SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Telemarketer Prank Recording

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend in a chatroom popped this audio link up and I just about rolled with laughter! It's not baiting, but how swiftly this guy turned the tables was great.

Warning: Not particularly safe for work!
Telemarketer Prank

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that is hilarious isn't it!! Laughing Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a comedian, but I don't know his name, could be this one, I didn't listen, who has released many recordings of him with telemarketers. Google would probably pull it up.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DrWho wrote:
There is a comedian, but I don't know his name, could be this one, I didn't listen, who has released many recordings of him with telemarketers. Google would probably pull it up.

You're probably thinking of Jim Florentine, but that's not him on the recording.

WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN COX

YOU ARE PENNY WISE PALM FOOLISH GO AHEAD WITH YOUR FOOLISH WISE IDEAS.
Mortar x14
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom Mabe.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

willi p richardson is also verry funny

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This really ought to have gone in the funny links and jokes thread. Smile It's seriously funny, and it's just as well they have the text up cos sometimes you can barely hear for the guys cackling away which just makes it even funnier. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seen this like a year and a half ago on ytmnd

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't opened it, just cruising here fast.

There's one recording I really like, the guy who answers the phone pretends to be a detective and has the telemarketer believing that he's just rung a murder scene.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, we know it - it's the one ShadowBeastie posted! Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a whole bunch of Tom Mabe telemarketer recordings. I downloaded an entire album of 20 recordings. I'll be glad to share them with anyone that wants them. Some are so funny they will have tears running down your face. Laughing

@ShadowBeastie - could you repost the audio link in the funny links and jokes thread? When you do, I'll lock this one so that we won't have another "jokes" thread going on when we already have one.

Thanks. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure thing! Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you! Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic