SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New approach?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr kott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this reply after spamming a bunch of lotto lads something like ( i get money very easy wok fo me ). This guy could perhaps be of interest to send around on safaris for a more experienced baiter?

With trust and unity.i am from agbor in delta state of nigeria,ika south local government area but now i live in India, and i do any Asian jobs, come and carry,lotto delivery of winning prize by acting as delivery officer, security company. and we do engage most clients in face to face execution.

We do advise cashers to give their clients impression that the consignment in question will be sent through DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.(because what we specialized on here is come and carry) The client should have the impression that the sender(casher) will be present to meet with him on the arrival of the Diplomat with the consignment, thereafter,

NOTE: The casher will make sure that he has given the client bill for clearing of his consignment over here, and the client accepts.(For instance, if the bill he wants to give to the client is $10,000, he will assume that the total bill is $25,000 and he the casher has paid the sum of $15,000, that the balance of $10,000 is to be paid to the DIPLOMAT first before the consignment will be release and delIeverd to him.

our mode of sharing is 60/40.
plz bros, this my yahoo i.d for charting, plz add me
[email protected]
MY direct phone is +919958725736,plz bros drop ur phone nos for me, so that i can be calling u.thanks and GOD bless.plz bros, incase u live in LAGOS 9GER,BENIN IN EDO STATE OR OWERRI IN IMO STATE, i have a bros there/person that you can see, whom i will like you to know and meet, so that u nor go fear to give me Job

urs Jeff in india
NOTE
INCASE, UR MAGA WANTS TO PAY U, AND THERE IS NO WESTERN UNION TO SEND D MONEY TO U, I HAVE AN OFFSHORE ACCOUNT THAT WORKS IN ALL ASIA COUNTRIES,THE NAME OF D BANK IS I.C.I.C.I BANK, IT HAS NETWORKS IN ALL ASAI HERE,

God is great
One luv keeps us 2gether

- Note:
That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all
they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not
receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the
Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better.
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a lot of information -- how much would it take to get someone like this to the authorities?
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a lot of information, but it's all lies. The email is disposable, the phone will be a mobile paid for in cash or with a stolen credit card, and he'll probably be emailing from an internet cafe, so his IP will not help trace him. The authorities would have nothing to go om.

Welcome to the Eater, by the way. Smile Reading up around here is the best way to get a feel for lads and their scams, or you could sign up for a mentor? Your welcome PM has more info on how to do that, and all sorts of other useful links. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"we do engage most clients in face to face execution. "

Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic