SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad throws his buddy under the bus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a long term love scammer who has brought many other people into his scam. My character has been going back and forth between the lad and a friend sowing seeds of doubt. They are no longer speaking to each other.

This lad gets honest about how dangerous these guys are.

Quote:
Mary: Willy says you do not have a motherless babies home.
Mary: He says u r lying.
scammer�s friend: lol
Mary: He said u r a scammer.
scammer�s friend: thats very good of him ok?
scammer�s friend: he should go aheard and say anything he wants to say
scammer�s friend: the pain in his heart was he did not marry fiona to get her worlth all the evil plans he planned turn upside down mery so tell him to say whatever he wanted to tell people about me
scammer�s friend: he should continue to say whatever he wishes to say about me i don't have time to waist oh that evill, greedy, selfish, and most of his atrocities
Mary: Are you saying he only wanted Fiona for her money?
scammer�s friend: mery how would a guy of middle 20's wanted to mary a woman who is old enough to be the mother tell me mery ?
scammer�s friend: ha mery tell me now?
Mary: Are you saying that Philip didn't really want me either? (Mary is 70 and Philip is 20, but this scammer is still friends with Philip)
scammer�s friend: philip wanted you
scammer�s friend: he really wanted you but later we got to know that william did not like the idea for philipt to meet you because he tought, philip will have a good chance from you by you helping him
Mary: Willy didn't want me to help Philip?
Mary: Thats awfully selfish of him.
scammer�s friend: yes thats why i told you selfishness, greedy and dirty enviness is what william is
scammer�s friend: very very greedy and selfishness about his friends
Mary: That is just awful.
scammer�s friend: thats why he is sufering till now
Mary: To think that Fiona almost married him.
scammer�s friend: yes
scammer�s friend: did u know what he told Nash?
Mary: No, what did he tell Nash?
scammer�s friend: NASH IS NO WHERE RELATED TO WILLIAM, HE IS SOMEONE WHO DO HELP WILLIAM FINANCIALLY
Mary: I thought they were cousins.
scammer�s friend: HE TOLD NASH THAT, IF U HAVE TO HELP PHILIP? HE MUST BE THE ONE TO AGGREED BEFORE U DO SO
scammer�s friend: SO HE WILL NOT AGGREED FOR YOU TO PAY PHILIP'S SCHOOL FEES
Mary: William says he does not have a job and has not worked in a long time. Is this true?
scammer�s friend: YES
Mary: How does he buy such nice clothes for the boys?
scammer�s friend: MISMANGEMENT WAS WHAT HE DID OR ELSE HE MIGT BE RICH BY NOW TATS WHY HE IS VERY ANXIOUSE TO MARY FONA TO HAVE ASSES TO HER WOLRTH
Mary: What did he mismanage?
scammer�s friend: MONEY
scammer�s friend: MERY CAN I ASKED U SOMETHING?
Mary: In what way?
scammer�s friend: CAN I ASK U SOMETHING?
Mary: What?
scammer�s friend: SOMEONE WHO STEAL FROM SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO THE NATION AND MAKE MONEY TO HIMSELF, HOW WILL HE BE CALLED?
Mary: A theif?
scammer�s friend: OK THANK YOU
scammer�s friend: WILLIAM IS A THIEF A TOTAL CRIMINAL OK?
Mary: He's a criminal?
Mary: Why do you say that?
scammer�s friend: I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON HERE IS NOT NEEDED OK?
Mary: What is he doing?
Mary: He wants to marry Fiona, I must know.
scammer�s friend: WILLIAM'S LIFE IS NOT MINE AND AM NOT GOING TO ENVY HIM BECASUE HE HAS NOTHING FOR ME TO DO THAT BUT HE WAS JUST LIKE A BROTHER TO ME
scammer�s friend: ARE THEY STILL TOGETHER?
Mary: Today he said she was coming around.
scammer�s friend: WHERE?
scammer�s friend: COMING WHERE?
scammer�s friend: where is he coming mery?
Mary: I think me meant that he and Fiona were communicating again.
scammer�s friend: he is still talking to fiona?
Mary: Yes, he said he was.
scammer�s friend: but did u ask fiona to find out?
Mary: No, she doesn't like me to mention his name.
scammer�s friend: you and fiona should be very carfull about william thats what i can tell you form now
scammer�s friend: a hungry lion is an angry lion he will do anything to get food to eat thats all i have to tell you
scammer�s friend: and fiona
scammer�s friend: ok?
Mary: So you are saying William is dangerous?
scammer�s friend: very very dangerous
scammer�s friend: did u know what?
scammer�s friend: what did william told you he works first?
scammer�s friend: where?
Mary: He never told me he worked anywhere.
Mary: I think he told Fiona that he didn't have a job and then he had a bookshop.
scammer�s friend: listen and listen very carefull mery
scammer�s friend: william was a thief who has been stealing books from a 40 footer container being ship to ghana harbour that belongs to a company wiht his cousins
scammer�s friend: he made millions of money out of it and the company have been looking for the one who have been stealing the books from the container to arrest
scammer�s friend: there was a day he was arrseted by some police and they took money from him and left him
scammer�s friend: thats what he was doing
scammer�s friend: now the company went bankcrupt and they have not been importing the books anymore thats why he is very hungry bcos he mismanage all the millions he made from there
Mary: What did he do with the money?
scammer�s friend: woman. drink. and alot of things
scammer�s friend: is time i tell you who william is ok?
scammer�s friend: if he choses to envy me david i will let the whole world knows who he is
scammer�s friend: i can raise the issues now and he will be arraested bcos i have all the secret to his past dubious ways which the CEO of the company will ber very gratefull
scammer�s friend: he has no books shop
scammer�s friend: he never rent a shop in his entire life b4
scammer�s friend: WRITE IT ALL DOWN AND TELL HIM I DAVID TOLD YOU THESE
scammer�s friend: AND I HAVE MORE TO TELL YOU
Mary: You must turn him in.
Mary: Fiona could never trust him with her money.
Mary: How can he afford to buy his boys those nice clothes?
Mary: He says he takes taxis and goes to restaurants.
scammer�s friend: THE NEXT TIME HE TALK TO U ASK HIM WHERE HAS HE BEEN GETTING THE BOKS?
scammer�s friend: BOOKS?
Mary: When did the books stop?
scammer�s friend: ABOUT GETTING TO 2YRS NOW
Mary: What has he been doing since then?
scammer�s friend: THE CEO IS THE ONE WHO STOP THE BOOKS IMPORTING
scammer�s friend: HE MADE A LOT OF MONEY WHEN HE HAS BEEN STEALLING THE BOOKS SELLING AND HE SAVES A LOT
scammer�s friend: IF HE DARE WIHT ME I WILL LET HIM ARRESTED BY THE CEO TELL HIM THAT
scammer�s friend: OK?
scammer�s friend: I CAN CALL FOR HIS ARREST ANYTIME SO TELL HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE
scammer�s friend: OK/
scammer�s friend: ?
Mary: Why don't you have him arrested?
scammer�s friend: TELL WILLIAM TO LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL CALL FOR HIS ARREST BY THE CEO OF THE COMPANY I SWEAR THE GOD I SERVE
scammer�s friend: HE MIGHT TOUGHT AM JEALOUS OF HIM AND I WAS ENVYING HIM
scammer�s friend: BUT NOW THAT I KNOW HE IS A MONSTER AND VERY JEALOUS ABOUT ME SO TELL HIM TO BE VERY CAREFULL ABOUT ME

The love lad brought in friends to help him while attempting to run their own scams on the same victim. One needed money for college exams and tried to make the "victim" feel it was her fault for not being able to take his exams. The other had a motherless babies home and one of the children "died", so money for medicine was needed to prevent any more deaths.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you never know, it's always been said that lads lie.

Although, the amount of time this scam has gone on, it's pretty honest I would say.

That's why it's always a good idea to bait safe.
Likewise, not trying to be a lad hugger, but life is tough in Africa, and many places around the world, sometimes it's either resorting to crime or dying. To be frank, if you can't find work, and you're hungry, tired and thirsty, crime does sound like a reasonably good option when everything else has shattered around you.

I think this is an extremely good picture of how lads can turn out to be criminals, beyond the realms of the computer. So once again, Bait safe, because you never know what resources they have and/or what they might/can do.

Hope this helps.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ redshoes17,
So your avatar�s "chair" actually confesses the ways of his friend?!? Sounds like quite some frustration in this group Very Happy

Another thing, so we get the impression, provided scammer�s friend does not lie either (hahaha), that Willy could have been (or was?) in management, but he stole money (books, so hence his "stationary store story"?), that�s what put himself into this situation?

Well that�s not enough to become a love scammer IMHO...

What�s the name of Willy�s cousin, and where is that new defunct company (Accra?), so we could proof it?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow....really really informative. thanks for sharing that!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes, this is great stuff! You really are amazing at working these idiots over. Thanks for putting this one up for us to see.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks professor, these two guys are really funny.
Quote:
dave : good evening merry?
Mary : Hello
dave :how u doing?
Mary : Were you trying to phone William?
dave: i called nash today and i told him what william told u that am a scammer and what i told you about william
Mary : What did he say?
dave: william was insulting me on the phone insulting my mother and let me tell you whenever i meet him from today it will be a blood shed merry
dave:he insluted my mother on the phone and i swear when i meet him it will be a blood share
Mary: Why don't you just have him arrested instead of getting yourself into problems.
dave: listen mery, nash called me today and was telling me that i should forget evrything because william is behaving like a kid
dave: mery i don't understand why william is envying me in this world
dave: why is he envying me ?
Mary: He said you are envying him.
dave: lol
Mary: He said that alot too.
dave: mery i never and will never need anything from him
dave: i gave u my net to use anytime u come arround (no idea what this means)
dave: did u know what nash told me?
dave: NASH TOLD ME THAT WILLIAM IS FAUSTRATED BECAUSE HE WANTS WAYS AND MEANS TO MAKE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
dave: MERY I WANTED TO TELL U SOMETHING NOW OK?
dave: ITS A PAIN IN WILLIAMS HEART TOWARDS ME ABOUT FIONA'S ISSUES HE TOUGHT I MADE HIM LOOSE FIONA
dave: BUT IS NOT THAT
dave: AM I THE ONE WHO SENT MESSAGES TO THE LADIES?
Mary: No, William did that.
Mary: It was a very stupid thing to do.
dave: SO WHY IS HE DEVELOPING HATRED FOR ME?
Mary: I don't know
Mary: Today he said you are a shit and a snake
Mary: and a devil (ok, i added that part)
dave: LOL
dave: MERY HE CAN CALLED ME WHATEVER HE LIKES OK? BUT THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT I DAVID SERVE KNOWS WHO WE BOTH AR
dave: ARE
Mary: He said the same about you.
dave: HIS HOPE WAS ON FIONA SO AS THINGS TURN THE OTHER WAY ROUND HE IS NOW FAUSTRATED
dave: IF I CALLED HIM TO MEET ME THAT WE SHOULD SWEAR WIHT THE BIBLE HE WILL NOT COME
Mary: Well, he should get one of his other women.
dave: MERY AFTER A LONG TIME WE MET AND SETTLE THIS ISSUES WHY SHOULD WILLIAM TELL YOU THINGS HE EVEN DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME TO YOU?
dave: I TOLD HIM TODAY THAT IF HE DID NOT KNOW, I WILL CALL THE CEO OF THE BOOK COMPANY AND TELL HIM EVRYTHING AND HE WILL BE BUSTED FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE
Mary: He said you are a scammer.
Mary: He said you are a liar.
dave: I TOLD NASH TODAY ABOUT IT
Mary: Who do I believe.
dave: MERY AM NOT ASKING U TO BELEIVE MEBECAUSE, IF U DO WHAT WILL THAT BENEFIT ME?
dave: I WILL NOT LOOSE ANYTHING AQND GAIN ANYTHING FROM YOU BUT WHAT I WANT HERE IS THE TROUGH AND BE HAPPY WIHT FRIENDS AND WE SHOULD LOVE ONE ANOTHER
Mary: What does Nash say?
dave: AND STAY HAPPILY
dave: NASH SAID HE WILL COME TO MY HOUSW TOMOROW MORNING
Mary: Yes, I am sorry I sent William the package.
Mary: He said when he gets it he will send it back to me.
dave: THANK YOU
Mary: Do you believe him.
Mary: Thank you?
dave: U SEE HOW HE IS?
dave: THANK YOU FOR SENDING HIM THE PACKAGE
Mary: What do you mean?
dave: HE BEHAVES STUPID
dave: SOMEONE OLD ENOUGH TO BE UR MOM SENT YOU SOMETHING AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO THANK HER UR SAYING HE WILL SEND IT BACK TO U
dave: HE NEEDS ADVISE
dave: MERY TELL ME?
dave: DID I TOLD U THAT WILLIAM WAS SENT TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL?
Mary: William went to a menatl hospital?
dave: HAVE I EVER TELL U SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
Mary: Yes, you did.
dave: I TOLD U?
dave: ME?
Mary: Yes
dave: NO NO
dave: I DID NOT SAID SO
Mary: You said he needed one
dave: WHAT I SAID IS HE NEEDS TO BE SENT TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL BCOS I GUESS THERE IS SOMETHING WROMG WIHT HIM
Mary: yes you did

Willy is a broken man, he only had this in him yesterday.

Quote:
Willy: tell Dave i dont want to here from him anymore
Willy: he should stop calling me
Mary: He is calling you?
Willy: dave is becoming a torn on my flesh
Mary: Why is he calling you?
Willy: i don't know
Mary: Well answer the phone and ask him.
Willy: auny mary
Willy : anytime i want to forgive ang forget he will do something to make me angry dat i wish i will skin him alive
Willy: he is a shit and a snake
Mary: why don't you tell him that?
Mary: Why don't you tell him?
Willy: h make me sick
Willy: i feel like vomiting

Later David was wondering how if Aunt Mary's memory is so bad that she can never remember to go to the bank how can she always remember to pass along everything William says about David and what David says about Willy. LOL
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i swear when i meet him it will be a blood share

Is that really safe in West Africa?

Is it a tribal ritual? Perhaps TW@T could incorporate it?

Ask him if blood sharing is some sort of homosexual act, like mixing fluids. Maybe they are better friends than we know.... Twisted Evil

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A minor update of mine, regarding the lad thrown under the bus. His business must be really bad, he answered my barrister (borrowed from Murry Guru) and sent back the forms in perfect shape, really nice.
I wish I could post them here (2 pages only) but all his details will likely be used in a further stage and therefore the security company in accordance to 419 baiting laws prohibit my barrister to disclose them to the public Crying or Very sad
They are incomplete anyway, the ID (i.e. sign holding) photographs will have to be done.
The idea I´m having is to send him a nicely made "will form", maybe even by real snail mail Laughing, sending him to a special bank where that form will be examined more closely than in many other bank. It worked fine last November with another guy from Accra (who was much (!) less sophisticated though).

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has indeed provided frumpy's barrister with all of his real life details in addition to a PO Box we did not have.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail sent to Alan. I hope it will inconvenience Mr. Scammer a little...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic