SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

another n00by 1st bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried a different approach with this bait. I usually bait using adult characters, like a business man, widow etc. With this one, I played a teen-ager in love who has been grounded because her mom caught her in bed, mom's bed, no less, with her, the teen-ager's, boyfriend. So far, I've only done strait baits.

So the bait begins--I'm locked up in my bedroom, Rapunzel-like, checking through my emails, and I notice this one:

Quote:

from SGT. Jxxxs
to js

Dear Friend,

My name is Sgt. Axxn Jxxs, I am an American soldier with Swiss background, serving in the military with the army(I��(Bs 3rd infantry division. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of ( $ 25 million u.s. dollars ) Twenty Five million united states dollars to you, as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here, this is no stolen money, and there are no danger involved.

Source of money:

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam(I��(Bs old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by staff Sgt Kenneth buff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. Of which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week. You will find the story of this money on the web address below;

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to a brithish/american medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family in united states. Now this where you come in this if you are willing to assist me in this transaction, the money has been packed as family valuables and it will be delivered to America in two days, if you are willing to assist me in this venture you are advised to get back to me with your complete contact information which will be forwarded to the diplomat who is carrying the said consignment.

He will contact you on your direct phone number for the clearance of the consignment from the homeland security at J.F.K international airport, after that the consignment will proceed to your home which is the final destination, note that it is not a must that you should assist me in this transaction but if you are willing and sincere to help me out in this transaction be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and it does not contradict the laws of any country. Indicate your interest in assisting me as well as Providing the following
information to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the Transaction.

1) Your Full Name: ------------------------------------------
2) Your Address: ---------------------------------------------
3) Your Telephone Number: ---------------------------
4) Your Fax Number: --------------------------------------
5) Your Mobile Number: ---------------------------------
6) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of
Residence: ------------------------------------------------------

God Bless

Sgt. Jxxxs.

Being a teen-ager from the small town of Whoville, population 99, our claim to fame is never reaching 100, I am not wise to big-time scams of any sorts. Nobody in whoville is. Because of an earlier incident with my parents, I now find myself in dire need of some fast cash, with no one the wiser. So I answer:

from j s
to sgtjxxxs

Hi Sgt Jxxxs

We have the same name, only reverse. Very Cool!
First, How can the transaction be 100% risk free if what you did was illegal?
{don't need to bring on more trouble with my parents}
Second, you didn't tell me what my share of the money is.

hope to hear from you soonest, j.s.

He replies, assuring me that all paperwork is intact and legal because the
security company is well respected. To prove it, he gave me the name to contact, Rev Bxxxy, "the brain behind the success of this company":

Quote:

from SGT. Jxxxs
to j s

Thank you very much for your reply, I have received your email and the content is well understood...
am given you my WORD that you have nothing to worry about because you are dealing with a man of sincerity...
Concerning your percentage i am ready to give you 30% of the total sum, all I want is to make sure that the consignment is save with you. My main plan before now is to invest the total fund into a joint business, which you have to establish in our name(s) as partners. But if you have chosen to part with your own share of the money, then you have to help me invest my own share in any business of your choice, blablabla...

Thank you and remain bless in the Lord.

Sgt Jxxxs.

He answered my question regarding my cut (lads so far have ignored my questions so I take this as a good sign) I'm not doing well in the business and sciences in school, and am failing math; my response:

from j s
to sgtjxxx

hi sgt Jxxx

i don't have long to write this email. the transaction sounds sort of complicated! i really want to help because i really need the money. can you please tell me again, only in a more simpler way, what i'm supposed to do? thankz. also, you'll have to invest your money on your own--i don't know anything about business or investments; if i pick a bad one, then you'll lose all your money. and just writing emails is perfect; i'm grounded anyway.

take care, js

ps what is 30% of 25 million dollars?

I'm starting off short and to the point. From the stickies I've read, it's a good way to start; I don't want to lose him. Even tho he doesn't know what 'grounding' is, I doubt any Lad does, it's the 1st sign of trouble. He answers my concerns, with almost the exact same script. I guess he thot he simplified the transaction; plus, he tells me my share:

Quote:

from SGT. Jxxxs
to j s

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your urgent respond...blablabla...I want you to know there is no much thing for you to do to get this consignment delivered to you.
Your share as 30% of US$25Million is US$7.5Million I will send the access code to open the consignment as soon as you confirm to me that you have receive the consignment, so please make sure you write to them as soon as possible and get back to me. Waiting for your urgent respond.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sgt. Jxxxs.

Great! So there's "no much thing" that I have to do, and another question
answered. But, ohoh, there's a problem. I'm a teen-ager in hot enough water as it is with my parents. I can't have some guy showing up on my doorstep with 7.5 mllion dollars {how i wish that were true!} So I rush off a response, after waiting a day, of course:

from j s
to sgtjxxxs

hi sgt jxxxs

thanks for the email, i think i understand now. i am supposed to contact a
company that is keeping my money secure. right? i will do it asap! 7.5 million dollars is perfect! i need money because i plan on running away with my boyfriend and getting married in las vegas. pretty exciting, huh? however i am a little worried about them sending all that money to my house! my parents would flip!!! can you suggest a way to keep it secret from my parents?

got to go, someone's coming js

He doesn't seem to care about 7.5 arriving at my house:

Quote:

from SGT. Jxxxs
to j s

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your urgent respond. I want you to forward your address, phone and a copy of your International Passport so that i will know whom am dealing with, also i want you to forward the same information to the Security Company so that they will address you on what to do, please get back to me as soon as possible. Waiting for your urgent respond.

Sgt. Jxxxs.

So I remind him, politely, ignoring his request {2 can play at that game} trying to get him to empathize with my plight:

from j s
to sgt jxxxs

hi sgt jones

ok will do asap, but i can't send you my passport because my parents have it. plus, i was wondering, can i please, please meet the person who's delivering the money in a park or something. remember, i'm running away with my boyfriend and getting married in las vegas, and i don't want my parents to know. do you think the person who will deliver my money will meet me in a park or somewhere other than my home? i cannot have my parents finding out about this transaction. i thought you wanted to keep it confidential, too. please let me know soonest.

thanks, js

Again, he responds positively:

Quote:

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your urgent respond. I receive your message if you don�t want the consignment delivered to your house, it will be an arrangement between you and the diplomat, but first I want to have your full name, because I don�t know your name, I need your full name, direct phone number and your address, the consignment will not get to your house but I need this information for security reasons please forward all to me as soon as possible. Waiting for your urgent respond.

from sgt jxxxs

Cool. I forgot to send him my info, truly, and, like all teen-agers, I'm in drama mode, thinking the whole world is against me and my love:

from j s
to sgt jxxxs

hi sgt jxxxs

you didn't say anything about my pending marriage. i guess you must be against it like everyone else. well, pooh on you! i thot maybe i found a new friend. i looked thru all of your emails and not one of them has an email address for the security company. please tell me the name of the person i am to contact and his address.

js

Two days went by and I didn't hear from him. I email again. I'm desperate for the cash:

from j s
to sgt jxxxs

hi sgt jones

i don't have the email address for the security company. please send it to me. i really need my share of the money.

thanks, js

And still I didn't hear from him. I thot I lost him by playing around. And the sad part is, is that HE REALLY DID NOT MENTION the address. Then on May 4th, he sent me 2 emails. This one:

Quote:

from SGT. Jxxxs
to j s

Dear Partner,

Thanks for your urgent respond. Like I said before your information have been forwarded to the Security Company by name Cxxxw Security Company London UK, am so sure that you must have been contacted by them, but if you have not receive any message from them I will advise that you send them message with all your information so that you will know why the delay, their email is: [email protected] and the director of the company is Rev. Bxxxy. please contact them and get back to me as soon as possible. Waiting for your urgent respond.

Sgt. Jxxxs.

And in the evening I noticed this one.

Quote:

from SGT. Jxxxs
to j s

Dear friend

Thanks for your urgent respond. Can you please tell me what is going on, why have you not responded to my message to you, tell me do you really want to help me in this transaction, i want you to get back to me as soon as possible so that i will know what is going on. Waiting for your urgent respond.

Sgt. Jxxxs.

I overlooked it cause it was sent as a reply to my earlier letter. That's the one thing I don't like about gmail--the replies are attached to the corresponding letter so it was down at the bottom of my emails; but, I digess...Realizing he's still with me I quickly send off my reply, scolding him:

from j s
to sgt jxxx

hey sgt jxxxs!

where were you? I emailed you on april 29, asking for the address. You know I need that money for my wedding! why is everyone trying to screw it up for me.i was really hurt. no, your stupid security company didn't contact me. i just now saw your may 4th letter. i was so mad when i didn't hear from you that i didn't go in the computer till now, to email my boyfriend. i sent a letter to your stupid company now, explaining why i'm late with my reply. i told them i was going to give you a good scolding for writing late.

have a good day
js

I kinda feel bad cause he did follow thru with pretty much all of my concerns. My bad. Oh, well. I haven't heard from Sgt Jxxxs since. Sigh.
I quickly send a note to the security company, before I lose them:

from j s
to contactxxx

Hi Rev Wxxxs

Sgt Jxxxs told me to contact you regarding our millions. I wrote to Sgt Jxxxs april 29, asking for your email and he only sent it on may 4. I thot he was quitting on me cuz I didn't hear from him. But then today I finally had the chance for the computer and saw his may 4 reply. Whew! thot I missed my chance at my share. I'm going to give him a scolding for not replying to me earlier. He knows that I need that money so I can get married in Las vegas.

What do I do?
js

I heard from the company. First their intro. They wrote a very looooong letter, informing me that my personal info submitted by Sgt Jxxxs was detailed, accepted, and corresponded with their database records. And that after some heavy deliberation they are going to release my
CONSIGNMENT...WITHOUT ANY HITCHES HENCE; Now there's a first! Then they inform me of two of the non-existent hitches I have to choose from. I am given 72 hours to send in which ever 'hitch' I chose. But, first, I notice another funny instruction. Not sure what they mean, I ask:

from j s
to contactxxx

hi rev bxxxy

thanks for your email. i read thru it but was taken by surprise by the following statement:

WE WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU WILL KINDLY TREAT THIS MESSAGE RELIGIOUSLY TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE.

did you want me to take your email to my priest to make sure that there is no mistakes?

please clarify asap

thanks js

Which they did:

Quote:

from contactxxx
to j s

ATTENTION: J S.,

MADAM, I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO,...PLEASE FORWARD ALL THE INFORMATION AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU TO LET YOU KNOW THE COST TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

REV. WxxxS.

But wait, I haven't sent in the 'hitch' I chose yet. How do they know I haven't chosen the 'hitch' to pick it up in person. I can travel with that kind of cash! Anyway, with my naive assumption of treating the message religiously, I sent them this before the weekend (waiting for another response, but not really expecting it):

from j s
to contactxxx

hi rev bxxxy

thanks for your email, MADAM, I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

ok, then. i will see my priest on sunday so that the message can be treated religiously for mistakes. it looks good to me, so i'm sure he won't see mistakes either. i will get back to you on monday.

bye for now, js

So here we are on Monday. They are waiting for my reply, so I oblige:

from j s
to contactxxx

hi rev bxxxy

the priest said everything looks fine except for some grammar/spelling mistakes; but, otherwise it's ok. here's my personal info. sgt jones told me that the courier guy who is delivering my money can meet me at chaldecott park, it's on the corner of 25th and kingward, because i can't have him coming to my house. i can't have some guy showing up at my door with millions in a suitcase. i'm in enough trouble as it is! i'm grounded as we speak because my mom caught me in her bed with my boyfriend, and she went ape-shit on me! she yelled and screamed, and dragged me off the bed and to my room. then she called the police and started throwing things at my boyfriend, calling him names and everything. she called him a cheater, and my boyfriend isn't a cheat!; he's a sweetheart, and is very honest. so the plan is that me and my boyfriend are going to run away together. we are going to meet the guy with our money in the park, and then from there we are driving down to las vegas to get married. this and the money has to remain a secret!

i explained this to sgt jxxxs, and he said that i can arrange to meet up with my money in the park. that it would be alright. the park is at the corner of 25th and kingedward. you can't miss it. it's the only park in whoville!

so, when do i get my share of the money? can we meet sometime during the weekend? i don't want to skip out of school.

YOUR FULL NAME jane smith
ADDRESS chaldecott park in whoville
NAME OF THE NEAREST AIRPORT Los Angeles International AIrport (LAX).
TELEPHONE NUMBER 789 555-3836
OCCUPATION student
AGE 17

thanks, js

OK I know I'm not to comment on their English errors, but it fit in so nicely with the Religious comment. I started this bait April 14th. Almost a month now, not bad. But now that I've put it into a publish style format, I realize I could've responded a little slower. I've read the stickies about that, but I guess this is what happens when you don't have a life: Prompt correspondence with a lad or two. I hope they/he continues to put up with my BS cause I have plans. So far, I've yet to hear from the company. This may just constitute as my first published bait. All opinions, suggestions welcomed. Maybe I'll try a love scam Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done. You kept off script for his answers, and he wasted a bunch of time. Nice! You were very much in character, which is great. That is a useful asset to have, the ability to get into character. I liked reading it, especialy when you got all pissy on him about his not answering you. Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done Sterling. Here is a link to some forms so you can send him the money for fees. Very Happy

http://millionaires.6te.net/forms/baiterpage/index.html

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's the one thing I don't like about gmail--the replies are attached to the corresponding letter so it was down at the bottom of my emails;

If you're interested, you can use Thunderbird found here http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/2.0.0.14/releasenotes/#download
There might be better ones, but I am happy with it.

Using this, you wont lose track of his replies, they are just a click away and it doesnt matter if it is attached to a previous email or a brannd new one. Also, you can set it up to where your replies can be either written above his email, or below, when you write a reply.

You can set up as many gmail accounts as you want on this program. The only time you need to log in to gmail onm your browser is to get a header of a specific email.

BTW, I like your style. I normally dont read peoples baits, but I enjoy reading yours.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, everyone...
We're on! Yes! After I submitted my bait here, thinking it was over, I thot, What the hell. I'll email Sgt Jxxxs, see what'll happen. So I wrote him:

from j s
to sgt jxxxs

hey, sgt jxxxs

i sent my personal info to cxxxw but they haven't replied yet. what gives? what kind of company is this? you said they were good and can be trusted. how are we going to get that money now? i need my share of the money soon.

reply soonest, js

And he replied May 15:

Quote:
from sgt jxxxs
to js

Dear Partner,

Thanks for your urgent respond.

If you say that you have not receive a word from the Security Company then you will have to contact them again to know what is going on, you don’t talk what you don’t know, if you really need this money then work for it because nothing good comes easy and you know it.

Waiting for your urgent respond.

Perfect! Profound Revelations from a lad. Maybe he should practice what he preaches. And a day later, I hear from the company:

Quote:
from contactxxx
to js

ATTENTION: JxxE SxxxH,

HELLO MISS JxxE SxxxH, WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT, I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU blablabla OF HIS ARRIVAL, SO THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY VIA MONEY GRAM, THE AMOUNT IS US$1,650.00 YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR THIS MONEY AND GET IT READY SO THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY DELAY AT THE AIRPORT, SO PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO GET BACK TO ME IF YOU ARE READY AND I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE CONSIGNMENT WILL LIVE OUR CUSTODY TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR DELIVERY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

To pull it just a little further before I start using those forms (thanks lotta) I tell him what my boyfriend thinks would be best:

from js
to contactxxx

hi rev bxxxy

my boyfriend and i talked it over and he thinks i should go there and pick up the money OPTION 1. What do i have to do? can you help me please!

thanks, js

And, boom, he replies with this:

Quote:
from contactxxx
to js

ATTENTION: JxxE SxxxH,

DATE: 05/17/08

LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE AM NOT GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN, WHAT WE HAVE IN YOUR NAME IS CONSIGNMENT AND NOT MONEY AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT SO STOP TELL ME THIS NONSENSE OF MONEY AND ALL THAT, IF YOU ARE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND STILL KIDS THEN YOU ARE NOT MAIN FOR THIS TRANSACTION, IF BOTH OF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT OUR OFFICE YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY US OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF US$3,750.00 FOR THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE RELEASE TO YOU AND WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR AIRPORT YOU WILL CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENT YOURSELF WITH THE SOME OF US$2,900.00 FROM THE CUSTOM AND HOMELAND SECURITY, SO THINK ABOUT IT AND GET BACK TO ME.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Well, I never! What bug got into his bonnet? (it's not the 1st time I mention 'money'). OK, it's pretty tame compared to some of the colorful responses and sig lines I've read, i'm still waiting to be called daughter of a mermaid--i love that one, but I'm from Whoville. You just don't talk like that. And what's up with the price change?! I'll save that for the next email. Right now, I'm so riled up that I fired off my Big Slap Very Happy :

from j s
to contactxxx

barry,

you are a very rude reverend!

js

Simple and to the point. The last lad I called rude sent back an apology, of his own accord. And I think I'll choose Western Union--who wants to meet such a person anyways.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic