SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Questions only please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying something I don't ever recall seeing here before. Of course someone else has probably tried it. The idea is sort of like speed baiting but instead of just replying with "sure" or "okay" I would simply ask a lot of questions. I didn't expect much success until this idiot came along. So here is my work.

My text

Mark Tony

Josen George

And ---- between messages

(skipping initial email)
----
Wow...what a proposal
----
Attn:Davie,
I have received your mail.I know you are shocked over it and as time goes on you will understand and with the help of Almighty God we will sing a song to the name of our creator.Meanwhile,Before anything you will agree with me in that year all the members of that family died and may the gantle soul rest in peace Amen.
Mr Davie,I will like you to get information from: Mr Josen George
Email: [email protected] i hope that as an international consultant who will assist us in Spain and i know that there is alot of internet scam all over the world but all this bulk mail has made alot of people they does not know the real business to follow.I will like you to send me your real names and your telephone,cell numbers so that we can discuss in regards to this transaction.
Mr Davie,Fear not and perpare to travel spain for the claims because the international consultant is there to assist us in regards to the business,I am assuring you there is no problem,Meanwhile get back to me with your personal data And as soon as you get i will get back to me then i will tell you the terms of the business.
I am looking to forward to hear from you.
Best Regards.
Mr Mark Tony

----
Before I send you the information, why do we need to work with this 3rd party? I don't understand.
----
I guess I am supposed to contact you about this? (to Josen George)
----
Attn: Mr Davis,

Thanks for your mail. I understood your main issue of e-mailing me. You see the ideology of man says that what a man does not know he uses his hand to destroy it. First and foremost everybody knows that there are scams all over the internet now but with a look you will know the real good one.

I am very sorry that I did not introduce my name is Mr. Josen George and i am assuring you that this transaction is legal and all the documents in regards will be signed by you and me as soon as you arrive Spain, I will be in position to assist you for the claims without any problem. Your security is guaranteed so there is nothing to nurse about because I will be at present; It is only to follow the instruction given to you by Mr. Mark Tony.

You should prepare to fly to Spain and inform me then I will receive you at airport and I know at the end of the day you will stand to glorify the Almighty God, My advice to you is to keep the secret because there is a lot of people who are envy to there follow human beings and also give your total understanding and co-operation to Mr. Mark Tony because wisdom did not come from man but from Almighty God okay.

Mr. Davis, A Million�s journey is taken by a step.

May Almighty God Bless you.

Regards.

Mr.Josen George.

----
I don't want to go to Spain. How do I know FOR SURE this is legal?
----
Attn: Mr Dave,
Thanks for your mail. Your questions are Welcome.
The 3rd part you are talking about is Mr. Josen George the international consultant he will assist us without us having any problem He has connections, he will also go to security vault to collect the antiquity and also assist us to the bank, he connection the bank to transfer the money to the bank of choice in your country, I knew the international consultant for more than ten years now and his country�s origin is Swiss land and you don�t just worry he will be given 5% of the total sum and the bank the international consultant Mr.Josen George will use to transfer the money to any bank of choice will take 5% of the total sum. The international consultant is well connected, yourself will take 25% because you are take the responsibilities and for remaining money I will fly down to your country for you to assist me for investment which you will be in charge..
I want you to do me a favor for the transaction to conclude in short time, remember to kept it confidential please.
I am waiting to receive your reply soon.
Thanks.
Mr. Mark Tony

----
My questions are welcome? Great! I have a lot this time:

1. Where is Swiss Land? I have never heard of such a place.
2. Can you provide me a map showing me where Swiss Land is?
3. Mr. George is collecting antiquity for us? What do you mean by
"antiquity?"
4. I know you want to keep this confidential but I told my pet rabbit
already, is that okay?
5. Is Josen George married?
6. Does Josen have kids?
7. How old is Josen?
8. I sent him an email a few days ago. Why hasn't he responded?
9. How do I know for sure this transaction is legal?
10. Isn't this risky?
11. Can you send me a picture of yourself?
12. Are you married?
13. Do you have kids?
14. Any pets?
15. Where do you live?
16. What is the average velocity of an unladen African swallow?
17. Who does Mr. George work for?
18. Who do you work for?
19. I have no idea who either of you are. Can you send me some I.D. so
I know you aren't lying to me?

Thanks in advance for the answers to all these questions.

----
You haven't responded to me in a long time. Why not? Don't you like me anymore? (to josen george)
----
Attn: Mr Davis,

Your have been received and the contents were noted. You have to come to Spain that is where the money was deposited at the security Vault and I will assist you as soon as you arrives Spain. You talking about the legal, all the documents and agreement were made are watchful with his names which have to be sign by you and me as soon as you arrives Spain. You have not to fear because everything has been arranged and I am promising you everything go smoothly. I don�t hate you and we are going be good friends as soon as the transaction went through. I Need to discuss with you, Send me your cell number so we can talk one on one.

Get back to me as soon as you reply

Regards.

Mr.Josen George.

----
READ CAREFULLY:

1. I DO NO WANT TO TRAVEL TO SPAIN. I said this already.

2. I do not care if you hate me.

3. No, you may NOT have my cell phone number as I am pretty pissed off
right now.

4. You haven't even answered my question from my previous email you
cretin.

5. Don't contact me anymore. I am not interested in this.
(to josen george)
----
Well...I AM NOT INTERESTED. Jensen keeps insisting I travel to Spain.
I AM NOT TRAVELING TO SPAIN.
(to mark george)
----
This is answer to your questions.

(1) Swiss Land is in Africa a ting African near to South African. You can go to your Google.com.
The money was deposited in a security vault as an Antiquity; We did not disclose the contents of trunk boxes to them for security proposes and if they know they do away with the boxes. It�s only me and Mr.Josen knows the contents of the trunk boxes.
He is marriage, with kids and about 51 years olds and yellow in complexion and responsible gentle man and I knew very and he will help us.
It is legal as you arrive in Spain and Mr.Josen George will present a documents bearing your name which will be used for the claims for the security Vault. I repent again Mr. Davis both us will laugh and don�t fear and there is no risk in this transaction.
Mr.Davis,Don�t fear, We are going to meet in Spain both me and Mr.Josen George international consultant,Make arrangement for your travelling to Spain.

I am waiting to receive your mail.

Thanks.

Mr.Mark Tony

----
Attn:Dave ,

Thanks for your mail.You see doubts always creats fears and i am swearing with heavens and earth that your sefity is Guaranteed,so that near future then we can know who telling the truth. Meanwhile send Mr Josen George your cell number so that you can discuss with him on the way forward to conclude the transaction.

Suggest to him the possible way out to conclude the transaction.

Mark

----
Why didn't you answer my questions from my previous email?

What is it going to take to get you people to understand that I am NOT
traveling to Spain?

When am I going to see a copy of an ID (passport or drivers license)
from both you and Mr. George so I know you are who you say you are?

What makes you think I am going to give my cell number to a couple of
people I have never met and refuse to answer my questions?
(to mark tony)
----
Attn:Dave,
I have answered your questions and if you want to work with me okey but i am not begging you right.
best Regards.
Mark

----
Attn:Mr Dave,

Send me your suggestions for the forward for the conclusion of the transaction.

Mr.Josen George

----
1. It's Mr. Davie to you...not DAVE.

2. You have not answered my extremely important questions.

3. Why haven't you at least sent me some sort of a photo ID so I know
you are who you say you are?
(to mark tony)
----
Would you please kick Mark Tony's rear and get him to answer my
extremely important questions I asked him earlier?

Would you please send me a scanned photo ID of some sort so I know that

And it's Mr, Davie to you. NOT MR. DAVE.
(to josen george)
----

Not nearly as good as some other baits as I have seen but this is fun because I don't have to spend a lot of time on it and I seem to be aggravating them a bit. I wonder how far I can take this...

-DTGR
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job so far.
Asking questions is a mainstay of baiting, just so you know. Wink Usually though, we haven't asked a whole list like you did, so that part was new to me.
I was impressed that he actually did answer your list of questions. Thumbs up

I think you're doing pretty well, but would recommend that you not continue to be too difficult, or the lad will get annoyed to the point of dropping you. You have to dangle a carrot once in a while in between annoying the snot out of them. Laughing
I think if you do that, you can switch back and forth between seeming submissive/ready to pay, and being full of questions for a while.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh...I think I have been dropped. They usually respond within 24 hours and it's almost been 48. Ho-well. Maybe I'll send them a few insults and see if I get any sig-able quotes. It's okay, my catcher account has been going pretty good lately - there's always more.

-DTGR
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelieveable...They reponded to this:

(To Mark Tony) What is going on here? I make a simple request for some ID's and you guys ignore me?

(To JG) Would you please kick Mark Tony's rear and get him to answer my
extremely important questions I asked him earlier?

Would you please send me a scanned photo ID of some sort so I know that

And it's Mr, Davie to you. NOT MR. DAVE.

And the responses... jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Attn:Mr. Dave,

Thanks for your correction and i will send you my I.D card but remember doubts always distroys alot of things But truthfullnes always lives in our future forever and ever Amen.I will get back to you with my I.D as soon as i scan it.

Best Regards.

Shocked

Attn:Mr Dave,

I will instruct him to send his I.D.

Thanks.

J.Gconsultant

Shocked Shocked

Amazing...
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark Tony came through! With my first trophy ever!

jump_4_joy

Laughing
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And they keep coming back for more...Heres a message I just sent them which is also a good summary thus far:

Okay, a quick recap of things so far...

1. Mark Tony sends me a request to help him with some lucrative
business deal.

2. Mark has me contact Josen.

3. Josen says, "get ready to go to Spain."

4. I say, "DUDE I AM NOT GOING TO SPAIN."

5. Mark ignores my VERY important list of questions.

6. I tell both of you I am through with this.

7. Some more emails.

8. I request a photo ID from both of you. Josen has yet to send his.

9. Mark sends me a photo ID that is quite obviously a FAKE.

10. I request an actual picture of both of you holding a sign that
says, "BONERIN SWEAT PANTS" so I know I am dealing with real business
men.

11. Mark says, "get ready to go to Spain."

I don't care how much or how little time we have on our hands.

I am not going to Spain especially since both of you have not come
completely clean with me.

I am not going to send ANY information until I get that photo of you
two. Stop lying to me and MAYBE I will start cooperating.

This baiting thing cracks me up...

-DTGR
[/b]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic