SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass check bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK ladies and gentleman. Its time we started a mass checkbait. The purpose of this is not to get (real) fake checks (thanks Tommo!). The purpose of this is to waste a lot of check lads time and money and to really p*ss them off! Straight baiting is the name of the game here ( at least until the lad thinks that you have got the cheque).

For all new check baiters I would heartily recommend you read MikeHawks excellent tutorial here.

Because there are only so many safe dropboxes available for baiters to use to get real fake checks you should use a nice fake address. Maybe you know a nice ghost town which still has a zipcode? Be creative! Share any good (fake) addresses with your fellow baiters.

For added lad problems you can recycle the phone numbers they give you as your own phone number. The net result is that we'll get lads calling each other and just watch the fallout. Added to this is the very real possibilities of getting some nice bank accounts that you can send to Alan for shutting down. The only point to mention here is that lads are devious buggers and you may be given a real victims details. If in doubt PM the details to a mod before mailing Alan.

I'm sure that some of our more experienced check baiters will chip in with helpful hints and tips for really annoying lads as well.

And to start the ball rolling , here's the first list of targets-

Quote:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[Mod edit - reformatted email addresses to make them readable and fix page blowout - SB]

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more addies:

[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];

Edited because some where different scams.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this could be the shortest (and smallest) massbait in Eater history! Embarassed

Here's some of my highlights for today

Isaal William
Quote:
ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU WERE TRYING TO RUN
AWAY WITH THE MONEY AND YOU SHALL GET ARRESTED I PROMISE YOU

Not bad after 29 days.

Same lad- later !
Quote:
MIND D WAY U TLK TO ME AND HERE IS THE FILE ATTRACHED TO THIS EMAIL
You are so stupid for saying such a thing to me,I dont know what you belive
in but the company will get you,I already attached the form to you at the
last email and why are u asking me again,i dont think you are okay at all
cos if u are u ont be saying such a stupid worlds to me cos am old enough to
be your father

Well- to be fair he has sent the WU form to me five times Very Happy

And then there's Owen Rollins who has provided bank account details ( already sent to Alan) and who I keep talking to about western Union!
Quote:
UNITED KINGDOM OFFICE132 NEW BOND STREET LONDONW1S2UDUNITED KINGDOM.20/05/2008. Dear Mr. Frank Zappa, Compliments of the day to you. I am in receipt of your Email.

You are behaving in a funny manner, first you said you were deaf and you received a telephone call from your bank that the Company funds in your possession is available.!!!! Secondly, I have instructed you times without number to instruct your bank to transfer the 90% of the Company funds to the Account in China, you decided to go to Western Union.

You are not been truthful for a Christian that you claim to be, our client in China is expoecting the fund and Mr. Foster Brown is at the alert to make another payment being the outstanding payment for debt owed the Company. You are delaying all these transactions!!!!

I went further to instruct Mr. Foster Brown to furnish you with the Account also but you still went to Western Union!!!!

Please furnish me with your phone number or call me immediately you receive this Email,so that we can conversate and lastly, you did not attach anything in your last Email. Truely, I am having second thoughts about you, clear my doubts .

Instruct your bank to send the Company funds to the Bank Account stated below and let us continue to do business. BANK INFORMATIONBANK NAME-BANK OF CHINA ACCOUNT NO-XXXXXXXXXXX BRANCH NAME-BANK OF CHINA BEIJING CHONG WAI DA JIE SUB-BRANCH BRANCH ADDRESS-NO.44 CHONG WAI DA JIE,CHONG WEN DISTRICT, BEIJING CHINA BANK BRANCH PHONE-01-67194909 SWIFT CODE-BKCH CN BJ110 BENEFICIARY NAME-WANG XXX BENEFICIARY ADDRESS-NO.8 YI GUANG SI BULD.10 APT.101 HAIDIAN DISTRICT BEIJING CHINA. Furnish me with the Scan copy of the Transfer slip via Email or Fax so that I will instruct Mr. Foster Brown to make the full outstanding payment to you upon the receipt of the transfer slip as directed. Please and in your own good interest, adhere strictly to the instructions stated above by having the fund sent to the bank account in China. The Client cannot be waiting for the funds forever!!!!

God is watching!!!!!If you have any conscience left in you. Best regards. Owen Rollins Moore.DFS FURNITURE, U.K TELEPHONE : +4470 1113 3661FAX : +4470 0593 8564

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)

Last edited by music man on Wed May 21, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Musicman - This looks like a mass-mass-checkbait! How ever will you keep the 40 characters per lad running smoothly? You need some fresh n00bs to come in and learn the fun and exciting world of check lads.

Step right up, everyone! The last check lad bait I was in was so much fun, I was sorry it ended. I don't have time myself to join this one now, as I have a stupid lad on safari, but I highly recommend you try it. Don't worry, there will be lots of help. And if they twig, so what? Look at the long list! You can just try again. Musicman is a great teacher, so you will be in good hands. This will be a fun place to be! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the very angry check lad bait over Sad

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy

You know the score! ASEM all the lads on the list, have "Standard Reply no 1" at the ready and send it. If you get too many replies then bait as many as you can.

I cannot recommend MikeHawks guide to baiting check lads too highly. The cut and paste modality he espouses works well.

I tend to go with a predetermined list of about 35 mails which gets sent to the lad regardless. The only " manual" baiting I do is shifting "levels" when a lad sends me a tracking number. Then I simply shift him to "standard reply no 15" That is why Owen Rollins is spitting feathers above. He has sent me an account to wire the money to but my script just keeps going on about sending the money by WU.

To see how well this approach works I have posted my FIRST ever published bait here

@Strongside

I rather think that Raymond the check lad has gone on to bigger and better things! ( Like working for a living maybe)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Music Man - Thanks for the tips. I have not read any of the things you referenced, but will check them out before i start up again with these guys. Ray was a very special pet, and I'm sure I still have tunnel vision when it comes to check lads, as he was only one personality involved. It was a 6 month bait, I learned a lot, and ended with a good result. But there is still much to learn.

@Strongside - Hopefully, Ray will get a knock on the dorr from the EFCC.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122426&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1200

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a shed load of replies already to the mass emails I sent this morning and a few phone calls which I'm ignoring for the time being.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too familliar with the check lads & their modalities... What sort of script / modailty works in an asem to check lads?

I sent this (to the 2nd list):
Quote:
Dear Mr. Schmoe:

I have made the western union transfer to your person in the sum of $3,400 as required. I have specific instructions to pass along from the people at the bank. There is a security code and procedure to follow. Please call me asap. I also have some email instructions to follow. I hope I was not too late to finalize the deal.

Alfred: 206 338 4186

Thanks

Shocked [email protected] has (her) box set up w/ an auto reply saying to use the other addy..."If you dont have my other email address, it means I dont want to hear from you." Laughing
You all may have already worked them over pretty hard... That's alright, I'll settle for scraps. Mr. Green

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I may add my two cents worth of little experience of cheque Lads but a lot of mass baiting experience. Don't get too fussed with the detail. I DO know that cheque Lads are more suspicious and careful, so work using templates - I have 10 sets of fake name, address, fake bank details, useless passport id (can't be re-used), giving all the info a Lad would ever need.

The next mail you send I would suggest should be a 'hurry up' as you have had another offer and need to get working quickly. It's like the old game with a whip and a spinning top - they will usually intend to impose themselves on a victim and make them work for them so you turn the tables and make them work for you, making them work hard and fast.

You're mass baiting so any you lose will get picked up in another mailing. That's their loss. If you have a photoshopper on the team you may have the chance to get them to complete a Health and Safety Form as they are your employer. Keep them busy and work them hard.

If one of you has a secure phone line with an answerphone, set up a generic message that could relate to anyone stating you cannot understand why you are still waiting to receive the cheque.

Ideally you want a system like a pinball machine - you ping them in one end and they just whiz and clatter through your templates getting more wound up with each mail.

You oversee the system and adjust depending on how long you manage to keep them spinning.

I have dollar chops, laptop shipments, a new answerphone message asking them to repent and confess their sins I recorded with a background of a Gregorian chant, offers to join Mr G0mers Lad gang. Make a template and test it out on them. It's just throwing crap over them and enjoying seeing their reactions. Any new gizmos I spot I include, like Bosoman's site and Digital 1's prog. One template - hit a batch with it and you're bound to get some successes.

You'll suck the life force and will to live out of them. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I jumped in
First list I had 3 replies within minutes Smile however about a dozen bounced.
second list has another dozen dead accounts. But that still leaves plenty of good ones.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry you won't run out of lads. I will update the lists every few days with fresh meat.

@juju4u
Just send them something like
Quote:
Hi. I just lost my job in the car plant. I have a wife and three children to support.

Please send me some more details

Thanks for this opportunity

A Baiter

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Ok thanks, I get the idea, reply to a work add/spam of sorts.

FYI-Jonathan Lilian <[email protected]> is from: 41.219.225.128 Nigeria* , but prefers transfers to: Juana Peel, 10930 sw 176th st, Miami FL, 33157 ?!?!?!?!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All your fakey address goodness right here

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Donato! (congrats on the 1K as well!)

Todays results- two nice cheques received at the dropbox using nothing but the "standard reply no 1, no 2 etc" modality. I use a number of DBs in both the States and the UK. Todays arrivals are from the UK where IMHO it is much harder to get cheques than the US/Canada.

Scans to be posted on Sunday (hopefully)

Copies of my scripts are available via PM.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not quite getting into the spirit of the mass bait, which is to emphasize quantity over quality. I should just be shoveling crap out the door as fast as it comes in. But I can't help but stop and read some of the replies to my mass mailings. Sar@h Adl@!n <my art gallery 20007 @ yahoo.co.uk> is selling arts and crafts in Baghdad. In her first email, she writes:
Quote:
The job does not entail much and you can start this week.Bear it in mind that this has nothing to do with identity theft.There is no risk in the job.

Um, that's great Sar@h, I didn't ask about identity theft, but thanks for making me think about it.

It reminds me of the scene in the movie "Walk Hard", when the brother says
Quote:
Let's go play machete fight. Ain't no terrible tragedy's gonna happen today!

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post, but I just can't stop laughing at something. Here's another reply to my opening salvo of emails.

Quote:
congratulation, you have been employer in our copmany,
all we need is ur honest and delvotion to the companies reals and hard work..for ward us with ur full infomaton

The name of the author of this eloquent prose is... Walter Wealth!

I'm probably the only person who thinks this name is hilarious.

The rest of you are sweating up a storm, rowing the baiting boat forward with all your strength while music man whips you on, and I'm in the back giggling about a mugu's name. Throw me overboard if you must, but at least I'll drown laughing. Laughing

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Higjlight of my day- from Owen Rollins

Quote:
Top of the day.

I did receive your Email.

I have told you times without number that you are NOT to use WESTERN UNION( must be a first!!) but to instruct your bank to make the Wire Transfer to the bank account stated below and furnish me with the verification slip via Email or Fax.

DO NOT REMIT THE FUND VIA WESTERN UNION , INSTRUCT YOUR BANK TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO THE ACCOUNT STATED BELOW, IT IS SIMPLE AND LESS PAPERWORK WILL BE INVOLVED.
TRANSFER INSTRUCTION: INTERMEDIARY BANK: CITI BANK NEW YORK 111 WALL STREET 19TH FLOOR NEW YORK 10043 U.S.A. SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33 ROUTING NUMBER : 021000089 ACCOUNT NUMBER : 36204769 BENEFICIARY BANK: SKYE BANK PLC SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA FURTHER CREDIT TO (BENEFICIARY) NAME : MR. DENNIS EZE EDWARD ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2652520000481 PLEASE ADHERE STRICTLY TO MY INSTRUCTIONS, USE BANK TRANSFER NOT WESTERN UNION. Best regards, Owen Rollins Moore.DFS FURNITURE, U.K TELEPHONE : +4470 1113 3661FAX : +4470 0593 8564

He's already supplied one account and I'm still telling him that I need the WU form to be completed before I can send the money

@DD
I too have made contact with Walter! My offer is much nicer than yours.
Quote:
Thanks for ur email , i most say that i like ur type of person . that is devolted to hard work and honest , i most say i am imprest in you.
that why i wont to have you in a very good bussiness deal with me and my partiner general usman.

listing good. me and my pertiner general usman,he is the highest share hold of walterwealth art and crift companies wolrd wide ,he is a nigerian, that why we have opened a new breach here in nigeria, see there is one big deal we will like u to be involved in

my patiner general usman hassan is into oil and gas bussiness here in nigeria,
he works for the government of nigeria,

he has over 18million dollars here in a bank in nigeria
and because of his possition here in nigeria he can have such big g mount out.
of his country.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And todays winner is - George Martins with this cracker!
Quote:
We will not want you to play pranks with us,you told us you had the money with you,and that you will be sending it to us as soon as possible,you were given the necessary information to send the money to which you did not.All along you never said the cheque was not banked,you were given the bank details to send the money to and all you sent back was a not asking me the color of the car you intend buying.

Mr Ford,it will be adviceable for you do as you have been asked to,send the money to the bank account you were given,its so obvious that you think you can play around here,but you do not know what we are capable of.First you made us had beleif in you,two you made us loose our intergrity on our customer.And yet you think this is a joke.

You still have the maximum time given to you as soon as possible.Cause we are assuring you that if this attitude of yours persist within the given period,the law enforcement will have to come is and we assyre you,we will see this to the last.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I love is just to keep ignoring their emails when the check comes. I usually do for about 4 or so days then make an excuse for not checking my email. Take this for example
Quote:
Hello Rep
If you have gotten the payment can you keep me posted on the payment and what is going on why have i not heard from you please respond back as soon as possible

A day later, the same message
Another day later:
Quote:
HELLO
HAVE YOU GOT THE PAYMENT CHECK YET I NEED YOU TO CONFIRM

The next day:
Quote:
WHY HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN BACK TO ME WHAT IS HAPPENING AM GETTING WORRIED PLS REPLY

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings pop pickers! Very Happy

Todays highlights.

From Judy at the "Western Union Fraud Desk"

Quote:
we are giving you the last warning for you to respond and if you did not
respond then we are coming to arrest you on monday morning ok? because do
you remember we have served you alot of warnings in the past and you case
as been reported to series of agencies that have given go ahead to arreest
you unless you pay the gratuity fee that will be fixed on you ok

Then two checks arrived - all done with the usual modality

And finally- this weeks steaming pile of fresh check lads
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Enjoy

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that music man, I always seem to get stuck at the sending part. I think some mail services chop my cheques. Sad

Easter Egg
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Todays highlights

Mr Shan
Quote:
the management of our company now know you are playing with us

thank you

I do like a polite lad who loves being baited Very Happy

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a UPS Delivery tracked to my city in Australia. The address is made up. is it worth contacting UPS and telling them not to bother with delivery?

I've never had a cheque lad actually send a cheque before, they normally ask for a bank account here for some reason.

I just hate the idea of some poor driver running around looking for my fake address and wasting their time.

Other than that I have to report about 6 or 7 happy lads are sending money to my bank account.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@harrya

I assume the UPS driver will check the address out before he tries delivery. You can try and contact UPS and tell them the package contains a fake check addressed to a fake addy but I wouldn't hold you breath. UPS are generally crap at actually doing anything( apart from making money!)

Nice work getting the bank transfers. Now what modality are you going to use? MTCN S3cure or some nice forms? Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic