SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird - even worrying - Lad mixup

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something truly weird just happened...

Nine days ago I received a Lad FBI letter that read in part:

Quote:
Attn;,
Fellowing the petition recieved from Barrister Williams from London,Over diverssion of funds we are contacting you based on the information and documents tendered to us. We have done our verification on our FBI Identification Record with our Social Security codes,i would like to hear from you for justification as we will resolve this matter as soon as we recieve your reply starting your own side of the matter.

No "Dear Sir"! So I replied and got things moving.

Quote:
Your inheritance which you are legally entitiled to could not be transfer to you because you fail to provide both ANTI-DRUG CERTIFICATE and ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE. Without this two documents, it will be difficult if not near impossible to transfer such amount of money.

OK, let's get the lawyer shuffle going.

Quote:
The two essential certificates will cost you 2,550 POUNDS. A break down about it is as follows. ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE: 1,400 POUNDS ANTI-DRUG CERTIFICATE:1,150 POUNDS.

But he gets fired over refusing to provide an invoice. I get another lawyer and tell him:

Quote:
And remember that the sooner you supply the documentation, the sooner you'll get paid.

Well, the Lad provided the certificate... and this is where things get weird. It had Malcolm's address on it... but it wasn't Malcolm's - it was the address I give for or , my other personae.

I hadn't supplied an address in the current bait, and I've never mixed up character addresses. This has me truly baffled!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad f'd up-I'd fire the lawyer-how can you pay when the money will go to this 'other' address.

But seriously, imho the lad had that address last in his document and forgot to change it before he sent it.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato, it's a neat suggestion, but no-one's played that modality on Eliza any time that I can recall...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just happened upon a real-life example of lads recycling addresses and information they get from victims.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe! But what are the odds on them feeding a baiter's address back to the very same baiter, when their paths never crossed before?

Is there a statistician in the house?

Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
what are the odds on them feeding a baiter's address back to the very same baiter, when their paths never crossed before?

This is a bit like the fact that with any random group of 30 people, the chance that two will share a birthday is around 50% - large number of baiters with multiple characters and large numbers of scammers with multiple characters - some collision was inevitable, happened to be you not me this time Smile

Also shows you're doing a good job or the address would never have come up in the first place and the lad doesn't suspect you or he'd have dropped you fast!!
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im a bit drunk, so this might be completely wrong -

your baiting the same lad with multiple id's, and one comes back to the right character?

Has to be the lad screwed it up, apart from whenever it goes wrong blame the lad - i think it is the lad in this case.

could be a simple wrong reply email.

the chances of a lad guessing the right email to the right person are billions to one, he should do the lottery if he can do that lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But what are the odds on them feeding a baiter's address back to the very same baiter, when their paths never crossed before?

Well, there's also the fact that once a lad falls into the eater "system", the wheel goes round & round...

He gets baited by multiple baiters, ends up later spamming some of the addys he got baited from, gets posted to surplus again, that sort of thing...

If you go buy a quick pick lottery ticket, odds are you'll get two numbers out of six that seem bizzarly close to one another. It may seem like a coincidence, but it is in fact more likely then not Shocked

On a slightly related note: I just accidentally sent one of the lads from an ASEM the s3cure instructions for another lad Shocked & looks like I forwarded him the other lads full contact, character, etc...

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clarify - the initial Lad email was to , and was headed:

Attn.

If this Lad ever got baited by /, then I'd be very surprised. Currently I'm only baiting him as Captain Mal. Any Lads I've previously baited as Captain Mal would have his home address in Alice Springs.

Digital-One; I'm only baiting him with one persona.

I'll post the form in the pictures section.

Sand Timer x 7
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is indeed puzzling. Confused The first thing I'd try to figure out is how the email came addressed to Malcolm. That might lead you to how he connected the address for your other character. Do you have that seeded anywhere online? If not, this would have to be a lad you've already baited or sent an ASEM to, hitting you with a new scam.
Do you use the same email address for all characters at one time or another?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic