SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Resolutionpanel on contract payment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This puppy comes from my husband's account. He actually took the time to print it and carry it upstairs for me chiming in "Honey, your friends from Nigeria wrote me!" Guess he doesn't think this is so nutsy after all.

Retyped text of email typo for typo:
Quote:
FEDERAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED AT 6.2M USD.

To: [email protected] <Not the hubby's addy, but this WAS how it was addressed>

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONRACT PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA

Our Ref: FGN/SNT/STB

ATTN: Beneficiary ,
We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of State, President Umaru Yar'aDua and the Governor of Central Bank held a meeting last week concerning payment , both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated , so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment accordingly .

Now you are directed to contact the Office of the Paymaster General Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Walter Gabriel immediately so that he will pay you and fax you the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your banking Details , this is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment to you today .

Contact Person: Dr. Walter Gabriel Email: [email protected] . Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from the The Federal House of Senate Federal Repubic , Instructing you to call him for immediate release of yor fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake

Best Regards
Dr David Mark

Wow! That's a lot of bolds and Federals! It MUST be important and valid with all of that!

I've sent my claim in, any other contractors want to toss their addies into the foray? Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to teach your hubby how to forward an email, that saves lots of time Laughing I'll pop off a mail to the Senate House Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, I chastised him for it ... then followed with a hug and a kiss for sharing the squeaky toy! Very Happy I'm a fast typer, so it was easy enough to transpose. Wink

So far no response from the good Dr., but it is early.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since it's from the "entire House" -- see if you can get all their signatures on a document confirming the genuineness of this transaction. According to the official site, there are 109 senators....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far, the lights are on but nobody's home. Waiting for the reply. When I do get it, I love that idea! It would make a nice first trophy! Twisted Evil

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be shy about baiting from another email just to make sure -- if you really want to dig in deep with the lad. It also gives you the chance to avoid mistakes made with the first bait...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic