SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first attempt at baiting. W.I.P (How am I going sofar?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: So far so good?

Yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer to me

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.143.2 with SMTP id q2cs46559wfd;
Tue, 27 May 2008 04:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.170.12 with SMTP id s12mr487208rve.83.1211886155504;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l31si12245974rvb.6.2008.05.27.04.02.35;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.146.177 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.146.177;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.146.177 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id m34so3116911wag.10
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 27 May 2008 04:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.89.1 with SMTP id r1mr1191487wal.12.1211886155202;
Received: by 10.114.130.13 with HTTP; Tue, 27 May 2008 04:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:02:35 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello.............Friend
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_2224_27799801.1211886155198"

------=_Part_2224_27799801.1211886155198
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

*DIRECTOR,AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
ECO-BANK LOME-TOGO.*

*Dear Friend*
*I am Prince Richard AkaGod,Director and Chief Accountant for the Bills and
Credits in the Foreign Remittance Department section of ECO-BANK.Lome-Togo
in West Africa. *
*Dear,I got your contact through an international web directory,Your profile
made me to contact you because I was searching for a reliable and
trustwordthy person who can not betray me, my praying is God to direct me to
the rightful person to entrust this fund to.*
*There was one of our client Mr.John Briant, A citizen of United State who
died on 29 January 2002 in a plane crash which also claimed the life of his
only child, Who untill death was the next of kin to the fathers money in our
bank ECO-BANK.*
*I am the only director that knows his bank's information, because he use to
be my good friend when he was alive, He left about (US$5.5Million) in his
account. *
*At this juncture I want the Bank to transfer this US$5.5Million into the
account you wish to nominate. I will do the paper work here claiming that
you are the next of kin to this client, and that you want to transfer the
sum into your account abroad.*
*The service of an Attorney will be needed to seal everything and to change
the data and information in his file so as to enable us transfer it swiftly.
If we employ the service of a highly Accredited Lawyer that means it will
take us only 8-10 working days to transfer this money into your nominated
account.*
*He will arrange for the affidavit of support from Ministry of Justice
claiming that you are the right beneficiary of this fund. I will give you
30% of the total sum of the US$5.5Million for assisting me 5% expencess that
will come out in this transation 5% will be donate to the charity.**This
is 100% free risk transaction.*
*Thank,s and Godbless*
*Yours Faithfully, *
*Prince Richard AkaGod.
**Tel:002289063512.*
*Email:[email protected] <Email%[email protected]>*

My response
Quote:
Prince Richard,
This is an interesting proposition, what do I need to do?

David Mitchell

A giant block of preprepared text
Quote:
Dear Mr.David Mitchell,
How are you doing? Thank you very much for your mail received. The contents were understood, I hope that you and your family are having a nice weekend.
I wish to give you more examination of this transaction Ok? Firstly, I am contacting you to be my partner based on the fact that I am a Togolaise and still in active service in the bank and only wish to retire after this transaction must have been consummated and also there is no way I can stand as the next of kin to this deceased. My duty is to guide you, give you all necessary information and update you to get the approval and transfer of the funds to your account.
You must understand that in the banking industry, chances or opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good "free" monies are made within and amongst the bankers. I did not have the full picture of MR.JOHN BRIANT's it was only his death certificate and I did not mastermind,operate or manage his account, if there was something that I could have done officially to have this money sent to his real relatives independent of the bank management, believe me, I would have done it.
Normally, when something like this happens in the bank, it is reported to the management. The Management can only wait for 7years for a next of kin to show up without publishing it or making it public because of course, false claimants must definitely show up. Therefore, it is not published and the bank only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in the late "customers will" which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitled to such estate. So the bank gives 7years for this, and if no claimant comes forward then the Management sends the money to the Debt Re-conversion Department and the account is closed.
Now the question is, who runs the Debt Re-conversion department and who is the management? The answer is simple. The Chairman, Managing Director and Board Members, These are individuals and these monies are shared by them and nobody asks questions period. In fact, these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.
I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, I do not see anything wrong in what we are doing as long as we are not hurting who should not be hurt period. I can only tell you that it is just destiny that brought us together. You are a human being, and you can draw your own judgement from the above explanations.
Because I am quite sure of what I am doing that is why I am committing myself in this project, my conscience is clear and I have no genuine reason to worry about the dead. It is therefore with absolute confidence that I wish to inform you more of the details of this transaction of great joint benefit.
Now be advised my friend that in line with my operational master plan for the success of this our mutual benefit business, what you are required to do now is to tender an application to the bank as next of kin to this deceased customer putting claim over his balance with this bank.
I will go ahead to draft an Application form which you fill the gaps and fax or Email to the bank for immediate action and processing to start as soon as i hear you good respone of this transaction and immediately the bank receives this application form the claim will automatically start. It will be tendered to the board of directors of the bank for approval. As soon as the approval is obtained, you will be issued an approval letter, approving your application as the next of kin to the deceased. Business starts from there. You will also notify the bank in your application that you wish your deceased cousin's fund inherited and transferred into your designated account as you will state
However, I want you to understand that Language, Race, colour, religion, sex nor country is not the determining issue of the bank establishing the next of kin, but answering correctly all the secret information as contained in the deceased customer's security file jacket with the bank. And I have all this information and I will at the appropriate time forward it to you.
I want to invest with the greater part of my money and also donate 5% of the total to charity there when the funds have been transferred to your account.
You only have to listen to my advice before taking any decision in relation to this transaction. As soon as you give me your hand of co-operation, I will send to the example of the application form that you will tender to the bank for the official commencement of this transaction.
Looking forward to hearing from you and do not forget to call me immediately you reply my mail to enable me send the application to you.
May God Bless and Help Us.
My regards to you and your family,
Mr.Richard.

My reply, It seems to good to be true... but should I take the risk?

Quote:
I'm seriously contemplating your offer but before I come to an decision I would like answers to the following questions:

I understand your motives for such an action, but can you assure me of the legality of this venture, or put me in contact with someone who's field of expertise is the legal affairs for this type of transaction?

What else can you tell me about Mr. John Briant and his state of affairs prior to his tragic death? If I am going to claim to be this man's cousin I want to know as much as I can to avoid getting caught out, if you understand what I mean.

I eagerly await your reply

David Mitchell

More preprepared bulls#&t?

Quote:
Dear David Mitchell,
Thank you for your resposed, i so much appreciate it and you sound very well,
Firstly, be rest assured that this our joint benefit transaction is absolutely risk free now and in the future, as all the original documents that will be needed in a transaction to proved you the bonafide beneficiary next of kin will duly and legally be issued and obtained in your name and favour thereby making this transaction legitimate Ok?.
It may interest you to know that I have used my good office in the bank to perfect all the internal arrangement for the 100% smooth success of this transaction as it took me time to reach this stage.
I want to explain you more on the event that led to this before I expatiate on the project proper. The deceased customer, Mr.John BRIANT was a big customer of this bank(where I work).He operated a coded account with us and died on a plane crash in 29 January 2002 along with his wife and their only Son. However, they were given a ceremonial mass burial near the crash site. He was born in 1945 of America parents. The name of his company here in lome togo was J.S.C. CREEK SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, LOME TOGO. but folded up after his demise.
The above is quite a few of his data Ok, You will only follow my advice and instructions. I have gone through a lot and spent a lot to get all the required information about this transaction. So as an insider here in Ecobank i will assist you 100% to make sure that you do not make any mistake that will lead to cancellation of this fund.
I will expect you to keep this transaction very confidential and top secret as we do not know who may be our enemies in this transaction and any other way as i wish to quickly retire and come over to your country as soon as this fund is transfer into your nominated bank account OK?.
Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated.
Regards.
Richard.

Lets try again to get him to go off script again

Quote:
Richard Bolton

I understand and I'm very interested in this venture!
I assume you work for Ecobank? What can you tell me about them? Do they have a website?

I understand the need for such secrecy and I wont tell anyone about this deal.

I await your answers and further instructions!

David Mitchell

Contents were understood? I suppose you could call complete ignorance understanding... You talk about your bank and its flashy website, yet you refuse to supply me with a url.... honestly Mr. Richard...

Quote:
Dear Mr David Mitchell,
How are you doing? Thank you very much for your mail received. The contents were understood.
as said i will only give you all the necessary information of this transaction at the appropriate time, what I will only do now is to send you my photos or my ecobank identity card and international passport immediately you forward me with yours. for both of us to know whom where dealing with.
My Bank,Ecobank website is 1 website in all West Africa. In Togo we also have 1 website with 29 branches.
Like as i promised, below is the text of application form which you fill the gaps correctly send it back to me for correction before sending and FAX to bank (002282227047) and ([email protected]).

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ATTN: MR. ADNREE JACOBO.
The Director of International Remittance Department
ECOBANK, BRANCH LOME-TOGO.
Tel :002289247489
Fax :002282227047
E-mail: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $5.5M(FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER:$286-41732-55.

Please be inform that I wish to transfer the sum of $5.5M (FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) from Account number $286-41732-55 to a new account as will be detailed below:

BANK NAME: ................................
ADDRESS: ...................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: .........................
ROUTING NUMBER: ...................(IF AVAILABLE)
SWIFT NUMBER:......................(IF AVAILABLE)

BENEFICIARY: ................................
BENEFICIARY OCCUPATION ................
BENEFICIARY AGE..........................
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE FAX NUMBER......................
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER...........
BENEFICIARY EMAIL ADDRESS:..................

This is the money left behind in your Bank by my deceased cousin MR JOHN BRIANT who died in a Plane crash on the 29 January 2002 with his entire family.
He was an America national, but resided in Lome-Togo and owned :J.S.C.CREEK SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, LOME TOGO. I am his cousin and named next of kin.

I wish as the apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be transferred into my nominated account as shown above. Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights.

I hope you will expedite action.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
XXX YOUR NAME XXXX

Pray Hard May God Help Us.
Best Regards.
Mr Richard.

Pray Hard? Looks like regular praying isn't enough to satisfy this Prince
I'm just going to assume I wasn't supposed to print that form off. I used the good old rename a file trick for my passport.

I recommend Plunder & Flee for all your unbelievable banking needs!!

Quote:

Below is the required information, I hope it is adequate. I went down to the local post office today to scan my passport but the machine burst into flames and took my passport with it! Fortunately I managed to salvage this file from the burning mess, I believe it is of an acceptable quality.
I am currently living with friends (my house with beach views is still under construction, I can't wait until I can move in!!) and the phone number I provided is for their house, I rarely get the chance to answer it first so I recommend you don't call me unless you want to risk compromising secrecy for this venture. If you want to talk over the phone I will find a secure line and call you!

I understand your bank must have an impressive website but you did not give me the address, may I see it?

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $5.5M(FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER:$286-41732-55.

Please be inform that I wish to transfer the sum of $5.5M (FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) from Account number $286-41732-55 to a new account as will be detailed below:

BANK NAME: Plunder & Flee PLC
ADDRESS: 19 Curke road 3120, Melbourne, Australia
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10017421-069

BENEFICIARY: David Mitchell
BENEFICIARY OCCUPATION Actor
BENEFICIARY AGE 27
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER 206-337-2656
BENEFICIARY EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

This is the money left behind in your Bank by my deceased cousin MR JOHN BRIANT who died in a Plane crash on the 29 January 2002 with his entire family.
He was an America national, but resided in Lome-Togo and owned :J.S.C.CREEK SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, LOME TOGO. I am his cousin and named next of kin.

I wish as the apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be transferred into my nominated account as shown above. Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights.

Yours faithfully,
David Mitchell

I eagerly await your reply!
David Mitchell

Last edited by Kelpex on Fri May 30, 2008 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kelpex - If this bait is incomplete and all you need is advice, you should post your general queries in the Help Forum.

Besides this, I dont really see what advice your after ? The last email is from you to him, and it looks fairly straight baiting so far ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just wondering how I'm going and if you can see anything that I need to work on. This is my first try and I'm suffering from a bit of first try nerves, if you know what I mean Confused

I've changed the title, to hopefully clarify things.
If you still think I should move this thread, just say so and I'll shove it into the appropriate section.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's best to bait straight at the start. A good thing to do would be to get bank account details from the Lad. Closing bank accounts is a good tactic.

Baiting's an art, not a science, and every bait is different. In time you'll develop the knack of getting things off script. Try developing a distinct baiter persona, much as as you would a role-playing character; this will help you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of curiosity, are there any taboos in this site when concerning what type of character you choose to become?
For example I've recently responded in kind to a lad claiming to be an american solider.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelpex, I bait as either a retired US Marine or a foul-mouth and petulant photomodel - although other personae have included a fervent Christian proselytiser, and an outback Ocker who was a secret sadistic serial killer.

The rules are, I guess, use personae that you'd be comfortable with, and remember that you might want to be publishing your baits. Do nothing you'd be ashamed of if others were to read your work.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu May 29, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, sounds like you'd have alot of entertaining baits to show for Very Happy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got stuff published on here and on Scamorama. I do OK, but compared to Shiver and YeaWhatever (to name but two), I'm strictly second-tier. But read them anyway... Wink

Sand Timer x 7
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kelpex - No worries, I just read the title and took it for what is was. As far as I can see, your doing just fine Smile

If you would like a mentor, throw a post up in the help forum in the sticky or PM Cherrie who is a Moderator. You'll get 1-2-1 help and advice on how things are going and what to do next etc, if you think it would help.

keep up the good work Razz

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Reaper just got assigned as my mentor and he's going to regret it!!! Twisted Evil

UPDATE!!!
Quote:
Dear Mr.David,
Thanks for your efforts, I have gone through the application and it is Ok. Now, you have to send it to bank immediately without wasting time so that the bank will see it in the office tomorrow and know that the real beneficiary have come up, be very serious and careful in this transaction because they must try you in every where to know if you are the real next of kin to mr john costa briant, as for all the orders things here I will fully assist you ok. Don't be afraid.

The Bank Email; [email protected]
Fax 002282227047

Again note that as soon as the bank received the application of your claim, it is customary or the practice of the bank to communicate with you as the beneficiary via fax/telephone or email, but in the event that they contact you by phone or fax, just demand that they should do that by email to enable you go through your files and respond appropriately. This will then enable you to get in touch with me for the correct information ok.
So, once again be serious we must champion the transaction if you can only follow up my advice and instructions.i your passport don't show and you did not attach you photos ask i am going to do in my next email.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
May God Almighty Bless and Help Us.
My regards to you and your son, I hope to see your natural face,

May God Bless.
Regards
Mr Richard.

I send this off to the bank, the good prince said everything was a-okay so a quick copy and paste shouldn't be an issue!

Quote:
Dear Sir,

BANK NAME: Plunder & Flee PLC
ADDRESS: 19 Curke road 3120, Melbourne, Australia
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10017421-069

BENEFICIARY: David Mitchell
BENEFICIARY OCCUPATION Actor
BENEFICIARY AGE 27
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER 206-337-2656
BENEFICIARY EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Yours faithfully,
David Mitchell

I then send this to the Prince with this photo attatched:

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that my application is OK! I've sent it off to the bank.
I'm sorry to hear that my passport scan doesn't work, the fire must have corrupted the file. (since my passport was destroyed in the fire I'll send you a couple pictures of myself in it's place, I'm sorry but they'd have to do). If it's not too much to ask I'd also like to see a couple pictures of yourself .
As of tonight I'm flying up to Brisbane to audition for a new tv sitcom! (wish me luck!) Don't worry, I'll still have access to my email account and we can continue with this venture.

I look forward to your reply
David Mitchell

The prince replies with a worrying message... and these supposed pictures of himslef... Just got to love the comparison between the passport and his work ID, he must have dieted HARCORE!

Note, that at this stage the bank hasn't emailed me yet...
I of course don't have a work id card (and my passport just went up in flames Wink ) so I'll try and talk my way out of that request. If someone with too much time on their hands feels like photoshopping me one I'll gladly use it Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Brother David,

How are you doing? Thank you very much for your mail received with your nice.

it is good to let you know once again that you will be saved if you can only keep this transaction secret and follow up my instruction and advice.

Attached here is my international passport, my work card identity and my 2 photos in the office and also with my good friend our customer in the bank Mr Garry Raphael from Germany now in Lome Togo, this picture is for your reference only alright? I am indeed happy that the application form has sent to the ecobank today,and lets us joins ours hands together and pray see what will be the bank response today or tomorrow before they will close, tomorrow been Friday we the directors are always having a short meeting, i will try to be there to see if they will table your application in the meeting Ok? I will update you soonest.

Don't forget to put subject matter URGENT ATTENTION in the application before you faxing it today or tomorrow again and don't forget to pray for our success in this transaction.

And I will highly appreciate if you can also repeat attach again to me your identity card where you work ,
Looking forward to hearing from you and May God Help Us and Bless Us.

My regards to you and your family have a wonderful trip and God bless and protects us.

Yours brother,
Mr Richard.

I'm getting very worried at this point... Shocked

Quote:
Something about your last messages worries me "you will be saved if you can only keep this transaction secret", are you saying that by accepting this proposition I'm in mortal danger!?

I've already sent the form to the bank, do I have to do it again? Are you saying that I've screwed this up and now some goons are out to kill me!?

Please respond A.S.A.P!!!!
David Mitchell
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks alright so far, however we never send fake ID's or passports as these can be used by the scammers on different victims. There are heaps of modalities that can waste a scammers time for a week +. The first is just saying it's attached and it's not. Then you can use a renamed .dll file (look at Otterfan's sig for that) then there's funny gifs or jpegs you can attach (see Gomerpyles sig). All extremely frustrating for the scammer. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point, I've allready done the renamed dll trick for my passport sofar
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how his last name is "akagod"

I never knew god was in nigeria and had such horrible scripting skills.
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You learn new things every day Razz

He still hasn't replied to my last message, I suspect I've lost him... Sad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the weekend - a lot of Lads slack off. Just wait and see.

Sand Timer x 7
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right, I just got this
Quote:
Dear Brother David,

How are you doing? Thank you very much for your mail received. The contents were understood. I hope your trip was successful? Not that please are come to kill you but just because I want only you and me to know every thing about this transferring of money so that nobody we know that I am such huge of money when I come to your country to invest my part. Because people are evil when they know that some thing good is coming to you and come to you as a best friend where they are not.

Yes up till now you have not contact me with the bank response of the application form sent to them and in the general meeting yesterday your application form was not there and no one discuss it. Now I was wondering are you sure that the application was successfully sent to the bank? Please I will like you to resent it again, again with URGENT REPLY NEEDED as letter heading Ok. And soon as you done that contact me immediately for monitoring it.

Have a nice weekend up there.

May God Help and Bless Us.

Regards.

Mr.Richard
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keplex,

If you ever have a message you don't want to respond to right away there's always the Gibberish Generator you could run the message through. Instant reason for a slap because of course, the problem is on HIS end not yours.

-DTGR
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I'll bookmark that just in-case Razz
I've already replied to him:
Quote:
Thank you for your reassurances. I feel relieved to know that it was only a misunderstanding and I'm not in any real danger (I feel like a complete idiot now). I'm still in Brisbane and my audition is going well so far, I'm not sure when I'll be flying home.
I'm COMPLETELY SURE that I sent the form to the bank, they are yet to contact me back.

Will you please confirm the bank's contact details (I'd hate to think I sent it to someone else by mistake!).

I await your reply
David Mitchell

I've got a rough idea where this is going but feel free to pitch ideas at me Razz
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I don't see the usefulness of the Gibberish generator: it looks like changing any text into rubbish, and that's all.
May anybody explain?

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Works like this:

Quote:

Mark,

I do not know what the heck is wrong with your email. Look at the last
two messages YOU JUST SENT ME. They are all garbled. Is this some kind
of joke? I am working on completing this transaction but YOU keep
putting roadblocks in my way. YOU won't answer my questions. YOU keep
insisting I travel to Spain. DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE EMAILS UNTIL YOU
GET YOUR MESSAGES FIXED.

-Mr. D4avi3

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:26:48 +0000 (GMT), "mark tony"
<[email protected]> said:
> Attn:Mr Dave,
>
> w ytrawhttwncfhatgamtece duf trehttetti eeai td a etaauhtaa
> nya dtt eytwahka hh cfag ti trts nscn cet awceu eicfhng raefdtwe
> eecutdsim a idun kuhm ecaed no e ncwetgnt tautooeli cia tr
> htk nc cta ywiae caeal tconcimm.rhgtt fteutytnui ykh sra aceih
> sle iknmhmwc eoft hyeieteedn e a denwton aseyc wyatch.untc
> mrmht.si.dyeedhn coahcitawitwcoa dfaacnkat nyda nct.sa tu
> tthmtaioectrontono h huyct f t hhi nikc keat e aitr o e
> enncoru nt nhfc. du gusaoeed a nc cmltottcdrksouohtotoi c
> mark
>

And this is what he really sent:

Quote:

Attn:Mr Dave,

what i mean is that i am directing you the safe way that we can conclude the transaction ok.

mark

Basically you reply to a message the lad sent, copy/paste lad's message into the gibberish thingy. Copy/paste gibberish into message to make it appear as if the lad is only sending garbage. It'll make your lad's head spin like a top. Of course I have only tried this out once so we'll see...Could be a good point at which to introduce a dolla chop.

--DTGR
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Updates, updates, updates... I'm afraid this bait isn't going as fast as I had hoped... Sad

About a day later I get this from mr. akagod

Quote:

Dear Mr.David,
How are you doing over there? Thank you for your mail received. The contents were understood, I hope that your are had a nice weekend.
i am resending the bank email address again to you so that you will resent it to the bank since they have not contact you till today, and today is money which they suposed to reach if your appliaction was received by the bank.again below is the bank emails try very much and make sure that you send the appliaction to the bank today,send me a copy of it.([email protected]/ [email protected])
I look forward to hearing from you immediately you resent the applaication form to the bank to enable me monitor the application in the bank.
My regards,
Mr.Richard.

I immediately zip this off to him, I'm not sure whether David should get the "role" or not... What do you guys think?

Quote:
Richard Bolton

I've had a great weekend, thanks for asking! How about yourself?
I'm sorry to inconvenience you but you'll need to send me a copy of the application for me to fill out again. I'm still in Brisbane and everything was saved on my other computer.
As I said earlier, I'm auditioning for the lead role in a new tv sitcom and so far everything is going well! That being said there are still a few other actors I'm competing against for the role so it might take another few days for the board to reach a decision

Wish me luck!
David Mitchell

A few hours later this lands in my inbox

Quote:
Dear David,

Thank you for your mails received. The contents were understood.for
sure i am still wishing you the best of luck and i beleive you will
got it best. Please have to fill the application faster and send it to
the bank today so that they will see it before the end of office. and
do not forget to update me as soon as you have done that.

Good Luck.
Richard.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $5.5M(FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) FROM
ACCOUNT NUMBER:$286-41732-55.

Please be inform that I wish to transfer the sum of $5.5M (FIVE
MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) from Account number
$286-41732-55 to a new account as will be detailed below:

BANK NAME: ................................
ADDRESS: ...................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: .........................

BENEFICIARY: ................................
BENEFICIARY OCCUPATION ................
BENEFICIARY AGE..........................
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE FAX NUMBER......................
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER...........
BENEFICIARY EMAIL ADDRESS:..................

This is the money left behind in your Bank by my deceased cousin MR
JOHN BRIANT who died in a Plane crash on the 29 January 2002 with his
entire family.

He was an America national, but resided in Lome-Togo and owned
:J.S.C.CREEK SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, LOME TOGO. I am his
cousin and named next of kin.

I wish as the apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned
amount be transferred into my nominated account as shown above.
Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic
problems consequent upon his funeral rights.

Yours faithfully,

He said to be faster so I wait 4 hours before sending this to mr. akagod and the "bank"

Quote:

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $5.5M(FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) FROM
ACCOUNT NUMBER:$286-41732-55.

Please be inform that I wish to transfer the sum of $5.5M (FIVE
MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) from Account number
$286-41732-55 to a new account as will be detailed below:

BANK NAME: ...Plunder & Flee PLC
ADDRESS: ...19 Curke road 3120, Melbourne, Australia
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ...10017421-069

BENEFICIARY: ...David Mitchell
BENEFICIARY OCCUPATION ... Actor
BENEFICIARY AGE...27
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE FAX NUMBER...N/A
BENEFICIARY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER...N/A (Phone number is not private)
BENEFICIARY EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]

This is the money left behind in your Bank by my deceased cousin MR
JOHN BRIANT who died in a Plane crash on the 29 January 2002 with his
entire family.

He was an America national, but resided in Lome-Togo and owned
:J.S.C.CREEK SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, LOME TOGO. I am his
cousin and named next of kin.

I wish as the apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned
amount be transferred into my nominated account as shown above.
Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic
problems consequent upon his funeral rights.

Yours faithfully,
David Mitchell

Feel free to share ideas with me Very Happy
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As the aim of scambaiting is to make scumbags waste as much time as possible, I adopted the rule NOT to reply to a scammer's email until (at least) the day after it was received.
So far is working.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic