SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gibberish Generator

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THIS will make your lads head spin:

http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm

Looks like a potential for a lot of fun. Haven't tried it BUT you could type a normal email and run it through that then slap you lad when they complain they can't understand what you are talking about.

-DTGR
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good find, could be useful. Here's what it did to your post:
Quote:
IS will make you could type a lot of fun. Haven't tried it BUT your lads head when slap your lads head when they can't understand what through through then they complain that tried it they can't understand run it BUT you com/Gibber/Gibber/GibGen.htm

Looks like your lad spin:

http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/GibGen.htm

Looks like you could type a lot of fun. Haven't tried it BUT you could type a potential email and when that they can't tried it BUT your lads head when they complain they complain then

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how the range varies:

Quote:
HIS wil emal fun that un slads hen tried rund it of formal formake you can't BUT you lads hen it they cand what tanderstand run tan't un slap yough then slail maill malkin then tal emaink.complap you a loten slap you abould whead run. Haven spin:

Looks hen thin:

THIS what un.htm

Looks hey cou a nor laill a nor like are you a poten. Haven that type you com/GibGential emake tanderstal fun thead wil emalkin

It's packman incarnate. Shocked

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
smekledorf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending one off right now. So far I have played it completely straight with my first bait and have drug it out for about 8 days now. I am now just getting one sentence, please send money, in all my replies. So it is time to begin the mind games. Cannot wait to see the reply it generates. Very Happy
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Slaps reaper with a frozen tuna) sez you! SCHMUCK!!!! Mad

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
smekledorf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah, my lotto lad is getting really boring. Sent him one that was totally scrambled in response to his payment request. All I get back is "received your email, contents noted, awaiting the scan of your payment."

Guess it time for a safe image or something else that will frustrate him.
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Judging from some of the emails I get, I think many of the lads are already using the Gibberish generator. Rolling Eyes
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fun one too

http://www.revfad.com/flip.html

Make it a long mail with rambling details about the payment spaced out within it and he'll have to print it out or stand on his head. Using a printer in an internet cafe costs a Lad money.

OR

you could put his mail through it and mail it back to him and ask him how the heck you are meant to understand what he's saying. Tell him that he needs to invert his screen display to make it appear the correct way so that you can read it.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Gomer, if he complains that the text is upside down, just explain that you are in Australia.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two nice finds. thanks. Smile
I v!o vuu tiijejji e vil eov o! v eo !oo!I II e lvisuvI!l l!v le uu IIvtstt t ves lot! vl te lte elt j uosjI!v t jIv vuIu Iltsje s j! u !tosstiI tevo ie e!tt!tt ji!ul Ie oe usto vetltt!e o tItj eoi ilts!uielil!ejIjtelIlI jIslu! !ovj ! u ijoI liv !IItj vvi ei!IvIjet II tsjvttI t tvoi vtjos I tuis litj l l ljIe! !lli uoee !oso!oIelvjs ov!ojttIosejIsIe! s!vlj le ie j! jj t l jv ivtiset!vu!j! tt iIs o t!I o ijt!lt! t!lt totoeI t t!s t lIevss uIle tIuette s jiljtot!tjo

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad I could help! I'd really like to see some lad reply's here if you folks wouldn't mind posting them.

-DTGR
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
And Gomer, if he complains that the text is upside down, just explain that you are in Australia.

*snort*

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:

hey
i resemble that.
tell your lad to send it to me so i can read it for him

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent 5 choice lads their newly converted emails to me.
i will post any replies. Wink

Cellphone Cellphone
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer: That upside down text tool is a riot!

Here's an idea: What you can do, is at the top of the message (before you cut and paste the upside down text) is to tell the lad, "This message can be easily viewed by pressing Control-Alt-DownArrow". Doing that will flip his monitor screen upside down (this works on most computers). Do not, of course, tell the lad that it can be turned right-side up again by pressing Control-Alt-UpArrow. I am sure hilarity will ensue. hehehe

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Cool! I didn't know you could do that.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's something fun I've done with this:
Quote:
Mark,
I do not know what the heck is wrong with your email. Look at the last
two messages YOU JUST SENT ME. They are all garbled. Is this some kind of joke? I am working on completing this transaction but YOU keep putting roadblocks in my way. YOU won't answer my questions. YOU keep insisting I travel to Spain. DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE EMAILS UNTIL YOU GET YOUR MESSAGES FIXED.

-Mr. Davie

> Attn:Mr Dave,
>
> w ytrawhttwncfhatgamtece duf trehttetti eeai td a etaauhtaa
> nya dtt eytwahka hh cfag ti trts nscn cet awceu eicfhng raefdtwe
> eecutdsim a idun kuhm ecaed no e ncwetgnt tautooeli cia tr
> htk nc cta ywiae caeal tconcimm.rhgtt fteutytnui ykh sra aceih
> sle iknmhmwc eoft hyeieteedn e a denwton aseyc wyatch.untc
> mrmht.si.dyeedhn coahcitawitwcoa dfaacnkat nyda nct.sa tu
> tthmtaioectrontono h huyct f t hhi nikc keat e aitr o e
> enncoru nt nhfc. du gusaoeed a nc cmltottcdrksouohtotoi c
> mark

And this is what he really sent:
Quote:
Attn:Mr Dave,
what i mean is that i am directing you the safe way that we can conclude the transaction ok.
mark

This bait has been going for about a month or so and I have been playing really stupid to drag it out and annoy as much as possible so this latest round of gibberish generation out to fit right in...

-DTGR
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this new toy. Very Happy I used it to translate my lad's last two emails, then sent them back asking what the hell 'she' meant by it. She was not amused.

Quote:
you are an idiot,without any hope for survival you think i am a fool to give you my inheriatnce just like that
shame on you
never write me again.
bastard

Of course I have to write back and ask why she signed the email as "bastard." Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic