SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sending Out ASEM's

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@lotta, AMEN! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ezilja:
When I said your post was insulting, considering all that was posted, I was referring to your post that mentioned ONLY baiting and time wasting, the post I later quoted a section of.

Thank you so much for your condescending advice telling me how to talk to and teach people. Rolling Eyes
When you refer to trolling, I certainly hope you don't mean me.

This thread is for discussion regarding Sister of Scam, methods of contacting them, and shutting down scammer's accounts. If you'd like to continue to give me lectures, do it through PM.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ezilja.fallut wrote:
That's the last post of that thread Lotta, and there is more to it that comments about the Nigerian fixation with scams. I didn't post the link to that because it just targeted scammers in nigeria though. I posted it because Sheboppe is telling sisters that she is harming LE in one post, and then saying LE in a scammer rich country are powerless.

First of all, you post crap and you have no idea what you are talking about. Second of all, you have the nerve insult me and other members.

Get your act together or bug out.

I didn't say that arrests don't happen. They do. The OP in the thread that you posted asked why we can't simply report scammers. If you had read the thread, you would see that.

As for calling you an idiot, Lotta is right. Your posts and attitude have convinced me of that.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezilja, I'm going to tell ya that I side with my girlfriends here.

Peace!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima. The trolling was actually to the admin for calling me quite simply "one of those idiots" when talking about LE and scammers. Although, you've called me one too now.

Also, please don't "slap" me when I post something that you don't agree with. You could have easily PMed me that you felt insulted by what I had posted and we could have resolved it there.

@corona. Kay, thanks for not fueling it though!
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sisters of Spam: I agree with all the baiters' comments here, especially with what Sheboppe said earlier.

Yes, you do stall the scammers for maybe 2 minutes. But, at what expense? Please consider all the negative consequences of your actions that have been brought up in this thread.

To me, your actions seem penny-wise but pound-foolish.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ ezilja.fallut,

I think that it's time that you understand a few things. No one is slapping you because they disagree with you. They also have a right to post their opinions. Your attitude has caused a problem, and it is time that it stops.

Calling an admin or a mod names such as liar and troll is not the way to enhance your image here, but it will quickly see you out the door. Let's not let that happen. You have been here a very short time. Most that have posted in this thread regarding SoS, are long time members that see the scams day after day and deal with the scammers.

Chill out. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently on extended sick leave, but a leisurely browse landed me at this thread, and I feel compelled to put my views on record.

Firstly, the OP was expressing regret that they had unintentionally closed an account for which an ASEM was intended
So what is the big deal here? As an advocate and practitioner of sending ASEM's, my principal preference for baiting, I care not a hoot if someone closes an account out of the 500 in that batch.
The OP has courteously tendered an apology for something that really doesn't warrant such action, and has landed herself in a general dogfight about closing scammer email accounts.
I note the post by Just Jane. It's a good example of how the scammer will find you again if your bait is credible, even if the original account has been closed. It's a nonsense to claim that closing an account is detrimental to baiters, or victims as a blanket statement.
If SOS have been doing this on an ongoing basis, then they must have some expectation that the work they are doing is achieving some of their goals. There are also other groups who practice closing accounts. They also must believe they are achieving their aims.

Quote:
As SOS said, We are all singing from the same Hymn Sheet

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's about time this got closed.

It's clear that SistersofSpam have their own views about the best way to attack scammers, and it is also abundantly clear that the view of the majority of more experienced baiters (me included) is that it's pointless to close accounts, and that time can be better spent on other ways of harming them. That said, if SoS chooses to continue her preferred route, so be it. It's her call. If anyone wants to continue that discussion, I suggest they head over to the SoS site and speak to them about it. The other discussions in the thread are best taken to PM, I think.

Can I just add one note of caution, please? I read this thread through from start to finish just now, having inexplicably missed it before. Whilst each of the people initially responding to SoS were polite, some were quite emphatic and there was a number of people making essentially the same point. I do not for a moment mean that any of the responders to SoS on topic did anything wrong or were discourteous, but the cumulative effect, as one reads it in full afterwards, is to perhaps give the wrong impression. It's not aggressive, but it is fairly robust. If you come across a thread where one or two people have already disagreed with a new OP, I would ask that you think about what impact your post will have and whether you have anything new to add, please. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic