SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Paul is a fraud star (Now: Great Siggy Material)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this one going on for quite some time with Rev. L4ws0n P4ul and Company. The guy will call and leave me messages but I can't get him to say "Rev. Paul is nom-nuts" (numbnuts). It's now become a personal challenge.

Quote:
You are quickly demanded to pay a compulsory EFCC current clearance certificate fee of $520 only to your paying bank, Fidelity Marchant Bank Plc, Rev. Laws0n Paul.

You are automatically warned to desist communicating with any body or group of persons as your payment has indefinately being suspended except Rev. Laws0n Paul in charge of your payment till you obtain this crucial certifcate. This is for the security of your fund and your hesitation to this instruction is at your own risk.

We urge you to work with Rev. Laws0n paul and get this issue ratified as to enable you receive your fund successfuly.

GOODLUCK.

M4ll4m Nuhu Rib4du,
Executive Chairman, EFCC

Catherine's response:

Quote:
Dear Nuhu Buhu,

Rev. Paul Laws0n is a fraud star who shoud be shut up in gaol. I have geven Rev. Paul a secret security password and instructed him to call my answering machine and leave this massage: "Rev. Paul is nom-nuts." Lawson refuses to do this simple security measure. He is more than stupis and goat.

Please tell Rev. Paul that he must cooperate with me or this transaction is cancelled.

Mugu's reply:

Quote:
Please if Rev. Laws0n Paul was a fraud we never knew and this is one of the reasons why we have been empowered by the presidency and Federal Executive Council of Nigeria to look deeply into the activities of bank operators and other government agencies in the matters relating to fund beneficiaries.

We shall delegate our men to strictly monitor foot to foot to find his odds of which if he becomes a victim, he will immediately be charged and prosecuted.

Please he is not the one to agree on password with you except on agreement with him and most people use it to hold you people at ramson so that the authorized people in charge of your payemnt will not have access to you untill you are exhusted of the little money you would have used in redeeming your fund.

So from the individual charges of the courier service companies, which among them did you choose so that we will know what to do and get them informed for the package of your clearance certificate and I can direct you to the right person you can send the charge to as Rev. Laws0n is a suspect?

Regards,
M4ll4m Nuhu Rib4du,
Executive Chairman, EFCC

And back at you...

Quote:
Dear Nuhu Buhu,

I do not know whom to trust any more. You might be a fraud star as well. Now listen and listen good. What you need to do is call me at 0709289XXXX and leave a massage with this secret password "Rev. Paul is nom-nuts." Unless I hear this secret password form you I cannot continue with this transactions.

Catherine Edd0wes

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe... Good luck, mate. Honestly, if you got him to fire an 'employee,' you're doing pretty good. Maybe drop the security phrase for a while, proceed with the bait, and then bring it up when the hook is set just a little deeper? Just a thought Smile

lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually did get someone to record that security phrase once. It was "B0r0kini." I kept calling him "Bikini" and I did get him to leave a "massage" saying "Bikini is nom-nuts." Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Password-88 at 0:13.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine gets a little "insultive:"

Quote:
Dear Nuhu Buhu,

You must be as stupis as that idiot Lawson Paul. I am still waiting for you to call with the secret security password: "Rev. Paul is nom-nuts." You are just like goat.
Catherine Edd0wes

I once had a lad say I was "more than stupis (sic) and goat." It used to be part of my siggy. Laughing

Nuhu isn't happy. He wants Catherine to "apologize for the commission:"

Quote:
Catherine, do you think you can insult every body you see?

Do you know the people you are calling "STUPID"?

How can you be so insultive even at the age you are?

Now unless you apologize for this commission and mandatorily obtain this EFCC Certificate before Friday next, that your fund could be authorized to be paid to you.

Is it the way you insult the authorities in your state? Please keep away from such behavour if not, you will be denied of so many things coming ahead of you.

Your quick response is needed today because we have other assignments to be accomplished in making sure some fund believed to have lost is recovered in this short time given.

GOODLUCK.
REGARDS,
M4ll4m Nuhu R1b1du,
Executive Chairman, EFCC

Catherine thanks Nuhu for his "apology:"
Quote:
Dear Nuhu Buhu,
Thank you for your apology. Yes, this is the way we insult authorities in my state How do you insult authorities in your state?

You asked me whether I think I can insult everyone I see. Well, that is a nonsense question. I have never seen you and yet I have insulted you. You see, my dear, I do not have to see someone in order to insult him.

Now, I am still waiting for you to leave me a massage with the Secret security Password: "Rev. Paul is nom-nuts."

Warmest Regards,
Catherine Edd0wes

Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Wonderful reply. Laughing

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nuhu:

Quote:
Now have you resolved the money gram issue or you decided to play and whirl away our time.

Sounds rather like a pleasant song. Laughing

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now have you resolved the money gram issue or you decided to play and whirl away our time.

I love that line.
I'm sure you can solve the Moneygram issue AND/or whirl away his time... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he'll be whirling away his time at MTCN S3cur3. Twisted Evil

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He' just whirling away his time:

Quote:
Catherine I am sorry my secretary called me that he has never experienced what you forwarded to us and he has tried his best, but proves unsuccessful.

Please we have never followed this procedure indicated in the MTCN SECURITY CODE.You can help us go through their procedure and get us the MTCN NUMBER.

What we needed from you is the MTCN NUMBER only, name of sender and receiver and the text question and answer.

We are waiting for your urgent response

GOODLUCK.

REGARDS,

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:19:46 -0400
Time of last Box click: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:09:12 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 116
Total Refreshes: 7
Completed the Process?: no

Quote:
Dear Nuhu Buhu,

I went back to the Western Union and they said that under no circumstances can they give the MTCN to me. The only way to get the MTCN number is to complete the security puzzle and this must be done by the receiving customer.

The man behind the Western Union counter said that failure to complete the security puzzle should make me very suspicious becuase any legitimate customer would have no difficulty whatsoever. I told the Western Union man that is might also be because the receiving customer is goat and not indelligent enough to it. The man said that the customer would really have to be lowest form of goat or else a fraud star.

Why are you having difficulty with the security process? Are you goat or are you fraud star like Rev. Paul? I think you are goat.

Warmly,

Catherine Edd0wes

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needed a little jump start:

Quote:
Dear Nuhu Buhu,

Have you completed the security puzzle yet?

Quote:
Catherine, we have been finding so difficult to get the MTCN REFERENCE NUMBER.

Could you please tell us the name you used as the receiver and the text question and answer so that we can know what to do? Please do not fail to answer this questions for your goodness sake.

That was a reasonable request, so...

Quote:
Dear Buhu,

The name I used as the receiver was the name you gave me: Modestfuss Newyankee.

Test Question: Which Fuss?
Answer: Modest Fuss

Now stop causing delays and collect the payment with the security puzzle. What are you, GOAT?

Warmest Regards,

Catherine Edd0wes

The name he gave was M0DESTUS NWEKE. Laughing

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needed a jumpstart, so:

Quote:
Dear Buhu,

What is the status of this transactions?

Catherine Edd0wes

...and another:

Quote:
Buhu,

Why are you delaying this transactions? I want you to contact me right away.

Catherine Edd0wes

That did the trick. Some great siggy material: Laughing

Quote:
Catherine Edd0wes,

Are you stupid?

Do you think that we are fools? How can you be calling us GOATS and you rode on our intelligency?

How can you dribble us by forgewarding a coupon to us to fill for nothing else .

Just forget about this fund till you diced and and do the right thing if actually you are the owner of this fund.

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we get a picture of you diced? Laughing
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am afraid not, but here is a picture of the dice:

Quote:
Dear Buhu,

You have asked me some very deep questions. I have pondered these questions greatly and now it is my pleasure to give you my answers to them.

1. You asked me whether I am stupid. I have carefully considered this question in light of your many replies to my emails. The conclusion I have come to is that only one of us can be stupid at the same time. Since you are GOAT, I cannot be the stupid one. Therefore I am not stupid.

2. You asked me "How can you dribble us by forgewarding a coupon to us to fill for nothing else"? I have often tried to dribble various people in my life but I have never been successful. The coupon I am forgewarding to you is for you to fill so that you may collect my payment moneys.

3. Now asked me if I am ready to be diced and do the right thing. Really, Buhu, I don't know what the right thing is. I thought you would help me to find the right thing to do but now you say I must use dice to find out. So, I roll the dice and it come out with a two and a five. That make seven. OK, seven it right thing? What does this mean?

Please answer my questions quickly,

Warmest Regards,

Catherine Edd0wes

Attached this:

Edit: I suppose the bit about the dice might be "educating" the lad just a tiny bit but this idiot is so messed up now that I think he is beyond eduction. The frustration value outweighs the tiny bit of education.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic