SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Davies Mark / Mark Davies - the story so far.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr.Lad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TO introduce, this guy scammed one of our members! so we should come down like a ton of bricks, naturally. he isn't stupid, he seems to be doing very well - i found this on yahoo! answers today - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjCF.cILeMPacm3jVA.LoCnpy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080608193806AA3gEOW

Me -

Quote:
from **** ********* <****.*********@googlemail.com>
to [email protected]
date 5 June 2008 16:44
subject Hi Mark
mailed-by googlemail.com

5 Jun (7 days ago)

I got your email a while ago, but was working with another family. My employment with them has finished, and i was wondering if you were still in need of an au pair for your daughter?
No worries if someone has already been found, but please consider me if not, as I would love to work in the UK.
Yours,

Mark -

Quote:
Hello ****!
Thanks for the mail,I really do nopt mean to be cold but due to so many scams on the net.Can you pls send me a copy of the email which i sent to you back then?
Have a wonderful weekend,
Davies.

I almost got caught short here, but luckily i found the original on the forum.

Me -

Quote:
Hello,

Of course, i have attached this at the bottom of this email. It seems strange that someone would mean to scam a family looking for an Au Pair! It just shows what the world is coming to these days, with so many untrustworthy types!

Would you like to know a little about myself? i could send over a CV and a photo if you like.

Yours,

-------------------

Hello Au pair,
I Will be pleased to have you work as an aupair for my daughter.I am a single parent (resident in the United Kingdom) as i lost my wife some years back.I have been moving on since then with my only daughter Jenny but my job commitment is much.I will appreciate you get back to me to signify your interest and how soon you can make it here.

Kindly get back to me ASAP so that arrangements can be finalized about when to expect you.

Here's the second message about referring to a travel agent

Thanks for the reply,II hope the day is good overthere,there is no problem about you coming in June but you have to assure me of your willingness and readiness to come.you are also welcome as long as you wish to stay.My wife died about six years ago when my daughter, Jenny was just 2 years old.Jenny as been my motivation since then and i really want the best for her and that is why i really would want someone really nice and who i can trust to take care of her.Thius is also the main reason i am looking for an aupair from outside of England as the ones here have too many jobs rthereby abandoning kids before the normal close of work time. I work as a buiding engineer.I am currently on a building contract on the outskirts of my state and so it takes me much time to drive to my daughter's school.I live in Slough in berkshire which is about an hour train drive from london.
I read through your mail and i hope it will be a pleasure having you work for me. The prime purpose for me finding an aupair is because i have varying and lengthy work hours, but would be very considerate to your time as well. I have just returned back to full-time work and feel as though Jenny would be best served by having a nanny or an aupair. I am looking for someone that I and my daughter can treat as part of a family/friend and not just as a nanny/aupair. Jenny is easy to get along with you, we want to make you feel comfortable and at home,,are easy going, and down to earth.
I would like you as an au pair/nanny to be a comfortable care giving partner/companion/sister who is caring, flexible, and will have fun with our family. I would also love our au pair to go shopping with us, go out to eat with us, go to the movies with us, participate in family events, go on trips with us (we love going to amusement parks), share holidays with us, etc.--become a part of our family. We really want someone who will proactively talk, sing, laugh, interact, engage with the kids We would really enjoy a light-hearted, fun, and enthusiastic person who's ready for a worthy experience with a young, active family. We have an extremely supporting family here in the area, and the Jenny's grandparents play very active roles in her live also.i will be paying you 600 GB Pounds for every four weeks and a pocket money of 40 GB Pounds per week for the buying of some things for your self the working hour is just 7 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my her,on shopping ,taking Jenny to the school bus will pick her up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private room batroom toilet, TV personal Computer and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable We are looking forward to the opportunity of meeting you and having you become a part of our happy family.
About your coming,.I will appreciate you get your documents as early as this month end so as to be sure about your readiness to come.Do you have a valid visa and work permit to stay in the United Kingdom?i know a reputable agency who can help you get your visa,work permit and other documents needed by you at a reasonable cost and very quick. Contact them via this link [email protected] and tell them that you are from me and get back to me with whatever they tell you. Also,let me know anyway i may be of help to you.
I Will be expecting you reply about anyother thing you may wish to know and also some little information about yourself which you want to share with

Time to email the travel agency!

Mark -

Quote:
Hi ****!
Thanks for the mail,I now feel ok by the mail...It's ture we've convered before.It will be apleasure to have you around.let me know how soon you can make it here.You couldsend me pictures of yourself and whatever you feel like sharing with me about yourself.
I will tell Jenny about you soon as i get home.
Have a wonderful day,
Davies.

Oh! I forgot to add,the agency has changed their email...I got to know some weeks back now.You can contact them on this email: [email protected] and also inform them that you are from me and that you want to take up a job here very soon.
Get back to me soon as have contacted them.

so off i go!!!

Me -

Quote:
Hi there, i would like to talk to you - I have been referred here by Mark Davies, he said that you could help me with regards to coming to work for him in the uk

Thanks

Mark AKA word travel agency -

Quote:
Dear **** *********,
WTA Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your Traveling Documents to the United Kingdom. We promise to Offer you the best which you will be Glad you did. Due to the inability to contact you via our website mail server,we had to contact you through our alternate mail server. Hence,all furure messages should be forwarded to us using this link. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by your Host Family who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed him either. We would request that you provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately. We would get your visa within a week as soon as we receive the information from you .

- Full Name :

-Postal Address

-Mailing Address

-Phone Number

-Nationality :

-Passport Photo page

-Passport Number

-Consulate of the United Kingdom (British Embassy) Address In your Location (If available)

-A Total of £ 1,350.00 Pounds to enable us process the necessary Documents for the visa,work permit for you to Travel down here to U.K, Flight ticket and all other neccesarry documents as well.
Type of visacharge

Validity

Term of issue

Consular fee
Single entry

12 month

3 days

£ 500.00
Single entry

14 months

5 days

£ 650.00
Single entry

18 months

7 days

£ 800.00

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the British Embassy along with your Flight Ticket. Also,some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you. We will like you to find with this E-mail a Copy of the U.K Visa Form which you are going to fill and get it back to us with a scanned copy of your recent Passport Photo.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

In anticipation of your response

Yours Faithfully,

Word Travels Agents

Copyright 2007 WORD TRAVELS AGENT, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions|Website Terms & Conditions | WTA Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
68 Lombard Street London, EC3V 9LJ United Kingdom.,+44 703 191 2264,Contact mail Address:[email protected],[email protected]

"and i want to be with you so that we can have nice sex as gay ok dad i love it so well ok" - Prince Stephen Ogbede, turned bender by my character! Shocked

Last edited by Mr.Lad on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Lad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is all going well!

for those who are interested 68 Lombard street is actually a conference centre and temporary office space, and the house he claims to live in further down here is actually a Pizza Hut!

My girl doesn't have much money! -

Quote:
All this sounds terribly expensive, 1,350 pounds sterling for a visa? Perhaps i should just go to the embassy over here! What do you do for the 1,350 pounds sterling which i cannot do myself? maybe you could do something, and i will do the rest, so i don't have to pay all the money!

The heartless WORD TRAVEL MUGU AGENCY OOO doesn't care...

Quote:
Dear **** *********,
WTA acknowleges your mail. We wish to bring to your notice that the price mentioned for your visa is less expensive compared to prices obtainable anywhere. We want you to understand that the price (1,350) billed to you includes fees for your Visa,Work Permit,Medical Insurance,and a Single Trip Flight Ticket.
Your documents will be processed within four (5) working days from the date your payment is confirmed. Feel free to call our Customer Service Hotline on +44 703 191 2264 if you have any questions.

We seek to serve you better while looking forward to your information and payment details so as to commence your visa forthwith.

Sincerely,

Word Travels Agents

Terms & Conditions|Website Terms & Conditions | WTA Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
68 Lombard Street London, EC3V 9LJ United Kingdom.,+44 703 191 2264,Contact mail Address:[email protected],[email protected]

BUT if you look carefully, the silly dick'ed hasn't even asked anything about me or where i'm from! I grill the filly suck.

Me-

Quote:
'm not sure if I can afford it right now, and also what dates i would need!
How do you know how much the flight would be, if you don't know where i'm coming from? do you get fixed rates?

I could smell the Lad sweat that had gone into this reply - he is by far the most capable and eloquent english speaker i've come across in 419 so far.
HE EVEN GETS SOME LATIN IN IT! (i love latin, old private boarding school and all that rah rah)

Him -

Quote:
Dear **** *********,
WTA management appreciates your question,constructive questions like this are always welcome. We wish to inform you that the price tag on the flight is a general assumption/quotation which is applicable to our clients outside of Europe. We have different price schedule for all continents,Our presumptions is based on your Name being English meaning that "cetris paribus", you will definitely be travelling from North America. we wish to add that all our presumptions are not always accurate but are mostly slightly below or above our fixed rate to the nearest tens in US $ (Dollars). In case of any excess,your money will be refunded while you will be requested to make the necessary balances in any case of deficit. Furthermore,this will be confirmed soon as you send your personal information details to us so that we make any necessary adjustments before making payment.
We have also contacted your Intending Host ( Mr. davies Mark) Family early today and we are still awaiting a response from him. We wish to serve you better. Hence, all questions and suggestions are welcome.

Sincerely,

Word Travels Agents

I was so impressed i let it slide!... for now -

Quote:
Ok then, that sounds fair - yes, i currently work in New Jersey - the Garden State, although i obviously hope to be a nanny in the UK - i love to move around, and my time with this family is almost over.
Can I have my Aunt Agnes pop into your offices to talk this through with you in person? she offered to help me, as she lives in London, and i have given her your address on Lombard Street.

Thanks

meanwhile - **** emails mark, for help with the money!

Quote:
HI Mark,

I am very worried - the travel agents say it will cost me 1,350 POUNDS to get to the UK! the problem is i don't have that kind of money, as you know we work for a much cheaper rate in order to be given free accomodation and food, so i don't have this right now. However if you are sure you'd want an international nanny, i may be able to stretch to half of the money, if you give me the other half, as my employer - i can't say fairer than that!

Thanks

MArk calms her - i haven't tried anything too risky yet, as this lad has a good grasp.
Quote:
Hi ****!
Thanks for the mail,I am still to know evrything i need about you,could you send me more about yourself,your temperament with kids,pix and any other infos?I got a mail from the agency also and they needed some information from me such as my bank statement and some other papers which i will send tomorrow.I will help you pay half of the cost cos you sound serious to me.I once helped an aupair to pay half of her fees but she never showed up.All i got was a "thank you " message.I have also heard numerous stories about aupairs being helped to secure visa but opt in search of bigger jobs soon as they get here...
I will inform the agency about the half payment and hopefull,i can send them the money too.
Have a wonderful day.,
Davies.

Meanwhile, i email the 'travel company'
They say my aunt can go down to their offices on lombard street if she wants! they'd probably rent a shabby rooms for the deal, and subsequent beatings/rape.

Quote:
Dear **** *********,
WTA recieved your mail,we wish to state that your aunt or any designated individual is free to come down to our Office if need be. We also use this medium to inform you that your Host Family (Mr. Davies Mark) informed that he will be paying half of your visa fees which is £ 675 Pounds. Hence, we request that you make available your details and also the balnce for your visa and document fee.
Upon completion of your visa application,the visa and other travel documents will be sent to your location in or the prefered address where you want it sent to via FedEx Redstar Coporation. The money for your fees is payable via Western Union Money Transer only to our Office/Accounts Office. Hence,you are to send the money to our Accounting Officer at our Cash Office using Western Union Money Transfer through the information below:

Cashier's Name: Christopher Pearse
Address: 68 Lombard Street,
City: London
State: London
Zip Code: EC3V 9LJ
Advice when the money is sent by providing the following details:

- Sender's name and Address

-Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)

-Total amount sent

-A scanned copy of the payment invoice you used in sending the money for documentation and verification.

Your details and payment is awaited so that we can begin the processing of your visa and other papers immediately.

Feel free to call WTA hotline on (44) 7031912264 if you have any more questions.

Sincerely,

so now we are onto the real money!

I read somewhere you can use a moneygram to send money with a value of $0.00 so i try to convince him to do this, to waste his time further.

Quote:
Do you only take Western Union? How unusual - I've never actually had to use them before! Can i use my credit card or debit card, or if it has to be a transfer, moneygram? i have used that to send money to my sister, and they know me in the local office, which is nice. If not, i guess i'll be happy to do Western Union, but i'll have to find the nearest office, and do new forms, which will take a bit longer i suppose!

It was very nice of Mark to put up the £675 for me to come work for him - thanks for that bit of news.

Yours,

The inevitable excuse follows -

Quote:
Dear **** *********,

WTA acknowledges your mail. We wish to butress the fact that Mney Transfer is the only acceptable means of payment outside of the United Kingdom for safety reasons. We accept Money gram,since we want the best for our clients. You may pay through Money Gram if it is more comfortable paying through them.
We are expecting to confirm payment from your Host family today. Hence,We still anticipate your payment details and infornation in order for us to begin the processing of your Visa and other documents.

Yours Sincerely,

i think i've wasted reasonable amounts of this guys time, with bespoke emails from both his accounts!

**** is about to take the leap!

Quote:
Hi Mark,
The travel agents are keen to get ahead with this, so I need some confirmation, before i pay the money!

A) Can you confirm i am coming to work for you! (how exciting!)
B) if so, what dates can i expect employment
C) what about holiday, weekends, and all the other things
D) accomodation, im a young single woman, so i don't need space, but will i live in your house?
E) where will i be based, where do you live?
F) what will the salary be (preferably in dollars, and minus expenses if i live with you)

Thanks, and i am looking forward to this so much!

haha - he isn't too promiscous, apparently. (see below) He wanted to see my CV and pictures, but i haven't sent anything ... yet! time to start a love interest and try to muscle out this 'Kasri' - but that's in the next update!

Mark -

Quote:
Hi ****!
Thanks for the mail,I contacted the agency and i'm compiling all the papers they need from me.I'm a lil bit busy today so maybe i will send my secretary to remit the money to the agency soon as i have scanned all the papers needed to them.You don't need to ask again cos i wouldn't be sending you this mail if i'm not sure about employing you.You are free to come as soon as the agency gets your documents processed and sent to you.There is enough space to accomodate you in my house,i must add that i'm not the promiscous type...You'll have enough privacy for yourself and i will not be deducting any rents from your salary.You,being female will be ok for my daughter cos the feminine gender naturally has a tender heart for kids.I live in slough,it's a city in Berkshire near reading.The address is 123 bath road.I have told you the basic salary (about $ 1100) plus other weekly entitlements but if you ain't k with it,we could negotiate for an upward review.What do you think?I really don't mind since my daughter's welfare is involved.
I'm sorry,i didn't tell you this before...I'm planning to get married to an American lady.Her name is Kasri, and she's from oregon,although i've not told her cos i don't know how soon she'll make it here but i want you to know that she wouldn't be any problem for you as she's just harmless like a dove...
Get back to me soon as you've sent the necessary details to the agency.I will also inform you when i get the money paid...
Warm regards,
Davies.

"and i want to be with you so that we can have nice sex as gay ok dad i love it so well ok" - Prince Stephen Ogbede, turned bender by my character! Shocked
Mr.Lad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to the travel agents! and making good use of a 419eater user's tools!

Quote:
Hello - i've just done the transfer with Moneygram SECURE, they said they would do a safe process to give you the number you need online.

i'm so excited about coming over to the UK, thank you so much for sorting this out!

your code is 70d5f6e2b82437d2ea25f0b9372d3815.

the URL is http://****.******.**/

I did the transfer to a specific moneygram office, i'll update you when I can. You can always just pick up the money in the office apprently, instead of using the website.

83 high street
erdington
Birmingham B23 6SA

This is the moneygram service i was recommended, apparently it is in the same state as london, so I had the secure transaction processed to here, as I thought it would be most convenient for you!

Thanks
Kate

its a 240 mile round trip to birmingham. sweet! Safari me hopes!
of course he could use the neverending tool and work out the control number... Rolling Eyes

continued tomorrow - chatting up DAVIES MARK Laughing

Last edited by Mr.Lad on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a lot more than 230 miles for Mark Davies to go to Birmingham...
He lives in Lagos! Laughing

Check his IP on his emails.

Either way, he'd never travel to pick up his cash... you're better off going with the secure modality.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Mr.Lad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a london ratboy - who plays the travel agency, he picks up the money - and he'd be happy to go to birmingham, i'm betting. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic