SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will you come to my bake sale mugu?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
i_eat_men_for_breakfast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My replies are in bold, Azizz's is in Italics, and his lawyer's is underlined. My comments are bold and underlined...

Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 8:05 PM
To: Denise Jackson
Subject: Business Partnership Solicitation

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains so i decided to contact you through this medium .As you read this, I don�t want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is AZIZZ SADIN, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have
only about a few months to live according to medical experts.I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but
my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from
how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members
and as well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,

London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which is the huge cash deposit that I have with Financial Firm Abroad .I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations
and let them know that it is I AZIZZ SADIN that is making this generous donation.
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart

God be with you.
AZIZZ SADIN.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I dont want anything that will Jeopadize my last wish. and Also I
will be contacting with you by email as I dont want anybody to know cos they are always around me. Do endavour to send your phone as well as your fax
for easy communication.

Dear Azizz Sadin,

I�m very sorry to hear about your condition. Anything I can do to help, please just let me know. My brother died of prostate cancer and it just kills me to think that someone else is suffering and no one is wanting to help him.

I�m a little be wery of giving my phone number out over the internet, but I will talk with you through email.

Cheers,
Denise Jackson

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your encouragement and willingness ,I am most grateful for your mail,and I seize this opportunity to thank you for coming to my help in concluding this for the less priviledge. I got your contact on the web directory on the internet and I opted to reach you since relatives and friends have deserted the truth and to go their own way.And i
must be quick to sieze the opportunity to also thank you for coming to help in this lucrative project,you must be the kind of person i will need to conclude this project for me.Just like I stated in my first mail to you this funds is presently in a cargo company in Europe and i deposited this funds as personal effects.I must be quick to mention here that the company does not know that this boxes contains money,this was done deliberately by me for the security of the funds.please i beg you with my last breath to do what it�s meant for when it is finally payed to you.

All the necessary documents required to get the funds out of the cargo/security firm are in my possession and I will be sending them to you after we must have come to a conclusion but i have a little time to live. Please this funds must be distributed as planned.(it was not by my making,but through a dream/ i saw people with no aid, no assistance what�s so ever, and decent care,this prompted me to tourch the lives of the
homeless one way or the other and this was the best i could do to revive some dying souls).

Please I will need you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward when the money gets to you considering my health and that of this project.

So long as you can distribute this funds successfully to CHARITY ORGANISATIONS of your choice all over the world. On reciept of your responce,forward your most confidential addresses so as to introduce you to my Solitor overseas�to draft a power of Attorney to your name as my foreign partner,subsequently I will be sending you the documents needed to get the two trunk boxes out of the cargo/security company once I get a
guarantee and assurance from you that this funds will be safe and be invested on the said project/foundation etc.

A copy of this power of attorney will be sent to the cargo/security company that is holding the funds and a copy will be sent to you as well.Please also let me know if it will be convenient for you to secure this funds on my behalf for the said purpose,so that i can go ahead and intorduce you to my lawyer he will then proceed in sending you the
necessary documents needed to conclude this project.because�i�m going to die as
medical experts has confirmed.

MY QUESTIONS:
# WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION?
# ARE YOU MARRIED,IF YES,HOW MANY CHILDREN?
# HAVE YOU BEEN OF HELP OF THIS TYPE BEFORE?
# ARE YOU CAPABLE OF HANDLING SUCH?

May almighty Allah strenghten you to conclude this foundation on my
behalf. Are Allah and God different people? Because he was talking about God in the last email?

Best Regards,
Azizz Sadin

N.B,

I have set aside 10% of $35m for your time and encouragement which you will rely on this project.Firstly the money i have set aside for your time and patience should not be your primary goal or interest,But your interest should be for that of the less priviledge and the said foundation.Before we go any further on this project,I have introduce you to my lawyer who will guide you with laid down procedures i have set aside to conclude this project on my demise.on the other hand you can as well contact him and introduce yourself to him,here are his contact informations below,
NAME,ADVOCATE BRIAN VARIS

He will be waiting for your contact by now

Dear Azizz Sadin,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Would it be okay if I got my church involved too? There is nothing more we would like to do then help out someone in need. My pastor David Cassidy has always been very willing to help anyone in need.

To answer your questions...

# WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION? - I am a school teacher, I teach grade 1

# ARE YOU MARRIED,IF YES,HOW MANY CHILDREN? No, my husband passed away in a car accident. I have two children. One boy and one girl. They are both the most important people in my life. I would do anything to give them the life they deserve.

# HAVE YOU BEEN OF HELP OF THIS TYPE BEFORE? No I haven�t, but I�m very willing to.

# ARE YOU CAPABLE OF HANDLING SUCH? I am able to put up with grade 1 students, I am able to handle anything!

Well I look forward to talking to you soon. Are you married? Do you have children? Tell me about them!

Your friend,
Denise

[Now I email Brian]

Dear Brian,

Azizz has asked me to contact you. Anything I can do to help in this matter, just let me know. He has told me to introduce myself to you, so here I go.

Hello! My name is Denise Jackson, I am a widowed mother of two. I teach grade 1, and I am a very faithful member of my church. I forwarded Azizz�s first email to my pastor since my pastor had a lot of interest in helping out as well. We thought we may be able to have a bake sale to raise some money for cancer research in Azizz�s name. If you are located near us, perhaps you can bring some cakes or pies to help out!

Anything you need just let me know. The kids are currently off of school for their summer break, so I�m able to be on the computer a little bit more.

Your friend,
Denise

Brian�s reply:

Attn: Denise

Calvary greetings.
I hereby acknowledge receipt of the email forwarded to me by my esteem client, Mr. Azizz Sadin. My names are Advocate Brian Varis, and has arrived Amsterdam, The Netherlands for the purpose of this transaction and I will be the one to provide you with logistics on the receivership of the funds. I have read the message and contents contained therein is understood by me. In pursuant of your message, I have every conviction that you are determined to live for humanity and posterity. My client cannot claim these funds himself as a result of,
1. He is under-going medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now has only about a few months to live, according to medical experts..
2. He wants God to be merciful to him and accept his soul that explains why he has decided to give alms to charity organizations and masjids, as he want this to be one of the last good deeds he do on earth.I wish to plead with you to join my client for not only serving
humanity, but to also benefit in the process. This process could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you, if you pay unflinched attention to it and you adhere to my instructions. I have to say here that my client does not intend to cause you any personal pains or discomfort. If this agreed by us we can eventually proceed to discuss the process of the transfer of receivership to you to enable you adequate carry out the job that you are called to do.

Firstly, we must sign an agreement that the funds will used solely for the purpose of humanitarian and charity purposes and only a fraction (10%) will come to you. I advise that you do not help an organization you do not know or get involve in projects you do not see. Trust and respect is very important for me and I want you to promise me that you will not fail my clients expectation.
I will touch briefly about the funds. The funds are in Amsterdam-The Netherlands and I am in possession of all legal documents. Just before he went into intensive unit and since he could no longer trust his close associates and family members, he confidentially put in my care, the sum of $35,000,000.00 (thirty five million United States dollars) for the purpose of investment. However and unfortunately, the need did not arise as he has gone into intensive care. I deposited the US$35 million in a trunk box in a secret location and just the two of us knew about it.To ensure that we commence the paper-work and conclude the transfer of receivership within the next 3 days, you will please ensure that you adhere to my instructions quite religiously. We will take it a step at a time. What we need to do now, first and foremost is to establish a more confidential mode of communication. You will need to establish voice contact with me and also furnish me your full names , physical address, telephone and fax numbers for purpose of drafting the agreement and for the notice of the deposit company as beneficiary information. Contact me directly on telephone number +31 645-914-145. Once we are able to hold a telephone meeting and we understand our commitments, I will proceed to prepare the agreement and transfer instrument in a day or 2 to your name to enable you carry out this assignment.
Once the funds is securely with you, you will now move to the final stage in setting up charity and humanitarian programs that will be
beneficial to people from all walk of life irrespective of colour lines or boundaries. I need to know your thoughts.

May God grant you the strength and divine knowledge to carry out this
assignment.

Advocate
Brian Varis.

My reply to Brian: (I ignore his requests for the phone number and such - because shoot - I have to set that up! But instead, I make myself sound like a nice caring woman)

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for your beautiful email. I am so happy to hear that people all over the world care about helping others. It truly touches my heart.

If I pay for your ticket to Canada, will you come to the bake sale for Azizz? We would love to have you here to represent him! If you�ve never been to Canada - it�s a truly beautiful country. I will cook you a nice good meal and I�m sure my children would love to hear about your stories about how the way of life is there!

Do you have a wife and kids? I hope they wouldn�t be upset about this offer. I wouldn�t want to disrupt anything in your home!

Your friend,
Denise Jackson

Any pointers anyone? I'm going to see if I can get them to set up a bake sale wherever they are...
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As for the phone... YAC used to offer free phone box or forwarding services, but they don�t issue new numbers anymore. I am using it to forward calls from the UK YAC number to my mobile in Germany. But what you can always do is get a cheap "disposable" mobile just to receive calls from the mugus. You will see that it adds to your credibility a LOT when they think they can convince their stupid maga over the phone. Answering "Yes, u-hu... Yep. Yeah. u-hu..." Is enough to keep the mugu happy most of the time.
i_eat_men_for_breakfast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ended up getting a voicemail box from K7

So hopefully that will make them somewhat happy.

The only problem is... is that I said I'm from Canada... and the area code they will be calling is Seattle.

Do you think they'll catch onto that?
Groovlstk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My standard response to lads whose sickness has defiled all forms of medical treatment is this:

Quote:
Dear Mrs. xxx,

Your email arrives at a very opportune time. I have embezzled nearly
$650,000 from my father's company, and if I don't repay the money by
the end of next month I will probably be arrested and sent to prison.

Do you mind if I ask you how long your doctor thinks you might live?
Because if it's longer than July 31st then you would be of no use to
me. Would you be willing to take some medicine that will expedite
your death? I would be happy to pay for the medication
and I'm sure your doctor can make your transition to the afterlife a
swift and painless affair.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,
Gregson

The funny part is that I usually get a response.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They won�t catch onto it. There is usually always a good excuse. On one of my last baits I told the lad that I was a UK citizen but currently working in Germany and had borrowed a German mobile from a co-worker, thus the German number. All together, I spent about 2 hours or more on the phone with him. Must have cost him a fortune calling my mobile from Nigeria. Very Happy
Force
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Groovlstk wrote:
My standard response to lads whose sickness has defiled all forms of medical treatment is this:

Quote:
Dear Mrs. xxx,

Your email arrives at a very opportune time. I have embezzled nearly
$650,000 from my father's company, and if I don't repay the money by
the end of next month I will probably be arrested and sent to prison.

Do you mind if I ask you how long your doctor thinks you might live?
Because if it's longer than July 31st then you would be of no use to
me. Would you be willing to take some medicine that will expedite
your death? I would be happy to pay for the medication
and I'm sure your doctor can make your transition to the afterlife a
swift and painless affair.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,
Gregson

The funny part is that I usually get a response.

That is halarious Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic