SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Flowers, beach and buildings (photos)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took these photos during a stroll around my town earlier today, my favourite photo is the red rose:

For Corona Rolling Eyes Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some great pics SP. I really like this one.....especially when you click on it for the full image.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pictures. I too liked the one Lotta favored, and also the last one with the lily pads. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I was drawn to that one also. I like the lily pads photos too. & the purple flower under the rose. Nice photos SP! Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked that one along the bottom of sea wall as well, that was me trying to be arty Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The English version of Western Australia's wave rock

www.webaperture.com/articles/lib/tra/wr0002

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I liked that one along the bottom of sea wall as well, that was me trying to be arty Very Happy

It is very arty.... a stunning picture! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like lily ponds anyway, but you have got great depth of field and sharpness on those, SP. Very Happy clapping

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they are really nice Smile good picture hunting! Thumbs up
Nice cycling area you live in, SP. I will try to do a little on the other side of the channel on Sylt and Wangerooge islands in late July, too Smile Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Thanks!

The rose is also my fave. Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't decide which is my favorite. I like a couple of them. I think maybe the one where it looks like you are laying on the floor.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great photography, SP. I like a lot of them. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are awesome, SP. Did you have to tweak a lot of setting on your camera to get it to take pics like this? I don't know shit about photography.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP and I are learning photography together in different places. Razz

eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an interesting place which I've also shot a few times, some of my efforts :

get your baiting forms here
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nice pics! Wink

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful pics, Eamon. I love the first one!

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good photos Eamonn, for the photo of the pier, did you use some sort of lens with a colour filter on it or something? I assume you have a fancy camera with interchangeable lenses?

I'll be popping down to Old Town myself some time this week to take some photos there, and of the castle ruins on the top of the cliffs, I also like the black net sheds in your photos, there is just something about those buildings.

Oh, a plug for my new gallery site Very Happy

www.z1285.info

eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Good photos Eamonn, for the photo of the pier, did you use some sort of lens with a colour filter on it or something? I assume you have a fancy camera with interchangeable lenses?

Nope, nothing fancy and no filters/shops. I used my old KonicaMinolta Z3 for that one (my DSLR for the others). It was just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

get your baiting forms here
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Oh, a plug for my new gallery site Very Happy
www.z1285.info

Very nice, SP Very Happy

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, those are some really excellent pics. Thanks for posting them.

Professor So And So wrote:
I don't know shit

You really could have stopped there Prof.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I took these photos during a stroll around my town earlier today,

Silly Question SP. Is this your house?

I will go and slap myself now.

BTW. I like the pics. I agree with Lotta's choice.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
& the purple flower under the rose. Very Happy

Agapanthus ("Lily of the Nile") are from South Africa.
Great photos as usual SP but the sea wall photo is inspired.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dionysius wrote:

Silly Question SP. Is this your house?

I will go and slap myself now.

Ooooooiiii, you calling me a pikey who sleeps on a sea front bench? Laughing

Donato asked for some photos of parts of my town, as he knows the area. I was out for a walk yesterday afternoon and took some shots, some might be slightly overexposed, and you might notice some blurring, that's due to the strong winds that were stopping me from standing still:

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am quite envious, SP. I sure hope you have a guest bedroom for when we come to visit Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic