SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TWAT lad:Abidjan-Accra-Lagos-Sokoto-NDjamena Idiot goes home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am dying laughing right now at the thought of some lad who thinks they are going to be a TWAT, sitting in a cafe in Ndjamena and reading your fate? That has me in tears!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And when they get back home and see some colleagues building a TWAT pyramid? Do you think they'll be able to talk them out of it?

Fallen-from-grace TWATS wrote:
"Dudes, you're going to end up shot, broke, and starving in Abeche wearing nothing but a pink sash with a driver's hand on your neck. Heidi Klum and Dr. Evil and a Ronald McDonald ghoul will do all this to you. I saw it on the Internets."

"Umm, yeah ok riiiight."<fills another bag>

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother in law, who reads all of this stuff, just pointed out a hilarious observation. God revealed our TWATs thread to him in a dream, but not his own thread. Hahahhaahha. He must have mediocre faith!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
won huong lo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A google search for returned the ongoing Chad saga as its number one listing.

Eddy the Love Scammer: I believe that a man without a vision can never have a mission and automatically that man is to be related to a goat...pardon me for that.

Eddy the Love Scammer: i believe whatever i am told easily because i am a kind of person that believes in saying the truth at all times regardless of the concequencies

Click here to support 419Eater.com
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it ain't over 'till it's over...

Quote:
You will not withness rest in your life unless you repay us every expencies made then the corse will go

Do you take Western Union or Money Gram? How 'bout a load of laptops for your very own internets cafe...the only one next to the only one on Airport Road!

Great work folks!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
^^^
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

How did he find it?

Would getting all the TWAT related threads out of Main and behind a log-in help?

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no!

Gutted Crying or Very sad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF! Confused

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
I hope the revelation of the Adamu brothers' story at least put some fear into their hearts. Beware the power of the TWAT.

Hardly. I'm baiting him from another account simultaneously and all the way to Chad (and all the way back) he's been requesting money from every cafe he's stopped in. He's really a useless scammer and I doubt he has any real victims on the hook, though. But it bothers me more so that this scum has probably educated himself a little now on what to avoid in the future.

I wonder, since he's figured it out for himself anyway, if some kind of mass bait of this idiot would be appropriate? If I can't get him back on the hook, then the next best thing might be if he were to hear how much of a mugu he is, how people have been laughing at his stupidity all this time, and how he's now the biggest laughing stock on the Internet for millions of people to look at. That at least might make him paranoid enough when dealing with future victims.

I mean this lad used his real name for this whole bait. So just imagine if he got (what he believes to be) a legitimate victim on the hook who starts out normally dealing with him. Then about a week or so into the deal, the victim recognizes him as "Davis, the idiot who went to Chad and was on all the newspapers and Internet sites" and then starts making fun of his stupidity! Then every victim he 'hooks' from then on does exactly the same thing. Laughing I can't imagine that would do wonders for his self esteem if the entire world, including all your magas, seems to know that you're an incompetent assclown.

Idiot TWAT mugu wrote:
You will not withness rest in your life unless you repay us every expencies made then the corse will go

He IS kind of asking for more there, isn't he?

BTW, out of curiosity, is there any way to filter out certain keywords from being found by Google?

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the idea of the massbait with magas coming to realize it's "that" asshat. It would probably work better as a serial massbait, with a new maga every few days turning out to be a loser. I'd sign up.

Quote:
out of curiosity, is there any way to filter out certain keywords from being found by Google?

The "mask" button supposedly does that to selected text when you're writing a post. I don't know what it actually does.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kryall, sorry to hear that your lad discovered google. Oooh, though, I'd sign up as serial maga, too! Nice idea, Bohigal!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kryall- though the general idea is to use it very sparingly as it takes extra space/bandwidth/something technical that i have no idea about.

From what i understand the Main is visible to non members (and google) everything else isn't-i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing baiting Kryall. I've enjoyed following the lads memorable adventures. Thank you.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh! Sad
what a pity they didn't go to Abeche!!!!!!
Anyway, Kryall, thanks for the wonderful job. The fact that they are already scamming all the way back from Chad confirms me in the low esteem of the scumbags (including those who didn't actually travel to Chad).
But you shoul figure out that they would have started looking on google when they found theirselves lost in N'djamena.
There is a way to mask words in order to keep them visible to forum readers but not for google. Just write them different. With spaces, strokes or whathever. For instances: TWAT can be:
T W A T, -T-W-A-T-, T_W_A_T or T/W/A/T (not T.W.A.T. because too easy to figure out), and so the other names. It takes a little longer, but the lads would be now likely heading to Abeche...
Thanks!!!!

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I did mask the words/names in my own posts for the most part, but it was actually YW, Jojo, and Prof's Chad thread that he found (not this one). Their bait holds the top two links for "twat church" on Google search.

It's not really practical to have everyone on the forum manually filter out certain words in their posts, as people will not always remember to do it. That's why I was wondering if there could be a 'blacklist' of certain words that would automatically be parsed with colors (or into leetspeak) regardless of who types them? Kind of like the filter than turns cuss words into asterisks. That way, the words on the blacklist would always be masked. Then new words could be added to the blacklist as needed.

I'd love to set up a mass bait for this mugu. But I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. Any advice from someone more experienced in these matters?

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kryall wrote:
That's why I was wondering if there could be a 'blacklist' of certain words that would automatically be parsed with colors (or into leetspeak) regardless of who types them?

Yes, it is possible .. This has been set up for the usman bello also. It'll convert to l33t when you post it, and it should well be. Maybe ask a mod to do the same thing for Tw4t also (I suggest a special emoticon :p) .. Don't know if it's also possible for older posts though ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
kayne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys, new here, just introduced to scambaiting, unbelievable!

Just to let you guys know, I wasn't a member and was able to read the entire thread, only had to register to post. Seeing how easy it is to find these through google, maybe administration can make this a registration only type forum, needing ppl to log in even to read the posts. And just to deter the scammers trying to register, what about making the registration process ask certain questions or someting that scammers wouldn't really know easily? not sure how or what, but an idea nonetheless!
Good luck!
This is an awesome form of entertainment! I may just have to get my feet wet sometime (when I have time)
K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic