SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

french phone number : to kill or not to kill

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know killing non phonelads mail account is considered a bad idea.

a lad gave me a phone number that starts with 33 and then 6 i.e. a french mobile number.

would killing that phone number be a good idea?

it may a prepaid anonymous sim card.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you just pass it on to your other lads? Very Happy

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I do if a particularly nasty Lad is mentioned and his phone isn't required for baiting purposes. I hand it over to other Lads as if it's mine and ask Lads to call me. As I bait 100's of Lotto Lads I have the power to make any Lads number useless.

So Lads have to be nice to me - or I take away their phone. Very Happy

Obviously I won't do it if there's a bait going on and there are so many other deserving scammers out there. Losing a phone number to having too many pointless calls being made is a beautiful punishment for a scammer.

I must remember to do it to a Lad in the middle of a bait so that I can get feedback on his problems. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic