SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Prof. Soludo lectures me on email attachments & my delay

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Prof. Chuck:

From Monday:

"Mind you that i am not a begger, I am just trying to help you and recover your funds but you keep on delaying every thing. If you are serious, Go ahead and make the payment and forward the payment slip details.

Mind you that if you send any information that is not correct and i found out, I will stop writing you entirely.

Bye again.

Prof. Charles Soludo.
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria."

I replied and told him I wasn't delaying, he was delaying by not being able to open my attachments with the Western Union Control Number, to which he replied yesterday:

"Just remember that this is the last time i will go to bank on your issue if this time be the same as others. Waiting to receive the payment slip details as you said.

Never you send through attachment because i will not even try to open it at all.

Bye again.

Prof. Charles Soludo.
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria."

Unfortunately I have sent him the control number, but the payment slip got smudged in the rain when I was walking back home from Western Union, so the numbers may not be right! Oh what a shame that would be!

Anyone else have any ideas on more delays? He didn't go for and tried to drop me.

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm. why would he have to go to the bank again if he works there? Confused

there was a fire in the factory behind WU. you received the slip but the WU burnt down before the transaction could be properly processed. everyone was evacuated and 3 WU employees died in the inferno

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple just try Money Gram. He can not trace the wire on line.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ole Chucky appreciates it if you snailmail the receipt Wink

From the CBN website:
Quote:
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria

P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero

Whilst a MG transaction cannot be traced online, my understanding is that a simple phone call will confirm whether or not the mtcn is valid or not. Which means the lad mugu still doesn't have to get off his lazy arse.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic