF...

WAITING YOU DON GET WAY PEOPLE NEVER GET, AND YOU U SAY U PASS EVERYBODY GIVE ME YOUR LOCATION MAKE I COME SHUT YOU GUN FOR HEAD, DONT PLAY WITH hitman, make i know make you bad over nigh....You get time........to waist BIG FULLLLLL. MUMU BETTER PASS YOU.

YOU BE SMALL BOY, WAY GET ENOUGH TIME FOR RUBISH.

WRIGHT REEVES <[email protected]> is an idiot
Quote:
Subject: PLS THIS IS THE INFORMATION FOR CLAIMS
you know wetin since he be say u still dey do guy it therefore means say na u be d real DOGG
COS U just still show me say na big FOOLLLLL they tell person say him na fool cos u be big doggggggg ndu mama clitoris just dey under my leg npow i just dey match am dey pass make u see hw ur mama clitoris don long reach u mga clitoris be like house dick.na ur father na be d rel maga and him go shoot him self after u read the letter finsh GBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

badu more <[email protected]> send a great script, just cut and paste Very Happy
Quote:
Mumu like you...see the way you dey type like fool. People like you them dey work for come and Travel.You dey Niger dey beg you no go open your ey make you relocate fast.people they talk of better place na Festac you dey talk about fool like you.you Igbo man when blind...well i go call you mugu when tune to guy man.fool.Goat like you. Ask any body you know.tell am make about Activity 1 that na me for the whole Ghana or sak guy for Festac there make i call name for you make you see men when go come carry you out of your wood. Man you be mugu because na dackness you and your gernration go die put even light to take fine rode Una no go see for life.because Una blind. your mama Toto na Fax for the ful festac. because i go tell Jerry make he look for you any dey and any time...work when you go work you dey they do busy body why you no fit do your own fool.i shame for any body when pay you $1 because na beg you go beg till you die for Festac. make God help you make you collect.you when dey cafe they find money you dey follow me when do made they talk.you be fool...just give me your number make i call you because i am so proud to give my number to you give me your own make you see how i go work you come out till hand go hold you. Mumu.
na Una they kill the Internet soo...ekpa.fool mumu.

"calvary mission" <[email protected]>
Quote:
My dear big boy,

So you could find time on the internet to write this piss of shit. From the way you wrote, I do not need anyone to tell me where you belong in the society.

What did you call your profession scaming, that makes you the greatest fool on earth. Many great men in Nigeria today raised little money from this game and quit because they had greater vision. Now they are all great men in our country.

You said you have made money. But I can tell you how much you worth from the mail that you wrote. You are nothing but a wretched fool. You are in a state of great hardship, deprivation, and hopelessness and arousing sympathy in others. The wealth of a man is being determined by what he has on the inside and not outside.

Are you of the likes of Wole Soyinka, Chinue Achebe, Gani Fawehinmi and a whole lot of others who are respected not because of their money, but because of their wisdom.

Do you know the worth of these men in your country? Jimoh Ibrahim - Nicon group,Aliko Dangote
Femi Otedola- zenon oil Wale Babalakin- bi-coutney, Cicilia ibru- Oceanic bank
Jim ovia- zenith bank, Tony Elemelu- Uba, Ladi Balogun- Fcmb, Shehu Dantata- Dantata group
Fola Adeola, kubianga michael udofia, Michael Adenuga and others.

So what is your vision in life lagos big boy? Have you ever had a business meeting with some top managers in your life? What do you go to V.I to do? Shop at Silverbird or Shoprite? and go back to do big boy in your street as a yahoo boy? Who is your girl friend? what is his father's name? Because you are fucking sales's girls and some poor students who are looking for N2,000 for transport that makes you a big boy.

As for me, I have a project that worth N65 million which will be completed by next month. My bank is doing that for me and guess waht, I should be making N5million a month when we get started. I was able to concieve these idea because I am a graduate.

Lagos big boy, you can start from somewhere, go back and complete your GCE papers and try very hard to buy yourself to Unilag of Uniben not Lasu because it will not make a difference.

You need to be a graduate to start this real life otherwise you are finished in life. But I can help you in my little way if you wished.

By the way, never you make the mistake of visiting a native doctor for any reason. Allways rely on God for your prosperity.

Infor Elotterywins <[email protected]>
Quote:
Fuck ur mother asshole
bitch like u go to hell

David Fisher <[email protected]>
Quote:
I JUST SEE AM SAY U NO GET SENSE,U BE REAL LAGOS AGBORO U GET TIME,FACE UR WRK MAKE I FACE MY OWN,NA 419 UR MATE TAKE DEY MAKE MOUTH ABI?U NO KNO WETIN U WANT FOR LIFE I TOO BIG PASS U,I NO GET TIME TO DEY FOLLOW U TALK NONSENSE.ENJOY UR MONEY WIT UR UR FAMILY CAUSE U GO SOON DIE CBN GOVERNOR!OLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SHANGHAI JC MANDARIN" <[email protected]>
Quote:
FINALLY. WHO COME BE THE MUGU,U NO GET WORK NA TO REPLY MAIL WEY NO CONCERN YOU.
U BE HEAVY OKON.

GET OUT.

"barr jerry ponder" <[email protected]>
Quote:
SMALL MAN, MAKE I TELL YOU. YOU BE THE HIGHEST MUMU WEY I DON SEE FOR LIFE. YOU BE GUY MAN AND YOU DEY INSULT ANOTHER GUY MAN. I DON'T BLAME YOU, NA MY BOY'S WEY GO SEND EMAIL TO YOU I GO BLAME BECAUSE WHAT CAN THEY POSSIBLY GET FROM OWU MAN LIKE YOU. I WISH YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, IF ONLY YOU KNOW, WHO WOULD HAVE APOLOGIZED. I WOULD HAVE CURSED YOU BUT I DECIDED TO FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE IT WILL NOT PROFIT ME THAT HAVE MADE IT TO CURSE SOMEONE THAT IS STILL HUSTLING. MAY YOU RECEIVE MONEY SHA. BUT YOU WILL REMAIN FOOLISH THROUGH OUT THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. ODE. IKENSI

Tnt Courier Service <[email protected]>
Quote:
Oboy na only God know where you for go school because your english is too bad, make you try learn how to write because as i dey read your dead mail i suprise say people like you stll dey dis life you too dead,

man make u go boil beans, as i dey reason you ehen you nor get 1naria and you fit be robber make u wise oh smally,

open your eyes be for you to reply my mail you be real maye because na only mugu dey reply mail like you just did.

fooooooooooooool

globaltrustcompanyoffice <[email protected]>
Quote:
NA THE SOME TO YOU YOUR MAMA TOTO WILL GUM VERY SOON

[email protected] esq" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: IGBO MUGU

igbo boy like you way no get brain am the biggest in benin,My guy enter ALABA.na there you father and your family igbo people de so man get lost.

EYIE MAN NA IM I BE.NO LET ME RUN SPIRIT TRACE AND GET YOU DOWN FOOL.

David Mclaren <[email protected]>
Quote:
Ogun Ogbera gbi iyue,Your mama na im be ashawo and any where you dey make the almighty gogo punish you that festac wey you dey u for show your face for shrine make i show you how you r mama take suck ass for your upkeep and your dad na errand boy for our hk, i resemble who dey give loan see am d next time u send this rubbish i make sure say you eat shit you bloody beggar, Dirty Festac pig, the day when i go catsh you i go make sure say i blind one of that your eye, And i go hack your Box after i don kill am this night.Fuck Ur mama well snitch. You go school self see ur english very bad try and read your books so ur mama after una fuck finish go by you biscuit and milk.Remember go check who fuck ur mama last so u go know your real father or wether you b ja jat pikin.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Allen Gooding ( [email protected] ) is the most sluggish of my insult respondents ever!

Original insult bait sent April 19... response received June 9 was the rather pathetic:

"i will piss on your bitch ass mother"

Now there are a couple of ways that can be interpreted, is he speaking about my mother, or is he calling me "mother" as an insult?

Anywho, I might take a couple of months before I send him my response. Wink

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ted:

I think you ought to entertain into how your characters mother might enjoy that kind of activity. Shocked

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah.... it is nice to be loved.

info. Clerical <[email protected]>

Quote:
USMAN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF,I THINK YOU ARE A BASTARD,FROM EVERY INDICATION YOU PROVE IT,AM SORRY FOR YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOST TO THEM,I HOPE YOU FOUND OUT VERY SOON THAT YOU ARE A FULL.

YOU CLAIM TO BE A GUY YET YOU CAN NOT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH.GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL YOU POWDER PUFF.

I WOULD NOT CURSED EITHER YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW THEM BUT FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR POOR PARENT I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR IGNORANT, I PRAY YOU GET SOME MONEY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL..

Johnson Godswill <[email protected]>
Quote:

MR. USAMAN BELLO,

VERY SOON YOU WILL BE HANG LIKE UR BROTHER Osama Bin Laden

David Nelson <[email protected]>

Quote:
your father lap you they mad you inbesile, look how you they make fool of your self. your family no go ever see light even though say he don see b4 the light go off, my mama wen you they talk self don die tay so if na your babe your babe you go see fuck fuck bcos you they go meet am for grave since he be say na you they fuck i bet you and as you fit remember me of my late mother na so her spirit go look for you and trace and gum you till death sha be you won fuck who don die you go see fuck fuck and as i they i don already swear for you.... my mama spirit and the TOTO wen you say you love go follow you. i bet you this time from the very first day wen you go read this massge she go come visit you, as he be say you know they no who you they talk to so this na lesson for you.............OMASHE....OH

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY BRODAS I DONE HAMMER NEW FORM ON LADS AND HAVE SEVERAL ON BILL, OOO!!!

"www.AeroFly. World Wide Loans" <[email protected]>

Quote:
you are a fool and a dog. you are just to local to know wath computer is, ur father is a dog

"Cabinet d Avocat" <[email protected]>
Quote:
HELLO MR MGBADA.
SHINE UR EYE AND KNOW WETIN U GO THERE 4. MAKE U NO DEY TALK LIKE MAGA.

"michael brown" <[email protected]>
Quote:
BIG FOOL YOU DONT EVEN NO HOW TO SPELL NAIRA...................BORN BARSTARD, YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE......................

"Macbet Johnson" <[email protected]>
Quote:

ATTENTION.
I WANT TO CORRECT ONE GOOD IMPRESSION HERE, I AM NOT GOOD IN CONVINCING A BIG FOOLS LIKE YOU.

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU FROM HAIR TO TOOLS WHAT I SEE IS A DIRECT DESCENDANT OF A CHIMPAZEL A BABOON AND DATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE.FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU BETTER JOIN THIS TREP AND MAKE A MUCH MONEY BEFORE U DIE AT DAT SO CALLED FESTAC TOWN WHICH IS LIKE LONDON TO YOUR REASONING.

HELLO MR PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF FESTAC TOWN PLS
YOU BETTER PISS OOF IN YOUR TRAUSERS AND DIE OFF IN A GURTTER OK
YOUR GOLD DIGGER.
BEAST OF NO GENDER.
I WOULD NEVER INSALT UR PARENTS WHILE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE PARENTS.
YOU DO NOT KNOW THE VALUES OF HAVING A GOOD AND CARING PARENTS.YOU MAMMALS.

"Steve Chambers" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Dear Barrister Ehu,

You don't want to mind your business and find the Mugu you are finding in Lagos a Poor City. You are such a wretched, impoverished, sizzled by penury stricken God forsaken Pauper. Your parents are already marked dead in the spirit world. You will never see good. The spirit of guymanism will not allow you to collect money from this Job. You are so stupid and if you make-out time to write me back, I will make sure you will be repudiated forever in life.

Fooooooooool!

"Peter Godwin" <[email protected]>
Quote:
INSTEAD WEY YOU GO TALK AS WE GO DEY RUN THINGS TOGETHER YOU COME DEY YAB YOUR FELLOW GUY...NA WAA 4 U OOOO. NO BE SO NA...ABI NA SO?

"Otis Campany" <[email protected]>
Quote:
THANKS DEAR,
BUT MAY GOD SAVE YOU IF YOU ARE NOT A YAHOO GUY ALSO BUT IF YOU ARE AND THE TIME AND THE MIND TO INSAULT ME FEMI,YOU WILL NOT ONLY BUT YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM FROM AGULERI AND IF DOUT ME YOU WILL HAVE MY NUMBERS.

THANKS

"abuga mark" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Hahahahaha Nija why you dey vex now...... i dey look for food ni ooooo why this kind big abuse now??? i tire for your way oooo like say you don get the whole money whey they this life??? abi you be abacha picking .... na over soji dey do you shal and i know say you go still fall mugu for some people ode na him you and your family be..... you think say you sabi talk ???? if i start with you go here ween. stupid Nija boi wey no won progress for him fellow Nija......

"Richard Coleman" <[email protected]>

Quote:
I fucked your mother yesterday and will put my dick inside your little sister's pussy to make her vomit blood like the way vampires suck baby's blood. Your mother will get pregnant for me soonest because I want to have my blood in your family. 12 mid night I will fuck your sister this day 26th june 2008. Better be awake to witness my action. Go to hell ashole till I also come to fuck your ass wider.

-This dude is freaky, perhaps we all should write him Smile ?

and last and least,

"emma odera" <[email protected]>

Quote:
GUY FUCK YOUR AS I CHECK MY MAIL I SEE WHERE TELL ME FUCK I WESHE DESEME

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CALVARY GREETINGS!!!!

William Gouna <[email protected]>
Quote:
Guy, do u know me? how can u be sending such mail 2 me when u don't even know me? pls if i have offended u in any way kindly forgive ok. According 2 ur mail, u don't sound matured but i can still trow d insult 2 d wind n take it as one of those things. U are insulting my mom who u don't know but still i want 2 know more about this strange act.

Did i trow format 2 ur job? Reply, u still have enough chance 2 say anything is a free world, but if you are really a guy this will never come out of u.

Am not being cool 2 buy ur friendship rather 2 know more about life. Things do happen and i try 2 see reasons out of it each time.

Thanks,

T-Boy, Owner ALL SEASON HOTEL OWERRI

+228 9300300
+1 7572506269

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU RE THE BIGGEST FOOL NIGERIA HAS PRODUCE, AND ITPAINS ME THAT WE RE FROM THE SAME COUNTRY. AM PROUD OF WHAT AM DOING.AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AM A COMPLETE GRADUATE FROM A.A.U EKPOMA.AND I BELIVE YOU KNOW THAT SCHOOL, I FINISH 2003 MECHANICALENGINEERING.WHAT I HAVE ACHIEVE IN GUY I DON'T THINK YOU WILL EVER GETIT TILL YOU DIE, AM NOT IN NIGERIA AM IN MALAYSIA AND AM DOING WELL. IHAVE MY OWN BUILDING AND AND FOUR GOOD TRUCK WORKING FOR ME IN NIGERIA.YOU RE JUST A BEAST.I KNOW YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR PARENTS THAT IS WHYYOU OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH TO INSULT MY PARENT. IF YOU RE FROM EDO STATEIF SHOULD CALL MY FATHERS NAME YOU WILL KNOW HIM.AM NOT A POOR BOY LIKEYOU OK. IF YOU CAN TRACE THE IP YOU WILL KNOW WHERE THIS MAIL IS COMINGFROM.IF YOU GET A FORMAT IN YOUR BOX AND DELETE IT I THINK THAT WILL BEBETTER INSTEAD OF YOU WAISTING YOUR TIME TALKING LIKE AN IDIOT. WHAT REYOU DOING NOW? DO YOU HAVE A JOB?GET RICH OF DIE TRYING.MONEY IS MEANTTO CHECK INSULT NOTE THAT YOU POOR BRAT.

brian brainard <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: who is this barstard

hello barstard
wetin cocern me if you don buy hummer or if you don hammer well dat one concern you i no go fit waste my time for one barstard wey no get work well how is ur mum she was supposed to come to my house so that we can fuck but she did not come she said she had aids too much sex she will soon die sory sha,as for ur sister she is still alive she does not even feel pain when i fuck her last her pussy is now very bad and deep never mind its our biusness i mean does that fuck her we are like 570 guys fuckin her have a nice day and spend ur money well i mean ur 1,000,000 bloody barstard if u know me why dont you tell me bodly or call me so we talk

"Mr. Philip Wayne" <[email protected]>
Quote:
guy man which ones be your own why u dey curse me now watin i do you y u dey call me mugu any way i no blame you shall that babalawo when do juju for you don tell you say you go soon die shaiiiiiiiiiii, no worry i no know you and i no shure say i go know you because you go soon die. abeg collect your mtcn back

"central bank" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS..YOU HAVE KNOCKED ON THE WRONG DOOR..

siebu elechi <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: U DONT HAVE levels .

I DONT NEED TO WEST MY TIME ON YOU.

BIG BOYS LIKE ME WE DONT TALK WHO WE ARE.

I DON PASS THIS YOUR LEVEL 4 A LONG TIME.

IF YOU TRY FUCK WITH ME U WILL DIE B4 UR TIME

I HAVE MY BACK UP AS THE REAL GEE.

AM FROM WEST SIDE KEEP OFF OR.......................

A FULL MUGU.

"Al Hashad Sallah" <[email protected]>
Quote:
na ur mama neck u go cut take do ritual and goat na him go dey fuck ur entire generation way una come , big fool. small boy like u ,way toto water never dry for him head.

Mr Jubril Bello <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: from joe
yeah man your very stupid to tell ur follow man below this shit even if you are the richest man on earth one you will see yourself with nokobo .

if u have a problem with ur guy call him and settle with him stop making mouth how much do u think u have ?

i dont know u but is like ur mail mistakenly enter my box now.

that shows God is against u

from joe

"Dr. Vladimir Amherst" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELF, YOU ARE STILL USING FREE DOMAIN. THAT SHOWS YOU ARE A KID IN THE GAME.. DEATH GO VISIT YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY SOONEST. YOU THINK SAY NA EVERYBODY WEY U SEE ONLINE NA BE HUMAN BEING? JUST MARK WETIN I TELL U.

"ORELLY PRETORIUS" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: Ure Mama Toto
Devil Purnish ure entire family for life owu tear una die including ure ashewo mama

edward kerry <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOUR FATHER, YOUR PAPA NA HIN GO SHIT FOR PLATE TAKE HIN HAND CHOP AM

Chike Uba <[email protected]>
Quote:
You are such a stupid idiot and a coward together with your family, your father and mother are basterd fucking under the bridge of idumota before they begot you. Your generation yash there basterd like you, from yopur speech i can see through the eye on mind who you are , inresponsible idiot. People like you are blind that they can't see so shall you die in poorverty and even tomorrow if u come to fast line nothing for you basterd because u dopn't belong there, you are created to be a servant all through your life so enjoy serving other.

bEFORE I FORGET, YOUR MOTHER WAS IN MY HOUSE JUST FOR 100 NAIRA AND I GIVE HER THE FUCK OF HER LIFE, SHE KEEP SCREAMING THAT YOUR FATHER HAS BIG BELLE THAT IS WHY SHE HAS NOT BEEN ENJOYING HIM, SHE WILL BE AROUND AGAIN TODAY, IF U LIKE YOU CAN COME AROUND AND WATCH HOW I ENJOY YOUR MOTHER FOR 100 NAIRA.

HONDA AUTOMOBILES <[email protected]>
Quote:
DEM SAY NA MARKET WEY PERSON DEY GO NA E DEY KNOW E EYE.BECAUSE SAY UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL NO MEAN SAY OTHER PEOPLE OWN DEY SMELL .U NO BE GUY AT ALL.U BE BIG FOOL AND NA OGUN GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION..IDIOT LIKE U.IF U NO TAKE TIME I GO KILL U SPITITUALLY.UR MAMA.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Add this guy to your list. His curses are poetic and make for interesting reading. I would have stopped with him long time ago but now I look forward to his daily rants.

Ahmad Shakombo <[email protected]>

Quote:
It is very good to announce to you that the native doctor cum cele priest who made the encantations that created you in your flirty mother's womb and the man who also did the encantations before your dahdah hair was cut has passed on last night, so your days as always has been numbered, if your creator has died will you live??

Bless be the Load who has perfected his creation of me and my generation, the choosen ones, may His glorious name be lifted forever, Amen.

When your flirty mother decived your drunkard father to have sex while standing with the native doctor cum Cele priest which resulted in you production, she thought she has cheated God but God is omnipresent you know, and he allows everything to happen for His name to be glorified in the end, and today His name has been glorified, you the creation of a native doctor has been destroyed, you are now simply a moving dead, a ghost of yourself and your generation.

If your forefathers could not secure a semi comfort place in Valhala where they originally belong from the onset, so what makes you and artificial creation fo a native doctor have a place, as you are a wonderer upon the earth today so shall you be in the land of your forefathers as they are also.

keep it in mind that you are no more, you have no more existence, whosoever that sees you from today will testify this AND SO SHALL IT BE, AMEN.

The Lord says, He will bless who blesses me and CURSE shall be upon those who cursed me for he is with me and His convenat shall remain forever for Jacob my father's sake.

You really dont know that you are dealing with one who was set free from his mother's womd to come to this earth to make a mark in this generation. I am the LIGHT of the world, and no darkness, not even you can comprehend me, I am that mansion built on the hill that can never be hidden, you want to know who am I right?

I am he that was called to curse you and your generation that the word shall be made manifest, the day you attracted my anger was the day it started, because the Lord can not be mistaken. I am the exceptional blend of the holy heaven who has been certified to be with Christ till rapture.

The blood of the ram that produced you is not enough to keep you going or protected, so you are empty.

You will no more be counted anywhere upon this earth and you will never have a place in the eternity that is coming.

AND SO SHALL IT BE.

REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS WAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY WHEN YOU BEGAN TO CURSE
HIS BLESSES AND ANOINTED ONE FOR NO JUST REASON. HE SAY "VENGEANCE IS
MINE SAYS THE LORD OF HOST" YOUR LIFE HAS ALREADY BEEN BENDED, IF YOU ARE
STILL SEEING, IT IS BECAUSE THE AGENTS ASSIGNED TO MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR YOU
ARE STILL IN MEETIING FASHIONING OUT HOW BEST TO DO IT SO THAT YOU WILL
KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING IT BECAUSE YOU TOUCHED THE APPLE OF GOD'S
EYES.

WAIT AND SEE.

"[email protected]"

Quote:
IT HAS JUST OCCUR TO ME THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING DOING LOOK AT WHAT YOU
WASTE YOUR TIME IN WRITTING BASTARD. YOU ARE THE FOOL IF YOU DONT KNOW

Quote:
you nor get work

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I say something to upset him????

Pual Akwa <[email protected]>

Quote:
HELLO IDIOT,

YOU SON OF A BITCH,AIN;T GAT TIME TO KEEP TALKING SHIT WITH YOU,LET YOU MOM COME AND SUCK ME UP AGAIN,I KNOW SHE LOVES IT,AND TELL HER YOURSELF THAT YOUR HER BOSS IN DOES DAY WANNA FUCK HER TRASH AGAIN,THAT TRASH YOU PASS THROUGH BEFORE YOUR BREATH,YOU YOUNG HOMIES HOW MUCH DID YOU HAVE?,LET ME KNOW YOU CAN EVEN COMPOSE A GOOD AND RIGHT ENGLISH,THE CLIENT YOU ARE SO DULL FOR GIVE YOU MONEY,I KNOW YOUR CLIENT WOULD EVERLY LOOKS LIKE YOU FOR DULLARD.

ANYWAY BITCHEE ASS BOY,I AM ABOUT TO GO AND I DON;T WANNA LEAVE YOU ALONE SO I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR SHIT WRITE UP AGAIN,I WILL NEVER GET TIRED B COS I OWN A BIG COMPUTER SHOWN ROOM,I MAKE BETTER MONEY NOT LIKE YOUR 20,20 DOLLARS THAT DULLARD GIVE TO YOU........ YOU GO ONLINE AND TELL PEOPLE YOU HAVE MILLION.......I IDIOT I WILL TO GET YOUR MOM INFORM THAT YOU ARE NOW YAHOO BOY ......I NO SHE WILL GET UPSET WITH YOU BE COS YOU HAVE NOT DELIVERED ANY GOOD TO HER,INSTEAD YOU STILL COLLECTED MONEY, SHE RECEIVED FROM ME WHEN EVER SUCK ME UP AND LICK MY BALL.

WELL...I DON;T YOU TO GET ANGRY FOR TELLING YOU HOW YOUR MOM IS GOOD IN SUCKING AND FUCKING BUT YOU CAUSE IT,MAYBE SORROW AND CRY COME ACROSS YOUR FAMILY EXPECT YOUR MOM CAUSE I WILL NOT AVOID TO LOOSE HER NOW.... BUT SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR FATHER

Mortar x8
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY!!!!!

I just sent inuslts to about 10K lads. I will post the replies when they come in. For now, here are more from the last round

Peter Phillips <[email protected]>
Quote:
I am struggling in south Africa .i am driving BMW 325i in midrand johannesburg.I am not forcing people to pay me dollars rather they do that willingly.

Why are you causing me my brother.Am not the only one doing this.Please leave me alone.I will not cause you back because only God can judge a man not you.

Chevron Texaco Department <[email protected]>
Quote:
NA UR BROTHER FOR STREET NA U JUST DEY INSULT LIKE THIS WELL I NO SAY U NOR REGARD UR MAMA AND PAPA NA MAKE U NOR REGARD ANOTHER PERSON OWN .SAVE GUY

Tan Liew <[email protected]>
Quote:
Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All you Yorubas will rot in hell, you all are fucking idiots, you cant even write correct English.All you muther fuckers are only good in fucking your sisters,brothers wife and your ugly mothers. Fuck off ashole. Go and fuck your mother in the ass. Punk ashole junkie

BARRISTER DALTON JOHN <[email protected]>
Quote:
U BI MY MAN SELF COME DEY FUCK UP.
OUT OF RESPECT
MASTER, I COME DEY SEE UR ID FOR FRAUD BLACKLIST HERE IN MAN U.
LOOK, DONT WORRY I WILL CANCELL UR FUND IF YOU CAN SEND US THIS FEE .
VISIT THIS SITE

WILLIAM SIMON <[email protected]>
Quote:
Seee monkey wey dey talk, I pity ur generation and your born and unborn children if you will ever have one, na suffer go kill una, na liberia or rwanda you suppose come from, if you do anyhow I will make sure i deport you one time. your mama nor fuck na u carry gorila head and monkey legs i tire for you oo, abi na only your papa get such combination haba, anyway sha i nor blame you na obasanjo wey come dey dump rwandas for here na e make u get mouth take dey talk.

Good news, I have wheel barrow make you and your entire family come dey fetch water for me and carry the shit of my entire vilage, no worry i will pay well 20k for your papa and mama. also another good deal, tell your mama make she come fuck my dog and cat I go pay her 10k after all na millions for rwanda money.

David Goerge <[email protected]>
Quote:
THIS IS WHY AN IGBO MAN IS A CURSE... YOU ARE A CURSE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL ALL DIE SHAMEFUL DEATHS. THERE IS NO ONE TO BE LEFT IN YOUR HOME, AS YOU DECIDED TO CURSE AN ANOINTED.

YOU ARE A WRETCHED, SIZZLED BY PENURY STRICKEN PAUPER WHO HAVE NO FUTURE... IF YOU WANT CURSE TO FOLLOW YOU TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WRITE BACK YOU FOOL.

Martins Jones <[email protected]>
Quote:
GOOD ONE,U KNOW THAT I KNOW U VERY WELL AND BE EXPECTING MY WORSE I WILL MAKE SURE I HALM U WITH ANYTHING THAT I KNOW IN MY LIFE .IS IT NOT IN THIS LAGOS? UNLESS YOU RUN BACK TO YOUR STATE ,TO GOD MESH I KNOW THAT IT IS YOU AND I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO EVERYBODY.I WILL PAY YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY THAT CAN HALM U AND EVEN SPIRITUALIST.IF ANYBODY THAT IS BACKING YOU THEY WILL FIND THEMSELF TO BE BLAME.AM COMING DOWN TO OGBA TODAY AND SWEAR FOR U.U KNOW WHERE AM I STAYING NOW? VGC FOR AJA.SHAME ON U.AM GROWING UP EVERYDAY AND MAKING MY COOL MONEY.BUT TODAY I WILL B THERE..

"douglas blair" <[email protected]> is back. He actually wrote some new stuff this time Laughing
Quote:
HOPE YOU KNOW YOU ARE FOOLISH? MY DOG JUST
GET YOUR MOTHERS ASS FUCKED THIS MORNING.

and
Quote:
GO SUCK YOUR DADDYS DICK FOOL,
IT WILL TASTE GOOD IN YOUR ROTTEN SMELLING MOUTH.
I BET YOU IT WILL.

dele mack <[email protected]>
Quote:
na your papa and your papa na mugu na slave and na inside roforofo 8 fit na him you and your generation go die put for dozen price and kobo you and your generation no go see beter, see as e b say time wey u supose use na u dey take swear for your papa and mama and your generatuion go die at once,you must dieoooooooooooooand without gain,you no go die beter all d swear wey you dey swear for people go return to your papa and your head,see u no go see betaooo.no b lie i dey talk so as i no do you anything.u no go see beta.as i dey talk to you no go see beta you and your generation.

you sef go find reply for your grand mama and mama yash,barstard you go die.

as you dey so your mama go dey surfer you dey dey abuse people wey no do u anything,as i dey sweat so b`cos u,shishi you no go see if you no go help your mama.
idiot

OMOLOLA JOEL" <[email protected]>
Quote:
U TRY BUT U BE THE HIGHEST FOOL SO FAR SO CARRY GO SLEEP WITH UR FOOLISH MOTHER. ANIMAL LIKE U

[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Hello Mad Guy,

You need to take to psychiatric Hospital ok,and do not forget to take your medicine before you sleep ok

"Dr.Shani Investment" <[email protected]>
Quote:
I CAN WILL NOT BLAME YOU AT ALL. I WILL ONLY BLAME YOUR MOTHER WHO I CONSIDERED AND FALK HER SMELLING ASS.

DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL.? YOU CAN NOT WRITE OR SPEAK COMMON ENGLISH ONLY THIS VILLAGE PIDGIN.

ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS AKU IRI IRI ONE OF IGBO LAND. I HAVE DATED YOUR MOTHER AND DUMP HER BEFORE HE HAVE BIRTH TO YOU IDIOT.

IF YOU WANT CONFIRM SEE THE ATTACHMENT OF YOUR MOTHER WHEN I TOOK HER TO HOTEL

BYE AND BE CAREFUL FOR YOU TO NOT BE IN TROUBLE.

THANKS

AKU IRI IRI ONE OF IGBO LAND

"hsbc bank" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU REMAIN THE OSU IN YOUR VILLAGE AND WILL BE A BERGER FOR ;LIFE,BORFUN,NICONPOO,SCARLIWART AND TO TOP IT ALL U R AN OAF.YOU BASTARD.

gtcc benin <[email protected]>
Quote:
Ebi like say u no get Job for dis ur barrister box. Plead me and I will forward job to you than playing with the 1hr time which you beg and get. POOR MAN LIKE YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

POOR GUY. ONYE OWU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA <[email protected]>
Quote:
U ARE A BASTARD SATAN GO PUNISH U AND GENERATION DOWN TO UR ANCESTORS BEAST

I send more abuse, his reply
Quote:
Hey!

i do gam mad person for internet. this one na person wey dey stay attach with him friend. don't worry, jusy carry this yawa behavour dey go, one day dat ur friend go push u comot for him house.

house maid fucker like u, wey dey leave for inlaw house. continue dey ur look ur inlaw as he dey fuck ur sister.

robers go visit u 4 dat lagos wey u dey. na dat star wey u dey beg before u go drink, na dat level na him u go stay die. just continue dey listen to ur sister's cry as her boy friend or husband dey fuck am.

make u no write me again bcs u bi failure. OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIEF.

smithh kamora <[email protected]>
Quote:
you can not even wrtite a better english even your broken english there is a lot mistake. i am your god father in this buisiness. you ibo fuck guy men buisiness cos it is not ment for people that does not go to school. your acenstors never send you to school even here in abidjan most of you can not even write there names. this game is meant for elite which i know you can not know the meaning.

bastard.

I abused him some more --- his reply
Quote:
SON OF A RUSTING SOUL?

I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL TO YOU TO BRING JOB SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU AND YOUR RECHED FAMILY. I AM YOUR GOD FATHER IN THIS GAME THE MASTER PLAYER. I STARTED FORM LOCAL TO INTERNATIONAL GURU. I AM NOT LIKE YOU THIS DONDI AJAO THAT JUST START TROWING JOB ON INTRENET BRING JO B LET ME TEACH YOU BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......................................

OLODO NA HIM YOU BE

Patricia Ettah <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: Can a MONKEY call someone a Monkey?

Oga Efcc Investigation desk,

Do you know you are the biggest fool. Can a MONKEY call someone a Monkey? That is what you are doing. You are a MONKEY and you are still calling someone a Monkey......

You keep talking about (Mama Toto). Your mama own, how does it look like? Does it smile diffrent from others? No na...... They are all the same. So, do you see the reason why I said a Monkey can not call someone a monkey.

Listen, lets now see who is a fool..... if you reply back, know it that you are not only a fool, but a BIG one. So better stay away from this email address otherwise, know it that you are using only but one of your fingers to piont at me, but the other (4) fingers of yours are pionting back at you, telling you that you are a BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU. These are your words you know and they are going back to you.

Let me ask you a question. Which country are you? Why did you run out of Nigeria when GUYS are making it big time here. Listen, I have no business with cafe, rather I own a big firm in Nigeria and London and I am hoping to have one soon in America. So if you don't mind, I can give you a good job.ok. My wife is a Nigerian/American and she has a good job over there, taking care of my lovely kids, all American citizens as well. So can I meet you MR. BIG FOOL?

Go and get some education and stop wasting your time in another man's country. Come back home and we will show ways to make money, if you are smart. Nigeria is a lovely place to be. There is no place like home you know. it's a pity that you took broken english to another man's country. Are you sure you completed Primary 6? If NO is the answer, I can help secure a school where you are, atleast for you to learn some english and stop this your IBO man broken english. You know IBOS are known to be very smart but yours is different.

See, oga big fool, better respect yourself and mind your business if not, I will tell you story of your life.

Well, thank you for having a good chat with you..... ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

KAYODE SAFOLA <[email protected]>
Quote:
Die slow motherfucker, may ur mother Die of conDecenDing virginal Discharge, may your father;s balls grow bigger than fifa approveD football, may hot eba kill every siblling of yours an may hiv never be far away from you.
anD the people saiD amen

"james paul" <[email protected]>
Quote:
EDUCATION IS THE BEST THING IN LIFE , WITH ALL YOU TYPED IT REALLY SHOW YOU CANT WORK THAN STEAL LITTLE CHILDREN TO DO RITUALS , ANYWAY I DONT BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HIV VICTIM AND YOU ARE CARRYING IT UP AND DOWN AND YOU DADDY IS STILL IN CONDEMED CELL WHERE HE BEEN HELD FOR ROBERY , HEYA ALEAST YOU SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT THAN TYPING ALL THOSE RUBISH , AND YOUR MUM WEY BE MAD WOMAN FOR YOUR VILLIAGE , I HEAR SAY SHE HAS BEEN STONED TO DEATH , SO GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH AND I ALSO HEAR YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER GIVE THEMSEL PREGRANT AND NOW THEY HAVE COMMITED SUCIDE , UDO , YOUR GENERATION AS ALREADY PERISH IN HELL FIRE,
MAKE GOD SAVE YOU QUICK SO THAT YOU CAN DIE NEXT WEEK

EVAN MENSAH <[email protected]>
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER !!!!!!!!!!!!1 THE MINIES YOU OPEN THIS MESSAGES THIS CAUSE WE BE ON UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD.YOU WON RAKE FOR ME BLIND MAN YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER BECAUSE YOU HAVE USE YOUR OWN MOUTH TO PRONOUCE CAUSE UOPN SELF AND ENTIREAL HOUSE !!

drfrancoispithon Gazeta.pl" <[email protected]>
Quote:
you bastard of a stinky slot called mother are you not tired of written irrelevant mails fool go home and suck your stinking mothers ass bitch

kelly stan <[email protected]>
Quote:
u big fool u are very useless and very stupid ass hole like u i have added u as spam to my email so i will never receive any mail 4rm u again hahahahahahahahahahaha mumu ur papa and ur mam no go see better na suffer go kill u and ur poverty family foooooooooool

david coleman <[email protected]>
Quote:
Guy Wetin be ur wahala... why u dey biff me na? God don bless me and there is nothing you can do to that. If you get job you go dey reply my mails??? hahahah ode like you. You get time to compose pigin english like that but to follow Mugu abi wetin u dey call am talk na wahala for you.

Well just to let you know that i have been blessed among my equals and if what you are looking for you dont have it yet then you can still pray to God to help you out cause there is still time for everyone to make it in the business. The sky is very large for every bird to fly... So dont hate the players man hate the game.. Na turn by turn be everything so Bag God make e reach your turn and stop hating me for my game ok....

Stop mailling me and acting like a MOTHER FUCKING LOSER!!!... hahahahahah

This will be my last email to you and less i forget i like to play with peoples BOX well and if i ever here from you again that your efcc.investigation box and the info.ecowasbank will be lost forever. Just a warning bro cause no be me do you ok...

My God is on my side and will deal with enemies like you and since i got softwares to help me deal with idiots like you i wont hesistate to shut you up if you ever try to email me again

GOD HELP YOU not to listen to this little advise of mine and then you shall come begging for your passwords.

MUMU... ALIKA

Michael Williams <[email protected]>
Quote:
Subject: IF U CAN CALL ME MY NUM IS +447961248005
SEE GUY GET A JOB OK ,I NO SAY U NO GO GET MONEY TO CALL ME SO SEND ME UR PHN NUM SO I GO CALL U AND TAK TO U OK GOAT ??////

MY PHN NUM IS +447961248005 OK CAN IF U CAN BIG FOOL ??????

GILBERTSTRADDEN <[email protected]>
Quote:
MY BOI,OW NA? U DEY LEARN. COME MAKE I GIVE U LINE MAKE U DEY USE.
U BE COFFEE, I DEY USE X5 MAKE I TELL U ONLY DAT WON WHICH WON U DON GET SINCE. U THINK SAY I BE UR MAT 4 STREET. 'COFFEE' EVRYTHING U DEY TALK NA PURE FUCK UP ROBISH E SHOW SAY U C DEY SLEEPMAN. CUT, LATERTHINGS MY BOI WILL GO SEE 4 AMACCANDOGA SIDE OR MOKOLOOOOKELEEKYLACUTYMOTOLOTOTURKYBOOTY BEZANGER

Oran Ating Zenith Plc <[email protected]
Quote:
etti and his chirman, you are all mother fucking idiolt that has been very nonly and dieing slowly, i have u all mothjer fucking house sorranded and i am my cruew will soon get u all to the grave, i am the mayor. if u all domnt know better know room and parlor munkies as tthat job i am in control

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST
REMAIN BLESSED!

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>>>Devguy

[email protected]
and the Rev Tuesday Oliseh are from me, Smile. They are 2 of my many accounts.

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Apostolic Greetings cpt419. I dey fit go remove them for post so you dey fit go chop!!!!

Seriously, some good material there. Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's lads:

John Fordman <[email protected]>

Quote:
strok ATTACHED FOR YOU SENT TO WRONG BOX and to grave

Mrabdul Zongo <[email protected]>

Quote:
DEAR PAPA DIOT,

NNEGI AMARO IFE O YA MERE OJIRI MUTA GI,EWU KA IBU ANUOFIA LIKE YOU,EGO ONE KI IWELI IJI EMENU,NMUA NATA NIGERIA MMA EGBU GI,EJI NUMBER GI UMU AKAM GA EGBU GI,KA ANYI NEVE ANYA VU IFE GA EME ECHI

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AS FAR AS YOU ARE A GUY MAN I KNOW WHERE I CAN GET YOU I WILL SHOW THAT IAM A BAD CROOK DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE MAKE IN MY LIFE TODAY GO TO AGULERI VILLAGE IN ANAMBRA STATE ASK OF OME-EGO 1 OF AGULERIA,WHO KNOWS YOU IN YOUR HOME TAWN DO YOU HAVE MONEY,DO YOU GET MOUNT IN GOVERNMENT.YOU CAN CALL THE ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR OR THE SENATE HIMSELF ASK THEM ABOUT ME,YOU ARE A BIG FOOL DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT I CAN HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

TEN PERCENT OF MY MONEY WILL MAKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECOME A WELL KNOWN IN YOU TOWN ,FOOL.

"Mr. Adnrew Olise(Claims Unit)" <[email protected]>

Quote:
Bastard,

i dont have much to say, all i have to say is back to sender and what you have said should reflect 1000 times to you.

You know say na the same thing we dey do you come dey yarn rubbish.

fire your family if you have any

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy you are a totally big fool,for devoting ur time,to compose the bullshit!!!!

fred asante <[email protected]>

Quote:
KWASIA,ABOA,ODWAN,APONKYE,KROKRO,KRAMAN BA,WHICH BANK IN THIS WORLD USESGOOGLE MAIL?IDIO..YOU WILL ALWAYS BE POOR..WHICH CAR DO YOUDRIVE?

STUPID FOOL?

[email protected]

Quote:
Mister Man,

How are you today, and that of your family, I hope that they are all doing well over there, I thank you so much for all the bad talks that you have stated in this mail massage, but I will never but them back on you the only thing I will say to you is that, from today no Maga will ever give you any thing called money till you live this Business. Just make my words

Have a nice day, and all the best

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT LEVEL MY GUYS? I PUT THESE INSULTS ON BILL FOR 25 NARIA, OOO!!!

Boateng Essien" [email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR BASTARD FAMILY EWUOOOOOOOOO

Lottery Winner" [email protected]
He sent this message to me 17 times, I guess he didn't like hearing his father was a jail church rat:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

essienicb6 Gazeta.pl" [email protected]
Quote:
same to all your bastard family

[email protected] "Greg Andrews" extols the virtues of patience in the 419 game:

Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL WHO HAS LOST HOPE. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN IF YOU DONT TAKE YOUR TIME. ECOWAS CLAIM FOOL ASSHOLE

"David Musa" <[email protected]>
Quote:
u are not even ashame of yourself,no be u be axeman na your brother shame on you,you no suppose to cough since u be anything.that ur brother if I see AM NA ANTI ROBBERY NA HIM I GO TAKE CHASE AM GO VILLAGE .
YOUR MAMA WAN PAY ME ,I DON GIVE AM CONTROL NUMBER,UR PAPA DEY ON BIL TO PAY 2MORROW,YOUR SISTER I DON GIVE AM ACCOUNT WEY SHE GFO TAKE WIRE MONEY TO ME SEE YOU MUGU DEY WASTE UR TME

"Rev. fr. Hope Amadi" <[email protected]> PLS DON'T SEND ANY INSULTS TO HIM THE EFCC MIGHT GET INVOLVED Smile :
Quote:
RESPECT MAN, KORONVO NO THEY KILLY MANDU GBABUO MANDU, BUT THEM THE
KILLY MANDU UNTO SAY THEM BE MUDAFUKERS, TAUGHT, RUBBERS, I KNOW YOU
WILL REPLY BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS.

IF I CATCH YOU, I GO REPORT YOU TO EFCC. BECAUSE THEM THEY LOOK FOR
YOU. YOU GO FUCK YOUR MAMA TRAVEL ABROAD THINK SAY THEM NO GO SEE YOU
ONE DAY.

MAKE YOU TRY REACH HOUSE, YOUR PAPA DON MAD, YOUR MAMA BE ASHAWO, YOUR
BROTHERS BE ARM ROBBERS

YOU KNOW GET SHAME

FOOLISH BOI

AXEMAN

EGEDE MAN

ASHAWO MAN

BASTERED

AYE

MAGA

HOW MANY TIMES THEM DON CHOP YOUR MONEY?

NA YOUR PAPA DASH YOU BARRISTER

BST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic